Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Minomix
No Caption Provided

Rules:

• Both are extremely bloodlusted to each other
  • BFR is allowed but can't be a means of victory
  • No prep and No prior knowledge
  • Both are at their prime and can unleash their full power, which means they can go Devil Jin and Evil Ryu
  • Both are determined to win
  • No outside help or interference
  • Morals off
  • Win by death only

If possible, avoid being biased.

Who wins and why.

Divell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin, physically stronger, faster and more powerful.

SladeWilstomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin. not only stronger and faster has better dc,flight and has fought and defeated more powerful opponents.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Going with Jin here in a close battle.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin Kazama due to being superior in many ways.

Kitsune_Kusanagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even with Evil Ryu I don't see Ryu having a chance against Devil Jin...DJ/Jin has survived getting thrown off a mountain, shot in the head, and thrown out of a helicopter...

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 said:
@bluesilver said:

Ryu

Nope.

Jin.

Evil Ryu beat Akuma, what can Jin actually do to him?

WarlordEternal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 20

Based off of what I know of each character, I'd have to side with Jin. He just seems to have more natural power, defeating highly powerful beings. Heck he even bested both Kazuya and Heihachi at the Battle of Hon-Maru.

However, I have played Tekken far more than Street Fighter.

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117 said:
@bluesilver said:

Ryu

Nope.

Jin.

Evil Ryu beat Akuma, what can Jin actually do to him?

Like, what is Akuma supposed to mean..!? lol.

Devil Jin easily demolished a forest, kept up with Lars and Azazel and that was before powerscaling, with powerscaling is "immeasurably" stronger than his regular state.
He's hypersonic due to being faster then Kazuya in the form of a devil.
He's durability is already superior in base to Heihachi who survived an explosion that made an enormous crater in a mountain and Devil Jins stats are multiple times that of base Jins, for instance, he was capable of withstanding Gold Azazel lasers and after powerscaling.. he withstood attacks from Spirits Kyoto and survived a fall from Earth's orbit.
He's physically stronger than characters who have picked up and thrown objects weighing over 80 tons with ease.

And I'm not gonna even bother with his Controlled Devil mode.

No Caption Provided
bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117:

Like, what is Akuma supposed to mean..!? lol.

He's supposed to mean someone Jin can never hope to match

Devil Jin easily demolished a forest, kept up with Lars and Azazel and that was before powerscaling, with powerscaling is "immeasurably" stronger than his regular state.

An off screen feat that took place in a forest with unknown size over the course of a night, there's nothing that implies Jin caused that much damage with a single attack but since

Loading Video...

Heck the energy released upwards was large enough to be visible from earth's orbital view

He's durability is already superior in base to Heihachi who survived an explosion that made an enormous crater in a mountain

Mountain? That hill's width was barely enough to hold that temple they were in and I am not even mentioning the fact it took several weeks to regain his conciousness

and Devil Jins stats are multiple times that of base Jins, for instance, he was capable of withstanding Gold Azazel lasers and after powerscaling.. he withstood attacks from Spirits Kyoto and survived a fall from Earth's orbit.

Nothing remotely close to what Akuma did... with ease

Loading Video...
Loading Video...
Loading Video...

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reno117:

He's supposed to mean someone Jin can never hope to match

Hahah..

An off screen feat that took place in a forest with unknown size over the course of a night, there's nothing that implies Jin caused that much damage with a single attack but since

A large hellfire blast shoots up into the sky before being brought down to cut a large monster in half. Click here.

Heck the energy released upwards was large enough to be visible from earth's orbital view

Well that doesn't mean something..

Mountain? That hill's width was barely enough to hold that temple they were in

Still, was pretty big.

and I am not even mentioning the fact it took several weeks to regain his conciousness

That's irrelevant anyway.

Nothing remotely close to what Akuma did... with ease

Oh, what is that now..!? ABC logic..?! and If I remember right the thread is about Ryu vs Jin, not Asuma..

Anyway I don't see why Jin can't just force choke Ryu to death like he previously has done, Click here.

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: if you're gonna use abc logic then akuma is a puny punk because both oni and evil ryu got owned by gill pretty easily in new sf comic.

