saiyan_earthling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By saiyan_earthling

@Edamame said:

The Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 5 had very impressive fighting skills. She managed to subdue both Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar. I would say that she has the upper-hand in this battle. It would be an interesting battle, though.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Belladonna

@Edamame said:

The Jill Valentine from Resident Evil 5 had very impressive fighting skills. She managed to subdue both Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar. I would say that she has the upper-hand in this battle. It would be an interesting battle, though.

Wasn't it because of her enhancement due to the injection she got from Wesker and that thing on her chest?

I could be wrong, but I just want a verification.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By TifaLockhart

P-30 gave her extra strength.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Belladonna

@Edamame said:

@Charmix said:

Wasn't it because of her enhancement due to the injection she got from Wesker and that thing on her chest?

According to my knowledge, the external device on her chest only forced her to be 100% obedient to Albert Wesker and Excella Gionne. That device may have made her become more ruthless, but I don't think that it changed anything other than that. Jill was also put into cryostasis, but that only caused her hair color to go brown to blonde.

I could of sworn I heard from the game somewhere or something that the sample tissue from the virus that was in that one dude who was with Claire in the Veronica X. Wesker injected it with her, thus explaining her unnatural movement comparable to that of Wesker himself to a lesser extent....

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By progenitorigin

@Charmix said:

@Edamame said:

@Charmix said:

According to my knowledge, the external device on her chest only forced her to be 100% obedient to Albert Wesker and Excella Gionne. That device may have made her become more ruthless, but I don't think that it changed anything other than that. Jill was also put into cryostasis, but that only caused her hair color to go brown to blonde.

I could of sworn I heard from the game somewhere or something that the sample tissue from the virus that was in that one dude who was with Claire in the Veronica X. Wesker injected it with her, thus explaining her unnatural movement comparable to that of Wesker himself to a lesser extent....

Jill was augmented due to the discovery by Wesker that Jill's still had traces of a branch of the T-Virus in her blood from when she was infected by Nemesis in Resident Evil 3. Wesker, being an expert virologist, used it to his advantage to balance out a drug he used, which I believe is called P-30. It brainwashed her and gave her powers somewhat similar to Wesker's, but not as powerful. Still, with her combat background & abilities, I believe she could take Selene.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Belladonna

@progenitor said:

@Charmix said:

@Edamame said:

@Charmix said:

Jill was augmented due to the discovery by Wesker that Jill's still had traces of a branch of the T-Virus in her blood from when she was infected by Nemesis in Resident Evil 3. Wesker, being an expert virologist, used it to his advantage to balance out a drug he used, which I believe is called P-30. It brainwashed her and gave her powers somewhat similar to Wesker's, but not as powerful. Still, with her combat background & abilities, I believe she could take Selene.

Thanks for clarifying it for me! <3 ;p

I'm kinda leaning towards Selene on here, I mean game characters has always been inconsistent, especially to be use in battle forums. It's basically determine on how the player uses them, meaning their always going to win no matter. But I could be changed face if persuaded other-wise.

"WORLD SATURATION!"

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By progenitorigin

@Charmix said:

@progenitor said:

@Charmix said:

@Edamame said:

@Charmix said:

Thanks for clarifying it for me! <3 ;p

I'm kinda leaning towards Selene on here, I mean game characters has always been inconsistent, especially to be use in battle forums. It's basically determine on how the player uses them, meaning their always going to win no matter. But I could be changed face if persuaded other-wise.

"WORLD SATURATION!"

