#1 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

JLA A-Team: Hal Jordan, Batman (Insider Suit), Martian Manhunter, Superman, Wonder Woman

vs

Darkseid

Everyone is pre-52, in character, morals-on. Win by KO or death. No BFR allowed.

Darkseid arrives on Earth bent on the destruction of the League and the planet. As soon as the League computer senses his arrival, it automatically triggers "Operation A-Team" and teleports the group to the site to face him.

Can the team, the best of the best, win this?

#2 Posted by The_Imperator (2105 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Darkseid today? Rapestomp Supes strong, Superman strong, etc.? And is he ok with BFRing to win, or not?

#3 Edited by Bronze_Surfer (3060 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Team. Superman has been able to hold his own and in some cases beat Darkseid alone. The team makes this a win 10/10

#4 Edited by SheenLantern (7362 posts) - - Show Bio

Jobberseid gets solo'd by Superman.

Properly written Darkseid makes the team wish they were never born.

#5 Posted by patrat18 (11589 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by The_Imperator (2105 posts) - - Show Bio

This

#7 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

How powerful is Darkseid today? Rapestomp Supes strong, Superman strong, etc.? And is he ok with BFRing to win, or not?

Dont know about current Darkseid, but we're using pre-52 for this battle.

#8 Posted by The_Imperator (2105 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Sorry, I meant "today" as a quip. I was poking fun at how he isn't consistent.

#9 Posted by SheenLantern (7362 posts) - - Show Bio

@willpayton: Sorry, I meant "today" as a quip. I was poking fun at how he isn't consistent.

I bet he has to write notes on his bathroom door listing all of his powers so he doesn't forget each morning.

#10 Posted by The_Imperator (2105 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator said:

I bet he has to write notes on his bathroom door listing all of his powers so he doesn't forget each morning.

LOL!

#11 Posted by Pokeysteve (9308 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator said:

Darkseid in the bathroom...

Reaction GIF: throw up, disgust, Half in the Bag

#12 Edited by BigCimmerian (10098 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree.

#13 Posted by solon (421 posts) - - Show Bio

@patrat18 said:

@sheenlantern said:

This

#14 Posted by ComicStooge (18009 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with the Insider suit is still only a street level+ character, what's he doing here?

You're better off giving him access to his stash of JLA weapons.

#15 Posted by WillPayton (11829 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman with the Insider suit is still only a street level+ character, what's he doing here?

You're better off giving him access to his stash of JLA weapons.

A JLA A-Team is not an "A" team without Batman. He has the brains, tactical abilities, and prep mastery that the team needs.

Also, while the Insider Suit has a major weakness in that it's very limited in its recharge times... he also has a Green Lantern here who could easily just instruct his ring to keep feeding Batman's suit power throughout the fight. Once that's taken care of, the suit is actually very versatile with it's stealth and speed force capabilities, plus everything else... and Batman's brain and skills driving it.

#16 Posted by Zmasonite (1072 posts) - - Show Bio

@sheenlantern: "Jobberseid gets solo'd by Superman.

Properly written Darkseid makes the team wish they were never born."

#17 Posted by Gordyman (672 posts) - - Show Bio

This has been done before.

#18 Edited by ben_coby (504 posts) - - Show Bio

darkseid stomps.

#19 Posted by Freefa11 (2488 posts) - - Show Bio

Darkseid consistently has difficulty with a single Superman-level character. Against all these guys, with Batman coordinating, and no option to BFR any of them? Darkseid doesn't have much of a chance here.

#20 Posted by kidman560 (7635 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_imperator said:

omg thats cruel but hi-larious

#21 Posted by RetconCrisis (4679 posts) - - Show Bio

Properly written Darkseid slaps around Superman like a toy action figure and makes the entirety of Earth and the JLA his slaves like the Daxamites.