#1 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

earths mightest heros face off

#2 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Ha...boy did you open up the flood gates :P Are we talking the current teams or a giant brawl between every member ever? Or the ones in the actual cross over?

#3 Posted by Buckshot (18871 posts) - - Show Bio

Rosters.

#4 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh wait and do you mean Mighty or New?

#5 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

aal justice league and avengers

#6 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

aal justice league and avengers

#7 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Well he said All avengers... now we just need to know who from the JLA.

#8 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"aal justice league and avengers"

Oh. JLA then.

#9 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i meant everyone

#10 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i meant everyone

#11 Posted by Thought (59 posts) - - Show Bio

Avengers. They got Thor, Cap, and Spiderman!
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:23:50

Not to mention Hulk
Post Edited:2007-06-26 21:24:16

#12 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i say avengers

#13 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"i say avengers"

Weren't you there for our all Marvel vs. all DC battle?

#14 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

yes but thats was everyone this the 2 teams

#15 Posted by Shattered Hand (154 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say the JLA...cause purely thinking about their biggest guns they got the likes of the Phantom Stranger in their ranks and I think the only person that can really compare is The Sentry.

#16 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"yes but thats was everyone this the 2 teams"

In that battle we never even made it past the Flash, who happens to be on JLA, and would kill a huge number of the Avengers on his own before the first second of the fight.

#17 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i think the scarlet wish can take him

#18 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"i think the scarlet wish can take him"

She wouldnt be able to think of an attack before he killed her. Unless youre saying that people get to plan before the fight.

#19 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Shattered Hand says:

"I'd say the JLA...cause purely thinking about their biggest guns they got the likes of the Phantom Stranger in their ranks and I think the only person that can really compare is The Sentry."

I agree with you Shattered. The JLA would win.

#20 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

well they plain before they fight

#21 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"well they plain before they fight"

Both sides?

#22 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

yes

#23 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

That changes everything... JLA.

#24 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

how does that change everything when still vote jla

#25 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

It takes longer. See both sides have brilliant tacticians so there is no true advantage there but the conflict would be extended considerably. The power level of the two sides remains the same though. JLA has more top tier characters and they would eventually win.

#26 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

tell me who are they and i will tell you avengers

#27 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern (Hal Jordan), Firestorm, Green Lantern (John Stewart), Green Lantern (Guy Gardner), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Super Girl, Power Girl, Flash (Barry Allen), Flash (Wally West), Flash (Bart Allen), Orion, Doctor Fate, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel, Zatanna, Phantom Stranger, Martian Manhunter

#28 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk,she hul,giant man, goliath,docter strange, sandman,spiderman,ironman,hercules,mr. fantastic, invisble woman,iron fist,luke cage,ms marvel,quicksilver,scarlet witch, sentry,storm,thor

#29 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

Out of your list: Giant man, Goliath, Spider-Man, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, Quicksilver, and Storm should be easy to take out. You'd have to protect all of them from Flash alone.

#30 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

luke cage has invulanbility skin. storm can make the winds so strong it can keep flash from moving like hes running so fast that the winds are equal and he is running in place, giant and goliath can grow so big that flash punches are bug bite to them, quick will be an okay match for a while and spidy has his spidy sense.

#31 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

spiderman0409 says:

"luke cage has invulanbility skin. storm can make the winds so strong it can keep flash from moving like hes running so fast that the winds are equal and he is running in place, giant and goliath can grow so big that flash punches are bug bite to them, quick will be an okay match for a while and spidy has his spidy sense."

Youre forgetting that he moves at light speed and that his infinite mass punch might hit hard enough to kill Luke Cage. Iron Fist one shot him with his iron fist once and said that if he hadn't pulled back it would have killed Cage. That could have just been what he thought but it could have been the truth and I would think that the infinite mass punch would be at that same level or greater.

#32 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i had a feeling this might turn out like dc vs marvel lets call it a tie

#33 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

i had a feeling this might turn out like dc vs marvel lets call it a tie

#34 Posted by Forever (4332 posts) - - Show Bio

lol ok.

