• 166 results
#1 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator does not haves his guns only his blades and the tech that makes him invisible. Jeepers Creepers haves a machete. Alien is only using brute force and if gets cut up he will throw his acid blood on his opponent. All at full stregnth!. Battle takes place in SEATTLE,WA WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!

vs

#2 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeepers wins. Though his durability is low, he still has inhuman strength, and super stamina and endurance. Not to mention he's somewhat semi-immortal with regeneration abilities.

#3 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

But his invisible tech will be some what of advantage.Predator does have super strength and he's smarter.If a guy on a wheel chair were able to take out The Creeper then pretty sure a Predator can.

#4 Posted by MagneticShockwave (1244 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

But his invisible tech will be some what of advantage.Predator does have super strength and he's smarter.If a guy on a wheel chair were able to take out The Creeper then pretty sure a Predator can.

Sure Predator can uses his cloaking device, but Creeper doesn't depend on his eyes remember.... He uses his sense of smell.

Not to mention he's the only one here who can fly.

#5 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

But Predator isnt the only one fighting here.Alien is in the battle too.And of course sence The Creeper is killer,He would try to cut a body part off.Sence Alien is kinda known for throwing his acid blood around...Yeah,that will pack a punch.

#6 Posted by E39 (5 posts) - - Show Bio

@MagneticShockwave said:

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Sure Predator can uses his cloaking device, but Creeper doesn't depend on his eyes remember.... He uses his sense of smell.

Not to mention he's the only one here who can fly.

the creeper flying is what i had just thought of..lol

#7 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

@Sci_Fi_Rulez said:

Predator does not haves his guns only his blades and the tech that makes him invisible. Jeepers Creepers haves a machete. Alien is only using brute force and if gets cut up he will throw his acid blood on his opponent. All at full stregnth!. Battle takes place in SEATTLE,WA WHO WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!!
#8 Posted by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

Both the Predator and Xenomorph can solo

#9 Posted by Amazingoctus (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

Sad I didn't get here earlier (wanted to make this myself, been going through a craze for the three, and I've watched the movies everyday back to back for at least a month). Jeeper Creepers is incredibly durable through out most of his body (at least his torso, it couldn't be stabbed through by a spear, though I think he was effectively stabbed by his own knife, and survived that car explosion) so I don't think the Predators close combat weapons will be effective or the aliens tail or tongue. He is fast enough to avoid a gun shot when he is prepared and uninjured so he should be able to avoid the Predator's shoulder cannon, smart disk and that other thing that the Predator throws (forgot it's name, it was used on the Alien Queen) and he should at least be able to keep up with the Alien. The ability to cloak itself wouldn't help the predator here. The Predator's only chance is to hope he is stronger than The Creeper. We haven't seen the limits the The Creepers strength but I would say they are at least even, seeing as how he throws humans around like toys, breaks through walls and punched through car roofs on a regular basis with ease. I think The Creeper can beat the Predator without much trouble but it may take some time. The Creeper can easily kill the Alien if he gets off the ground, also if he had some distance on the ground to throw his weapons. So I give this to the Creeper, though I'd accept that the Creeper would get significantly injured by the end of the fight.

#10 Posted by nick_hero22 (6805 posts) - - Show Bio

The Predator and Xenomorph can still solo

#11 Posted by Cozy_Da_Djed_Eye (10006 posts) - - Show Bio

Uhhh. Predator's dread locks solo.

#12 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeepers Creepers would win in a good fight.... It is immortal and has flying abilities over the Alien and Predator............. The Creeper also showed higher durability in Jeepers Creepers too with its strength being able to move a Bus... With High durabilitie, faster and being able to fly i'd say the Creeper should win this. especially since its even better than a Predator at hunting down its prey.

Creeper 7/10 Good fight though.

#13 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:Creeper is a better Hunter??? Yea no, sorry.

#14 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:Creeper is a better Hunter??? Yea no, sorry.

