Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Round 1. Peeping Contest.

Round 2. Hand to Hand KO

Round 3. Morals Off full arsenal of techniques to the DEATH

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who wins, out of the pervy masters of the chosen ones ???

ALMIGHTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By ALMIGHTY

Bump

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Mortein

Roshi wins all three matches

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jeanroygrant

Round 1-Jiraiya
Round 2-Jiraiya
Round 3-Master Roshi

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mortein

Peeping contest could go both ways, I have chosed Roshi just because I like him more.

H2H battle, Roshi wins

Roshi is faster

He was fast enough to have entire fight scene within one second, he exchanged punches and kicks, they were spiting on each other, then they spent some time thinking, than they had a short conversation, then they played a game etc. and Roshi did all this while he was still holding back. Normal people were unable to see their movements.

• After being shot at, Roshi was able to turn around and catch 9 bullets.

Roshi was able to create many after images

Roshi moved his hand so fast it created a wind so strong it blowed away a 70-80kg heavy superhuman and smashed him into a wall.

Kid Goku (21. budokai) , and Namu who were both slower then Roshi were able to jump several km high in the air, a feat which requires a movement of legs much faster than the speed of sound.

• Bora who was slower than Roshi was able to trow goku and yacharobe above clouds, which means he can move his hand faster than sound.
  • Tao Pai Pai was on par with Roshi, or slightly faster, and he throw a stone pillar 200+ km away a feat which would require massively hypersonic movement of hand.

From all of this I think it is safe to assume that Roshi is much faster than the sound.

When he combines his speed with his fightning abilities he should win this easily

Muten Roshi using a single strike to paralyze an opponent

And Round 3 Roshi stomps.

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/

Roshi destroys a moon with his full powered kamehameha, and he accidentally destroyed a mountain when he was trying to put down a fire.

Avatar image for redbird3rdboywonder
redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiraya wins all 3. He wins round 1 due to the transparency jutsu he developed. Round 2. is Debateble though jiraya has shown more feats and round 3 because of his techniques and sage powers like his summoning jutsu.

Avatar image for death_certificate
Death Certificate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Death Certificate

master roshi in all three

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By FourthDeity

@redbird3rdboywonder: Not even close

Roshi Stomps him BAD in all three especially 1 and 3.Roshi peeps on people that can track people from around the world.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FourthDeity: More close than you think. What technique would Roshi have that wouldnt allow him to be caught while doing it like Jiraya's transparency jutsu. Cause Ive never heard about it. As for round 3 what techniques does roshi have other than the Kamehameha and that sealng thing he used on King Piccolo. Jiraya can even summon Gambunta and the others for help or distraction, can breathe fire,and etc etc.. Jiraya is a sayian level character and can put Roshi down fast and hard. Roshi is limited by his old age and the fact tht he never advanced after Dragonball. It would take Roshi at least a minute or to to charge his Kamehameha which is time he wouldnt have when Jiraya could hit him with a rasengan or something during that time. Jiraya wins especially if Roshi tries to bulk up

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By FourthDeity

@redbird3rdboywonder: Well he peeps on planetary level girls pretty easily so he's doing something right but you got me there.

Roshi has:

Hypnosis:

Lightning strike:

Mind reading :

Paralyzing strike:

Roshi busted a moon and exploded the mountain he was on by just powering up. Im sure he has enough power to nuke the village if he had the right mind to.

Roshi is also faster by a LARGE margin.

Easily more skilled and has his mini shadow clone technique called Mirage. Gambuto would get decimated with a Ki blast.

Mirage technique I mentioned:

Roshi wouldn't need to charge a moon buster for a 1v1 fight though. If it took him a minute to bust a moon it would take him less than seconds to at very lease wipe him from existence.

Jiriya isn't even near saiyan level in any way shape or form.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By FourthDeity

And as for striking power : he's able to hurt goku while drunk while Goku was only annoyed by attacks like bullets to the head and even an axe.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Roshi wins.  
Has great durability, among other things.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FourthDeity said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Well he peeps on planetary level girls pretty easily so he's doing something right but you got me there.

Roshi has:

Hypnosis:

Lightning strike:

Mind reading :

Paralyzing strike:

Roshi busted a moon and exploded the mountain he was on by just powering up. Im sure he has enough power to nuke the village if he had the right mind to.

