Jeepers Creepers vs. The Entire Twight Cast (Vamps and Wolfs)

Beerhappy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Beerhappy

Jeepers Creepers

No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided

Jeepers is in Season and he wants Vampire and Wolf parts.

Eclipse characters are in character but not at war.

Fight is in Alaska, within a dense cold forest - they start a mile apart from each other.

Fight is to the death.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Edward solos

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By LordOfFate

Those wolves will mess him up and the Vamps speed make this bad day for Mister Creeper

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Godabed

Jeepers Creepers all the way!

Avatar image for thecheesestabber
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By TheCheeseStabber

The Creeper can't actually die so you know in the long run he'll win. But they'll probably keep fighting each other and he'll be ripping a few of them to pieces every 23 years until they're gone while he lies dormant. 

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Godabed
@TheCheeseStabber said:
The Creeper can't actually die so you know in the long run he'll win. But they'll probably keep fighting each other and he'll be ripping a few of them to pieces every 23 years until they're gone while he lies dormant. 
Could you imagine if he replaced his parts with Shapeshifter, and Bloodlusted Fairy parts?  He's already can't die, as you stated.  But if he goes to sleep does that count as a win for the Twilight?
acer1_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By acer1_
@The Stegman said:
Edward solos
This
NEEK_03

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By NEEK_03

twilight team murks. he dosnt have what it takes to kill them. he may not die but they have no problem fending him off untill his time comes to go back to bed. haha

Enemybird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Enemybird

@TheCheeseStabber said:

The vampires will beat the S^&$ out of him.... and the wolves will eat him.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Godabed

He can also Fly, can they can't. He has his weapons for harvesting organs. He also has insane Regen abilities and Stamina.  To which i would give him the edge in Stamina. And Technically he can't be killed, since the fight is to the Death. He would win.  The Werewolves (shapeshifters) and vampires (bloodlusted fairies) Can be killed.

charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#11  Edited By charlieboy

if a fight is to the death and one of the characters can't technically die or stay dead then the fight is to the first death. him getting ripped apart or something like that. you can't make a thread to the final death and throw in a character that doesn't die. it would be spite. twilight cast wins.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Godabed
@charlieboy: Creeper hasn't actually died ever, just went to sleep or hibernation state. That's not the same as death. If it stated that win = KO, i guess you could count the hibernation as Win, but it clearly says death, to which they can't kill him. Twilight would lose because they are definitely killable.

i do think Twilight does have the edge with the numbers, but I think the Creeper has the edge in Stamina, and possibly regen abilities. Again who's to say that when he does kill a shapeshifter or evil fairy, that he doesn't add their parts to himself, which undoubtedly make him stronger.
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#13  Edited By charlieboy

@Godabed: right. which means this is a spite thread. the op put a character in a situation in which he cannot lose just so he could win. it's against the rules which is what i was trying to say. and they are vampires not fairies.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

#14  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Godabed said:
He can also Fly, can they can't. He has his weapons for harvesting organs. He also has insane Regen abilities and Stamina.  To which i would give him the edge in Stamina. And Technically he can't be killed, since the fight is to the Death. He would win.  The Werewolves (shapeshifters) and vampires (bloodlusted fairies) Can be killed.
You do know these Vampires can predict the future, read minds, control emotion, have pyrokinesis, from mental shields, have tactile telepathy, become invisible, create paralysing fog, automatic tracking, cause psychological pain, cast illusions, discharge electricity, control the four elements, have  probability manipulation and psychokinesis.     
jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jeanroygrant

Stalemate

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Godabed:  

1. He can fly they can't- So what? if he's gonna want to do damage to any of them, he's gonna have to get in close, and getting in close will leave him wide open for attack. 

2. He also has insane Regen abilities and Stamina- So do the vampires and werewolves, the Vampires in fact are actually more durable as their skin is diamond hard, and are MUCH faster and stronger than he is. The most i've seen Creeper do to test durability is punch through a school bus, i doubt his blades, weapons, or wings will even scratch the vampires 

3. Technically he can't be killed, wrong, he can be killed, you just have to eliminate ALL of his organs, in the first film he was almost killed when Darry and his sister ran him over, he only survived because he had more than one heart when the first gave out. In a drawn out battle such as this, all a vampire has to do is keep slashing away at him until he has no organs left to sustain him, while in vice versa, as i mentioned above, he has no tools to harm the vampires.
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
@Godabed: I think he'll just kill them like a few every 23 years i guess they win in the short term but long term after like 400 years the wolves are old or dead and the vamps are dwindling....@Enemybird: he'll take out the wolves easy the vamps will give him some trouble but he CANT die he'll just go back to hibernation i mean he got his head ribbed off and he regrew it so...
Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Soulstealer

