Jeepers Creepers vs Marcus Corvinus

• 111 results

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Pistolwhip1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Pistolwhip1

•Winner by death, KO. 
•Random encounter. 
•Morals off. 
•Fight takes place in a cornfield 

Sci_Fi_Rulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sci_Fi_Rulez

Jeepers Creepers

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Jeepers Creepers

catgirlofsteel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus most likely.

Avatar image for couldntfindaname
CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus very easily.

NeonGameWave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus murders.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Marcus decapitates the Creeper.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Marcus can't even fly. Nor does he have the healing factor the Creeper has.

Creeper should win due to speed and agility.

InnerSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

creepers

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

Have you even seen the movie...Marcus can fly, he tanks machine gun fire and heals from it, he decapitates vampires with a flick of his wings, He was strong enough to lift a multi ton stone wall, while conversely Creeper was taken down by and almost permanently hurt by being run over by an old car... Creeper isn't taking him down.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@couldntfindaname said:

Have you even seen the movie...Marcus can fly, he tanks machine gun fire and heals from it, he decapitates vampires with a flick of his wings, He was strong enough to lift a multi ton stone wall, while conversely Creeper was taken down by and almost permanently hurt by being run over by an old car... Creeper isn't taking him down.

Have you not seen Jeepers Creepers 2? The Creeper got run over by a car and play'd dead and when the kids came back he was gone. The Creeper has a healing factor. Marcus hardly ever flew. His speed isn't all that great. and the machine gun rounds KO'd Marcus. It took a whole swat team to KO the Creeper and after 23 years, the Creeper returned. The Creeper would eat him alive.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

@couldntfindaname said:

Have you not seen Jeepers Creepers 2? The Creeper got run over by a car and play'd dead and when the kids came back he was gone. The Creeper has a healing factor. Marcus hardly ever flew. His speed isn't all that great. and the machine gun rounds KO'd Marcus. It took a whole swat team to KO the Creeper and after 23 years, the Creeper returned. The Creeper would eat him alive.

I've seen both movies, The Creeper has inconsistent feats, in the first movie, he was run over multiple times by that beat up car the kids were driving, it was then said that "you hurt it, more than anyone else has" it was hurt bad. The Creeper's healing factor isn't that great, it's above human but the movies specifically states that it needs to replace the lost body parts by consuming others' if there is nothing around for it to eat, it can't heal. The machine guns did NOT knock Marcus out, he just shrugged them off, his flying speed is indeed great. And a whole swat team? please, the Creeper was beat by an old man with a pickup truck and a harpoon gun.

go to 1:25

Loading Video...

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I only just watched all of the Underworlds a bit ago, so I'm still foggy in areas...but wasn't Marcus the official 'original' vampire from the next to last film?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator
CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@couldntfindaname said:

@the_stegman said:

@couldntfindaname said:

I've seen both movies, The Creeper has inconsistent feats, in the first movie, he was run over multiple times by that beat up car the kids were driving, it was then said that "you hurt it, more than anyone else has" it was hurt bad. The Creeper's healing factor isn't that great, it's above human but the movies specifically states that it needs to replace the lost body parts by consuming others' if there is nothing around for it to eat, it can't heal. The machine guns did NOT knock Marcus out, he just shrugged them off, his flying speed is indeed great. And a whole swat team? please, the Creeper was beat by an old man with a pickup truck and a harpoon gun.

The Creeper has much stronger feats than Marcus does. the only strength feat you showed in that video is that Marcus can blow someones head off.

You wanna see what the Creeper has that's stronger than that and above Marcuses durability?

Loading Video...

The Creeper gets stabbed in the head and grows a new one within seconds................. The Creeper punches through the roof of a bus with one hand and grabs a kid by his head.... The Creeper was rocking that bus and blew out all the windows...

