#1 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1255 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by Iron Doom (864 posts) - - Show Bio

Two face

#3 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

two face easily

#4 Posted by ShadowUltraDestoryer (43 posts) - - Show Bio
two ugly bad guys  it burns like fire but only in the end the winner would be jigsaw here why jigsaw is a  skilled  street fighter  specialize in the use of various forms of guns and knives  and he wears that a strength enhancing exoskeleton oh jigsaw got his gears ready  and he more of a brutal assassin killer then two face plus two face biggest weakness is that dumb coin he makes his own rulies by fliping the coin to see who lives and who dies  by the time two face flip that coin in mid air  jigsaw would  end up stabing him or shoot him in the face  then take that 25 cent and buy a soda  plus two face sucks anyways jigsaw would win  i will take his soul HAHAHAHA so said the shadow
#5 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio
umm yea im pretty sure jigsaw wont have his exoskeleton thing in this fight

two face also carries alot of guns and is an experienced fighter
#6 Posted by ShadowUltraDestoryer (43 posts) - - Show Bio
yes but like i said  two face weakess is that coin it's like a drug to him that's his down fall and im sure jigsaw don't need the exoskeleton to beat two face he would be easy like in the dark kight movie jigsaw owns two face  now i got to go work later.  
#7 Posted by Trauma (5889 posts) - - Show Bio

true but if someones attacking him two face wouldnt flip the coin he would flip it only if like lets say he wins he would flip it whether to kill him or spare him

#8 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

mmmm well i like two-face, but he no joker  but im going to vote for jigsaw. 

#9 Posted by King Saturn (223801 posts) - - Show Bio
Two Face may win but it wont be easy at all
#10 Posted by NightFang (9862 posts) - - Show Bio
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"mmmm well i like two-face, but he no joker  but im going to vote for jigsaw. "
#11 Posted by Virago (1005 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know too much about jigsaw, but Two-Face could definitely do some damage if the coin lands right.

#12 Posted by Macest128 (806 posts) - - Show Bio

In The Marvel vs DC Crossover Punisher Should Have Fused Batman With The Punisher Becuase A Two-Face And Jigsaw Amalgam Would Be Awesome

#13 Posted by nickthedevil (11567 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShadowUltraDestoryer said:

two ugly bad guys it burns like fire but only in the end the winner would be jigsaw here why jigsaw is a skilled street fighter specialize in the use of various forms of guns and knives and he wears that a strength enhancing exoskeleton oh jigsaw got his gears ready and he more of a brutal assassin killer then two face plus two face biggest weakness is that dumb coin he makes his own rulies by fliping the coin to see who lives and who dies by the time two face flip that coin in mid air jigsaw would end up stabing him or shoot him in the face then take that 25 cent and buy a soda plus two face sucks anyways jigsaw would win i will take his soul HAHAHAHA so said the shadow

I'm pretty sure soda costs more than 25 cents.

#14 Posted by Chaos Burn (1773 posts) - - Show Bio

meh, give Two Face prep and he would win easily.... but in a straight fight i'd say Jigsaw is better ( he would'nt stop to flip a coin and whatnot)

#15 Posted by _slim_ (13054 posts) - - Show Bio

Jigsaw.

#16 Posted by tron_bonne (2286 posts) - - Show Bio

This Jigsaw would kill them both. 

#17 Posted by hulkbuster94 (501 posts) - - Show Bio

i guess this is jigsaw billy russoti i say jigsaw he is just a beast and i prefer punisher too batman anyhow and billy the beaut is awesome

#18 Posted by gokuwarrior (4368 posts) - - Show Bio

2 face.