@TheCheeseStabber said:

@Godabed: I think he'll just kill them like a few every 23 years i guess they win in the short term but long term after like 400 years the wolves are old or dead and the vamps are dwindling....@Enemybird: he'll take out the wolves easy the vamps will give him some trouble but he CANT die he'll just go back to hibernation i mean he got his head ribbed off and he regrew it so...

Does it matter if he can die if he's torn to pieces and devoured? I'm gonna say it doesn't. If this was Deadpool immortality I'd say okay, that's immortal. But the Creeper hasn't been proven immortal at all. If anything he's proven that he doesn't die easily by conventional means. That's high level regeneration, but its not immortality. The best feat of his that I can think of that would even point to immortality is when he took a guy's head and that's impressive meaning he can live without a head, but again that's not immortality.

The only way to prove he's immortal would be for him to be destoryed down to the last atom and then return, then he's immortal, till then it's regeneration.

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Godabed
@spiderbat87: yes, but they all don't share the same abilities, of the same strengths and stats. Which makes each of them venerable in their own way.
@The Stegman: Flight is a great advantage over land based creatures especially when the flier can move faster than a car in chase. As far as the glitter skin being diamond hard, doesn't stop them from getting their heads cut off and set on fire. If that were the case they wouldn't be able to kill each other so easily. You are saying he was technically killed but he wasn't. And that was just theory, they had no real idea why he harvested certain parts from people, only that he would stop killing once he got what he wanted. Which he did. No where did it state that he needed a heart to live.
@Soulstealer said: The Creeper hasn't actually died, so his mortality is in question. What they do know is that he's been around for a very long time, and that he goes into a hibernation after awhile in a certain timeframe.

@spiderbat87: Also the psychic in the first one wasn't actually much help at all, so i don't see psychic powers being useful, or pyrokensis, he's been set on fire doesn't do much.  Superspeed is something he has, i don't know who's faster, and he's been Hit by speeding cars, buses, and shot several time so his Durability is also in question. He Also has Enhanced Senses, and able to track anyone he has an interest in, which was how he was able to track his victim, you would need to prove he has emotions to manipulate somehow i doubt it, I don't see electricity working on him either, Illusion, hmm what if he has more than one brain too and can switch function??? i don't know how that would work on him. Four elements probably would be a good distraction, probability powers would be interesting, but luck gets you but so far ask Domino or Blackcat.  Question, this goes back to the stamina, how long could these people use these powers before getting exhausted because they can't and don't use them all the time especially in a long drawn out fight which this would be.
the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
@Godabed:  

@The Stegman : Flight is a great advantage over land based creatures especially when the flier can move faster than a car in chase. As far as the glitter skin being diamond hard, doesn't stop them from getting their heads cut off and set on fire. If that were the case they wouldn't be able to kill each other so easily. You are saying he was technically killed but he wasn't. And that was just theory, they had no real idea why he harvested certain parts from people, only that he would stop killing once he got what he wanted. Which he did. No where did it state that he needed a heart to live.

1. Flight is an advantage if he wants to keep out of range of attacks yes, but he has no long distance weapons that will hurt a vampire, meaning he has to get in close to do any damage. 

2. They get their heads ripped off by other vampires who are strong and fast enough to do it, Vampire speed/strength>Creeper's speed/strength 

3. It was not just a theory, it was stated many times that he doesn't die because he has the extra organs needed to survive, when he was run over in the first film, he was shown to be hurt greatly, he had to ingest other organs to heal himself, in the second film he was impaled in the head and had to get a new one to heal from it.
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Guardiandevil83

The entire cast would hold him off until he needs to sleep again. Is this fight involving the Voltori? They have telepaths with telekenises. Also none of them would be afraid of him which would turn him off to them. Alice would see the attack, Jasper would wreck the creeper. His best bet would be to fly away. Stalemate at best.

Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Guardiandevil83 said:

The entire cast would hold him off until he needs to sleep again. Is this fight involving the Voltori? They have telepaths with telekenises. Also none of them would be afraid of him which would turn him off to them. Alice would see the attack, Jasper would wreck the creeper. His best bet would be to fly away. Stalemate at best.

