Win by death, KO or incapacitation

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Jestersmiles

Bruce was god, he blinks the mask out of existence or just make it so that Stanley never found the mask. Mismatch.

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By Thekillerklok

Bruce was god, he blinks the mask out of existence or just make it so that Stanley never found the mask. Mismatch.

this

TheComedian_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jestersmiles said:

this

Dygoboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@saracen_rue: Pretty much this.

Reality Warping >>>>>>>>>>>>TOON FORCE.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless the Mask speed blitzes the relatively complacent Bruce, Bruce takes it. I don't think Mask has it in him though.

Bruce takes it 9/10.

Avatar image for theultimatetitan
TheUltimateTitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jim Carrey

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless the Mask speed blitzes the relatively complacent Bruce, Bruce takes it. I don't think Mask has it in him though.

Bruce takes it 9/10.

speed blitz God ?! how the hell you do that ?!

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@aftershafter said:

Bruce takes it 9/10.

Bruce didn't show much in the way of pre-cog throughout the movie, or even much in the way of reaction speed. He was a pretty weak God...

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

^This guy's opinion.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I gotta go with Bruce. He should be able to do more than what the Mask can do, basically.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By kyrees

@aftershafter said:

@kyrees said:

@aftershafter said:

Bruce takes it 9/10.

Bruce didn't show much in the way of pre-cog throughout the movie, or even much in the way of reaction speed. He was a pretty weak God...

he was the "God" in the movie, as in the simian creating out of a person's ass, invulnerable till he asked for it to be removed, insanely fast typer for hours, body manipulator, room reality changer, moon puller, city wide wish granter and star erasing God. there's no way the mask is going to blitz him with toon force.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kyrees said:

@aftershafter said:

@kyrees said:

@aftershafter said:

Bruce takes it 9/10.

he was the "God" in the movie, as in the simian creating out of a person's ass, invulnerable till he asked for it to be removed, insanely fast typer for hours, body manipulator, room reality changer, moon puller, city wide wish granter and star erasing God. there's no way the mask is going to blitz him with toon force.

Do you have any evidence of his invulnerability? Or reaction speed, for that matter? If he *did* have any sort of pre-cog or omniscience or super speed, it seems unlikely he would have been caught cheating on his girlfriend... The typing fast is a speed feat, but it's one he had to actively initiate - he wasn't always that fast, he had to will himself to be that fast. That feat also showed that he wasn't generally in a hurry (ha ha) to make himself that fast either - he mulled over the decision. In character Bruce doesn't, on a quick whim, make himself stupidly powerful - he sits there, thinks about it, pisses around some, talks about it, and then does it.

I don't think Mask *would* attempt a speed blitz - he's a showboat and never showed any killer instinct right off the bat - which is why I think Bruce takes all of them. If this were in character Bruce VS an out of character, bloodlusted Mask, I'd give at least a few to Mask though - assuming there is no definitive proof that Bruce is invulnerable?

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By hatemalingsia

Bruce Almighty.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You dont need combat feats against "God" thats like saying Nate Grey vs. TOAA. TOAA is essentially featless but Nate Grey is not beating him ever.

Bruce wins because he is "God"

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You dont need combat feats against "God" thats like saying Nate Grey vs. TOAA. TOAA is essentially featless but Nate Grey is not beating him ever.

Bruce displayed *clear* deficiencies in the God department though. Seriously, his girlfriend walked up to him while he was kissing another woman and he wasn't fast enough to prevent it, didn't know about it in advance, and didn't seem to be able to alter the timeflow or anything to make it not reality any more... Bruce is given "God's" power but he is obviously either unable or unwilling to use it to near its full potential, or he doesn't really have all of God's power. Treating Bruce as if he was really equivalent to God in the absolute omnipotent, omniscient sense, is a false equivalency.

EdBlank

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthmanhunter said:

Bruce displayed *clear* deficiencies in the God department though. Seriously, his girlfriend walked up to him while he was kissing another woman and he wasn't fast enough to prevent it, didn't know about it in advance, and didn't seem to be able to alter the timeflow or anything to make it not reality any more... Bruce is given "God's" power but he is obviously either unable or unwilling to use it to near its full potential, or he doesn't really have all of God's power. Treating Bruce as if he was really equivalent to God in the absolute omnipotent, omniscient sense, is a false equivalency.

