• 57 results
  • 1
  • 2
#1 Edited by ALMIGHTY (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Peeping Contest.

Round 2. Hand to Hand KO

Round 3. Morals Off full arsenal of techniques to the DEATH

Who wins, out of the pervy masters of the chosen ones ???

#2 Posted by ALMIGHTY (596 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#3 Posted by Mortein (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Roshi wins all three matches

#4 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1-Jiraiya
Round 2-Jiraiya
Round 3-Master Roshi

#5 Edited by Mortein (2712 posts) - - Show Bio

Peeping contest could go both ways, I have chosed Roshi just because I like him more.

H2H battle, Roshi wins

Roshi is faster

He was fast enough to have entire fight scene within one second, he exchanged punches and kicks, they were spiting on each other, then they spent some time thinking, than they had a short conversation, then they played a game etc. and Roshi did all this while he was still holding back. Normal people were unable to see their movements.

  • After being shot at, Roshi was able to turn around and catch 9 bullets.

Roshi was able to create many after images

Roshi moved his hand so fast it created a wind so strong it blowed away a 70-80kg heavy superhuman and smashed him into a wall.

Kid Goku (21. budokai) , and Namu who were both slower then Roshi were able to jump several km high in the air, a feat which requires a movement of legs much faster than the speed of sound.

  • Bora who was slower than Roshi was able to trow goku and yacharobe above clouds, which means he can move his hand faster than sound.
  • Tao Pai Pai was on par with Roshi, or slightly faster, and he throw a stone pillar 200+ km away a feat which would require massively hypersonic movement of hand.

From all of this I think it is safe to assume that Roshi is much faster than the sound.

When he combines his speed with his fightning abilities he should win this easily

Muten Roshi using a single strike to paralyze an opponent

And Round 3 Roshi stomps.

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/

Roshi destroys a moon with his full powered kamehameha, and he accidentally destroyed a mountain when he was trying to put down a fire.

#6 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

Jiraya wins all 3. He wins round 1 due to the transparency jutsu he developed. Round 2. is Debateble though jiraya has shown more feats and round 3 because of his techniques and sage powers like his summoning jutsu.

#7 Posted by Death Certificate (5438 posts) - - Show Bio

master roshi in all three

#8 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Not even close

Roshi Stomps him BAD in all three especially 1 and 3.Roshi peeps on people that can track people from around the world.

#9 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity: More close than you think. What technique would Roshi have that wouldnt allow him to be caught while doing it like Jiraya's transparency jutsu. Cause Ive never heard about it. As for round 3 what techniques does roshi have other than the Kamehameha and that sealng thing he used on King Piccolo. Jiraya can even summon Gambunta and the others for help or distraction, can breathe fire,and etc etc.. Jiraya is a sayian level character and can put Roshi down fast and hard. Roshi is limited by his old age and the fact tht he never advanced after Dragonball. It would take Roshi at least a minute or to to charge his Kamehameha which is time he wouldnt have when Jiraya could hit him with a rasengan or something during that time. Jiraya wins especially if Roshi tries to bulk up

#10 Edited by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: Well he peeps on planetary level girls pretty easily so he's doing something right but you got me there.

Roshi has:

Hypnosis:

Lightning strike:

Mind reading :

Paralyzing strike:

Roshi busted a moon and exploded the mountain he was on by just powering up. Im sure he has enough power to nuke the village if he had the right mind to.

Roshi is also faster by a LARGE margin.

Easily more skilled and has his mini shadow clone technique called Mirage. Gambuto would get decimated with a Ki blast.

Mirage technique I mentioned:

Roshi wouldn't need to charge a moon buster for a 1v1 fight though. If it took him a minute to bust a moon it would take him less than seconds to at very lease wipe him from existence.

Jiriya isn't even near saiyan level in any way shape or form.

#11 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

And as for striking power : he's able to hurt goku while drunk while Goku was only annoyed by attacks like bullets to the head and even an axe.

#12 Posted by OmegaDynasty (9184 posts) - - Show Bio

  Roshi wins.  
Has great durability, among other things.

    
#13 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: Well he peeps on planetary level girls pretty easily so he's doing something right but you got me there.

Roshi has:

Hypnosis:

Lightning strike:

Mind reading :

Paralyzing strike:

Roshi busted a moon and exploded the mountain he was on by just powering up. Im sure he has enough power to nuke the village if he had the right mind to.