Yea, some people forget or don't realise how powerful the Volturi actually are.
Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Guardiandevil83

Yea anyone see the films? Anyone see what that blonde nut-case did to Edward? Jeepers has to have atleast seven brains. lol

Godabed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Godabed
@The Stegman said:

@Godabed:  

@The Stegman : Flight is a great advantage over land based creatures especially when the flier can move faster than a car in chase. As far as the glitter skin being diamond hard, doesn't stop them from getting their heads cut off and set on fire. If that were the case they wouldn't be able to kill each other so easily. You are saying he was technically killed but he wasn't. And that was just theory, they had no real idea why he harvested certain parts from people, only that he would stop killing once he got what he wanted. Which he did. No where did it state that he needed a heart to live.

1. Flight is an advantage if he wants to keep out of range of attacks yes, but he has no long distance weapons that will hurt a vampire, meaning he has to get in close to do any damage.  2. They get their heads ripped off by other vampires who are strong and fast enough to do it, Vampire speed/strength>Creeper's speed/strength  3. It was not just a theory, it was stated many times that he doesn't die because he has the extra organs needed to survive, when he was run over in the first film, he was shown to be hurt greatly, he had to ingest other organs to heal himself, in the second film he was impaled in the head and had to get a new one to heal from it.
1. He has melee weapons, i don't see a reason why they couldn't be thrown, and from the sky would be a really good vantage point.
2. and exactly how strong/fast are they, and do you have proof that they are stronger/faster than Creeper? No. Which is why i didn't make that assumption. My argument is They (bloodlusted fairies & Shapeshifters) can be killed, which they can, and he can not (Which hasn't been shown to be the case).  This fight is to the Death.
3. But did that kill him? Did any of those actions actually kill him, no. Also when he needed a new heart and head, what was the time limit on that so he wouldn't die?  There wasn't one. As a matter a fact, the only thing they did know about him was the organ harvesting and that he would sleep and or go away. Nothing about destroying him because they don't know what it is or how to kill it. They also stated that the organ harvesting was so he could appear human, it was a means for him to adapt over the years.

Can anyone answer the Stamina question about twilight?  How long can they use their powers?
TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
@Soulstealer: Well then! We'll find out in the Third movie if hes immortal or not till then...
Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Soothing_Sounds

@TheCheeseStabber: *gasp* there's gonna be a 3rd movie... i can dig it.

Soulstealer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Soulstealer

@Godabed said:

@The Stegman said:

@Godabed:

1. Flight is an advantage if he wants to keep out of range of attacks yes, but he has no long distance weapons that will hurt a vampire, meaning he has to get in close to do any damage. 2. They get their heads ripped off by other vampires who are strong and fast enough to do it, Vampire speed/strength>Creeper's speed/strength 3. It was not just a theory, it was stated many times that he doesn't die because he has the extra organs needed to survive, when he was run over in the first film, he was shown to be hurt greatly, he had to ingest other organs to heal himself, in the second film he was impaled in the head and had to get a new one to heal from it.
1. He has melee weapons, i don't see a reason why they couldn't be thrown, and from the sky would be a really good vantage point.2. and exactly how strong/fast are they, and do you have proof that they are stronger/faster than Creeper? No. Which is why i didn't make that assumption. My argument is They (bloodlusted fairies & Shapeshifters) can be killed, which they can, and he can not (Which hasn't been shown to be the case). This fight is to the Death.3. But did that kill him? Did any of those actions actually kill him, no. Also when he needed a new heart and head, what was the time limit on that so he wouldn't die? There wasn't one. As a matter a fact, the only thing they did know about him was the organ harvesting and that he would sleep and or go away. Nothing about destroying him because they don't know what it is or how to kill it. They also stated that the organ harvesting was so he could appear human, it was a means for him to adapt over the years. Can anyone answer the Stamina question about twilight? How long can they use their powers?

1. The only throwing feat for him I can think of is when he threw his bone-spur/ninja star at the bus in the second film. I'd point out that he has to have the accuracy to hit characters that have a much higher ground speed and agility than a bus at highway or cruising speed. So the argument is, he has to be able to hit them.

