Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:Frost Giants, Demons, Dragons. They are much stronger then the Creeper. And are you still using that bus feat? Not that impressive feat compared to Conan.

Demons are spiritual being so how can they have strength? Frost Giants are easy to kill, just blast them apart like ice and they're gone. Yes the creeper rocked a bus and im sure he could lift it off the ground if it wanted. Conans been shot and killed in the shows. not impressive, creeper always regenerates rather it eats or not.

Terminator, I have mad respect for you, but that is a dumb statement. Creeper does not win, Conan does.

Does Conana win because he wins or does he win just because you say so?

When Conan can fly, can regenerate his head...etc than this debate would be interesting, but since Conan hasnt shown such durability.

Creeper Stomps.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By MasterJohn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:Frost Giants, Demons, Dragons. They are much stronger then the Creeper. And are you still using that bus feat? Not that impressive feat compared to Conan.

Demons are spiritual being so how can they have strength? Frost Giants are easy to kill, just blast them apart like ice and they're gone. Yes the creeper rocked a bus and im sure he could lift it off the ground if it wanted. Conans been shot and killed in the shows. not impressive, creeper always regenerates rather it eats or not.

Terminator, I have mad respect for you, but that is a dumb statement. Creeper does not win, Conan does.

When Conan can fly, can regenerate his head...etc than this debate would be interesting, but since Conan hasnt shown such durability.

Creeper Stomps.

His head, what about his torso? All Conan needs to do is get a hit there.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#53  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@icysloth said:

@Floopaysaid:

@icysloth said:

@jwalser3:

@Floopaysaid:

@jwalser3: Also the Creeper has no regeneration without any victims to feed off of. So that regeneration point is sort of null and void.

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

He doesn't need regeneration, it was said in the first movie he has eaten so many hearts that his can never stop, in other words he cant die. Conan would take him down a few times but he is just going to keep getting up, and I know conan has taken down people who are physically stronger than creeper, but at the end of the day the monsters he slays wheter frost giants, dragons, Giant Spiders can die.

That's fine and all, but Conan doesn't have to kill him. If Conan cuts his wings and legs off, and the Creeper is completely incapacitated or KO'd, then Conan wins. The Creeper is on a timer, if Conan can disable him and the Creeper has no means of regenerating his limbs and etc. Then he will eventually go comatose again, and then Conan wins...

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Its pure speculation on your part that he can't regenerate his limbs, He got crushed by a car meaning it probably broke his bones and he regenerated those. Where is any of the 3 movies is it said he can't regenerate. you also see him visibly regenerate from bullets in the first movie.

Thank you so much, but when you school people, they still don't wanna learn anything and yes I remember that scene too when it got run over and anyone who gets run over cannot get up and walk on foot or fly. Unless they're superhuman which the creeper is. It does regenerate, but theirs to much fanboyism in this thread for Conan that its sad.

Creeper Stomps.

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

Creeper Stomps.

The Creeper was shot, run over, dropped from extreme heights....etc and when it got run over icysloth is right, the car had to of broken some of its bones, but later on when the Creeper was gone, so for it to get back up on foot and or fly, it would of had to of regenerated which it did without eating a human or anything at that.... Conan is still a human, flesh and bones, hes not immortal because their is no proof he is immortal, until theirs proof hes immortal, he can bleed and die like a human.

Creeper rips his head off and just has another dinner meal and goes off to kill the next person.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By MasterJohn

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

Creeper Stomps.

The Creeper was shot, run over, dropped from extreme heights....etc and when it got run over icysloth is right, the car had to of broken some of its bones, but later on when the Creeper was gone, so for it to get back up on foot and or fly, it would of had to of regenerated which it did without eating a human or anything at that.... Conan is still a human, flesh and bones, hes not immortal because their is no proof he is immortal, until theirs proof hes immortal, he can bleed and die like a human.

Creeper rips his head off and just has another dinner meal and goes off to kill the next person.

You seem so confident in this maniac. You should see my next thread

www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/yoda-vs-jeepers-creepers/698668/

TERMINATORXX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56  Edited By TERMINATORXX

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@MasterJohn said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

Creeper Stomps.

You seem so confident in this maniac. You should see my next thread

www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/yoda-vs-jeepers-creepers/698668/

Already been there.

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By bigcimmerian

@TERMINATORXX said:

@jwalser3 said:

They doesn't look like they are made from ice, do they?

bigcimmerian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By bigcimmerian

@MasterJohn said:

@Chaos Prime said:

Conan has beaten frost giants & similar Demons to Creeper in the past also faced witches,Warlocks etc etc.

At a very young age he beat a team of elite royal guards all armed to the teeth, so imo he takes both encounters.

I love me some Conan, but he has faced a witch? Example or thread please? If anything, I would think a Witch (like Zatanna) or a Warlock (someone like Palpatine) would rip him to shreds in 2 seconds.

Yes, he has faced witches numerous times, they aren't powerful like Zatanna, but they are still formidable, I have scans, if you want I'll post them.

MasterJohn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By MasterJohn

@BigCimmerian said:

@MasterJohn said:

@Chaos Prime said:

Conan has beaten frost giants & similar Demons to Creeper in the past also faced witches,Warlocks etc etc.

At a very young age he beat a team of elite royal guards all armed to the teeth, so imo he takes both encounters.

I love me some Conan, but he has faced a witch? Example or thread please? If anything, I would think a Witch (like Zatanna) or a Warlock (someone like Palpatine) would rip him to shreds in 2 seconds.

Yes, he has faced witches numerous times, they aren't powerful like Zatanna, but they are still formidable, I have scans, if you want I'll post them.

Please do.

Avatar image for deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900
deactivated-5fb6c77c8d900

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This isn't really close. With 3rd film updates, Creeper destroys Conan. He tanked a mounted mini gun from close range and all it did was slow his pace for a short time.

All of his weapons are also controlled by some odd system he has where he can just call it back. Even if it is lodged deep in someone's skull.

That is just from Youtube vids I've seen. I await the film, but his Truck also now has much more advanced gadgets placed on it.

Creeper kills him.