#1 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Full Goblin suit

This battle will take place in the city. Goblin doesn't have his Glider because Captain America disabled it with his Shield Throw. Now both of them are left on the ground to face...

The ONE!

#2 Posted by OriginalVenom (31 posts) - - Show Bio

This is him after consuming all of the versions of him right? If so then Jet wins but not after a long battle.

If Jet didnt consume all of those versions of him then I would say Cap and Gobs wins.

#3 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (12021 posts) - - Show Bio

This is Jet during the Yu-Law fight? He stomps, too fast, too strong, too skilled, Yu Law's feats are Gabriel's feats since they are the same person, capable of the same exact things. Jet will destroy these guys.

#4 Edited by lytet5 (66 posts) - - Show Bio

now i know how DC came up with monarch, or would it be the opposite ?

Thanks for reading,

Captain Penis Hole

#5 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

This is Jet during the Yu-Law fight? He stomps, too fast, too strong, too skilled, Yu Law's feats are Gabriel's feats since they are the same person, capable of the same exact things. Jet will destroy these guys.

#6 Posted by GodDamnIronMan (1553 posts) - - Show Bio

Jet Li wins... he is way faster than Cap. and GG...

in the movie, he sees thing in slow motion, VERY SLOW, able to dodge bullets...I remember he threw a punch to a man, the man ends up 'flying' like 10 feets away...he is at least as strong as Cap.

#7 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@OriginalVenom: This.

#8 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Maybe you could use the one when he was the Black Mask.

#9 Posted by afueikawa (1092 posts) - - Show Bio

Jet stomps, based on feats alone.

#10 Posted by Nefarious (19694 posts) - - Show Bio

Jet Li.

#11 Posted by Parallax_Hal_Jordan (863 posts) - - Show Bio

Gabriel YuLaw Stomp

#12 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012 said:

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Maybe you could use the one when he was the Black Mask.

I haven't watched the Black Mask. Was it good?

#13 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning: Yes it is good. Search for it online, or it might just be on you tube I'm not sure about that.

#14 Posted by sandiego008 (3283 posts) - - Show Bio

I feel the one that is w/o a team wins this one.

#15 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning said:

@terry2012 said:

I haven't watched the Black Mask. Was it good?

no it's not good, i watched it. it's nooooo where close to The One. the story is acceptable, the idea of action scenes is great but movie investments were really low.

#16 Posted by Sideslash (5907 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm going to say Yu-Law.

On a related note, my favourite scene in the film is when he picks up a motorbike in either hand and crushes that guy with them, IIRC.

#17 Posted by dondave (36455 posts) - - Show Bio

Jet Li ftw

#18 Posted by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Yes it is good, and of course The One is better. Would you say The one is not good because of the movie Fearless is better or the movie Unleashed? Or how about Hero, Once A upon time in China 1, 2, 3, Kiss Of The Dragon, Fist of The legend, The defender, The Enforcer, and more. In the movie "The One" he only fought himself and the rest stood no chance. Black Mask is good and is better than Meltdown, and Romeo must die. "The One" came way after the movie Black Mask so of course it is no way near the movie "The One". It has to get better the next movie you do, otherwise your movie career is a flop, don't you think so? So it just your opinion. Just because the movie is no way near the other doesn't mean it is not a good movie.

#19 Posted by All_Mighty_Beyonder (1577 posts) - - Show Bio

@terry2012: okey let me correct it : that movie is not my taste, i felt completly bored when watching it. maybe because i'm used to high quality movies. the others that you mentioned are all better than this Black Mask in my opinion.

#20 Edited by terry2012 (5074 posts) - - Show Bio

@All_Mighty_Beyonder: Alright, And yes They are better than Black Mask without the exception of Meltdown and Romeo must Die. Meltdown 2 is good, but he not in that movie for long if I recall.

#21 Edited by The Stegman (23919 posts) - - Show Bio

Yu Law wins, he's an army of one

#22 Posted by redbird3rdboywonder (3961 posts) - - Show Bio

There's a reason he's called "The One" It's because he's going to be the only one to survive this fight

#23 Posted by New_World_Order (13011 posts) - - Show Bio

Jet Li.

#24 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Ahhh...