User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Black_Of_Shadow

Jill Valentine

No Caption Provided

vs.

Hit Girl

No Caption Provided

Rules

• This is Jill before she was super soldier.
  • Hit Girl get movie and comic feats.
  • Standard gear.
  • Both have no morals.

• Begin visible
  • Begin 100 feet apart
  • Fight takes place here:
No Caption Provided

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By mickey-mouse

This thread is a powder keg waiting to explode.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#3  Edited By hatemalingsia
No Caption Provided

No, no I don't know why the zombies didn't bite her.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Who?

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hit-Girl is the young anti-hero from the cult hit comics and films "Kick Ass". You should really check it out some time.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Who?

Hit-Girl is the young anti-hero from the cult hit comics and films "Kick Ass". You should really check it out some time.

Ah, okay, I've been meaning to, I only hear good things, just haven't gotten around to it yet :)

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By AllStarSuperman

Okay so I read part of a wiki about Jill and watched 2 whole videos. I am now an expert. Jill took a great amount of punishment from Wesker, and she was beating up on Chris while mind controlled, but it appears to me that he was holding back, cause of the whole mind controlling "fight it, I know you're still in there" cliche. It could just be a case of the Red Hood vs Batgirl PIS that just went down. I'm not sure about this fight, I'll call in the expert @nickzambuto and his brother from Jersey @nickzambutojerseyshore, and his cousin @nickzambutoliesoutofhisass, and his deadbeat dad @nickzambutoisanidiot.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pretty big fan of both characters, and I usually can't stand the unnecessary Hit-Girl hate this site has, but I do think Jill takes this one.

They are equal in skill and durability. Hit-Girl has tanked ridiculous punishment like explosions that send her into solid concrete, and Jill has been tossed around by Wesker and Nemesis and fought through it.

Jill has better reaction time feats, like dodging a ton of bullets fired by Chris and Sheva before they knew she was Jill, so they were actually trying to kill her. Hit-Girl has some great reaction time feats too, but Jill's were a bit above what Hit-Girl did, although Hit-Girl never really had a need to do what Jill did, since she killed everyone she fought before they could get many bullets out of their guns, so maybe she could be capable of it. Jill also has feats of dodging the Nemesis' melee attacks as well as projectile attacks after it's fired, machine gun fire from a helicopter, and reacting to Chris in hand to hand which are all notable and very impressive.

Jill appears to be stronger then Hit-Girl. I'd even argue that she is super human in strength from the cut scenes in RE 5.

I do believe this would be Jill's to lose.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks said:
@allstarsuperman said:

Who?

Okay, now THAT was funny.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tparks: @allstarsuperman: According to OP this is Jill before RE5, so she's just a normal human. Not that she needs the P30 serum to be a match for Hit-Girl, she's still a highly trained and experienced soldier, and quite speedy in her own right.

In this cutscene from RE3, she was able to quickly evade gunshots fired by Nicolai from very close range, despite being taken completely by surprise.

Loading Video...

I actually think this showing is more or less on-par with Mindy's bullet timing. I mean it's not quite as cinematic, but Jill is basically doing the exact same thing that Hit-Girl did.

Sure Jill took cover whereas Hit-Girl just ducked her head, but that's Jill being sensible, not a lack of speed on her part. They both dodged the bullet, the reflexes are the same. Not to mention the entire game of Resident Evil 3 revolved around Jill battling Nemesis over and over and over and over and over and over again, who is of course equipped with a flippin RPG, which he was a surprisingly skilled marksman with, capable of shooting down a moving helicopter from quite a distance away, and yet Jill could sidestep his rockets one after the other by using the evade function, even from close range. On the subject of Nemesis, Mindy has never ever faced anything even half as powerful as a Tyrant, yet Jill is forced to take them on constantly. Hit-Girl at her best couldn't even beat Mother Russia; now I don't mean to lowball, but Nemesis is 10x faster and 1,000x stronger than Mother Russia could ever be, and Jill still defeated him even with a bum arm with the T-Virus coercing through her body. The instant the fight ended, she collapsed, which says a lot about her strength, the fact that she could hold herself together long enough to win the battle.

Loading Video...

The fact that Jill could do this leads me to believe that she's overall more skilled than Hit-Girl. I mean I don't think storming a mob hideout and killing everyone there is something Jill couldn't replicate, the thugs and mafiosos that Mindy makes her living on are nothing compared to zombies, cerberus, hunters, chimeras, lickers, and the rest of the monsters that Jill has made her living on, and like I said, Mother Russia and Frank D'Amico are nothing compared to any generic Tyrant. The difference between the two is that Jill beats Tyrants whereas Hit-Girl does not beat Mother Russia/Frank.

So basically, Hit-Girl might have her fancy fight scenes and cinematography, but the feats speak for themselves, Jill does things Mindy can't = Jill is more skilled.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Jill.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cerberus369616

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jill hands down.

colliderz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jill

Jueix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jill.

renamed040924

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Likin' the direction this thread is headed.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jill, Hit-Girl is not in her league.

Avatar image for black_of_shadow
Black_Of_Shadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#23  Edited By mickey-mouse

@tparks:

Pretty big fan of both characters, and I usually can't stand the unnecessary Hit-Girl hate this site has, but I do think Jill takes this one.

Loading Video...

@allstarsuperman:

Okay so I read part of a wiki about Jill and watched 2 whole videos. I am now an expert

No Caption Provided

lukas12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By lukas12
@nickzambuto said:

The difference between the two is that Jill beats Tyrants whereas Hit-Girl does not beat Mother Russia/Frank.

To be fair, Hit-Girl has guns (even a machine gun). Mindy with a gun would have easily killed to the Mother-Russia or Frank D'Amico. And she beat Mother Russia (with to adrenaline that is her standard gear).

Anyway, I think Jill wins.

tparks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ultragreenboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers