#1 Edited by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio

 

Roster: Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Flash, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Aquaman.   
 
Scenario: Reed Richards has rid himself of all his problems, transporting the villains of the FF to the DC universe.  

Rules:  
- Two weeks between battles. Villains & League have that time to prep/heal. (Ex: round 3 = 6 weeks prep time)  
- Assume no knowledge, only what can be learnt during time in the DCU  
- Pre-52     
- Win by K.O, Death,  Incapacitation  
- No BFR   
- Morals, In-Character    
- JL can receive aid from any of the following characters once: Atom, Blue Beetle, Booster Gold, Captain Atom, Captain Marvel, Doctor Fate, Firestorm, Hawkman, Orion, Power Girl, Red Tornado, Supergirl, Zatanna.      
 
Villains:  
Round 1: Mole-Man + Subterranea monsters 
Round 2: Frightful Four/8 (Wizard, Hydro-Man, Titania, Klaw, Red Ghost, Mad Thinker, Living Laser, Absorbing Man) 
Round 3: Terrax  
Round 4: Super Skrull  
Round 5: Inhumans & Namor (Black Bolt, Medusa, Karnak, Gorgan, Triton, Crystal, Maximus, Lockjaw)   
Round 6: Dr. Doom  
Round 7: Annihilus w. Cosmic Rod + 50% Annihilation Wave   
Round 8: Maelstrom  
Round 9: Molecule Man (Post Retcon) 
Round 10: Galactus  
#2 Posted by matchesmalone21 (8653 posts) - - Show Bio

stop at 7

#3 Edited by YoungJustice (6788 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 9

#4 Posted by SHAZAM117 (2845 posts) - - Show Bio

They don't get past round 9

#5 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

They annihilate all rounds but stop at round 9 IF MM is pre retcon otherwise they trash him too.

#6 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@YoungJustice@SHAZAM117@IZZR:  
I don't think they could beat Pre-Retcon MM, but for the sake of the debate wanted to leave it open to both.  
Can they clear Ret-conned MM?  
Can they clear Galactus?  
Do they suffer causalities along the way? 
#7 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump. Can they clear post-retcon MM? 

#8 Posted by Lone_Wolf_and_Cub (5016 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6 if Doom has prep, if not 7.

Online
#9 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Lone_Wolf_and_Cub: Doom gets 12 weeks prep, but only has knowledge of the Justice League he can learn in that time. But does not have Latveria 
#10 Posted by Oni_Bane (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at 5, Black Bolt can just shout and take out half there team.

#11 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

Stop at 5, Black Bolt can just shout and take out half there team.

or flash can imp him before he opens his mouth ........

#12 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Whoever thinks they stop before 10 is highly deluded. Galactus is the only one who can put a stop to them. Flash solos up to 10 i dont see what they can do to stop him.

#13 Posted by Oni_Bane (1584 posts) - - Show Bio

Man, the way Flash is played up in this site is ridiculous. Granted I haven't read alot of DC.

Can I see some scans, maybe you can change my mind.

#14 Posted by Saren (25614 posts) - - Show Bio

50% of the Annihilation Wave? The army that spanned three solar systems? Really?

Moderator
#15 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: Yeah I was unsure what percentage to go with... 2/3, 1/2, 1/3, 1/4 ? I figured GotG with two heralds were holding them until Thanos gave them teleportation. You don't think the JL can stall them and beat them with the support available? 
#16 Posted by Saren (25614 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn: I don't think the GotG + 2 Heralds (Red Shift and Stardust?) were holding the entire Wave, just a portion of it that was in the vicinity. With prep they should be able to come up with something to counter the vast numbers advantage the Wave has.

I love Annihilus but most of the League would manhandle him. His only major prep feats are from decades in the past.

Moderator
#17 Edited by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Oni_Bane said:

Man, the way Flash is played up in this site is ridiculous. Granted I haven't read alot of DC.

Can I see some scans, maybe you can change my mind.

I gotchu

Flash Respect

That's why Flash gets as much cred as he does here.

#18 Posted by ChaosBlazer (3930 posts) - - Show Bio

dude post thumbnails for christ sake

#19 Posted by cattlebattle (12694 posts) - - Show Bio

I would make  a case for them stopping at the Frightful 8....
 
 Klaw can be pretty powerful, he has created constructs that mimic powers, Absorbing Man could absorb Wonder Womans bracelets, Living Laser is also trouble...problem is they all have  big old jobber streaks

Online
#20 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

@ChaosBlazer said:

dude post thumbnails for christ sake

#21 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3822 posts) - - Show Bio

They clear it and I say this because if the FF can do it, which they do with Prep.PIS/CIS, then I see no reason the JLA can't.