#35 Posted by The Mighty Thor (7470 posts) - - Show Bio

lol hey why don't you check out my anti reg vs pro reg ooc

#36 Posted by marvelman20202 (65 posts) - - Show Bio

i agree with you mighty thor one reason because thor can freeze time so all the flashes are done and giant man has a huge yellow jacket so all the green lanterns are done and while time is frozen quicksilver can run to lex luthors steal his kryptonite and kill superman and that was like half the team  and while time is frozen hulk can just bash martian manhunters head off sentry can take out wonder woman and super girl i dont know all the other people but also scarlet witch can just like kill reality in a split second so everyone else is dead so i think avengers

#37 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio

The JLA has had more powerful members through the years TRUTH

#38 Edited by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Captain America, Black Panther, Thor,  Wonder man,   Ms. Marvel,   Quasar, Thunderstrike, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Hulk, Hercules,  She Hulk,  Namor,  The Thing, Human Torch,  Justice, Firestar, Sentry,  Ares, Vision, Henry Pym, Moondragon, Beast, Mr. Fantastic, The Invisible woman, Star Fox, Living Lightning, The Forgotten One, Sersi, Crystal, Jocasta, Quicksilver, Spiderman, Ant man, The Wasp. 

This list of Avengers, represent enough power, strength, speed, and tacticle know how to get the job done. Now I see the JLA team has been stacked with three Green Lanterns. I still think all the Avengers which I have not listed them all above will win. In my opinion. The characters I've posted have shown the ability to improvise, and the willpower, and moxy to pull this out. I think this list covers any situation Dc could throw at them. Now if it was every member of the Justice League vs every member of the Avengers I would change my tune, but the odds seem posted against the JLA.

#39 Posted by CosmicSpiral (5471 posts) - - Show Bio
@Siafon said:
" Captain America, Black Panther, Thor,  Wonder man,   Ms. Marvel,   Quasar, Thunderstrike, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Hulk, Hercules,  She Hulk,  Namor,  The Thing, Human Torch,  Justice, Firestar, Sentry,  Ares, Vision, Henry Pym, Moondragon, Beast, Mr. Fantastic, The Invisible woman, Star Fox, Living Lightning, The Forgotten One, Sersi, Crystal, Jocasta, Quicksilver, Spiderman, Ant man, The Wasp. 

This list of Avengers, represent enough power, strength, speed, and tacticle know how to get the job done. Now I see the JLA team has been stacked with three Green Lanterns. I still think all the Avengers which I have not listed them all above will win. In my opinion. The characters I've posted have shown the ability to improvise, and the willpower, and moxy to pull this out. I think this list covers any situation Dc could throw at them. Now if it was every member of the Justice League vs every member of the Avengers I would change my tune, but the odds seem posted against the JLA.

"
Avengers get spanked. 
#40 Posted by Siafon (275 posts) - - Show Bio

Good arguments. I really don't have a rebuttal for that....
#41 Posted by Son_of_Magnus (15258 posts) - - Show Bio
@Siafon said:
" Captain America, Black Panther, Thor,  Wonder man,   Ms. Marvel,   Quasar, Thunderstrike, Captain Marvel, Iron Man, War Machine, Scarlet Witch, Doctor Strange, Hulk, Hercules,  She Hulk,  Namor,  The Thing, Human Torch,  Justice, Firestar, Sentry,  Ares, Vision, Henry Pym, Moondragon, Beast, Mr. Fantastic, The Invisible woman, Star Fox, Living Lightning, The Forgotten One, Sersi, Crystal, Jocasta, Quicksilver, Spiderman, Ant man, The Wasp. 

"
Superman takes out basically that whole team himself
#42 Posted by SlimJ87D (8958 posts) - - Show Bio
@Son_of_Magnus said:
" @Siafon said:

"
Superman takes out basically that whole team himself "
I don't know, i think Doctor Strange can own SUperman.

First he would teleport himself and Superman to a different dimension where there was no Yellow Sun. Followed by striking him with magic which is also his weakness.

To be honest, I think Doctor Strange not holding back can take out all of the JLA. Martian Manhunter can't even mind fight him with the eye of agamato protecting him. But then again this is Classic Strange, which is the only Strange on the Avengers team so he pretains to the topic creators mythos. 
#43 Posted by Harlekin (680 posts) - - Show Bio

Do we count honorary members, Great Lakes Avengers, Dark Avengers, Young Avengers, JL recruits during 52, Super Buddies and Young Justice.