Jesus vs Darkseid

• 99 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Frocharocha

Jesus wants to purify DC universe from Evil. But he was unable to because of a supreme evil he consider to be possed by Satan called darkseid. He uses his badass powers to defeat him and try to purify him. Who wins?

Jesus Christ

No Caption Provided

He brought Lazarus from the dead.

He healed the sick.

He came back after dying.

He defeated Satan.

He ascended in the heavens.

Became a God of man.

Darkseid

-Defeated Justice League (new one).

-Defeated Super Man.

-Is a God.

-Has super strength and other super powers able to match many super heroes.

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Seems like a troll thread to me

Avatar image for beautifulrevery
beautifulrevery

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By beautifulrevery

Based on feats Darkseid stomps horribly

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Frocharocha

@Ancient_0f_Days said:

Seems like a troll thread to me

Nope. I had this idea after some similar threads. Like Jesus vs Odin and so on.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Darkseid takes him out with Omega Beams! Lol

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Aronmorales

I thought I shouldn't check this one out, but what the heck, I'm here already; my vote goes to my Lord and Savior.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

That was a troll thread, and so is this one

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Bo88gdan

Jesus Son Of a Real God Stomps Darkseid

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A guy who shows up only to fight vs a guy who spent his life avoiding fights ....

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ancient_0f_Days

Also, Jesus got wtfpwnd by whips and and a spear to the side.

Fetts

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Fetts

Firstly, I think this should get locked. It could get messy. Secondly, Jesus's biggest feat was kinda left out... You know... Creating the universe and everything in it?

Mortein

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mortein

Jesus in bible is like LT is in marvel. right?

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Frocharocha

@drgnx said:

A guy who shows up only to fight vs a guy who spent his life avoiding fights ....

Didn't Jesus traveled to hell in order to save some souls? He was basically asking a fight with satan just by walking there.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Aronmorales

@Frocharocha said:

@drgnx said:

Didn't Jesus traveled to hell in order to save some souls? He was basically asking a fight with satan just by walking there.

Where was that in the Bible?

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Darkseid has way more feats. Besides I don't think Jesus can speed blitz! ;)

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Frocharocha

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@drgnx said:

1 Peter 3:18-20

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[a] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water.

Ephesians 4:9-10

9 (What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions[a]? 10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

Jesus says in Revelation 1:18: “I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.” Jesus conquered death.

It's kinda hard to know. The bible is very vague on that. Some says yes, he gave some people a second chance, others says he went to hell when he died. etc

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Aronmorales

@Frocharocha said:

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@drgnx said:

18 For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit. 19 After being made alive,[a] he went and made proclamation to the imprisoned spirits— 20 to those who were disobedient long ago when God waited patiently in the days of Noah while the ark was being built. In it only a few people, eight in all, were saved through water.

9 (What does “he ascended” mean except that he also descended to the lower, earthly regions[a]? 10 He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

Jesus says in Revelation 1:18: “I am He who lives, and was dead, and behold, I am alive forevermore. Amen. And I have the keys of Hades and of Death.” Jesus conquered death.

It's kinda hard to know. The bible is very vague on that. Some says yes, he gave some people a second chance, others says he went to hell when he died. etc

Aah, I see now, though I don't see anything about having to fight for spirits.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#18  Edited By nefarious

Jesus says "Die". Darkseid dies.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Frocharocha said:

@drgnx said:

Open to interpretation at best, its been debated if the translation was supposed to mean hell or hades. Also there is a difference between conflict and fighting, Jesus put himself in many situations that caused conflict, and could have lead to fights but didn't via his protesting. If we assumed he did go to hell, his actions were most likely with gods blessing, so its very possible that no one would have messed with him considering that pissing off god is what put people in hell the first time and Jesus could have known that, or he could have just been protected. Also, I believe they met on earth already where Satan tried to offer him the world for his worship and Jesus rejected him, and they didn't fight, so if we use that as any kind of precedent, there seems to be some sort of rule of conduct. I'm not sure if Angels and Demons fight directly in the bible since the initial war. Regardless they didn't fight, so still leaves him feat-less on offensive abilities.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Frocharocha

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@drgnx said:

I meant that going to hell probably pissed off satan enough to push a fight with him.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Aronmorales

@Frocharocha said:

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@drgnx said:

I meant that going to hell probably pissed off satan enough to push a fight with him.

Ooooh, I get you now.

GunGunW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By GunGunW

@Nefarious said:

Jesus says "Go your way and sin no more" and he does just that

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By nefarious
@GunGunW said:

@Nefarious said:

Jesus says "Go your way and sin no more" and he does just that

Or that.
Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#24  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@Frocharocha said:

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@drgnx said:

Well, not really... there's sort of this whole hierarchy thing... if God didn't allow Satan to fight, he wouldn't have been able to fight. Unfortunately, the Bible doesn't contain any epic battles between deities, although that would make it way more fun to read.

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Aronmorales

@Imagine_Man15 said:

Well, not really... there's sort of this whole hierarchy thing... if God didn't allow Satan to fight, he wouldn't have been able to fight. Unfortunately, the Bible doesn't contain any epic battles between deities, although that would make it way more fun to read.