The Creeper wasn't taken out by an old man. The Man was old 23 years later after he KO'd the Creeper and plus he had help from a swat team...... Nothing Marcus has puts him above the Creeper, the Creepers to strong, to durable and to fast for Marcus.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By Phylos

Overall, I believe the Corvinus Vampire will lay the Creeper to waste. The lashes from his wings are fast/strong enough to remove limbs from a body. Now, I'm not sure how much more durable vampire bodies are from humans but within the films, he did it quite easily. Now, the Creeper can tank a lot of damage because of his healing factor, that's also his weakness though. Extensive abuse to his body requires a certain amount of time to come back to fully operational. Corvinus is just more raw and intelligent, where the Creeper is just a brute.

-Phylos

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By whacknasty

@the_stegman: Ah, ok thank you.

From what I remember, I'm not sure where the "Marcus cant fly" comment came from...lol. He also, imo, showed great travel speed (was able to catch up to Selene and Michael even though they were in a vehicle trying to flee and had a head start) as well as operational speed (was able to keep pace or out pace Selene who used her own augmented speed more often than not in all of her fights I remember from the series) and strength (the stone tomb wall as mentioned earlier).

I was pretty impressed, but I haven't seen the Creeper movies : /

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman said:

@couldntfindaname said:

@the_stegman said:

@couldntfindaname said:

The Creeper has much stronger feats than Marcus does. the only strength feat you showed in that video is that Marcus can blow someones head off.

You wanna see what the Creeper has that's stronger than that and above Marcuses durability?

Loading Video...

The Creeper gets stabbed in the head and grows a new one within seconds................. The Creeper punches through the roof of a bus with one hand and grabs a kid by his head.... The Creeper was rocking that bus and blew out all the windows...

The Creeper wasn't taken out by an old man. The Man was old 23 years later after he KO'd the Creeper and plus he had help from a swat team...... Nothing Marcus has puts him above the Creeper, the Creepers to strong, to durable and to fast for Marcus.

I already told you the strength Marcus has, strong enough to lift a multi ton stone wall, and go toe to toe with an amped up Selene, strong enough to pull a helicopter from the sky. Pulling down a helicopter>>rocking a bus

I also said, HE DIDN'T HEAL ON HIS OWN!!! His head was damaged, so he took someone else's he didn't regrow it himself, in a one on one fight, where no one is around to give him a head, he's out of luck.

The man was in his 50s when he was fighting the Creeper..it's old enough, and what swat team are you talking about?? From what I recall he was fighting the old man, and some kids and eventually his time ran out and he went back to sleep. All of Marcus' stats are superior to The Creepers, he wins.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21 the_stegman  Moderator

@phylos said:

Overall, I believe the Corvinus Vampire will lay the Creeper to waste. The lashes from his wings are fast/strong enough to remove limbs from a body. Now, I'm not sure how much more durable vampire bodies are from humans but within the films, he did it quite easily. Now, the Creeper can tank a lot of damage because of his healing factor, that's also his weakness though. Extensive abuse to his body requires a certain amount of time to come back to fully operational. Corvinus is just more raw and intelligent, where the Creeper is just a brute.

-Phylos

To answer your question about durability, Marcus took straight up machine gun fire at point blant range (I posted the video above) and he didn't even flinch, later in the film, I believe Selene also shot him from a very close range (he was inches from her) and he treated it no more than a mild annoyance.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phylos said:

-Phylos

To answer your question about durability, Marcus took straight up machine gun fire at point blant range (I posted the video above) and he didn't even flinch, later in the film, I believe Selene also shot him from a very close range (he was inches from her) and he treated it no more than a mild annoyance.

I'm assuming because of his special vampire form but even so, Corvinus probably represents what the Creeper should have been. A few slashes and a grand plummet into the earth would be enough for the vampire to just assault the Creeper repeatedly until he started to literally tear him a part.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By CouldntFindAName

@couldntfindaname said:

@the_stegman said:

@couldntfindaname said:

@the_stegman said:

@couldntfindaname said:

Loading Video...

