#5 Posted by Shavo (2061 posts) - - Show Bio

so jason vs a meme....

#6 Posted by ShadowSwordmaster (8068 posts) - - Show Bio
#7 Edited by Racob7 (3767 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx said:

who the hell is Jeff?

Taken from the original story:

Excerpt from a local Newspaper:

OMINOUS UNKNOWN KILLER IS STILL AT LARGE.

After weeks of unexplained murders, the ominous unknown killer is still on the rise. After little evidence has been found, a young boy states that he survived one of the killer's attacks and bravely tells his story.

"I had a bad dream and I woke up in the middle of the night," says the boy, "I saw that for some reason the window was open, even though I remember it being closed before I went to bed. I got up and shut it once more. Afterwards, I simply crawled under my covers and tried to get back to sleep. That's when I had a strange feeling, like someone was watching me. I looked up, and nearly jumped out of my bed. There, in the little ray of light, illuminating from between my curtains, were a pair of two eyes. These weren't regular eyes; they were dark, ominous eyes. They were bordered in black and... just plain out terrified me. That's when I saw his mouth. A long, horrendous smile that made every hair on my body stand up. The figure stood there, watching me. Finally, after what seemed like forever, he said it. A simple phrase, but said in a way only a mad man could speak.

"He said, 'Go To Sleep.' I let out a scream, that's what sent him at me. He pulled up a knife; aiming at my heart. He jumped on top of my bed. I fought him back; I kicked, I punched, I rolled around, trying to knock him off me. That's when my dad busted in. The man threw the knife, it went into my dad's shoulder. The man probably would've finished him off, if one of the neighbors hadn't alerted the police.

"They drove into the parking lot, and ran towards the door. The man turned and ran down the hallway. I heard a smash, like glass breaking. As I came out of my room, I saw the window that was pointing towards the back of my house was broken. I looked out it to see him vanish into the distance. I can tell you one thing, I will never forget that face. Those cold, evil eyes, and that psychotic smile. They will never leave my head."

Police are still on the look for this man. If you see anyone that fits the description in this story, please contact your local police department.

#8 Posted by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Racob7 (3767 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Jeff is actually pretty powerful. He can teleport to anyone who's afraid of him no matter where they are, create illusions of people to fool his victims, and has been impaled on a tree by Slenderman and lived. He has also torn peoples arms and legs off with his bare hands and took on five thugs with little trouble, killing them in less than a minute.

#10 Edited by Nerx (15088 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: slasherporting is a common ability, jason has that too when people are too far from him. The thing about jeff is that he is a fanfic creepypasta character, so anyone can write him beating jason or getting beaten by a geriatric.

#11 Edited by Racob7 (3767 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Good point, but I can still see this going either way.

#12 Edited by Wolfrazer (4976 posts) - - Show Bio

So when you say composite, are you meaning that Jason has his feats from when he is a zombie just that here he is killable? Or what? Because if not then there really is no point in using a composite Jason, as he has only been shown being human in parts 2, 3 and 4. As to my recollection, he isn't human in any of his comics only undead and the movies beyond part 4...well I guess you can count the Ash vs Freddy vs Jason comic when he became human without his physical deformities(he is actually pretty good looking and also had gorgeous hair no lie lol), but then in that respect you don't see much of him there and it seemed he lost his power and just became a guy(hence he was decapitated by a piece of glass by Tommy).

#13 Posted by Racob7 (3767 posts) - - Show Bio

@wolfrazer: It means he has his normal zombie strength and durability but is not immortal.

#14 Edited by Kori_Kitsune (6 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff the Killer (According to the original story) Is extremely resilient and can dodge bullets. Resilient enough to survive things that others can't is an instant advantage seeing as they are mortal which Jeff is normally. Adding in two quick blades to Jason's one large blade. I'm not sure about this but seeing as Jason is immortal I take it that he isn't very fast because he doesn't have to be. So this would be a quick fight with Jeff catching the blade with one of his won and stabbing Jason with the other.

Or they would team us to kill us all. =^_^=

#16 Posted by The Stegman (20786 posts) - - Show Bio

So is Jeff one of those internet based urban legends like Slender Man?

#17 Edited by McHotcakes (384 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeff the killer's feats:

-naturally a good fighter

-naturally super handy with a knife

-was set on fire in the restroom but was not smart enough to turn on the shower.

Jason's feats

-super durable

-eventual healing factor

-super strength

-immortal

-beat Freddy Krueger

-a giant

-skilled with weapons (no guns)

-quite like a ninja

-survived being drowned

-survived being burned

-survived TK attacks

-survived complete obliteration

-has a machette

#19 Edited by Kori_Kitsune (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Take away the he survived this stuff because they are both mortal. Jeff is also quite (able to get into the kids room without being seen in any house) and the biggest thing that is going for Jeff is his speed seeing as he can dodge bullets.

Sorry but the fight is pretty one sided for Jeff killing Jason.

Oh and water can't put out an alcohol fire so he was better off doing what he did.

#20 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio

@kori_kitsune: Jason is not mortal movie 4 and onward. The only thing jeff has is his speed which he could blitz jason but it would do nothing.

#21 Edited by The_Legendary_SuperSaiyan_Hulk (8209 posts) - - Show Bio

While I like Jeff more, Jason probably has this.

