• 90 results
Avatar image for the_legendary_supersaiyan_hulk
The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@uchiha454 Is Koga included in the Kuchiki clan for this fight?

Avatar image for twix_right_side
Twix_Right_Side

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@princearagorn1: I agree with princearagorn, especially since I don't exactly see most of these people hurting or tagging anyone on many of the JL's order of magnitude

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koga doesn't need swords to work O. o, you're thinking of Muramasa

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By Uchiha545

Koga doesn't need swords to work O. o, you're thinking of Muramasa

Other than trap people and press byakuya a bit what did he really do? I mean if he could be useful here I'll add him I just don't recall him being very powerful let alone in the same league as the others.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By jeepeh

@uchiha454: Does Rukia start in Bankai? If she does then she solos due to freezing the planet ^.^ (If we go by Science and not what's shown since Kubo doesn't know what absolute zero does) (Science.... yay)

And good gosh, Superman's not Blitzing anyone. Morals off =/= Out of character. Superman doesn't Blitz randomly as a first resort, and if he does he's never done it to multiple people at once.

And does Batman have knowledge to go with his prep? :P

If Rukia doesn't start in Bankai then the Shinigami may have a problem, if Batman can seal the vents on their wrists. But the quincy should be fine. Gremmy is probably the biggest threat.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He could mess with peoples senses and perception, the only way Byakuya was able to even hit him was because he was taught how to close his heart should Koga ever get free. Without knowing how to close your heart you'd never know where he truly was or where you were.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh said:

@uchiha454: Does Rukia start in Bankai? If she does then she solos due to freezing the planet ^.^ (If we go by Science and not what's shown since Kubo doesn't know what absolute zero does) (Science.... yay)

And good gosh, Superman's not Blitzing anyone. Morals off =/= Out of character. Superman doesn't Blitz randomly as a first resort, and if he does he's never done it to multiple people at once.

If Rukia doesn't start in Bankai then the Shinigami may have a problem, if Batman can seal the vents on their wrists. But the quincy should be fine. Gremmy is probably the biggest threat.

All start in their strongest form for quincy vollstandig for shingami bankai.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By jeepeh

@uchiha454 said:

@jeepeh said:

All start in their strongest form for quincy vollstandig for shingami bankai.

Well then they all freeze up instantly after seeing As Nodt, They're all afraid of something, Then Gremmy pelts them with Meteors (Wasn't Superman seriously injured recently by 1 proton being split?) while Rukia freezes them and Byakuya slices and dices.

Any arguments? xD

Kal-El Summers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeepeh: WW slices their throats with her sword before they can react. And LOL @ Hal freezing up from fear. Nothing the Bleach team is fielding is getting through GL auto-shields, anyway.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kal_el_summers: good point but if loyd Lloyd turns into superman what's to stop her from having her hands full with a superman double?

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By jeepeh

@kal_el_summers said:

@jeepeh: WW slices their throats with her sword before they can react. And LOL @ Hal freezing up from fear. Nothing the Bleach team is fielding is getting through GL auto-shields, anyway.

Hm? You think a meteor isn't going through them? His shield is made of energy right? Energy that is made of molecules, which stop moving at Absolute zero. Gremmy doesn't need to go through them, he can just turn Green Lantern's bones into cookies, or his ring into a cookie. xD And fine, Hal probably doesn't get affected, but that's only him, Gremmy can do make anything Green Lantern can make, and being a Green Lantern doesn't mean he's immune to fear, it means he has the ability to overcome the fear that he does feel. Byakuya was succumbing to base As Nodt's fear, and Byakuya is one of the bravest guys around.

No Caption Provided

Show me WW Blitzing regularly, and overcoming this type of fear

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Superman, GL, and Flash routinely ignore absolute Zero.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By jeepeh

@uchiha454 said:

@boringperson: flash and GL I buy but when has superman?

A better question would be how do you ignore your molecules not moving? That's not something you ignore...... Flash could maybe vibrate out of the AoE but then he can't touch Rukia either. It's absolute zero. No molecular movement at all. Plus the fact that most of them will be paralyzed by looking at As Nodt.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles-7/rukia-s-bankai-release-runs-a-gauntlet-1552184/?messageId=11676509#js-message-36

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Doom_Phd

Lol

When Bleach gets pass city Block level give me a call.

Bleach fans know one of the JL member benched press the Planet while weaken right ?

Edit: You do know Flash has a villain that's called Captain Cold who has a way more efficient and powerful Absolute Zero effect? Rukia is literally a non factor here, in fact he is nothing but a minor breeze.

jeepeh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By jeepeh

@doom_phd said:

Lol

When Bleach gets pass city Block level give me a call.

Bleach fans know one of the JL member benched press the Planet while weaken right ?

.... When was the last time you read Bleach exactly?

Yes I know, I also know that same member and another was almost killed by a single atom splitting, whereas Bleach has a lot of hax abilities, and Gremmy can drop a Meteor with a lot more power output than a full nuke.

(I'm ignoring it, but the OP didn't turn off Soul Crush, invisibility or intangibility either. Those things alone almost guarantee the victory for Bleach, if it isn't already)

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: power doesn't mean much to most hax and gremmy is a reality warper bench pressing the planet won't help superman there. Its a decent balance when you take each person's abilities into consideration.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Borderline reality warper is a nice way of saying not a reality warper.

Kenpachi is overpowering him quite easily, almost kill him because he couldn't imagine (react) to heal.

There goes your argument.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@doom_phd: true but the scenario here is different gremmy has support

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454: Again when Bleach characters show the speed, durability and firepower equal to JL your argument might be looked at seriously.