Roshi is also faster by a LARGE margin.

Easily more skilled and has his mini shadow clone technique called Mirage. Gambuto would get decimated with a Ki blast.

Mirage technique I mentioned:

Roshi wouldn't need to charge a moon buster for a 1v1 fight though. If it took him a minute to bust a moon it would take him less than seconds to at very lease wipe him from existence.

Jiriya isn't even near saiyan level in any way shape or form.

The best way to asses Jiraya's capabilities are during his battle with pain and his brief battle with Itachi in part 1

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#14  Edited By nefarious

Roshi wins all of the rounds.

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By FourthDeity

@redbird3rdboywonder: I know he did pretty well.One of my favorite scenes in shipuuden.Considering Roshi can move the speed of sound I don't see him getting hit by anything he threw out against pain.His rasengan is too slow and useless considering roshi is easily bullet timing and his kamehameha can easily overpower it,thats one place Jiriya has 0 chance to win. In DBZ if two people clash long enough their power level increases meaning he would eventually hit that moon busting power and it would go down hill from there.

Jiriya is good just not good enough for Roshi.

redbird3rdboywonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@FourthDeity said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: I know he did pretty well.One of my favorite scenes in shipuuden.Considering Roshi can move the speed of sound I don't see him getting hit by anything he threw out against pain.His rasengan is too slow and useless considering roshi is easily bullet timing and his kamehameha can easily overpower it,thats one place Jiriya has 0 chance to win. In DBZ if two people clash long enough their power level increases meaning he would eventually hit that moon busting power and it would go down hill from there.

Jiriya is good just not good enough for Roshi.

Wel Jiraya can always clone himself and Roshi's Kamehameha would take longer to charge then Roshi's Kamehameha. I mean I would give it to Roshi as well because of the reasons you named I just feel Jiraya has more options due to his techniques and jutsu especially with summoning which would cme in really helpful. In realit though they probably would just team up and go spy on women together or if they have knowledge of each other Jiraya could just give Roshi one of his make out books

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By FourthDeity

@redbird3rdboywonder: he can clone as much as he wants roshi is quick enough to hit them all in mid air before either one of them can grab/cut him with a paralyzing strike.Roshi's mirage can fool jiriya too.No don't get me wrong Jiriya EASILY has more techniques to use but alot of them are too slow and wont work against someone that moves the speed of sound.Summons may be his only hope and I don't see them hitting someone that caught machine gun fire like it was a joke.

They would be the ultimate peepers I certainly wouldn't have my daughter on the same planet they were on ( If I had one ).

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By King_Saturn
going with Master Roshi in all three rounds 
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By ximpossibrux

STOP! STOP STOP COMPARING DBZ TO ANY ANIME. THEY ALL GET STOMPPED

GhostRider29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By GhostRider29

Round 1 and 2 Jiraya. Roshi is just too clumsy even though he should be able to do it better. Round 3 Roshi.

Kinasin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Kinasin_

@Mortein said:

Roshi wins all three matches

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By FourthDeity

@XImpossibruX: All but that giant ass TTGL -__-

ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ximpossibrux

@FourthDeity said:

@XImpossibruX: All but that giant ass TTGL -__-

They can go on par with DB characters? let alone DBZ

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By FourthDeity

@XImpossibruX: LMAO no Yamcha would stomp that whole universe besides that muli-galaxy sized robot.The only reason DBZ can't win is because it absorbs energy and its size is just ridiculous.If it couldn't absorb energy vegetas big bang would probably finish it.

SuperPrime1M

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SuperPrime1M

@FourthDeity said:

@XImpossibruX: LMAO no Yamcha would stomp that whole universe besides that muli-galaxy sized robot.The only reason DBZ can't win is because it absorbs energy and its size is just ridiculous.If it couldn't absorb energy vegetas big bang would probably finish it.

I think Jiraiya would win because he's incredibly fast and strong and nows how to do a 1 hand rasengan. |also he can summon massive toads

Mad8Baller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Mad8Baller

Round 1. Peeping Contest. - Jiraiya.  Master Roshi is too clumsy.