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Belladonna

@progenitor: <3 hahahhaha xD Thank you xP

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By progenitorigin
nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By nick_hero22

@Edamame said:

I didn't know that beating two fighters who are virtually featless and were never stated to be skilled equated to having impressive fighting skills.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

This is a very poor skill showing

1. Shiva and Chris are featless and aren't very good fighters.

2. Jill is beating two people that she is physically superior and she is also armed too.

3. Both Shiva and Chris are holding back because they don't want to hurt her.

Poor skill showing = Poor

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

i'm going with Selene

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Belladonna

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

This is a very poor skill showing

1. Shiva and Chris are featless and aren't very good fighters.

2. Jill is beating two people that she is physically superior and she is also armed too.

3. Both Shiva and Chris are holding back because they don't want to hurt her.

Poor skill showing = Poor

It's basically asking the same thing as Sherry going against Krauser or even worse Nemesis.

HolySerpent

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By HolySerpent

Selene. But I loved that clip

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By TifaLockhart

Chris may not have feats, but he was Air Force, S.T.A.R.S. and BSAA for about a decade. I would hope he'd have some training out of that.

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22: I'm sorry, did you play a different RE5 game where Jill suddenly has other superior clips to show? I would think that any moron could come to the deduction that the clip isn't about who she's fighting, but what she's capable of, and I do recall them actually attempting to shoot Jill just before she easily managed to flip out of the way without much effort at all.

catfightfan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By catfightfan

My vote goes for Selene.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nick_hero22

@Edamame said:

@nick_hero22 said:

I didn't know that beating two fighters who are virtually featless and were never stated to be skilled equated to having impressive fighting skills.

Well, Chris Redfield is a Special Operations Agent, who has served in the U.S. Air Force, became a member of Raccoon City's S.T.A.R.S. and has been rigorously trained in Close Quarters, knife, hand-to-hand and firearm combat.

In addition, Sheva Alomar is a versatile fighter, who has received a great deal of special training and has a lot of experience in combatting bio-terrorism, B.O.W.s and the infected. It is also important to note that Sheva's firearm skills are just as good as Chris Redfield's. I would also like to add that Sheva Alomar is more flexible than Chris Redfield and is capable of performing maneuvers that Chris is incapable of performing.

So, I guess all of this information does indeed confirm the fact that both Sheva and Chris are incompetent, worthless and inexperienced fighters.

U.S. Air Force doesn't training intensely in h2h combat they train to a very basic level in h2h unless you decide to take your h2h combat training further which Chris hasn't done and where is it stated that S.T.A.R.S. are rigorously trained in h2h? Special Forces and other military groups do not train intensely in h2h because it is rarely used on the battlefield and is really considered a leisure activity so no Shiva and Chris aren't skilled fighters until they get some feats or it is stated they are. What does flexibility have to do with fighting skills which neither Chris nor Shiva have shown above average skill. Shiva and Chris are very competent but they aren't skilled fighters is all I'm trying to say.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22: I'm sorry, did you play a different RE5 game where Jill suddenly has other superior clips to show? I would think that any moron could come to the deduction that the clip isn't about who she's fighting, but what she's capable of, and I do recall them actually attempting to shoot Jill just before she easily managed to flip out of the way without much effort at all.

You post a clip of Jill who is enhanced to a level close to Wesker, who is also armed with guns, and is fighting two people who are virtually featless who are also holding back and she still managed to lose in the end. You want me and other users to believe this a impressive feat? BS

This is a piss poor showing when you factor everything from physical stats, weaponry, and morals. Jill was basically bloodlusted and enhanced and lost to two inferior fighters who are featless (yawn). This is a very pathetic showing everyone here knows that you wank all the Resident Evil characters so back off and actually post an impressive feat.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: Not necessarily. Just because it's not shown does not mean it doesn't exist.

I argued for years that FF7 characters had superpowers. It took 8 years for me to be proven right.

Now, I'm not saying Chris and Sheva are the most skilled, but since they only struggled against P-30 Jill and virused Wesker, I don't believe there is sufficient proof to say with absolute certainty either way.

And for what it's worth, physical attacks in RE5 are redonkulously powerful.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By nick_hero22

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia said:

@nick_hero22: Not necessarily. Just because it's not shown does not mean it doesn't exist.