Well You maybe disagree, but the Creeper can fly.. It can get away from the Alien And Predator and always stay within a far distance from them if it wants. The creeper being able to move a bus is more than enough proof for me that it could possibly rip the Predators shoulder cannon off and use it on the Predator or the Alien if its smart enough to do that and yes the creeper was alot more faster and durable.... Yes this Creeper is better and faster at hunting its prey.. It can fly... The Predators and Aliens couldnt.

#15 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:I understand it can fly. But what does it hunt? Oh people, normal people. Yea in movie one it took down a police station. But that isn't on par with taking down a whole spec ops team(Predator:Bad Blood #1 he uses a sword most the time like in the OP). So killing some local police isn't that high of a level then taking on military, xenomorphs, and space marines.

#16 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:I understand it can fly. But what does it hunt? Oh people, normal people. Yea in movie one it took down a police station. But that isn't on par with taking down a whole spec ops team(Predator:Bad Blood #1 he uses a sword most the time like in the OP). So killing some local police isn't that high of a level then taking on military, xenomorphs, and space marines.

The Creeper is Immortal.. Aliens and Predators arent... if you kill either an alien or a predator it stays dead... even if they got ahold of the creeper and ko'd it. the creeper would only stay in a coma for 23 years like in the movie and then it would rise again.

#17 Edited by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX: Is "he iz imortalz!!1" what you have too say to win?

You ignored what I said about the level of hunting. Spec ops>Police

As for the bus scene. Here is a predator ripping threw a metal door. Also they have pulled out spines and heads just like the creeper. The reason he moved the bus was because of wing power.

#18 Posted by pinhead24 (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Creeper

#19 Posted by jeanroygrant (20191 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeepers Creepers.

#20 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump

#21 Posted by Amazingoctus (3122 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX: Is "he iz imortalz!!1" what you have too say to win?

You ignored what I said about the level of hunting. Spec ops>Police

As for the bus scene. Here is a predator ripping threw a metal door. Also they have pulled out spines and heads just like the creeper. The reason he moved the bus was because of wing power.

1. This and Bad Blood are awesome comics, but bringing Bad blood up at least wasn't too good. Could be wrong about this part but pretty sure that predator was an elder, which means it would be smarter and stronger... not sure about faster. Also the predators were much larger in that comic. For a natural creature like the predator bigger means stronger. Don't have anything to say about the picture shown. Though it could be an older, stronger predator though. We need to specify what type of predator from what for this fight. Also, which time the Creeper moved the bus? When he shook it or when they were shooting harpoons at him?

#22 Posted by The Stegman (23803 posts) - - Show Bio
@TERMINATORXX:  

@jwalser3 said:

The Creeper is Immortal.. Aliens and Predators arent... if you kill either an alien or a predator it stays dead... even if they got ahold of the creeper and ko'd it. the creeper would only stay in a coma for 23 years like in the movie and then it would rise again. 

1. Immortality =/= Invulnerability. It was shown that the Creeper could be hurt when it was run over multiple times in the first film, it had to eat other body parts to replace its damaged tissue, fact is, if the Predator or Alien can harm it faster than it can regenerate, then it's not coming back.  
2. Even if, hypothetically, this is a fight to the death (which it wasn't specified in the OP) I'm pretty sure putting your opponent in a 23 year coma counts as a win via incapacitation.
#23 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@TERMINATORXX:

@jwalser3 said:

1. Immortality =/= Invulnerability. It was shown that the Creeper could be hurt when it was run over multiple times in the first film, it had to eat other body parts to replace its damaged tissue, fact is, if the Predator or Alien can harm it faster than it can regenerate, then it's not coming back. 2. Even if, hypothetically, this is a fight to the death (which it wasn't specified in the OP) I'm pretty sure putting your opponent in a 23 year coma counts as a win via incapacitation.