Round 2. Hand to Hand KO - Either way.  But Roshi was really really fast in Dragon Ball so he could probably speed blitz Jiraiya. 8/10 Master Roshi.

Round 3. Morals Off full arsenal of techniques to the DEATH -  Roshi.  He blew up a moon and moves faster than Jiraiya.

Avatar image for saiyan_earthling
saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By saiyan_earthling
  1. Jiraiya
  2. Roshi
  3. Roshi
FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By FMStyyx

actually id say

jiraya wins the first round but.. come on roshi takes this.. hes just (a dbz character and has feats that surpass the naruto verse) al though the naruto verse is more realistic than dbz..

i wanna give it to jriaya so bad.. but im no biased (as of yet) roshi.. wins..

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By FourthDeity

@FMStyyx: A human summoning a building sized toad is more realistic than powerful aliens?

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By FMStyyx

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: A human summoning a building sized toad is more realistic than powerful aliens?

naruto verse is far more realistic than dbz.. aliens matting with human woman granting super human abilities no.. alien overlords.. no.. aliens with ability to breath in space and turn into giant gorillas..

you stack it up naruto is more realistic than dbz..

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By FourthDeity

@FMStyyx: lmao thats the thing. We have no knowlage on aliens or how the operate. We do know no human under this sun is biting their thumb and summoning a toad that speaks perfect english and willing to cooperate.Naruto would have been dead by now if everything was realistic. all those missions and not a single strike to kill when other ninja's drop like flies from kunais?

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#32  Edited By TheSuperHuman

Roshi, in all 3 rounds. No contest.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By FMStyyx

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: lmao thats the thing. We have no knowlage on aliens or how the operate. We do know no human under this sun is biting their thumb and summoning a toad that speaks perfect english and willing to cooperate.Naruto would have been dead by now if everything was realistic. all those missions and not a single strike to kill when other ninja's drop like flies from kunais?

true.

naruto vs dbz..

not one character can destory a planet with his own power..

dbz its too often.. shoot roshi could destroy the moon at power level 125.. sigh almost the whole dbz roaster can go over that

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FourthDeity

@FMStyyx: Lmao I know that is pretty ridiculous but they did have contact with gods and legendary warriors etc etc.Still pretty ridiculous they are that strong but marvel has MUCH worse. Odin made a galaxy rumble by powering up I think.Either that or he busted it with one hand.

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By FMStyyx

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: Lmao I know that is pretty ridiculous but they did have contact with gods and legendary warriors etc etc.Still pretty ridiculous they are that strong but marvel has MUCH worse. Odin made a galaxy rumble by powering up I think.Either that or he busted it with one hand.

dude idk whats worse

marvel, dc, dbz, or some of this other stuff but omg its terrible.. i want a very realistic comic/manga universe that has somethings that shouldnt be in there but not to those verses extents..

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By FourthDeity

@FMStyyx: Realism..Try to read some of the street level comics out there that's as close as it gets to realistic in marvel.

DBZ is still a popular anime despite how long its been gone will always be #1

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FourthDeity

Good luck finding one.Especially one with fighting.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By renamed040924

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Jiraya wins all 3. He wins round 1 due to the transparency jutsu he developed. Round 2. is Debateble though jiraya has shown more feats and round 3 because of his techniques and sage powers like his summoning jutsu.

I love how you said Jiraya has more feats, and you posted directly after

@Mortein said:

Peeping contest could go both ways, I have chosed Roshi just because I like him more.

H2H battle, Roshi wins

Roshi is faster

He was fast enough to have entire fight scene within one second, he exchanged punches and kicks, they were spiting on each other, then they spent some time thinking, than they had a short conversation, then they played a game etc. and Roshi did all this while he was still holding back. Normal people were unable to see their movements.

• After being shot at, Roshi was able to turn around and catch 9 bullets.

Roshi was able to create many after images

Roshi moved his hand so fast it created a wind so strong it blowed away a 70-80kg heavy superhuman and smashed him into a wall.

Kid Goku (21. budokai) , and Namu who were both slower then Roshi were able to jump several km high in the air, a feat which requires a movement of legs much faster than the speed of sound.

• Bora who was slower than Roshi was able to trow goku and yacharobe above clouds, which means he can move his hand faster than sound.
  • Tao Pai Pai was on par with Roshi, or slightly faster, and he throw a stone pillar 200+ km away a feat which would require massively hypersonic movement of hand.

