#1 Posted by Iron MK II (203 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante is the most powerfull his ever been armed with bost pistols, ebony & ivory, the coyote, and of cause his kick ass sword, has recently had a bounty put on his head for the murder of chancellor paletine, and for some strange reason both Jengo and boba as their best are available to team up, who wins and why? the fetts have all weapons they have ever had at their disposal.

caption
caption
caption
#2 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Dante

#3 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio

The Fett's would get massacred. Dante's far too fast for them, and would chop them into pieces before they could do anything else. And if one of them goes airbourne, a well placed bullet would put them down.

Dunno if they have any bombs or anything though (like nukes or whatnot, since I don't follow too much of Star Wars outside of the movies and the cartoon).

#4 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

Magic pistols FTW

#5 Edited by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

the fetts

correction* watch this video and tell me otherwise. (the beat is better on this one)
#6 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"The Fett's would get massacred. Dante's far too fast for them, and would chop them into pieces before they could do anything else. And if one of them goes airbourne, a well placed bullet would put them down.

Dunno if they have any bombs or anything though (like nukes or whatnot, since I don't follow too much of Star Wars outside of the movies and the cartoon)."
Quite easily. I bet you anything the only reason this thread would be alive is the Fett fans would stop at nothing for his win. 
#7 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

uhh slave ones plasma cannons take care of dante.

#8 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
Well, iSHADOW, that was quite possibly the most disturbing thing I have ever seen in my life.
#9 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"Wisppeons said:
"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI

check out this video this is why dante stomps the fetts without breaking a sweat!"
I can't believe you just did that.

(I just....cannot believe...)"
like i said. Fett fans. 
#12 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

by looking at the vid dante wins

#13 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

whos these fett fans you speak off?

#14 Edited by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
off topic but oh so awesome

by the way rick rolls are dead and buried.

#15 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Wisppeons said:
"whos these fett fans you speak off?"
Ishadow
And ISHADOW
That pic is a crossover. So they don't count. hehehe
#16 Edited by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

im not like some huge boba fett fanboy but i actually do think the fetts have chance with all of their equipment as well as their ship.

can dante take blaster fire?

#17 Edited by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"im not like some huge boba fett fanboy but i actually do think the fetts have chance with all of their equipment as well as their ship.

can dante take blaster fire?"
He'd dodge it. His reflexes are fast enough to catch bullets with his teeth.

But, I think he could take it......he's taken a lot of punishment and kept on going (or laughed at it).
#18 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

I doubt the Fett's could take on a fire demon. lol These guys are way out of Dante's league it's not even funny. 

#19 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

fetts

#20 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio

what about the flame thrower, laser and rockets.

dont tell me dante can move at the speed of a laser.

#21 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"what about the flame thrower, laser and rockets.

dont tell me dante can move at the speed of a laser."
none of them doesn't work. Have you even played the game?
#22 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

FFTW

#23 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"iSHADOW said:

none of them doesn't work. Have you even played the game?"
the first one and i dont remember him being all that powerful or fast. like i dont remember him dodging bullets and the like.
#24 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:

You mean blaster bolts? Well, yeah, I mean, he could definitely dodge them. He would knock the rockets away (heck, he might ride them, DMC3 style), cut them up, or just take them head on.

I don't think the flamethrower would be very effective, because once they're that close it'd be over.
#25 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Vergil plays with the bullets and sends it back like it was nothing. 

#26 Edited by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:

You mean blaster bolts? Well, yeah, I mean, he could definitely dodge them. He would knock the rockets away (heck, he might ride them, DMC3 style), cut them up, or just take them head on.

I don't think the flamethrower would be very effective, because once they're that close it'd be over."
ok but what about his laser? not blaster.  laser. yeah hes got one. i looked it up.
#27 Posted by Wisppeons (3726 posts) - - Show Bio

weakest form of dante was the coolest lol

#28 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:

I don't think the flamethrower would be very effective, because once they're that close it'd be over."
ok but what about his laser? not blaster.  laser. yeah hes got one. i looked it up."

I've never heard about the laser, so I can't comment on it.....if it requires him to draw it out and shoot, or press a button on his wrist (like some of his tech does), then I don't think it would matter too much. Dante either would have put a few bullets into him or rushed up fast enough to cut him to ribbons.
#29 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:

ok but what about his laser? not blaster.  laser. yeah hes got one. i looked it up."