The Creeper is immortal and its never died. its only been Ko'd and it also has a healing factor as well.... it has superior strength and higher durability than an alien and a predator.... if u watch avp 1 the predator died from being stabbed in the heart.... if the aliens blood got on the creeper, it would probably do some affect, but thats about it... the creeper can fly and it can come down on the ground and take both alien and predator out of this earth.... it can do that it took humans out of this earth and is fast as it did it i'd say the creeper would have alien and predator out of here within 20 seconds.

#24 Posted by Pokergeist (22351 posts) - - Show Bio

@CozyDaPrynce said:

Uhhh. Predator's dread locks solo.

Its true. This match is onesided.

#25 Edited by KMART4455 (1290 posts) - - Show Bio

I mean its a predator...... Jeepers cant compete with that tech... He literally gets blown away for another 23 years.. (or however long the movies designated time was) Alien is just Icing on the cake here.

Edit: Read OP.. No guns for predator.. They lose.. Thanks Ill make sure to read it better next time..

#26 Posted by stormphoenix (923 posts) - - Show Bio

@nick_hero22 said:

The Predator and Xenomorph can still solo

Um yea I agree with this guy on that. The Creeper I don't think he can win just can't see him winning. I mean if creeper manages to injure a xeno then is his skin able to with stand acid? Also I don't think his sense of smell would help being that he can smell fear which I doubt a xeno or predator would be afraid of him. How I see the fight going is that Pred breaks his wings or limbs and ends up killing him.

#27 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Amazingoctus:The OP says full strength so maybe an elder??

#28 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@TERMINATORXX:Using movies to debate about a predator doesn't seem to smart.

And The Stegman: Is right about the body part thing AND the coma.

Creeper was taken down by a old man with a harpoon gun. While marines have a hard time with just one.

And if you want to use the whole immortality then I will say that predator blows himself, and everything else up with him.

Theirs nothing wrong with using movie versions especially when most of them are canon except for avp they arent canon. not to mention they're movie characters anyways. the predators dont have their weapons int his fight so predators toast and so is the alien.... even if predators had their weaponary it wouldnt make a difference, the creeper is alot faster and durable and it cannot die... so if it gets put into a coma it only last 23 years which isnt very long.... when aliens and predators die they stay dead.

#29 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:You say AVP isn't canon but yet you use that as your example?

Okay Predators don't need there weapons. And it says cloaking and blades. And if they had there tech it wouldn't be a long fight.

And again just because he cannot die doesn't mean he can't be KOed.

And I don't know about you but 23 years is kind of a long time. If he comes looking for the Predator then he we just have to kick his @ss again.

#30 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

I honestly dont care if AVP is canon or not... All I did was made a point that Predator died from being stabbed in the heart. even if he did get ko'd it would still come back after 23 years... based on the op the predator and aliens are unarmed and unarmed they were never that impressive... yes predators and aliens have more durability than a human, but that creeper moved a bus for crying out loud... aliens and preds never showed to do any of the such.

#31 Posted by SoA (4772 posts) - - Show Bio

the creeper rips off the xenomorph tail and cut predator in half . i like yautja but many have been killed . the creeper wins due to being awesome. lol

#32 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:Then don't use AVP if you know it's not canon!"Predator does not haves his guns only his blades and the tech that makes him invisible" from the OP. I wish I had scans form Bad Blood to show you what one Predator can do to a whole Spec Ops unit with blades. And even if he was unarmed, they can still fight. Just because the movies don't show it doesn't mean anything. Plus they are HUGE in the comics.

I I get it, you think moving a bus is an impressive feat. He moved it in the air, with wing power. Not like he lifted the thing and threw it.

He rips threw a helicopter with his hands(kinda goes with the steel door feat). So yea they are strong! As for the coma, yea, that is a win. I don't know how you think he still wins! And don't ignore the feats because you seem to ignore what stormphoinex and Stegman have said

#33 Posted by Sufferthorn (1739 posts) - - Show Bio

Someone please tell me what type of Predator this is...

#34 Posted by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3 said:

@Amazingoctus:The OP says full strength so maybe an elder??

Yes an elder.