That is a good point, glad you brought it up.

Joygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 43

#26  Edited By Joygirl

@beautifulrevery said:

Based on feats Darkseid stomps horribly

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Frocharocha

@Imagine_Man15 said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@Aronmorales said:

@Frocharocha said:

@drgnx said:

Probably because the Bible was written around 2500 years ago. it was probably fun and scaring to the people on that time.

BlueHope

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BlueHope

You know, this thread is offensive

akbogert

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 31

#29  Edited By akbogert

I'm pretty sure real people beat fictional characters every time, right? Like... Darkseid does nothing without writers & artists, but Jesus actually, you know, existed. And that's true even if you write off any religious implications whatsoever (which, agreed, render this whole thread at best a troll-magnet, at worst actual trolling).

Aronmorales

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Aronmorales

@BlueHope said:

You know, this thread is offensive

Something tells me it will only get worse.

ComocYahweh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ComocYahweh

Jesus has better feats than Darkseid. Before Jesus ascended into heaven, he went down in the underworld and whooped demon ass and prayed for the dead.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By BlackWind

What a stupid thread. Religious debates are allowed?

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Dextersinister

@BlackWind said:

What a stupid thread. Religious debates are allowed?

Nope nor threads with omnipotent characters.

kadeem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By kadeem

Are there any feats that suggest that the biblical Jesus could injure Darkseid?

Matchstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Matchstick

Darkseid wins this. I know all the Christians are obligated to say Jesus, but he loses this quite horribly.

“But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also” Matthew 5:39

jodema

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By jodema

Jesus horrifies Darkseid and Darkseid begs for forgiveness.

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By I_am_Warlock

Sorry to sound like a grumpy old man, but religion and religious figures should be avoided from battle forum, it often doesnt turn out good. Putting in someone like Jesus who people actually pray as a god in a fight is not the best course of action, you might get people offended.

willpayton

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By willpayton

This thread should be locked. A certain number of people here will think that the one fictional character with few feats will defeat the other fictional character with lots of feats, since they think the one fictional character isnt really fictional, and this will just turn into a religious argument.

But as far as the actual battle, Darkseid stomps with little effort. Jesus got killed by regular humans with spears and didnt even put up a fight.

Qpzmg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Qpzmg

Darkseid.

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#40  Edited By cameron83

people like you piss me off...

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By cameron83

And no offense,but I doubt there is any evidence at all to support that Jesus ever existed.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#42  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@WillPayton said:

This thread should be locked. A certain number of people here will think that the one fictional character with few feats will defeat the other fictional character with lots of feats, since they think the one fictional character isnt really fictional, and this will just turn into a religious argument.

But as far as the actual battle, Darkseid stomps with little effort. Jesus got killed by regular humans with spears and didnt even put up a fight.

Bait... Bait... Bait... lol

Imagine_Man15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#43  Edited By Imagine_Man15

@I_am_Warlock said:

Sorry to sound like a grumpy old man, but religion and religious figures should be avoided from battle forum, it often doesnt turn out good. Putting in someone like Jesus who people actually pray as a god in a fight is not the best course of action, you might get people offended.

As a Christian who does in fact pray to Jesus on a regular basis, I find this thread more amusing than anything. I think anyone whose faith can be offended by something as silly as this should probably take some time to reevaluate their faith, because clearly they have some insecurities about it anyway.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By dondave

@I_am_Warlock said:

@WillPayton said:

QFT

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By 9dragons

In comic vine feats have more creditability then hyperbole. The victor goes Darkseid.

Note:

There have been God/Beings with mirror abilities as Jesus. Jesus will not be the first to have such power nor will he be the last. Having a religious debate is like having a hyperbole debate. Either side can say high amounts of information without definitive evidence.

heroesgold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#46  Edited By heroesgold

@Bo88gdan said:

Jesus Son Of a Real God Stomps Darkseid

I_am_Warlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By I_am_Warlock

@Imagine_Man15 said:

As a Christian who does in fact pray to Jesus on a regular basis, I find this thread more amusing than anything. I think anyone whose faith can be offended by something as silly as this should probably take some time to reevaluate their faith, because clearly they have some insecurities about it anyway.

I suppose people see in differently. I am not a religious person, my girlfriend however is, and when people talk anything against superior of Jesus or God i see how angry and aggressive it gets.

Its a good thing you dont get offended or anything with a thread like this, but a comic character vs Religious figure, at least to me, isnt the best thing to do.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By 911

Jesus easy.

He can beat anything.

9dragons

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By 9dragons

@Imagine_Man15:

Just out of curiosity. Humor me =) Hypothetical speaking how does Aliens register in the bible. Take Darkseid for example. Say if he was real. He comes to earth to conquer it.

Keep in mind that:

He never heard of Jesus

Definitively older then the Human Race/Culture/Religons

How would such a confrontation go besides we attack him with earth's military. What are the effects of such an alien invasion on beliefs?

cameron83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By cameron83

And as for the actual battle,It may play in Darkseid's favor since Jesus is more pacifistic,he wouldn't really want or need to fight