#1 Posted by Ex (32 posts) - - Show Bio

It's a court case and not a fight.  Matt Murdock takes the defense, and Jen represents the plaintiff.  The case has no defined winner or loser from looking at it, it will ultimately come down to the counsels.  Who is a better attorney!?

#2 Edited by Hedatary (3768 posts) - - Show Bio

Matt Murdock. This guy can tell who is lying just from the heart beat.

EDIT

Though he loses most of the cases.

#3 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.They both kept plenty of heroes out of jail and have their own methods for getting the truth out.

#4 Posted by Ex (32 posts) - - Show Bio

Shulk was selected by The Living Tribunal to be a member of the Magistrati.  That's pretty impressive!

#5 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio
Ex said:
"Shulk was selected by The Living Tribunal to be a member of the Magistrati.  That's pretty impressive!
"
She also beat the Champion of the Universe although he is stronger and a better fighter than her.
#6 Posted by Perfect Cell (3470 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney has the secret ability to unlock the "Chains of Truth"

#7 Posted by Vance Astro (91414 posts) - - Show Bio
Perfect Cell said:
"Phoenix Wright Ace Attorney has the secret ability to unlock the "Chains of Truth"

"
Who gives a sh#t.
#8 Posted by Leroy (128 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't think I have much to offer in way of debate here, but I like this match up!

#9 Posted by Knowsbleed33 (628 posts) - - Show Bio

Jen. She looks hot in a buisness suit and skirt.

#10 Posted by Ex (32 posts) - - Show Bio

She beat The Champion, but that was Shulkie doing her thing physically (not without Jen's brains), but I'm talking a straight up court case, the superior attorney.  I want them to be opposing counsels!

#11 Posted by lionellaflare (17 posts) - - Show Bio

The question of the matter here is, why don't we have a comic reference of this every happening?

sorry, after reading alot Daredevil, I think I know the answer... (Matt almost never shows up in court :P)

soooo Foggy Nelson vs Jennifer Walters?

#12 Posted by spystreak (2049 posts) - - Show Bio

@Knowsbleed33 said:

Jen. She looks hot in a buisness suit and skirt.

this