I argued for years that FF7 characters had superpowers. It took 8 years for me to be proven right.

Now, I'm not saying Chris and Sheva are the most skilled, but since they only struggled against P-30 Jill and virused Wesker, I don't believe there is sufficient proof to say with absolute certainty either way.

And for what it's worth, physical attacks in RE5 are redonkulously powerful.

Piss poor showing = Poor

Chris and Shiva are average fighters

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By OmegaDynasty

Well here are some Selene vidoes to compare.  

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#28  Edited By Joygirl

Selene fought a few humans with guns in Underworld 2. She was literally a blur -- her combat speed was always relative to vampyres/lycans. To humans, she was so fast they couldn't even see her. Plus there's the hole "unkillable with no weaknesses" thing. So I'll say this is a stomp in favor of the lovely Miss Beckinsale.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22:

Considering Chris is one of the BSAA and formerly S.T.A.R.S.'s best men, I find that hard to believe.

If you don't buy that, Chris is definitely said to be an excellent marksman, and P-30 Jill had superpowers.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jill.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By nick_hero22

@venomoushatred1001:

Why

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By progenitorigin

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

You post a clip of Jill who is enhanced to a level close to Wesker, who is also armed with guns, and is fighting two people who are virtually featless who are also holding back and she still managed to lose in the end. You want me and other users to believe this a impressive feat? BS

This is a piss poor showing when you factor everything from physical stats, weaponry, and morals. Jill was basically bloodlusted and enhanced and lost to two inferior fighters who are featless (yawn). This is a very pathetic showing everyone here knows that you wank all the Resident Evil characters so back off and actually post an impressive feat.

Exactly, you just proved my point exactly due to the fact that you can't name jack sh!t else in showing veritable feats from Jill Valentine in RE5. As for me "wanking" Resident Evil characters, i've stated that Albert Wesker is a favorite character of mine, and everything i've stated of Jill Valentine is absolutely true, the only wanking done here is your pathetic attempts at disproving feats from any Resident Evil characters by showing humorous clips of people finding in-game glitches in boss fights, so i'll back off when you kindly stop baiting and breathing down my neck like an asthmatic in every thread involving Albert Wesker, otherwise, you keep poking, and you get exactly what you asked for.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By nick_hero22

@progenitor said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@progenitor said:

Exactly, you just proved my point exactly due to the fact that you can't name jack sh!t else in showing veritable feats from Jill Valentine in RE5. As for me "wanking" Resident Evil characters, i've stated that Albert Wesker is a favorite character of mine, and everything i've stated of Jill Valentine is absolutely true, the only wanking done here is your pathetic attempts at disproving feats from any Resident Evil characters by showing humorous clips of people finding in-game glitches in boss fights, so i'll back off when you kindly stop baiting and breathing down my neck like an asthmatic in every thread involving Albert Wesker, otherwise, you keep poking, and you get exactly what you asked for.

Still waiting for that impressive feat.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By nick_hero22

@Edamame said:

@nick_hero22 said:

U.S. Air Force doesn't training intensely in h2h combat they train to a very basic level in h2h unless you decide to take your h2h combat training further which Chris hasn't done and where is it stated that S.T.A.R.S. are rigorously trained in h2h? Special Forces and other military groups do not train intensely in h2h because it is rarely used on the battlefield and is really considered a leisure activity so no Shiva and Chris aren't skilled fighters until they get some feats or it is stated they are. What does flexibility have to do with fighting skills which neither Chris nor Shiva have shown above average skill. Shiva and Chris are very competent but they aren't skilled fighters is all I'm trying to say.

There is plenty of physical training that is involved when you are in the Air Force, and the physical training is quite versatile and intensive. I don't know why you think otherwise. Chris Redfield has done a lot of intensive physical training, especially when he was working for the Air Force and S.T.A.R.S.

It is an obvious fact that the physical training is intensive for members of S.T.A.R.S. Their jobs are quite specialized.