#22 Edited by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@CitizenBane: So if you think they can defeat the numbers of the wave and manhandle Annihilus how far do you think they get?  
 
@Ancient_0f_Days: Thanks for posting  scans. 2 concerns I have with Flash though. How useful will he be in open space? where most likely many of these battles will take place. And Speedforce is transferable, correct? Could Doom steal it? It's not out of character for Doom to attack his foes this way. What happens to the League if Doom steals the Speedforce?    
 
@Evil Incarnate: I don't think FF clears it. They didn't do anything to stop the Annihilation Wave. FF likely wouldn't clear 7. 
#23 Posted by AssertingValor (5391 posts) - - Show Bio

Stop at six depending on how much prep Doom has.......

#24 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: Thanks for posting scans. 2 concerns I have with Flash though. How useful will he be in open space? where most likely many of these battles will take place.

Well, Green Lantern has been able to support Flash in space and hold his own against enemies at the same time, most notably during OWAW while fighting Imperiex probes. So Hal's got Wally's back in space.

@Yai_Inn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days: And Speedforce is transferable, correct? Could Doom steal it? It's not out of character for Doom to attack his foes this way. What happens to the League if Doom steals the Speedforce?

Well, personally ... I think there'd have to be some kind of plot device for that to happen. If Doom can anticipate Flash's speed, put up auto shields, and somehow trap Flash and use his power stealing tech, he could be a serious problem. Hal could defend the team using constructs, Superman/Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter could possibly keep Doom at bay since their speeds are enough to at least react to Doom with Flash's speed. Superman once caught Flash when he was going out of control with his speed, Wonder Woman has reaction speed that is way over light speed so she'd be able to at least block him, Martian Manhunter has similar stats to Superman and can turn intangible to keep out of harms way. Those three are the best of the JLA line up to deal with Doom if he ever got a hold of the speed force, while Batman and Aquaman stay within the safety of Green Lantern's barrier construct. Martian Manhunter and Aquaman could possibly work together to mentally stop Doom, unless he has impenetrable psi blocks. Other than that, I see a possibility of Doom winning "IF" he knows how to speed steal.

#25 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio

You gave Dr.Doom has 3 months of prep time. You never Give Dr. Doom 3 months of prep time.

JLA stop at Doom.

#26 Posted by Yai_Inn (352 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well, Green Lantern has been able to support Flash in space and hold his own against enemies at the same time, most notably during OWAW while fighting Imperiex probes. So Hal's got Wally's back in space.

But isn't Flash dependent on GL's reaction speed then?  
 
@Shawnbaby said:

You gave Dr.Doom has 3 months of prep time. You never Give Dr. Doom 3 months of prep time.

JLA stop at Doom.

Doom loses badly without prep. 12 weeks may seem like too much, but he doesn't have Latveria to support him. And no prior knowledge, only what he can gather in the 12 weeks.   
#27 Posted by Shawnbaby (10622 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well, Green Lantern has been able to support Flash in space and hold his own against enemies at the same time, most notably during OWAW while fighting Imperiex probes. So Hal's got Wally's back in space.

But isn't Flash dependent on GL's reaction speed then?

@Shawnbaby said:

You gave Dr.Doom has 3 months of prep time. You never Give Dr. Doom 3 months of prep time.

JLA stop at Doom.

Doom loses badly without prep. 12 weeks may seem like too much, but he doesn't have Latveria to support him. And no prior knowledge, only what he can gather in the 12 weeks.

He didn't have 12 weeks or Latveria when he stole Galactus and The Beyonder's Powers.

#28 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

@Yai_Inn said:

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Well, Green Lantern has been able to support Flash in space and hold his own against enemies at the same time, most notably during OWAW while fighting Imperiex probes. So Hal's got Wally's back in space.

But isn't Flash dependent on GL's reaction speed then?

He wasn't that dependent in OWAW

#29 Posted by Azathoth_The_Dread_Sleeper (597 posts) - - Show Bio

12 Weeks of Prep?

Then the fight stops at 6.

#30 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@matchesmalone21 said:

stop at 7

Why?

#31 Posted by imbackwimps (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

@IZZR said:

Whoever thinks they stop before 10 is highly deluded. Galactus is the only one who can put a stop to them. Flash solos up to 10 i dont see what they can do to stop him.

#32 Posted by PossesedShadow (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Stops at 6

#33 Posted by Blacklightning13 (916 posts) - - Show Bio

At round 6 they stop.