Plus jin has effortlessly defeated azazel,true ogre,jinpachi.

And ryu have never actually beaten akuma.

The only time he defeated akuma was sfa 2 and akuma was only testing him.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By bluesilver

@reno117:

A large hellfire blast shoots up into the sky before being brought down to cut a large monster in half. Click here.

Nothing close to being as impressive as the feats I have shown in any ways, moving on

Well that doesn't mean something..

It does... I can't help you if your visual comprehension can't understand such a plain and simple feat

Oh, what is that now..!? ABC logic..?!

Funny how you label this as power scalling when Jin is concerned but its ABC logic now when its about Ryu

and If I remember right the thread is about Ryu vs Jin, not Asuma..

*Akuma

The reason I am showing Akuma's feats is because Evil Ryu had a extremely short screen time in the series but in that short time his power level was properly established as he did not just matched Akuma bested in H2H combat so he's obviously superior to Akuma

Loading Video...

Anyway I don't see why Jin can't just force choke Ryu to death like he previously has done, Click here.

So you honestly think such pathetic level of TK is going to effect Ryu at his best? I am not even touching the part Jin never used such tactic in any of his fights to say its in character for him to use that move against Ryu

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norin-radd:

if you're gonna use abc logic then akuma is a puny punk because both oni and evil ryu got owned by gill pretty easily in new sf comic.

Udon Comics are non canon so I don't see the point of bringing them up also that Gill you are talking about is a top tier in SF hierarchy

And ryu have never actually beaten akuma.

The only time he defeated akuma was sfa 2 and akuma was only testing him.

I never said Ryu beat Akuma. Evil Ryu beat Akuma, next time read what's written properly

Marshall_Long

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin

ThanosPimphand

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By ThanosPimphand

Jin 6/10 pretty close one. Evil ryu would beat normal jin no doubt but devil jin beats the evil

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: yeah and when has evil ryu defeated akuma?

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: that's evil ryu's sf a3 ending that's not canon. Evil ryu never defeated akuma or shin akuma or oni.

But jin canonically defeated true ogre,jinpahi,azazel,jin wins.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By bluesilver

@norin-radd:

that's evil ryu's sf a3 ending that's not canon. Evil ryu never defeated akuma or shin akuma or oni.

Non canon based on what?

But jin canonically defeated true ogre,jinpahi,azazel,jin wins.

Those characters barely had any feats, none justifies that he would win here

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluesilver: non canon based on capcom

I'm pretty sure only fight that's capcom stated canon was Charlie vs bison.

bluesilver

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@norin-radd: When did Capcom made such statement?

Reno117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Reno117

@bluesilver said:

@reno117:

Nothing close to being as impressive as the feats I have shown in any ways, moving on

What is this now..!? A battle of impressive feats.. Whomever character has the most impressive feat, wins, no matter if the feat is strong as well. Like Devil Jin's beam wouldn't damage Akuma.. xD
He sliced the entire castle, so fast, like a piece of butter.

It does... I can't help you if your visual comprehension can't understand such a plain and simple feat

LOL! Because the energy released upwards was large enough to be visible from " Earth's orbital view " makes it stronger than Devil Jin's beam..?! Good to know, not taking you seriously from here and on.

Funny how you label this as power scalling when Jin is concerned but its ABC logic now when its about Ryu

It's ABC logic because you bring Akuma in our topic and you're showing me his feats while..

1. He's Off-Topic.
  2. Because Ryu won against him, doesn't automatically make him better than Akuma.. ( ABC logic. )
  3. And it sure doesn't mean his better than Jin.. that's all speculation and ABC logic.." because Evil Ryu won against Akuma, whom I don't know for sure that he's stronger than Jin since there's no such facts but whatever, makes Evil Ryu win Devil Jin.... somehow.. "

The reason I am showing Akuma's feats is because Evil Ryu had a extremely short screen time in the series but in that short time his power level was properly established as he did not just matched Akuma bested in H2H combat so he's obviously superior to Akuma

Oh well, with the two at full peak.. you could very well be getting a very good fight from both characters, considering with this, either of them can now Ashura Warp, both of them will have crazy projectiles. Ryu would also have access to the Shungokusatsu which is what Gouki is infamous for. Both of them would be fighting with the true intention of utterly destroying their opponents, just because we have lack of evidence with Satsui-No-Hadou Ryu doesn't mean he's going to just get rolled over by Gouki, there's a reason why one day they will have the ultimate battle, because Ryu is the only character within the SF Universe that will really have a stand against Gouki at their peaks, however it isn't going to be Ryu in Satsui-No-Hadou however..

