#1 Edited by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Jet is wearing insulated gloves during this fight.

Round 1: In the valley where Jet's Freedom Fighters lived

Round 2: The Pro-Bending Arena

Who wins?

Versus

#2 Posted by laflux (16037 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

Who wins?

Versus

This is a really good Battle. But since metal conducts electricity, wouldn't Jet be electrocuted if he tried to parry the kai sticks with his sword. So I would change the OP so that you give Jet insulated gloves but no other insulated clothing. But again, good battle.

#3 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (4062 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Jet takes this due to a locational advantage

Round 2: the Lieutanant win though Jet puts up a good fight before going down

#4 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux: All right then. Jet has insulated gloves on.

#5 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#6 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

More even fight for sure, insulated gloves relieve Jet of the shock he'd feel when his blades connected with the Lieutenant's rods, but I feel that the Lieutenant is more skilled and would tag him in Round two, effectively ending that fight....

Round one, the Lieutenant probably won't win, but if he played his cards right and lit the forest on fire with his lightning rods...it'd freak Jet out and force him out of the trees where he loses his advantage...round one is anyone's game if the Lieutenant does that.....

#7 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Could the Lieutenant really light an entire forest on fire with electrified sticks?

#8 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

he was able to knock out Korra and the fire ferrets while they were in the water....must have some kinda voltage able to burn some leaves or shrubs, cause a little forest fire....yeah, electricity is nasty bro.......

#9 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Eh....he electrified people who were in water. Water conducts electricity. I haven't seen anything to make me think his electricity can burn down a forest. And if it could, it would take a while before the whole forest was aflame.

#10 Posted by N0tS0An0nym0us (907 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@N0tS0An0nym0us: Eh....he electrified people who were in water. Water conducts electricity. I haven't seen anything to make me think his electricity can burn down a forest. And if it could, it would take a while before the whole forest was aflame.

doesn't need to be the whole forest....and forest fires can happen in minutes.......and any legit amount of electricity to anything like wood, leaves or cloth can easily set it on fire....even dead leaves would be easy to start it with....... Jet would lose his advantage in minutes ........

#11 Posted by Hyperlight (5872 posts) - - Show Bio

@N0tS0An0nym0us said:

More even fight for sure, insulated gloves relieve Jet of the shock he'd feel when his blades connected with the Lieutenant's rods, but I feel that the Lieutenant is more skilled and would tag him in Round two, effectively ending that fight....

Round one, the Lieutenant probably won't win, but if he played his cards right and lit the forest on fire with his lightning rods...it'd freak Jet out and force him out of the trees where he loses his advantage...round one is anyone's game if the Lieutenant does that.....

i agree.

#12 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

@laflux said:

@shroudofsorrow said:

Who wins?

Versus

This is a really good Battle. But since metal conducts electricity, wouldn't Jet be electrocuted if he tried to parry the kai sticks with his sword. So I would change the OP so that you give Jet insulated gloves but no other insulated clothing. But again, good battle.

Agreed. A very nice battle indeed.

#13 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Who do you think wins? And I edited the OP so that Jet has insulated gloves on.

#14 Posted by RumbleMan_Exe (1543 posts) - - Show Bio

Equalist lieutenant

mother****cker fell down a cliff and was okay on next scene,

#15 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@PrinceAragorn1: Who do you think wins? And I edited the OP so that Jet has insulated gloves on.

I think round 1 should go to Jet, he was very, very good in the place.. He took down aang, which was really something..

Round 2, he is slightly at a disadvantage, as his fighting style is not so good in an open space. Plus, the electricity seemed very dangerous if the enemy gets hit, which is more likely here..

Still, I haven't followed Korra very much, compared to Last airbender, so I could be wrong..

btw what's your opinion?

#16 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: More or less what your opinions were. Jet wins Round 1 but likely loses Round 2.

#17 Posted by PrinceAragorn1 (17515 posts) - - Show Bio

@shroudofsorrow said:

@PrinceAragorn1: More or less what your opinions were. Jet wins Round 1 but likely loses Round 2.

Nice to see our opinions match :)

#18 Posted by JamesKM716 (1992 posts) - - Show Bio

I think The Lieutenant has got this.

#19 Posted by jobiwankenobi (1459 posts) - - Show Bio

Wow, this is really close. I'd say Jet wins the first one because of his home field advantage. The second one, I have no idea. I might have to give it to the equalist simply because he has the technological advantage, but it's still really close.

Very good battle.

#20 Posted by shroudofsorrow (3163 posts) - - Show Bio

@PrinceAragorn1: Indeed.