Roshi is also faster by a LARGE margin.

Easily more skilled and has his mini shadow clone technique called Mirage. Gambuto would get decimated with a Ki blast.

Mirage technique I mentioned:

Roshi wouldn't need to charge a moon buster for a 1v1 fight though. If it took him a minute to bust a moon it would take him less than seconds to at very lease wipe him from existence.

Jiriya isn't even near saiyan level in any way shape or form.

The best way to asses Jiraya's capabilities are during his battle with pain and his brief battle with Itachi in part 1

#14 Posted by Nefarious (18592 posts) - - Show Bio

Roshi wins all of the rounds.

#15 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: I know he did pretty well.One of my favorite scenes in shipuuden.Considering Roshi can move the speed of sound I don't see him getting hit by anything he threw out against pain.His rasengan is too slow and useless considering roshi is easily bullet timing and his kamehameha can easily overpower it,thats one place Jiriya has 0 chance to win. In DBZ if two people clash long enough their power level increases meaning he would eventually hit that moon busting power and it would go down hill from there.

Jiriya is good just not good enough for Roshi.

#16 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3848 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@redbird3rdboywonder: I know he did pretty well.One of my favorite scenes in shipuuden.Considering Roshi can move the speed of sound I don't see him getting hit by anything he threw out against pain.His rasengan is too slow and useless considering roshi is easily bullet timing and his kamehameha can easily overpower it,thats one place Jiriya has 0 chance to win. In DBZ if two people clash long enough their power level increases meaning he would eventually hit that moon busting power and it would go down hill from there.

Jiriya is good just not good enough for Roshi.

Wel Jiraya can always clone himself and Roshi's Kamehameha would take longer to charge then Roshi's Kamehameha. I mean I would give it to Roshi as well because of the reasons you named I just feel Jiraya has more options due to his techniques and jutsu especially with summoning which would cme in really helpful. In realit though they probably would just team up and go spy on women together or if they have knowledge of each other Jiraya could just give Roshi one of his make out books

#17 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder: he can clone as much as he wants roshi is quick enough to hit them all in mid air before either one of them can grab/cut him with a paralyzing strike.Roshi's mirage can fool jiriya too.No don't get me wrong Jiriya EASILY has more techniques to use but alot of them are too slow and wont work against someone that moves the speed of sound.Summons may be his only hope and I don't see them hitting someone that caught machine gun fire like it was a joke.

They would be the ultimate peepers I certainly wouldn't have my daughter on the same planet they were on ( If I had one ).

#18 Posted by King Saturn (223796 posts) - - Show Bio
going with Master Roshi in all three rounds 
#19 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

STOP! STOP STOP COMPARING DBZ TO ANY ANIME. THEY ALL GET STOMPPED

#20 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 and 2 Jiraya. Roshi is just too clumsy even though he should be able to do it better. Round 3 Roshi.

#21 Posted by Kinasin_ (1141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mortein said:

Roshi wins all three matches

#22 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: All but that giant ass TTGL -__-

#23 Posted by XImpossibruX (5168 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@XImpossibruX: All but that giant ass TTGL -__-

They can go on par with DB characters? let alone DBZ

#24 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@XImpossibruX: LMAO no Yamcha would stomp that whole universe besides that muli-galaxy sized robot.The only reason DBZ can't win is because it absorbs energy and its size is just ridiculous.If it couldn't absorb energy vegetas big bang would probably finish it.

#25 Posted by SuperPrime1M (200 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@XImpossibruX: LMAO no Yamcha would stomp that whole universe besides that muli-galaxy sized robot.The only reason DBZ can't win is because it absorbs energy and its size is just ridiculous.If it couldn't absorb energy vegetas big bang would probably finish it.

I think Jiraiya would win because he's incredibly fast and strong and nows how to do a 1 hand rasengan. |also he can summon massive toads

#26 Posted by Mad8Baller (494 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1. Peeping Contest. - Jiraiya.  Master Roshi is too clumsy.

Round 2. Hand to Hand KO - Either way.  But Roshi was really really fast in Dragon Ball so he could probably speed blitz Jiraiya. 8/10 Master Roshi.

Round 3. Morals Off full arsenal of techniques to the DEATH -  Roshi.  He blew up a moon and moves faster than Jiraiya.