This guy knows what's up.

aftershafter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edblank said:

This guy knows what's up.

Comicvine is *very* serious business and should be treated as such.

*snicker*

AssertingValor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 65

Jim solos his movie counter parts

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By DarthManhunter

I really don't think he needs to use it at "full potential" to be able to beat the mask. Look at what he was able to do, lasso'ed the moon, kept Evan the news anchor mumbling and farting. Had rubbed a star out of existence with his thumb. Changed shirts with the manakin by thinking of it, made a monkey come out of that thugs a$$, spit locusts or bees at them as well, manipulated weather Etc...

I hear what your saying though..but I just feel what he WAS able to do outweighs what he wasnt.

Noone301994

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nuffs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce is Nigh-Omnipotence and the Mask is Reality Warping.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

myerlanski

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce...

CitizenSentry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Based on feats:

Mask stomps.

Based on assumption:

Bruce Stomps.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#27 HigorM  Moderator

Not a comic battle.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: pretty sure the mask has a comic..

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29 HigorM  Moderator

@thelocust619: Listed scan at the OP does not refer to comic versions. Bruce almighty isn't a comic, neither is Jim Carrey, name specified at the main title.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: So? Theres plenty of non-comic battles all over the place here, mainly the redundant You vs. Threads.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 HigorM  Moderator

@darthmanhunter: It doesn't give the right to make battles that are clearly against the rules. If you see a irregular battle, your 'job' is to let a mod know, not make another one. That's why we have rules around here.

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#32  Edited By mickey-mouse

Bruce had God powers, spite, mismatch.

The_Kidd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: I understand that, but "irregular" Is quite a broad term, I see no problem with movie battles specially ones that involve comic characters Or ones that at least have powers. It keeps the battle boards fresh and entertaining instead of seeing 5 different variations of a team vs Thanos or Any thread with Flash and Sentry.

Theres a difference between a thread like this where things are actually debatable (being that they have powers and feats) vs a thread like You vs 100 bloodlusted 5 year olds. So I get your point, but these characters have feats and powers and could have a cool battle take place if they did.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 HigorM  Moderator

@darthmanhunter: Yeah, I can see the debatable part from all those 'mismatch/spite' comments.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Just like in 3/4 of all the battle threads with comic characters Good point.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38 HigorM  Moderator
Saracen_Rue

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Saracen_Rue

@higorm: I have honestly never seen the 'There needs to be at least one comic character in every battle' rule enforced. There are thousands of threads on here that are anime character V anime character, or movie character V movie character and none of them have been locked.

Avatar image for wolverineistoaa
WolverineIsTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wouldn't call this spite but but Bruce should be able to take this 10/10

Thekillerklok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Thekillerklok

@saracen_rue: likely cause that rule isn't exactly a thing.

people really need to read the rules /sigh.

"In case you didn’t know, this site was made for comics. It would follow that the majority of fights should be comic related. This isn’t to say that only comic fights are allowed and all others will be locked, but keep in mind what most of us are here for. Also, keep silly battles to a minimum - Aunt May vs. Odin is fun once in a while, but gets tiring if overused. Your battle must at least have one comic character or character who has been in a comic in order for it to be considered a battle, If it is Will Smith Vs DR Dre this should be in the off topic section and not in the battle forums."

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 HigorM  Moderator

@saracen_rue: Ok so keep doing this kind of spite threads then. You seem to be good at this.

Straynger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce would get troll'd hard by The Mask.

thelocust619

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By thelocust619

@higorm: @thelocust619: Listed scan at the OP does not refer to comic versions. Bruce almighty isn't a comic, neither is Jim Carrey, name specified at the main title.

-oh, so I guess MOS superman vs movie thor is against the rules because it's movie versions, right? Bruh. Come on. There is at least one comic character here, in accordance to the rules. Whether we use movie or comic feats is irrelevant. If you don't like the thread, you're welcome to choose a different one.

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45 HigorM  Moderator

@thelocust619: Still against the rules since this is an obvious mismatch. I have nothing personal with this thread. I just don't like threads that are clearly against the rules, that's all, and if I'm frowned upon by this, so be it.

DarthManhunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@higorm: Definitely not frowned upon from my perspective, I'm sure you could care less, but, No Ill will from me. Good luck in your tourney's man.

MrUnsmiley

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well one's literally God, so...

HigorM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers