• 60 results
#51 Posted by Methos (40532 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll agree with that...

M

#52 Posted by E-MAN (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"E-MAN says:
"Owen Reece can do a little more than that,check his bio on the Marvel site when u have time. He is considered on of the most powerful beings in the Multiverse. He can control all forms of Matter and Energy.Project his life essence into others even objects. Doom must have attack him when he has his mental block on his powers. The only person I see being his rival is Franklin Richards in the future."
I just checked it out and according to his power chart he isnt even on the same level as Wanda Maximoff."

Read the bio,his power level exceeds all save the beyonder,One above all,and L.T.

#53 Posted by E-MAN (244 posts) - - Show Bio

Another reality warper we're all seem to be fogetting about is Solar:man of the atom. Boy I miss those Valiant Characters.

#54 Posted by Eternal Chaos (23089 posts) - - Show Bio

Gambler says:

"You've convinced me M and I'm being serious. But, you've also convinced me that the Wildstorm Universe is HUGLY overpowered, its almost sickening how powerful these characters are."

I agree 99%. It is sickening how powerful they are.

#55 Posted by IheartZombies92--defunct (2317 posts) - - Show Bio

No more Jenny

#56 Posted by HMBLM (288 posts) - - Show Bio

what has Jenny done as impressive as Wanda ?

what cannot Wanda do but she can ?

#58 Edited by SodamYat (7908 posts) - - Show Bio

@hmblm said:

what has Jenny done as impressive as Wanda ?

what cannot Wanda do but she can ?

im not sure about wanda but last time i read a book with jenny in it, i think she was killing beings that could erase entire time lines

#59 Posted by HMBLM (288 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah, that was what Wanda herself has to wary all the time

#60 Posted by SodamYat (7908 posts) - - Show Bio

@hmblm said:

yeah, that was what Wanda herself has to wary all the time

i dont know what youre saying. but anyway, does wanda have good telepathy resistance feats?

#61 Posted by WELLDONE (253 posts) - - Show Bio

Methos is a horrible poster