#27 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5374 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. Jiraiya
  2. Roshi
  3. Roshi
#28 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

actually id say

jiraya wins the first round but.. come on roshi takes this.. hes just (a dbz character and has feats that surpass the naruto verse) al though the naruto verse is more realistic than dbz..

i wanna give it to jriaya so bad.. but im no biased (as of yet) roshi.. wins..

#29 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: A human summoning a building sized toad is more realistic than powerful aliens?

#30 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: A human summoning a building sized toad is more realistic than powerful aliens?

naruto verse is far more realistic than dbz.. aliens matting with human woman granting super human abilities no.. alien overlords.. no.. aliens with ability to breath in space and turn into giant gorillas..

you stack it up naruto is more realistic than dbz..

#31 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: lmao thats the thing. We have no knowlage on aliens or how the operate. We do know no human under this sun is biting their thumb and summoning a toad that speaks perfect english and willing to cooperate.Naruto would have been dead by now if everything was realistic. all those missions and not a single strike to kill when other ninja's drop like flies from kunais?

#32 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio

Roshi, in all 3 rounds. No contest.

#33 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: lmao thats the thing. We have no knowlage on aliens or how the operate. We do know no human under this sun is biting their thumb and summoning a toad that speaks perfect english and willing to cooperate.Naruto would have been dead by now if everything was realistic. all those missions and not a single strike to kill when other ninja's drop like flies from kunais?

true.

naruto vs dbz..

not one character can destory a planet with his own power..

dbz its too often.. shoot roshi could destroy the moon at power level 125.. sigh almost the whole dbz roaster can go over that

#34 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: Lmao I know that is pretty ridiculous but they did have contact with gods and legendary warriors etc etc.Still pretty ridiculous they are that strong but marvel has MUCH worse. Odin made a galaxy rumble by powering up I think.Either that or he busted it with one hand.

#35 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: Lmao I know that is pretty ridiculous but they did have contact with gods and legendary warriors etc etc.Still pretty ridiculous they are that strong but marvel has MUCH worse. Odin made a galaxy rumble by powering up I think.Either that or he busted it with one hand.

dude idk whats worse

marvel, dc, dbz, or some of this other stuff but omg its terrible.. i want a very realistic comic/manga universe that has somethings that shouldnt be in there but not to those verses extents..

#36 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: Realism..Try to read some of the street level comics out there that's as close as it gets to realistic in marvel.

DBZ is still a popular anime despite how long its been gone will always be #1

#37 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

Good luck finding one.Especially one with fighting.

#38 Posted by nickzambuto (12843 posts) - - Show Bio

@redbird3rdboywonder said:

Jiraya wins all 3. He wins round 1 due to the transparency jutsu he developed. Round 2. is Debateble though jiraya has shown more feats and round 3 because of his techniques and sage powers like his summoning jutsu.

I love how you said Jiraya has more feats, and you posted directly after

@Mortein said:

Peeping contest could go both ways, I have chosed Roshi just because I like him more.

H2H battle, Roshi wins

Roshi is faster

He was fast enough to have entire fight scene within one second, he exchanged punches and kicks, they were spiting on each other, then they spent some time thinking, than they had a short conversation, then they played a game etc. and Roshi did all this while he was still holding back. Normal people were unable to see their movements.

  • After being shot at, Roshi was able to turn around and catch 9 bullets.

Roshi was able to create many after images

Roshi moved his hand so fast it created a wind so strong it blowed away a 70-80kg heavy superhuman and smashed him into a wall.

Kid Goku (21. budokai) , and Namu who were both slower then Roshi were able to jump several km high in the air, a feat which requires a movement of legs much faster than the speed of sound.

  • Bora who was slower than Roshi was able to trow goku and yacharobe above clouds, which means he can move his hand faster than sound.
  • Tao Pai Pai was on par with Roshi, or slightly faster, and he throw a stone pillar 200+ km away a feat which would require massively hypersonic movement of hand.

From all of this I think it is safe to assume that Roshi is much faster than the sound.