#22 Edited by Kori_Kitsune (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@bronze_surfer: Jeff actually has 2 supernatural abilities as a creepypasta. 1) he is beyond hard to kill but he is killable capable of surviving fire and cutting his cheeks without bleeding out. 2) he is fast enough to dodge bullets fired at him so things like a machete are easy for him to duck or sidestep.

with them both being mortal this is pretty one sided for Jeff despite what Jason has Jeff has it as well and then some.

#23 Posted by Frocharocha (1969 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason has already survived like 200 shots, hundreds of stabs, a direct impact in Earth athmosphere and of course, he survived being smashed by a steamroller which is insane. Jeff only runs from the cops and stuff like that. Jason doesn't give a fuck on the SWAT. Jeff would probably crap on his pants trying to myserabbly stab Jason to death.

#24 Posted by Kori_Kitsune (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@frocharocha: If you read the post you shall see that they are both MORTAL in the fight meaning that they can die by normal means. Jason is not used to being mortal Jeff is. I see an advantage here.

#25 Posted by russellmania77 (13624 posts) - - Show Bio

@kori_kitsune: it also says that they're composite versions of themselves, how many version of Jason are there? The best versions in terms of this fight would be Jason X (metal armor) and reboot (very fast and good with various weapons) and from what I read, Jeff only avoided one gun shot from a regular gun owner not a professional

#26 Posted by Kori_Kitsune (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@russellmania77: Best version of Jeff is capable of moving ten steps ahead of his opponent. Just saying that the average of them both Jeff is on top which is what I go by.

#27 Edited by Racob7 (3767 posts) - - Show Bio

Who thinks the Rake might be a match for normal Jason?

#28 Posted by Bronze_Surfer (2860 posts) - - Show Bio
#29 Posted by Xeno_Seeker (414 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: i had no idea there were images of the rake. definitely not what i pictued him looking like.

#30 Posted by Racob7 (3767 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by Kori_Kitsune (6 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: A match or that he would slaughter him? The rake is far worse than the average anything rivaling if not surpassing Slender's own power. Personally that is the most dangerous CreepyPasta and I would kill myself if I ever saw it at the end of my bed. No fight the rake wins.

#32 Edited by BadVoodoo (381 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by Racob7 (3767 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: A match or that he would slaughter him? The rake is far worse than the average anything rivaling if not surpassing Slender's own power. Personally that is the most dangerous CreepyPasta and I would kill myself if I ever saw it at the end of my bed. No fight the rake wins.

I know this is an old comment, but isn't Zalgo the most dangerous? I mean, he's basically a Lovecraft level abomination capable of destroying the entire world. I've always thought of him as the Satan of the Slenderman mythos.

Also, bump.

#34 Posted by KaijuKingGojira (1375 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason rips him in half.Jeff is nothing more then a disfigured,insane human with a knife

#35 Posted by JwwProd (7181 posts) - - Show Bio

I'd say Jeff after a good fight.

#36 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio
#37 Posted by JwwProd (7181 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Edited by Noone301994 (2481 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason rips him in half.Jeff is nothing more then a disfigured,insane human with a knife

This

#39 Posted by Carter_esque (6447 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwwprod said:

@carter_esque said:

@shadowswordmaster said:

@grandsymbiote94 said:

@nerx said:

who the hell is Jeff?

Googled him and only found a bunch memes. :/

This. Jason wins by default.

Why?

He has better stats and slasher feats. I'm not well read on Jeff so if you could give me a more substantive rundown on him, I could be swayed the other way on this.

#40 Posted by Albertphytagoras (1511 posts) - - Show Bio

This.

Standar jeff VS Standar Jason is a victory for Jason.

However Jeff is composite so he is overpowered.

#41 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: Since when is Lovecraft a power level?

#42 Posted by Racob7 (3767 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Edited by cooljammy18 (772 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7 said:

@nerx: Jeff is actually pretty powerful. He can teleport to anyone who's afraid of him no matter where they are, create illusions of people to fool his victims, and has been impaled on a tree by Slenderman and lived. He has also torn peoples arms and legs off with his bare hands and took on five thugs with little trouble, killing them in less than a minute.

....Since when? Jeez, one creepypasta story had him getting owned by Slenderman without too much difficulty, the other he's getting torn apart by Jane The Killer, and now he has demonic powers that allows him to teleport? God I hate inconsistency with creepypasta killers and monster.

Siding with Jason.

#44 Posted by ZombieMowlcher (616 posts) - - Show Bio

@racob7: Zalgo doesn't shine a light compaired to Lovecraft's creation. Also, Lovecraftian-esque would be the best way to describe something like zalgo.

#45 Posted by TheGoddamnMasterChief (337 posts) - - Show Bio

It's impossible to tell just how powerful a "composite" Jeff would be. In some stories he's knocking down buildings with his dick, in others he's getting owned by kids with paintball guns. However, I'm giving this to Jason because he isn't an Internet meme.

#46 Posted by MissingLink (108 posts) - - Show Bio

@nerx: Some crazy kid with a knife.

#47 Edited by LimpoyzLoan (1488 posts) - - Show Bio

Ignoring the fact that Jeff has been horribly milked to death by the creepy pasta community, we haven't seen any consistent feats of him, since he doesn't have any official canon aside from maybe the original story. And that version of Jeff is not even going to touch Jason.

#48 Posted by Doomsnaut (7 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason kills joker wannabe

#49 Edited by godofnick (113 posts) - - Show Bio

Jason > Freddy > Slenderman >>>> Jeff
He's way out of his league here lmfao, Jason slaughterstomp.