Satsui-No-Hadou Ryu would lose to Shin-Gouki, that's why I told you're using ABC logic.

So you honestly think such pathetic level of TK is going to effect Ryu at his best?

Well you're supposed to prove me why not, till then I don't see any reason why it cannot effect Ryu.

I am not even touching the part Jin never used such tactic in any of his fights to say its in character for him to use that move against Ryu

Ahahahahah. This is not how it works man.. while my scan it's totally cannon either you accept ir or not, yours.. is not. Ryu NEVER beat Akuma.. that wasn't cannon but I didn't even mention it.. but if it's like this how you want to play.. then be my guess. :)
By the moment you saw Devil Jin using TK to force choke an another character.. you can't ignore it and assumpt that it's off character, totally false.

AND, since we're using non-cannon feats, here's Jin reaching Earth's atmosphere in 6 seconds.

Loading Video...

Can Ryu do that..? :)

IRHP87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By IRHP87

Can we count Ryu from Asura's Wrath? If so he takes this easily. Otherwise I think he takes it with maximum difficulty.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ryu

Norin-Radd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for the_caped_crusader
The_Caped_Crusader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin.

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Dygoboy

Jin beats Ryu to the Ground.. Hard.. It's not even funny.

dbzaota482

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin claims this...

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin destroys him, Tekken powerscalings are above Street Fighter, and the Devil bloodline is way beyond anything Ryu has done.

LinKueiAvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So Being That Akuma is Canon to tekken and he Effortlessly stomped Heihachi. Ryu does have a shot here. But im going with Jin on this one. Has more Victories and is more consistant. 6/10 Jin

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By syncroniam

@linkueiavenger: Heihachi is weaker than Jin and Kazuya though, in the movie Blood Vengeance he was fodder once they transformed, and comparing the worlds altogether there's also True Ogre, Angel & Azazel who are even beyond in powers. Ogre is the true rival of Akuma in powers based on Street Fighter x Tekken which makes True Ogre the rival of Oni although Azazel is above either of them.

And based on the events of Tekken 7 and Street Figher V, at the end of the Tekken story Kazuya and Akuma fought each other, after a while Jin came out and he said he has to end Kazuya and then Akuma appears back to Street Fighter as DLC with long hair and beard which indicates he got defated by Kazuya and returned to his own world a bit messed up.

Eri_Joni

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin

Avatar image for the_algae28_173
The_Algae28_173

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@linkueiavenger: Heihachi is weaker than Jin and Kazuya though, in the movie Blood Vengeance he was fodder once they transformed, and comparing the worlds altogether there's also True Ogre, Angel & Azazel who are even beyond in powers. Ogre is the true rival of Akuma in powers based on Street Fighter x Tekken which makes True Ogre the rival of Oni although Azazel is above either of them.

And based on the events of Tekken 7 and Street Figher V, at the end of the Tekken story Kazuya and Akuma fought each other, after a while Jin came out and he said he has to end Kazuya and then Akuma appears back to Street Fighter as DLC with long hair and beard which indicates he got defated by Kazuya and returned to his own world a bit messed up.

While your explanation seems to be accurate, it's is nothing but a headcanon. Tekken and SF Universes are different, which means Akuma in Tekken is a completely different version of the character. I want your explanation to be actually true and canon but unfortunately it isn't.

Ogre, Angel and Azazel are borderline featless. Your argument however can be justified via scaling.

Majorknight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we include feats from the blood vengeance movie and use that devil Jin, I really don't see how Ryu can win this. Mainly because that in-control Devil Jin was just insane in everything especially speed and power. I dare say he'd stomp

Avatar image for michealtututady
michealtututady

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ryu i guess