#1 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

Jackpot

#3 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio

Real Jackpot or the one from Brand New Day?

#4 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Hm... I though Jessica was much stronger than just 2 ton class.

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Quisling said:
" Real Jackpot or the one from Brand New Day? "
 Which ever one is more powerful.

@AtPhantom
said:
" Hm... I though Jessica was much stronger than just 2 ton class. "
She has to be.Considering what she did to the Scorpion.
#6 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:
" @King Quisling said:

@AtPhantom
said:
She has to be.Considering what she did to the Scorpion. "
The sites you linked cite her as a 2 tonner, but I know how messed up Marvel's strength scale is. So what did she do to Scorpion?
#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" @Vance Astro said:
" @King Quisling said:

@AtPhantom
said:
The sites you linked cite her as a 2 tonner, but I know how messed up Marvel's strength scale is. So what did she do to Scorpion? "
She easily took him out.She didn't struggle like Spider-Man.
#8 Posted by King Quisling (1980 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: We're not too sure what the real one can do cu we haven't seen her in action and the fake one was all full on MGH or something like that then ODed and died..... 

But either way, Jewel. I don't think Jackpot had the raw power Jewel has.
#9 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Quisling said:
" @Vance Astro: We're not too sure what the real one can do cu we haven't seen her in action and the fake one was all full on MGH or something like that then ODed and died.....  But either way, Jewel. I don't think Jackpot had the raw power Jewel has. "
Jewel and Jackpot are basically around the same strength level.Neither has done anything with strength that the other couldn't.Accept when Jewel through that cop car at the other one.Jackpot can't fly so she wouldn't have been able to throw a car while flying but I don't doubt she could throw one if she wanted to.
#10 Posted by Espada (1815 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Quisling said:
" @Vance Astro: We're not too sure what the real one can do cu we haven't seen her in action and the fake one was all full on MGH or something like that then ODed and died.....  But either way, Jewel. I don't think Jackpot had the raw power Jewel has. "
Agreed
#11 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio
Well basically, if they're about the same strength level, Jewel has a straight advantage of being able to fly. 

Who is a better fighter of the two? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, marvel street level is not my forte.
#12 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Well basically, if they're about the same strength level, Jewel has a straight advantage of being able to fly.   Who is a better fighter of the two? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, marvel street level is not my forte. "
You are asking questions that I would have done as well, so keep it going.
#13 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@AtPhantom said:
" Well basically, if they're about the same strength level, Jewel has a straight advantage of being able to fly.   Who is a better fighter of the two? Sorry if I'm asking stupid questions, marvel street level is not my forte. "
I think Jackpot has displayed being the superior fighter she's also supposed to be around Spider-Man's level of agility and speed.I don't think Jackpot is a master of anything but she's a great fighter nonetheless.
#14 Posted by King Saturn (224190 posts) - - Show Bio
Good Fight... though I am tempted to say Jewel wins here based on her advantage of Flight... though if they slug it out... it could be an interesting battle
#15 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
"Good Fight... though I am tempted to say Jewel wins here based on her advantage of Flight... though if they slug it out... it could be an interesting battle "

if it goes into the air then jewel will take it, flying and the power to match her as well, if it's a slug fest then i think jackpot could win
#16 Posted by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro said:

" @King Quisling said:

@AtPhantom
said:
"Jessica was not very successful as a hero, to say the least. While trying out her powers, she accidentally crash-landed on Scorpion, who was robbing a laundramat. This was enough to stun him so he could be apprehended." <- from the marvel wiki, in other words its like being hit with a catapult, momentum not strength, I dont know exactly how fast she was falling.

I think Jewel would win, seeing as how Jackpot is still just a trainee =| at least to me she is. Jackpot stated she had some invlunerability but still managed to get attacked by street levelers. So Jewel wins.
#17 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@kajitatsu said:
" @Vance Astro said:

" @King Quisling said:

@AtPhantom
said:
"Jessica was not very successful as a hero, to say the least. While trying out her powers, she accidentally crash-landed on Scorpion, who was robbing a laundramat. This was enough to stun him so he could be apprehended." <- from the marvel wiki, in other words its like being hit with a catapult, momentum not strength, I dont know exactly how fast she was falling.  I think Jewel would win, seeing as how Jackpot is still just a trainee =| at least to me she is. Jackpot stated she had some invlunerability but still managed to get attacked by street levelers. So Jewel wins. "
That was rookie Jessica.She wasn't even a hero yet.She was a teenager.All she did was land on Scorpion and he was done.You think Spider-Man could have done the same with the same results? 
Jessica was falling but obviously not as fast as she can fly.The weight of a teenage girl falling on you would probably only knock you out if she happened to be very durable. 

Jackpot is just a trainee but from what I have seen she has the strength,speed and skill to keep up.Although I agree,I don't think she wins.
#18 Edited by kajitatsu (532 posts) - - Show Bio
@Vance Astro: Alright, I haven't witnessed or read many of Jewel's feats that's all. I think Spider-man could do the same thing/better or that Jewel's was part PIS. Then again I haven't read her knocking Scorpion out, only read "about" it. If anyone can post some scans or something, to work out the circumstances, I'll be more interested. 

I'm glad we agree that Jewel wins though.
#19 Posted by Chaos Prime (10842 posts) - - Show Bio

Even match-up here..But i think Jessica wins this one..

#20 Posted by Vance Astro (91233 posts) - - Show Bio
@kajitatsu said:
" @Vance Astro: Alright, I haven't witnessed or read many of Jewel's feats that's all. I think Spider-man could do the same thing/better or that Jewel's was part PIS. Then again I haven't read her knocking Scorpion out, only read "about" it. If anyone can post some scans or something, to work out the circumstances, I'll be more interested.  I'm glad we agree that Jewel wins though. "
There is no variables in the scans that would have helped Jessica knock Scorpion out.It happened exactly the way it was explained.She fell,she landed,he was knocked out.That's it that's all.