I already told you the strength Marcus has, strong enough to lift a multi ton stone wall, and go toe to toe with an amped up Selene, strong enough to pull a helicopter from the sky. Pulling down a helicopter>>rocking a bus

I also said, HE DIDN'T HEAL ON HIS OWN!!! His head was damaged, so he took someone else's he didn't regrow it himself, in a one on one fight, where no one is around to give him a head, he's out of luck.

The man was in his 50s when he was fighting the Creeper..it's old enough, and what swat team are you talking about?? From what I recall he was fighting the old man, and some kids and eventually his time ran out and he went back to sleep. All of Marcus' stats are superior to The Creepers, he wins.

No, that Is false, Marcus used weaponary to destroy the wall for god sakes, with explosive weapons, anybody and bust through concrete walls............... Pulling down a Helicopter is not as an impressive strength feat as moving a bus. Sorry, but the Bus weighs a lot more than a Helicopter.

Yes, the Creeper did heal on his own.... It's in the damn video. He never used someone else head, he ripped the rest of his head off after he got stabbed and he regrew a new one on his own. On a One on One fight, his healing factor remains rather people are around or not. I don't see Marcus winning.

A Man in his 50's is not very old.... A Man in their 70s or 80s is old..... 50's is middle aged and it's young. The Police were there towards the end of the movie gunning down the Creeper, the Guy had help, Yes the Creepers time ran out which means that you're admitting, the guy didn't win due to his guns and help, but he didn't win period...... The Creepers time ran out is the reason and that made it a win for the team? LOL Whatever.............. I believe 23 years later when the guy was an old man in a wheelchair, he was showing off the Creepers body in a shed and he told the kids, he took out the creature 23 years ago, and right before the movie ended, the creeper came back to life......

The Creepers to strong, punches through the roof of buses with just one hand, very fast, durable and to smart for Marcus, the Creeper eats flesh and blood which is also what Marcus is.

Creeper Stomps without question.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba
deactivated-5a5a76120d2ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_stegman:

I take it you do no know who that is, just never talk to him.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@couldntfindaname:

Are you serious?.... Have you watched the movie? Marcus didn't use explosives, Selene trapped him in the wall and he lifted it, with his own two hands, over his head I may add. And no, rocking a school bus is NOT more impressive than pulling a helicopter from the sky.

Dude, I'm watching the video with my own two eyes, I'll give you a play by play

1. He takes his head off

2. he flies up, and lands on the bus, his wings land inside the whole on the roof

3. that kid stupidly goes to investigate his wings and gets caught

4. Creeper decapitates the kid and absorbs the kid's head, YOU EVEN SEE IT GOING THROUGH THE CREEPERS' BODY, you also see the kid's face and head clearly before it morphs into the Creeper. The Creeper needs to consume the lost or damaged body parts and replace it from others. The movies say so themselves.

I'm not debating how old old is with you, it's beside the point, and no, there were no police, the Creeper was fighting the man with the harpoon truck, flipped the truck, then attacked a kid, but sadly his time ran out. My point was, those kids and man were giving the Creeper trouble, while Marcus took out trained vampire soldiers no problem. And yeah, going to sleep for 23 years is a lose in my book.

I'm am giving you specific examples of Marcus' strength, which is greater than Creepers'

Lifting multi ton stone walls and pulling down helicopters >>>>>shaking buses and tossing teenagers. Marcus easily, easily decapitates people with his wings, he will do the same with Creeper.

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

@the_stegman:

I take it you do no know who that is, just never talk to him.

No..but I'm starting to understand....I think I'm done.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@couldntfindaname:

Are you serious?.... Have you watched the movie? Marcus didn't use explosives, Selene trapped him in the wall and he lifted it, with his own two hands, over his head I may add. And no, rocking a school bus is NOT more impressive than pulling a helicopter from the sky.

Marcus used explosives and him and Selene were both lifting the walls during the scene you were talking about. and yes Rocking and Moving a Bus is alot more impressive than Lifting a Helicopter that only weighs half of a full sized buss.

Dude, I'm watching the video with my own two eyes, I'll give you a play by play

1. He takes his head off

After he regrows his own head yes.