#35 Posted by Evil Incarnate (3807 posts) - - Show Bio

Don't you have to be afraid of the Creeper or something?

#36 Edited by Sci_Fi_Rulez (1059 posts) - - Show Bio

@Evil Incarnate said:

Don't you have to be afraid of the Creeper or something?

From what I've saw in the films,if he like's the smell of you then he will chase you down for 23 years until he goes into the deep sleep or coma.From the Predator and Alien films their pretty much not scared of anything.They're fearless.

#37 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: The Creeper also busted through the roof of that bus it was on.... And after watching a video of it again on youtube it definitly stomps both predator and alien easily.... Its healing factor is beautiful...

On this video you can see it gets stabbed with a metal pole and pulls the pole right out of its skull and then the creeper itself rips its own head off and within a second or so it regenerates its head easily... Predator and Alien cant regenerate theirs... not to mention the creeper also shoots out arrows of some sort so it could also easily shoot the predator and or alien on to a tree and trap it and we've seen predators can be trapped and predators invisibility wont help, the creeper could still sense and smell where the predator is located and the aliens blood would probably make the creeper feel good and laugh...due to the durability on this video.

Creeper stomps Predator and Alien easily.

#38 Posted by grimlock (1571 posts) - - Show Bio

Jeepers was fighting against kids not well trained killers. in my opinion predator and alien can solo

#39 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:Funny about his regeneration is that it looks like(and stated before) that he has to eat something. So if Predator cuts off his head, where is he getting the food to regrow it? Also the kid says the wings are like toilet paper, maybe Predators blades and a xenomorph tail can go threw it. Also if the Creeper has such AMAZING regeneration how come at the end of the second movie it was hoping around with one arm, one leg and no wings????

And again you don't say anything about the scans. I have shown you that the Predators have strength and skill in fighting. Also comic Predators, again are HUGE!

Predator: Sands of time #2 and if any one has scans of Predator: Bad Blood, would be nice if you could post them.

And again the Creeper is not a greater hunter! Police> Highschool kids> ten year old boy in cornfield. Yup that's some amazing game he has hunted. Nothing like a Predator, they hunt during wars, Aliens, terminators,Judges, spec ops, military.@grimlock said:

Jeepers was fighting against kids not well trained killers. in my opinion predator and alien can solo

And other people get my point.

#40 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: Sir you can go on about how the creeper hopped around with one leg and blah blah blah soo What???? What does it prove? Nothing.... Predator died even an elder predator from having its head cut off and how did that turn out? oh thats right not so well...The Creeper is stronger, more superior, durable, can hunt alot better..... and u can say it hopped on a leg and so forth, but what happened after it rose again after the first movie? thats right it regenerated all of its missing body parts as usual.... does predator or alien regenerate? Not so much

Creeper Stomps Alien and Predator real hard, Alien and Predator will start missing when they were fighting each other once this Creeper finishes them!!!

Edit: I also wanted to add did the creeper die when it got stabbed in the head? NOOO...It did not, it just yanked that pool out of its head and went, hmmmm ok... is that all ya got? Predator or alien would of died and i dont recall it eating anyone when it regenerated its head... that kid who said it has to eat to regenerate, dont listen to that kid he is retarded...moving on did the creeper die at the end of the movie? NO...it clearly showed in the mans barn it was coming back to life.

#41 Posted by GhostRider29 (2673 posts) - - Show Bio

Predator solos.

#42 Posted by Ms. Omega (4425 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way the creeper seems to regenerate is when it consumes body parts. No suitable parts means no regeneration. Xenomorph acid will do heavy damage to him/it. And an Elder Predator will study its prey and strike when the time is right. Imo Alien and Predator will take this.

#43 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

The only way the creeper seems to regenerate is when it consumes body parts. No suitable parts means no regeneration. Xenomorph acid will do heavy damage to him/it. And an Elder Predator will study its prey and strike when the time is right. Imo Alien and Predator will take this.

The creeper is faster than the aliens and predator that creeper could easily thow them into the moon one at a time.

