Jeff the Killer vs Ghostface

Sosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Sosa

Jeff the Killer vs Both Billy and Stu. The battle takes place in Jeff's childhood home. Jeff has his kitchen knife, and Billy and Stu both have hunting knifes. Who wins?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Pope052

Jeff, easily.

DeAnnunaki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff. The guy did a somersault out of a two story window and still managed to run away.

Sosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Sosa

@pope052: @deannunaki:

I'm not disagreeing with either of you but in the beginning of scream ghostface did get away fast enough to avoid being spotted by Casey's parents, right after he killed Casey. He's kind of clumsy but still manages to take out 6 people throughout the movie, some of them are adults and some are teens. In Jeff's original story he mainly kills kids and his parents in the end. He also holds his own against Slender man in a different creepy pasta, but ultimately loses. Again I'm not disagreeing that Jeff would win, but I think it would be a good fight rather than Billy and Stu getting owned.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sosa:

Ghostface, regardless of who it is behind the mask, is not a good fighter at all in close quarters combat, take away the fear factor that he induces on people, and practically any competent teen/adult could drop him to the ground. Jeff has carried on after being violently impaled into a large branch, smashed into a gravestone, knocked across the head with a chunk of concrete, stabbed on several occasions and tossed around like a rag doll - all of that was done while he was drunk and under the influence of the Slender Sickness (effects include disorientation, and illusions).

A lot of Jeff's feats from all of his stories are just uncanny, neither Billy or Stu could put him down or overpower him better than the Slender-Man did. They're hopeless to engage him in active combat, their only shot is to take the stealth route - but even then I don't see them winning.

Sosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052:

Yea the only way I could see Billy and Stu winning was if they used stealth. Like maybe if Jeff didn't know they where both there, while Stu was fighting him, Billy could try to stab him or go for the throat, even then it's still a stretch. I guess it depends on which Creepypasta it was. The original Jeff the Killer story, Jeff the Killer vs Slenderman, and when Jeff met Johnny, I'm pretty sure are all written by different people. And his power is different in each of them, he even dies in when Jeff met Johnny. Jeff was probably strongest when he fought slender man, I could see him winning a lot easier if he had the same strength he did in that one.

Avatar image for hellblaz3rtherazemach1ne
HellBlaz3rtheRazemach1ne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate the bullshit of all the new Jeff the Killer story lines. Like superstrength and all that. The original story he is a normal, but tortured and skilled human. Just like Billy and Stu. Every GhostFace had great endurance and strength. Only killed when shot in the head... In most cases.

First they would call Jeff to try and intimidate and quiz him. Then they would use the element of fear and surprise to win.

Also GhostFace can usually be a resourceful and creative killer.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghost face should win

Appzashok

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jason comes in between n kills sem both

Just kidding.

Seriously, Jeff. He's proved more strong n durable.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff

MissingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sosa: Jeff didn't survive fighting Slenderman. That was fanfiction. Fanfiction is not a valid source of information.

hirev_starman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

jeff

Sosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Sosa

@missinglink: I should have specified what pasta it was at the start. I guess that comparing a creepypasta to a horror movie character is kind of hard because usually in popular pastas like Jeff the killer or Eyeless Jack for example only has one story made by the original writer and usually others that are fanmade. I know it wasn't written by the same person, but like @hellblaz3rtherazemach1ne: said in the original story Jeff wasn't really that special like he was only 13 so I thought it would be unfair to compare him in the original story to Billy and Stu.

MissingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sosa: Well, Billy and Stu wouldn't stand a chance against the fanfic Jeff who fought the Slenderman. You could always just close the age gap by making Jeff older for the sake of this fight. Along with the fact that he knows the way around his house, that would give him a fair advantage.

Sosa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Sosa

@missinglink: True I'm sorry for the confusion this was actually my first post here. The way I see it is if he was the same age as them, and around the same size they could probably still overpower him. He did win those fights with the bullies but he did not have them coming at him at the same time they kind of just ran at him individually. Billy and Stu together, both armed with knives could take him If they could sneak up on him (which is kind of unlikely being that it was Jeff's house like you said) or if they both rushed him and tried fighting him at the same time. But if you are including the fanfic feats making Jeff at his strongest like i said before in the thread Jeff could win a lot easier.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Billy and stu have incrideble stealth endurance and durability. Dont see how they lose here.

MissingLink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By MissingLink

@sosa: Yes, but fanfic feats (like tanking being impaled on a tree) would make him overpowered against Billy and Stu. You can always give him a minor power up, like giving him the ability to see in the dark or hear better, as long as you don't overdo it.

COOLGUY18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

JEFF

CherryAddictz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostface wins.

Avatar image for anewcomicvineus
ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostface stabs the little 14 year old scum

Chun_Li

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeff isn't winning an 2x1, Billy and Stu take him down eventually in an hard fight.And fanfictions are hard to move back, as in Fanfiction 1, Jeff can be just a normal person, then in Fanfiction 2, his status can be close to standard superhuman or similar, at least. Makes no sense at all, also mostly of the fanfics ain't even readable and pure crap, as just by the crappy grammar you could tell it was probably an 11-year-old or less writing. Well, anyways. The boys would get hurt, but they would do it eventually.

D00mSlayer1993

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ghostfaces win

Clint_Eastwood

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Clint_Eastwood

Jeff is already dead, so this put him above Stu and Billy who are just 2 psychopathic guys dressed in an costume. They have vulnerabilities and weaknesses just like me and you. I can see Jeff winning 7/10, the 3 times he losing though for underestimating Stu and Billy in a straight confrontation or maybe being taken by surprise. But this is a good fight, no doubt...