From all of this I think it is safe to assume that Roshi is much faster than the sound.

When he combines his speed with his fightning abilities he should win this easily

Muten Roshi using a single strike to paralyze an opponent

And Round 3 Roshi stomps.

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/

Roshi destroys a moon with his full powered kamehameha, and he accidentally destroyed a mountain when he was trying to put down a fire.

that. :p

FMStyyx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By FMStyyx

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: Realism..Try to read some of the street level comics out there that's as close as it gets to realistic in marvel.

DBZ is still a popular anime despite how long its been gone will always be #1

i think spirited away brought dbz to america and dbz cemented anime in the US.. idk i read that some where

@FourthDeity said:

Good luck finding one.Especially one with fighting.

idk if those popular ones will ever be realistic.. (wolverine.. human mutation and batman may be as realistic as it gets) yea they fought superpowered freaks but they take damage like real dudes and have problems like real dudes..

FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By FourthDeity

@FMStyyx: True.Wolverine and his family are pretty awesome.Batman and his family are awesome I like them both a ton. Black panther,Flash Thompson and assassins like Black widow and hawkeye would be perfect for you. There's a ton more I can't think about from the top of my head but you should check em' out.

TheSuperHuman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#41  Edited By TheSuperHuman
@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: True.Wolverine and his family are pretty awesome.Batman and his family are awesome I like them both a ton. Black panther,Flash Thompson and assassins like Black widow and hawkeye would be perfect for you. There's a ton more I can't think about from the top of my head but you should check em' out.

Don't forget Moon Knight.
FourthDeity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By FourthDeity

@TheSuperHuman said:

@FourthDeity said:

Don't forget Moon Knight.

Moon knight too

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By onilordasmodeus

I'm leaning towards Jiraiya because of his versatility, but I think Roshi outclasses him in destructive power out right. Very cool fight IMO.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@onilordasmodeus: I can't believe you're bumping a seven month old thread to contribute nothing valuable. But it's kind of entertaining anyway (both the thread and bumping random ones ;) )

This is how it goes Imo..

Round 1: Jiraya. That guy actually developed techniques for that sole purpose and carries binoculars..

Round 2: Roshi. He's a master combatant h2h.. Jiraya is more the summoner/technique type. But a good case could be made for Jiraya considering he can use chakra to climb up buildings and run on water etc..

Round 3: Roshi. He blew up the moon. (There.)

agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#45  Edited By agent9149

1. Jaraiya

2. Roshi

3. Roshi

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By KnightRise

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@onilordasmodeus: I can't believe you're bumping a seven month old thread to contribute nothing valuable. But it's kind of entertaining anyway (both the thread and bumping random ones ;) )

This is how it goes Imo..

Round 1: Jiraya. That guy actually developed techniques for that sole purpose and carries binoculars..

Round 2: Roshi. He's a master combatant h2h.. Jiraya is more the summoner/technique type. But a good case could be made for Jiraya considering he can use chakra to climb up buildings and run on water etc..

Round 3: Roshi. He blew up the moon. (There.)

This is accurate

Avatar image for all_mighty_beyonder
All_Mighty_Beyonder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Master Roshi all rounds

Round1 : because Roshi peeped on women more than Jiraya, and also get kicked by women more than Jiraya.

Round2: i would say they have same strength and durability (debatable though) but Roshi has far far greater speed that's why he wins

Round3: Roshi all the way, far greater power (moon buster, mountain buster...), far greater speed (at least millisecond reaction time) and good tehniques arsenal (Afterimage, acupressure, Kamehameha, Hypnosis, wind technique, lightening technique)

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By onilordasmodeus

@PrinceAragorn1:

Lol. After seeing the Roshi vs Wolve thread, I immediately thought of perv vs perv and this is what I found. I could have re-made the thread, but that would have invited the whole "this has been done before" types of comments.

Still, I agree with your assessment though I think it could go either way in R1.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By NeonGameWave

Roshi all rounds.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#50  Edited By terry2012

1. I'm not going to answer

2. Master Roshi

3. If jiraiya can get the frog song off then he can win. Otherwise Roshi wins.