I've never heard about the laser, so I can't comment on it.....if it requires him to draw it out and shoot, or press a button on his wrist (like some of his tech does), then I don't think it would matter too much. Dante either would have put a few bullets into him or rushed up fast enough to cut him to ribbons."
their armor is tough. bullets wont do anything. dont know about swords. what if the fetts attack from the air either in their ship or with their jet packs?
#30 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:

I've never heard about the laser, so I can't comment on it.....if it requires him to draw it out and shoot, or press a button on his wrist (like some of his tech does), then I don't think it would matter too much. Dante either would have put a few bullets into him or rushed up fast enough to cut him to ribbons."
their armor is tough. bullets wont do anything. dont know about swords. what if the fetts attack from the air either in their ship or with their jet packs?"
Bullets won't do anything?!  I'm sorry to say, that is actually very possible. And with there strength, he could cleave Fett in half. And even if he can't, his strength alone would cause damage to him by force alone from the armor. This one bullet blew up the entire monster. So yes, it would do something. 

#31 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:

their armor is tough. bullets wont do anything. dont know about swords. what if the fetts attack from the air either in their ship or with their jet packs?"
If the sword didn't actually cut them (which I think it would), then it would still badly injure them from the force of the blows. It's a pretty big sword and he has (possibly way) beyond human strength.

I don't think the ships in the battle. It's not really a weapon, it's more of a vehicle. Assuming it is though, they'd have a hard time piloting it at the same time as trying to shoot down Dante since he moves so fast and has the agility necessary to keep evading. If they got too close I think it would be possible for him to board it and then break his way in.

With jetpacks that would be a fatal mistake, since it's been said the jets are very fragile, so a bullet would send the Fetts out of the air and crashing to the ground.
#32 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio

Sparda@ Dante is way beyond human. Go google Nero and he stalemated a firedemon with his strength alone. 

#33 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Sparda@ Dante is way beyond human. Go google Nero and he stalemated a firedemon with his strength alone. "
Yeah, Berial, right?.....I haven't played DMC4 yet and am trying to stay away from videos about it (gonna try to get it this weekend) so from what I know of the first three, I just know he's above human, but not by how much.
#34 Posted by kinggamer97 (1013 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the fetts

#35 Posted by oldmagic (5295 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"Sparda@ Dante is way beyond human. Go google Nero and he stalemated a firedemon with his strength alone. "
Yeah, Berial, right?.....I haven't played DMC4 yet and am trying to stay away from videos about it (gonna try to get it this weekend) so from what I know of the first three, I just know he's above human, but not by how much."
Not by much?! Trust me, he is far above a human. Very far. 
#36 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:

If the sword didn't actually cut them (which I think it would), then it would still badly injure them from the force of the blows. It's a pretty big sword and he has (possibly way) beyond human strength.

I don't think the ships in the battle. It's not really a weapon, it's more of a vehicle. Assuming it is though, they'd have a hard time piloting it at the same time as trying to shoot down Dante since he moves so fast and has the agility necessary to keep evading. If they got too close I think it would be possible for him to board it and then break his way in.

With jetpacks that would be a fatal mistake, since it's been said the jets are very fragile, so a bullet would send the Fetts out of the air and crashing to the ground."
ok i cant think of any other ways i can defend em. i concede.
#37 Posted by Sparda (15795 posts) - - Show Bio
oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
Yeah, Berial, right?.....I haven't played DMC4 yet and am trying to stay away from videos about it (gonna try to get it this weekend) so from what I know of the first three, I just know he's above human, but not by how much."
Not by much?! Trust me, he is far above a human. Very far. "
No no, I know that he's above human, but I don't know how far he's above human. That's what I meant.

iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:

With jetpacks that would be a fatal mistake, since it's been said the jets are very fragile, so a bullet would send the Fetts out of the air and crashing to the ground."
ok i cant think of any other ways i can defend em. i concede."
You explored every option, so if the battle was more even then the end result might've been different.

Good discussion and whatnot :)
#38 Posted by iSHADOW (2269 posts) - - Show Bio
Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
"Sparda said:
"oldmagic said:
Not by much?! Trust me, he is far above a human. Very far. "
No no, I know that he's above human, but I don't know how far he's above human. That's what I meant.

iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:
"Sparda said:
"iSHADOW said:

ok i cant think of any other ways i can defend em. i concede."
You explored every option, so if the battle was more even then the end result might've been different.

Good discussion and whatnot :)"
haha word.