When he combines his speed with his fightning abilities he should win this easily

Muten Roshi using a single strike to paralyze an opponent

And Round 3 Roshi stomps.

http://www.animevice.com/dragon-ball/10-1/respect-master-roshi/97-316607/

Roshi destroys a moon with his full powered kamehameha, and he accidentally destroyed a mountain when he was trying to put down a fire.

that. :p

#39 Posted by FMStyyx (738 posts) - - Show Bio

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: Realism..Try to read some of the street level comics out there that's as close as it gets to realistic in marvel.

DBZ is still a popular anime despite how long its been gone will always be #1

i think spirited away brought dbz to america and dbz cemented anime in the US.. idk i read that some where

@FourthDeity said:

Good luck finding one.Especially one with fighting.

idk if those popular ones will ever be realistic.. (wolverine.. human mutation and batman may be as realistic as it gets) yea they fought superpowered freaks but they take damage like real dudes and have problems like real dudes..

#40 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@FMStyyx: True.Wolverine and his family are pretty awesome.Batman and his family are awesome I like them both a ton. Black panther,Flash Thompson and assassins like Black widow and hawkeye would be perfect for you. There's a ton more I can't think about from the top of my head but you should check em' out.

#41 Posted by TheSuperHuman (856 posts) - - Show Bio
@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: True.Wolverine and his family are pretty awesome.Batman and his family are awesome I like them both a ton. Black panther,Flash Thompson and assassins like Black widow and hawkeye would be perfect for you. There's a ton more I can't think about from the top of my head but you should check em' out.

Don't forget Moon Knight.
#42 Posted by FourthDeity (2234 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSuperHuman said:

@FourthDeity said:

@FMStyyx: True.Wolverine and his family are pretty awesome.Batman and his family are awesome I like them both a ton. Black panther,Flash Thompson and assassins like Black widow and hawkeye would be perfect for you. There's a ton more I can't think about from the top of my head but you should check em' out.

Don't forget Moon Knight.

Moon knight too

#43 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm leaning towards Jiraiya because of his versatility, but I think Roshi outclasses him in destructive power out right. Very cool fight IMO.

#44 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (15994 posts) - - Show Bio

@onilordasmodeus: I can't believe you're bumping a seven month old thread to contribute nothing valuable. But it's kind of entertaining anyway (both the thread and bumping random ones ;) )

This is how it goes Imo..

Round 1: Jiraya. That guy actually developed techniques for that sole purpose and carries binoculars..

Round 2: Roshi. He's a master combatant h2h.. Jiraya is more the summoner/technique type. But a good case could be made for Jiraya considering he can use chakra to climb up buildings and run on water etc..

Round 3: Roshi. He blew up the moon. (There.)

#45 Posted by Agent9149 (2893 posts) - - Show Bio

1. Jaraiya

2. Roshi

3. Roshi

#46 Posted by KnightRise (4785 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1 said:

@onilordasmodeus: I can't believe you're bumping a seven month old thread to contribute nothing valuable. But it's kind of entertaining anyway (both the thread and bumping random ones ;) )

This is how it goes Imo..

Round 1: Jiraya. That guy actually developed techniques for that sole purpose and carries binoculars..

Round 2: Roshi. He's a master combatant h2h.. Jiraya is more the summoner/technique type. But a good case could be made for Jiraya considering he can use chakra to climb up buildings and run on water etc..

Round 3: Roshi. He blew up the moon. (There.)

This is accurate

#47 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

Master Roshi all rounds

Round1 : because Roshi peeped on women more than Jiraya, and also get kicked by women more than Jiraya.

Round2: i would say they have same strength and durability (debatable though) but Roshi has far far greater speed that's why he wins

Round3: Roshi all the way, far greater power (moon buster, mountain buster...), far greater speed (at least millisecond reaction time) and good tehniques arsenal (Afterimage, acupressure, Kamehameha, Hypnosis, wind technique, lightening technique)

#48 Posted by onilordasmodeus (2529 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1:

Lol. After seeing the Roshi vs Wolve thread, I immediately thought of perv vs perv and this is what I found. I could have re-made the thread, but that would have invited the whole "this has been done before" types of comments.

Still, I agree with your assessment though I think it could go either way in R1.

#49 Posted by NeonGameWave (7686 posts) - - Show Bio

Roshi all rounds.

#50 Posted by terry2012 (4760 posts) - - Show Bio

1. I'm not going to answer

2. Master Roshi

3. If jiraiya can get the frog song off then he can win. Otherwise Roshi wins.