Fact is they all get punch to the sun.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By Uchiha545

@doom_phd:

1. When has superman proved he was immune to the warping gremmy could do?

2.that's bfr and

3.what you saying I can't take seriously as you have yet to mention how the bleach characters can be brought down I mean do you expect them to stand there and let the jl hit them.

I am ok with either winning I just wanna know how?

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

He is not warping reality. If he did Kenpachi would be dead.

What has he shown that's impressive to fight a planetary character? None of what you "imagine" he could do, actual proof.

Now here I drive the nail in the coffin, JL has a telepath where Bleach has no answer for and this telepath stopped an actual reality warper who can bring down reality(Jenny Quantum).

Captain Cold toss absolute zero like its child's play and is far more efficient and powerful than Rukia lil zanpaktou.

There is nothing Bleach brings to table that is of value really. They are city block level that's it.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By Uchiha545

@doom_phd said:

@uchiha454:

What has he shown that's impressive to fight a planetary character? None of what you "imagine" he could do, actual proof.

Now here I drive the nail in the coffin, JL has a telepath where Bleach has no answer for and this telepath stopped an actual reality warper who can bring down reality(Jenny Quantum).

Captain Cold toss absolute zero like its child's play and is far more efficient and powerful than Rukia lil zanpaktou.

There is nothing Bleach brings to table that is of value really. They are city block level that's it.

He killed two captains by basically doing nothing not saying he does that here just noting it. Why he won't do the same to Kenpachi is easy to see, bleach would be crap if he went around deading everyone without fighting. I mean reality warpers in dc/marvel have the power to say I don't wanna fight so your dead but do they ever use it. I haven't seen it if they have because it would be pointless no actual fights and a unstoppable villain.

Excellent point forgot about gl and aquaman telepaths. I am interested to see how his telepathy and As nodt's fear inducement clash. Leaning towards GL/Aquaman though.

I never disputed flash could get past her absolute zero but I don't recall has captain cold ever made a person crumble just by freezing them?

For the last part just because charaters aren't planetary doesn't mean they can't compete I mean give a MMA fighter kyrptonite gloves and put him in the ring with superman who wins?

Ratava

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Ratava

@doom_phd said:

@uchiha454:

He killed two captains by basically doing nothing not saying he does that here just noting it. Why he won't do the same to Kenpachi is easy to see, bleach would be crap if he went around deading everyone without fighting. I mean reality warpers in dc/marvel have the power to say I don't wanna fight so your dead but do they ever use it. I haven't seen it if they have because it would be pointless no actual fights and a unstoppable villain.

Excellent point forgot about gl and aquaman telepaths. I am interested to see how his telepathy and As nodt's fear inducement clash. Leaning towards GL/Aquaman though.

I never disputed flash could get past her absolute zero but I don't recall has captain cold ever made a person crumble just by freezing them?

For the last part just because charaters aren't planetary doesn't mean they can't compete I mean give a MMA fighter kyrptonite gloves and put him in the ring with superman who wins?

without pis/cis? still superman

@thread

jla lolstomps

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ratava said:

@uchiha454 said:

@doom_phd said:

@uchiha454:

without pis/cis? still superman

@thread

jla lolstomps

Meh. I think it depends on the version.

Doom_Phd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@uchiha454:

Captain cold flash froze Johnny Quick's leg and crumble it .

He told Quick that him and Barry have a mutual respect that's why they never fight each other to their fullest. However he said he had none for Quick.

J Quick is the evil alternate counterpart of Barry.

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Uchiha545

@doom_phd: yup seems similar to Rukia's has any other jl member tanked that attack besides flash though?

Rithik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a general question, how do the telepaths work against the shinigami, when they already have the zanpaktou spirit residing in their mindscape. And in Ichigo's case, his mindscape who has 2 spirits residing there. Any telepath who tries to enter a shinigami's mind will probably be surprised and get caught by the zanpaktou spirit residing there, alerting their user on the process.

Avatar image for vintage_spiderman
vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahaha Bump

Vaeternus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Morals On:JL

Morals Off:Superman takes Arthurs trident and Diana's sword and goes medieval on their a$$es

hahaha that was funny. But true!

Will go JL here!

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP

Etheral_Dreams

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, if Gremmy was FTL and not incompetent, he could solo.

Too bad he's not. JL takes this via speedblitz and overwhelming strength advantage.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You know, if Gremmy was FTL and not incompetent, he could solo.

Too bad he's not. JL takes this via speedblitz and overwhelming strength advantage.

Ha! Gremmy's entire character summed up in a sentence.

vintage_spiderman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uchiha545

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Figured I'd bump this with the Zombie sternritter and Askin in addition to others things could get more interesting

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

They all go out for drinks and kill the Soul Reapers and Ichigo

bosszaraki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By bosszaraki

What happens when gremmy imagines superman's bones as kryptonite? Also I'm assuming were not following the you need spirit pressure to hurt them bleach rules? Has the Justice league survived their souls being cut? Aizen could solo with just his reiatsu

^absolute 0 is supposed to freeze everything it's an impossible temp to reach Jupiter is only half that temp

Klaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bosszaraki: Nothing, as gremmy doesn't know Kryptonite exists. And even if Aizen could attack their souls, I doubt it would work on WW being a god and all. She kills him, stops gremmys illusions from becoming reality, and Kal does the rest.

bosszaraki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By bosszaraki

@klaus: but he would easily know it exists as he imagines the weakness. All of them attack the souls but you need sp to hurt a bleach character. Gremmy doesn't have illusions become real they are real to begin with her solos. Still let's see them not freeze in hypothetical absolute 0