#44 Posted by Ms. Omega (4425 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ms. Omega said:

The creeper is faster than the aliens and predator that creeper could easily thow them into the moon one at a time.

Please prove that he/it can throw some one to the moon please I need a good laugh today.

#45 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ms. Omega said:

Please prove that he/it can throw some one to the moon please I need a good laugh today.

The proof is in the video i posted... it clearly grabbed a human and flew off this earth within seconds so thats proof he would have them on the moon in no time.

#46 Edited by Ms. Omega (4425 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ms. Omega said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ms. Omega said:

The proof is in the video i posted... it clearly grabbed a human and flew off this earth within seconds so thats proof he would have them on the moon in no time.

Did the vid actually show the creeper in space or anywhere close to the surface of the moon. The moon is 238,900 miles away from the surface of the earth. Even its flight speed isnt enough to achieve escape velocity to escape the pull of gravity on the planet. Even if he could fly in space it would most likely freeze. The temp in space is below freezing, and if it can survive that how would it survive reentry from the planets atmosphere? His greatest strength feat is knocking over a bus. If he /it is a powerful as you say he is why did he have trouble with an old man and a bus full of kids? They managed to damage him

#47 Edited by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ms. Omega said:

@TERMINATORXX said:

@Ms. Omega said:

Did the vid actually show the creeper in space or anywhere close to the surface of the moon. The moon is 238,900 miles away from the surface of the earth. Even its flight speed isnt enough to achieve escape velocity to escape the pull of gravity on the planet. Even if he could fly in space it would most likely freeze. The temp in space is below freezing, and if it can survive that how would it survive reentry from the planets atmosphere? His greatest strength feat is knocking over a bus.

It clearly showed that when it was flying staight up it went out into space and since the creepers immortal it wont die.... the moons not that far from the sun.... and since astronots in real life could make it there fine, then the creeper will fly on the moon for fun. just for fun, just for a day off of earth......flipping over a bus is awfully strong, i would and as fast as it is, it was out of this earth less than 15 seconds or so... so yes its strength and speed is enough for me to believe it could fly alien and predator to the moon or it probably wouldnt have to do that, It could just easily take it claws and stab clean through the predators heart that died from being stabbed in the heart in avp1 and it could do the same to the aliens and i doubt if its acid blood is that hot to harm the creeper and even if it is.. the creeper could just snatch a predator off there planet, eat it and regan its parts all over again as usual.... creeper stomps easily.

#48 Edited by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ms. Omega said:

@TERMINATORXX:Oh my god. All you are doing is repeating the same thing, over and over. You ignore what I say and the scans I post. You have shown little to nothing. He can not fly too the moon. He would burn up in the atmosphere! And how is he a better hunter??! He has killed high school kids! Not that amazing of a target. If you replace a predator with the creeper in that scene the kids wouldn't even know he was there seeing how it would be an elder vs 18 year old kids.

And actually post something else then "Guyz!1 he canz regenerate!!11" I've already explain, and shown why a elder Predator would win. You have been repeating yourself from the start.

#49 Posted by TERMINATORXX (3899 posts) - - Show Bio

@jwalser3: he wouldnt burn ms. omega was right, he'd freeze before he'd burn, the moons further from the sun than we are...lol seriously and no I proved my point. your scans proved the predators can smash cars apart and blah blah blah so what???? predators are not immortal, they die when there heads are cut off, stabbed in the heart and outsmarted by intrained soldiers... same goes for the aliens... nothing impressive about em... when alien and predator grow wings and can fly let me know, when they can regenerate their heads let me know, when they get stabbed in the head and dont get ko'd like the creeper did let me know..

creeper stomps

#50 Posted by jwalser3 (4849 posts) - - Show Bio

@TERMINATORXX:Coming back down to earth he would burn up! And if it it's impressive that a predator can rip apart a scout helicopter then it is not impressive to move a school bus.

And creeper was beat by an old man with a home made harpoon gun.