2. You make a good point here, seeing as we have no idea the upper limits of The Creeper's speed or strength nor how they stack up. I don't know Twilight Vamp stats so I can't argue for or against them. However I still argue regeneration versus immortality, especially after the Creeper's being run over in the first film and then needing to harvest an organ to repair or at least speed up its body's repair. Also I'd argue that if it were really immortal then this is spite it being a fight to the death. But again seeing as I don't believe it to be immortal I won't go there.

3. No it didn't kill him no. And whomever said he had a time limit? Or that he didn't? The Creeper is a mystery in regard to how its abilities truly work let alone what limitations are on them. You're guessing, pure and simple. For all we know it might have died if its head had been removed for longer than it had. Long story short, we have no idea. Also the organ harvesting was never attributed to him appearing human. Actually if anything in the first film, the seer actually says that this is the reason he's supposed to be immortal. "Its eaten too many hearts. I'm not sure it can die." That's not the direct quote seeing as I haven't seen the film recently enough for that, but it was nonetheless to that effect. Also if you wish this to be proof of his immortality, so be it, but I don't simply because there is no proof one way or another because the Creeper is more about not knowing what it is than it is about what it actually is.

Jorgevy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Jorgevy

Even if I hate Twilight Imma have to go with them on this one. They just stomp. I mean, the ENTIRE cast, with all those abilities.... Its just.... I dont even know. But they win for sure

TheCheeseStabber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By TheCheeseStabber
@Soothing_Sounds: yah its called Jeepers Creepers 3 The Catherdal its supposed to go into his origins more and also pick u where the last one ended and the girl from the first one returns for revenge
Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Jonny_Anonymous
@Godabed said:
@The Stegman said:

@Godabed:  

1. Flight is an advantage if he wants to keep out of range of attacks yes, but he has no long distance weapons that will hurt a vampire, meaning he has to get in close to do any damage.  2. They get their heads ripped off by other vampires who are strong and fast enough to do it, Vampire speed/strength>Creeper's speed/strength  3. It was not just a theory, it was stated many times that he doesn't die because he has the extra organs needed to survive, when he was run over in the first film, he was shown to be hurt greatly, he had to ingest other organs to heal himself, in the second film he was impaled in the head and had to get a new one to heal from it.
1. He has melee weapons, i don't see a reason why they couldn't be thrown, and from the sky would be a really good vantage point.2. and exactly how strong/fast are they, and do you have proof that they are stronger/faster than Creeper? No. Which is why i didn't make that assumption. My argument is They (bloodlusted fairies & Shapeshifters) can be killed, which they can, and he can not (Which hasn't been shown to be the case).  This fight is to the Death.3. But did that kill him? Did any of those actions actually kill him, no. Also when he needed a new heart and head, what was the time limit on that so he wouldn't die?  There wasn't one. As a matter a fact, the only thing they did know about him was the organ harvesting and that he would sleep and or go away. Nothing about destroying him because they don't know what it is or how to kill it. They also stated that the organ harvesting was so he could appear human, it was a means for him to adapt over the years.  Can anyone answer the Stamina question about twilight?  How long can they use their powers?
Indefinitely 
mjolnirson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman: twilight characters will die just if they see jeepers jajaja, yes they are strongest htan him but i am pretty shure that they can be killed faster than Mr. Jeepers.

Avatar image for thefatherthesontheholyspirit
thefatherthesontheholyspirit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godabed: unlimited stamina tgey don't even breath

Deadknight999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeeper Creeper where do get hese Vampires

Avatar image for deactivated-61364388226ff
deactivated-61364388226ff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jeepers Creepers looks like the creepiest version of Van Helsing. He stomps.

insomnimaniac

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Prior to JC3 I would've given this to Twilight but having TK & being able to take a 20mm 6,000rpm M61 Vulcan Cannon is pretty impressive.

Elijahbane25

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yikes creeper lose this fight easily lol

thezoneexpo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a mud stomp. Creeper has little chance against one vampire let alone the entire cast lol. This is highly over kill. The Vampires are much stronger, much faster and will rip him apart. The creeper can't regenerate if he's torn apart without consuming body parts. Twilight massacres!

m106great

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Twilight vamps, as shiney and pretty they are, are ridiculously OP as f#ck. I don't see my boy Creeper standing a chance here. Edward blitzes and takes Creeper's head and smashes it to pieces.

Ouroborik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The guy who struggled to kill a bunch of teens in a school bus against an army of very fast, very strong and very durable superhumans? Hmmmmmm....

Krishnyak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Edvard

Avatar image for ihatehstanimeok
IHateHSTAnimeOk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers