Jig Saw Vs Joker

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cable_Extreme

Jig Saw and joker battle to the death in 3 rounds, no morals (like they have any...) Fight by DEATH, no ko/bfr. Movie version Jigsaw vs Comic version Joker. I would use the movie Joker but he doesn't have many feats because he was only in one movie.

Round one, is a game of chess, who do you think would win.(no prep)

Round two, they compete to see who can out-wit each other in a mind game where they send hits on each other and try to kill each other by any means necessary but they cannot be seen planting traps.

Round three, is a physical fight where they have a week time prep and the both know the location, but cannot previously plant anything, Gagdets allowed, H2H.

JIGSAW

JOKER

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By beautifulrevery

Round 1: Jigsaw(probably)

Round 2: Joker

Round 3: Joker

CalebHara

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By CalebHara

I would almost argue the Joker in all 3.

Jigsaw has his best chance in round 3, due to his expertise in machinery, mechanics and other sorts of gear. I would probably say Joker in 3 though, round 3 being the hardest.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@CalebHara: Do you think the Joker would defeat Jig Saw in a chess game easily? I agree with you that round three would be hard.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By beautifulrevery

I would argue that round 2 is Jigsaw's best bet besides round 1(which Joker may just shoot him in the face). Round 3 is a physical fight and Jigsaw is a frail old man while Joker has stood up to Batman before.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@beautifulrevery: Yeah, but how is he going to walk up to Jigsaw and shoot him if he is the one to enter Jigsaw's domain? that is the thing about a mind battle in round two. They have to plan everything, it isn't as simple as walking up and shooting each other.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Cable_Extreme said:

@beautifulrevery: Yeah, but how is he going to walk up to Jigsaw and shoot him if he is the one to enter Jigsaw's domain? that is the thing about a mind battle in round two. They have to plan everything, it isn't as simple as walking up and shooting each other.

The shot in the face was for round 1(the chess game). In round 2 I'm on the fence but still leaning towards Joker. Round 3 definitely goes to Joker. Better gadgets, better combat skills, better durability.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Cable_Extreme

@beautifulrevery: For round one it is a chess game, the object is to win the game of Chess, shooting jigsaw in the face will leave the game at a draw, therefor not completing the objective.

beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By beautifulrevery

@Cable_Extreme said:

@beautifulrevery: For round one it is a chess game, the object is to win the game of Chess, shooting jigsaw in the face will leave the game at a draw, therefor not completing the objective.

All I'm saying is Joker is chaotic evil, he may not finish the game but in the case that it is, I give it to Jigsaw most definitely.

ColdShot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By ColdShot

round one Jigsaw

Round 2: tough but im leaning on joker

Round 3: joker stomps Jigsaw preps against people who has no clue whats going on not only is Joker fully aware he has killed people who more capable then the ones jigsaw killed with less then what he used

Jokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jokergeist

Round 1: Game of chess? Joker checkmates Jigs in a few moves with his eyes closed.

Round 2: Battle of wits? Joker tells a joke and Mr. Jiggy dies of laughter. Joker wins.

Round 3: Hand-to-hand combat? Joker pulls out his Extend-O-Glove turns Jigsaw into Jello.

Sincerely,

No Caption Provided
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By jeanroygrant

@beautifulrevery said:

Round 1: Jigsaw(probably)

Round 2: Joker