Chris and Sheva certainly are skilled and competent fighters. I was being sarcastic when I said that they weren't.
Flexibility is a crucial factor in one's fighting skills and abilities. I don't see how it couldn't be. lol

1. I never said that Chris and Shiva weren't well conditioned I said they weren't skilled fighters which is true since they don't have any noteworthy skill feats.

2. Physical training doesn't equal hand to hand combat training

3. Proof that they are skilled and competent fighters because beating no brain canon fodder zombies isn't a feat.

4. Flexilibity has nothing to do with skill but it has a lot to do with physical stats.

OmegaDynasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By OmegaDynasty
@nick_hero22 said:

@Edamame said:

@nick_hero22 said:

There is plenty of physical training that is involved when you are in the Air Force, and the physical training is quite versatile and intensive. I don't know why you think otherwise. Chris Redfield has done a lot of intensive physical training, especially when he was working for the Air Force and S.T.A.R.S.

It is an obvious fact that the physical training is intensive for members of S.T.A.R.S. Their jobs are quite specialized.

Chris and Sheva certainly are skilled and competent fighters. I was being sarcastic when I said that they weren't.
Flexibility is a crucial factor in one's fighting skills and abilities. I don't see how it couldn't be. lol

1. I never said that Chris and Shiva weren't well conditioned I said they weren't skilled fighters which is true since they don't have any noteworthy skill feats.

3. Proof that they are skilled and competent fighters because beating no brain canon fodder zombies isn't a feat.

4. Flexilibity has nothing to do with skill but it has a lot to do with physical stats.

Number 3 beats the other alternative: 

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By nick_hero22

@OmegaDynasty said:

@nick_hero22 said:

@Edamame said:

@nick_hero22 said:

Number 3 beats the other alternative:

Most armed and prepared humans can take on no matter the skill level.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By nick_hero22

@Edamame said:

@nick_hero22 said:

1. They certainly do, but it is not like there are thousands of feats that they have accomplished. Feats aren't always an indication of how skilled a fighter can be.

2. It certainly does.

3. There is more to it than just that.

4. That is kind of like saying that a fighter's weight won't affect how a fighter performs in battle. lol

1. I would love to see these h2h combat feats and feats help us gauge a combatant skill level.

2. Well going by your logic bodybuilders and athletes must be some of the most best fighters in the world but since they aren't your logic is flawed.

3. These zombies always get beat by the main characters regardless of skill level so yes they are canon fodders.

4. A fighter's weight doesn't really affect a fight because it comes down to skill and pure fighting ability, the most skilled will always win.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: Sheva's never met a zombie in her life.

DocHurt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By DocHurt

@nick_hero22: Sheva's never met a zombie in her life.

What about RE5??

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By TifaLockhart

@DocHurt: Like I said, never.

She has met Majini though.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By nick_hero22

@The_Last_Son_of_Czarnia:

Bullcrap

She has fough plenty of zombies in Resident Evil 5 with Chris.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: There are no zombies in RE5. There are Majini. Do some research before running your mouth.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: There are no zombies in RE5. There are Majini. Do some research before running your mouth.

Majini are almost the exact same the as zombies.

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By TifaLockhart

@nick_hero22: Right. Because zombies run, communicate, use weapons, and sprout parasites when headshot.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By nick_hero22

@nick_hero22: Right. Because zombies run, communicate, use weapons, and sprout parasites when headshot.

They are zombified

progenitorigin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By progenitorigin

I wouldn't even bother with him, bro, he's not likely to listen, nor care, so it's only fitting to return the treatment.

Avatar image for yumyumbubblegum
yumyumbubblegum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By yumyumbubblegum

Selene. The one who dominated Marcus. Marcus. The one who pulled down a helicopter. Helicopter. The one who got pulled down by Marcus, who was then killed by Selene via the rotors on the chopper.