2. he flies up, and lands on the bus, his wings land inside the whole on the roof

Yes and?

3. that kid stupidly goes to investigate his wings and gets caught

I agree the kid was a retard for moving and playing around under the Creepers wing which caused the kid to get trapped.

4. Creeper decapitates the kid and absorbs the kid's head, YOU EVEN SEE IT GOING THROUGH THE CREEPERS' BODY, you also see the kid's face and head clearly before it morphs into the Creeper. The Creeper needs to consume the lost or damaged body parts and replace it from others. The movies say so themselves.

No, you're wrong right there. The Creeper traps the kid by wrapping his wing around him after he regrows his own head back. I just watched the video, Right after the Creeper pulls the pole out of his head that the girl stabbed him with, he automatically regrows his head, then after that the kids try to escape and thats when that one kid got trapped and got his head chewed off and eaten. Also the Creeper didn't eat anybodys party parts after he got run over by a car did he? which damaged his leg? No... he did not.

I'm not debating how old old is with you, it's beside the point, and no, there were no police, the Creeper was fighting the man with the harpoon truck, flipped the truck, then attacked a kid, but sadly his time ran out. My point was, those kids and man were giving the Creeper trouble, while Marcus took out trained vampire soldiers no problem. And yeah, going to sleep for 23 years is a lose in my book.

I was pointing out the Man wasnt very old when he took the Creeper down with the Cops. You yourself judging by his looks claimed he was in his 50's which still isn't old..... And the Creeper flipping over a Harpoon truck is also another strength feat over Marcus lifting steel walls and pulling helicopters down. Sorry, but buses and trucks weigh alot more than Helicopters, so lifting a helicopter is not all that impressive. You admitted the kids, the cops and the old man didnt beat the creeper, the creeper was only KO'd cause it's time ran out which is not a win for the man or the teams.

I'm am giving you specific examples of Marcus' strength, which is greater than Creepers'

Well duh because Marcus has none. We just went through this. The Creeper has better and showed better strength feats than Marcus.

Lifting multi ton stone walls and pulling down helicopters >>>>>shaking buses and tossing teenagers. Marcus easily, easily decapitates people with his wings, he will do the same with Creeper.

Yes Lifting multi stone walls and pulling down a Helicopter is as impressive as moving a bus, flipping over a truck that both weigh more than a Helicopter and has an insane healing factor.......... yes that makes sense.

The Creeper Stomps with it's better healing factor, faster speed and stronger strength.

Malevolent1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with the Creeper. Dude was harpooned and yanking a truck around. Got great speed/reaction feats too. Corvinus is no slouch, but I lean toward Creeper.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna go with the Creeper. Dude was harpooned and yanking a truck around. Got great speed/reaction feats too. Corvinus is no slouch, but I lean toward Creeper.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Creeper IMO.

whacknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@couldntfindaname: Well the thing with the helicopter>bus/truck is not a weight issue I don't think. Sure the bus/truck may be heavier, but when pulling a helicopter out of the sky, you are pulling against the lift force of the engine/coptor blades (if lift force is the proper term, but I'm sure you get what I mean). So it's more of a feat than pushing/flipping a bus or truck over, imo

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As long as they don't know their weaknesses they can win

Harpoons and Vampires :P

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By CouldntFindAName

@couldntfindaname: Well the thing with the helicopter>bus/truck is not a weight issue I don't think. Sure the bus/truck may be heavier, but when pulling a helicopter out of the sky, you are pulling against the lift force of the engine/coptor blades (if lift force is the proper term, but I'm sure you get what I mean). So it's more of a feat than pushing/flipping a bus or truck over, imo

Well I have to agree that pulling a helicopter from the sky is more impressive than lifting it on the ground. For example like if you flew in the air and pulled it down, it would be harder than doing it standing on the ground because the ground gives you most of your strength and abilities to do such, while off the ground it doesn't.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Pokergeist

@couldntfindaname: You know whats funny. Creeper was so badly damage in his fight vs a Old Man and Kids, he could not heal at all. Skip to 8:50

He had to hobble and jump with NO Healing Factor at all.

Loading Video...

Guess your fan wanking miss that part huh?

omegablast452

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol ^

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is almost like the T1000 threads, haha

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Here is how much a Bus weighs That I found on google. This is the type D Bus, which is a full size bus, about the size of the one, the Creeper rocked.

school buses have a GVWR of over 10,000 pounds (4,500 kg), typically between 25,000 and 36,000 pounds (11,000 and 16,000 kg). They are constructed from a bus body mounted to a separate chassis. Unlike other types of school buses, the entrance door is mounted forward of the front axle.[1] Typical passenger capacity ranges from 54–90 passengers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_school_bus_manufacturers

Helicopters weigh up to 20,000 pounds which isn't the weight of a full size bus. a Full size Bus can weight up to 36,000 pounds or more.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helicopter

Since the Creeper has shown to move more weight than Marcus has, i'm going with Creeper anyday.

Pokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Pokergeist

@couldntfindaname: LOL god your desperate. The Video in Embedded. Your to lazy to admit your wrong. Here I will post the undenaible facts then.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Creeper is missing a Arm, Wings and a Leg.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

So he Frog Hops to the Black Kid with the Flare Gun. He cannot regenerate at all at this point!

I know your a little troll and all. However this should prove handily how wrong you are in your Creeper Wanking. Your lying flat out about Creepers regen.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By CouldntFindAName

@cadencev2: Now you're arguing just to argue.

Have A Nice Day!

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This sounds like Terminator_Fan logic to me...

THC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By THC

The Creeper is weaker, less durable, and especially slower than Markus. Not to mention it's driven almost entirely by instinct. Statistics speak for themselves as usual.

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By CouldntFindAName

@texasdeathmatch said:

This sounds like Terminator_Fan logic to me...

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By CouldntFindAName

@thc said:

The Creeper is weaker, less durable, and especially slower than Markus. Not to mention it's driven almost entirely by instinct. Statistics speak for themselves as usual.

That is very untrue, the creeper moved a bus and flipped over a truck in the 2nd film. Marcus never lifted as much weight so I find that very hard to believe.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That is very untrue, the creeper moved a bus and flipped over a truck in the 2nd film. Marcus never lifted as much weight so I find that very hard to believe.

Loading Video...

The giant stone wall and helicopter would like to disagree with you.

nerdork

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its not a straight healing factor like Wolverine or Deadpool. When the demon takes wounds, he can only heal when he eats whatever has been damaged. (i.e. demon has a severed arm...needs to eat another's arm for it to grow in its place). And i dont see him being able to take parts from Corvinus to regenerate himself.

Corvinus FTW!!!!!

CouldntFindAName

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdork said:
@couldntfindaname said:

Its not a straight healing factor like Wolverine or Deadpool. When the demon takes wounds, he can only heal when he eats whatever has been damaged. (i.e. demon has a severed arm...needs to eat another's arm for it to grow in its place). And i dont see him being able to take parts from Corvinus to regenerate himself.

Corvinus FTW!!!!!

I know the Creeper doesn't heal like Wolverine or Deadpool, but it still heals a lot faster than humans do..... No... He didn't always eat a body part to regenerate a missing part of his body. That scene where he got run over by a car broke his leg and the kids ran and came back and Creeper was gone. He didn't eat anything to heal from a broken leg.

@couldntfindaname said:

The giant stone wall and helicopter would like to disagree with you.

I posted wiki's above that state that a full size bus weighs a lot more than a Helicopter. I doubt if the wall weighs as much as the bus too and the Creeper also blew out every windshield on that bus and he punched through the roof of the bus with one hand and grabbed a kid by his head.

I'm sure the Creeper could of picked up the bus and threw it if he wanted, but he didn't do it because he was having so much fun toying with the children. The Creeper as I said above flipped over a truck too with ease.

The Creepers strength feats are far above Marcuses. I've seen the movie and i'm not gonna rewatch it again.

The Creeper Stomps.