JEDI VS GOTEI 13

This topic is locked from further discussion.

tronboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tronboy

all comic feats

every jedi of anakin time like

mace windu

plo koon

yoda

obi wan kenobi

anakin

kit fisto

and all the rest of the jedi in the clone wars. Comic feats are included

PLEASE EXPLAIN YOUR ANWSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

theONEtaichou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By theONEtaichou

allow the fanboy in me to speak...

No Caption Provided

this guy slaughters them...

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By imperiex96

well since Yammamoto defult stomps as well as Kenpachi and Byakuya and ...ect

I Don't see why an explanation is in order. these guys strugle opening doors with the force and make light sabers look like the couldn't cut a stick of butter (by also not being able to open doors with them) but beyond that they dont even have a medic let alone an entire division of em.

in the end the Jedi get Killed. THEY GET KILLED TO DEATH!!!!

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By nefarious

Gotei 13. They have too many advantages such as flight, speed, and power.

jwalser3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5  Edited By jwalser3

@Nefarious said:

Gotei 13. They have too many advantages such as flight, speed, and power.

This. But wouldn't the force play a huge roll in the fight as well?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

Gotei 13. Spite.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Bump.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf
No Caption Provided
Avatar image for essentiallyheroes
EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By EssentiallyHeroes

Yamamoto? Tousen? Aizen? Soi Fon? The SRs have a pretty good chance here.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plus the Jedi will have hell to pay if Toshirou brings out Hyoten Yakkaso.

terry2012

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#11  Edited By terry2012

I'm not to sure.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

No Caption Provided

Man.. that pic is such a winner. :D

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#13  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

What is this? They had thousands of Jedi during Anakins time how could Gotei 13 actually win this?This is a stomp, the Gotei 13 stands no chance against thousands of Jedi.

Floopay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Floopay

Does anyone know the name of the jedi on the far left who looks like he has a man's......private parts, for a head?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Floopay said:

Does anyone know the name of the jedi on the far left who looks like he has a man's......private parts, for a head?

Thanks for reading,

Floopay

You must be talking about Ki-Adi-Mundi.

Avatar image for smart_dork_dude
Smart_Dork_Dude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#16  Edited By Smart_Dork_Dude

@imperiex96 said:

I Don't see why an explanation is in order. these guys strugle opening doors with the force and make light sabers look like the couldn't cut a stick of butter (by also not being able to open doors with them) but beyond that they dont even have a medic let alone an entire division of em.

This, this so hard. Compared to the Jedi, the Gotei 13 are like DBZ level!!!

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@imperiex96 said:

LOL I do you know how many Jedi they were in Anakins time?Thousands. Do you know with the top tier Jedi can do? Probably not, because I do not see anyone here taking Yoda one-on-one The dude has TK that easily exceeds 100 tons, he was able to match blows with Palpatine who moves at near relativistic speeds(keep in mind Yoda does not fight that fast he was just able to match his blows) Yoda has Battle Meditation, which can influence the tides of battles etc.I would name feats for the rest of them but honestly i'm to lazy to do so. LOL @ at Lighsabers not be able to cut through doors, Lightsabers has cut through hulls that can take millions of tons of pressure, and those doors lighsabers have problems cutting are very thick Durasteel doors to boot.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By alcoholbob

Yamamoto solos.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@imperiex96 said:

LOL I do you know how many Jedi they were in Anakins time?Thousands. Do you know with the top tier Jedi can do? Probably not, because I do not see anyone here taking Yoda one-on-one The dude has TK that easily exceeds 100 tons, he was able to match blows with Palpatine who moves at near relativistic speeds(keep in mind Yoda does not fight that fast he was just able to match his blows) Yoda has Battle Meditation, which can influence the tides of battles etc.I would name feats for the rest of them but honestly i'm to lazy to do so. LOL @ at Lighsabers not be able to cut through doors, Lightsabers has cut through hulls that can take millions of tons of pressure, and those doors lighsabers have problems cutting are very thick Durasteel doors to boot.

There are a huge amount of people in Gotei 13 as well. But we should only consider the top tiers.. Not like every jedi is obi wan level or every shinigami is captain level (of course not)

Many of the captains have immense physical strength, they throw around huge monsters pretty easily.. Also, I'm not sure the Jedi have relativistic reflexes. Travelling, sure. But combat reflex? not so much. Though lightsabres are much more penetrating than swords, you can at least leave a scratch on steel doors with a sword. And these guys have such an insane spirit pressures, slashing at them with a full swing sword, without any attempt to block, ichigo had his own hand bleeding, while the captain didn't even have a scratch.. Their durability is crazy in itself.

And besides that they have casual building slicing attacks, kidou spells strong enough to warp space and time, (and that still was number 90, there are still 9 more). Sealing techniques, absolute defense barriers, resurrection, absolute hypnosis and what not. Each is literally a walking captain is literally powerhouse.

And beside that is the head captain. He's strong enough to knock out vice captains with his spiritual pressure itself. Quite the beast.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@PrinceAragorn1:

There are a huge amount of people in Gotei 13 as well

True I was only thinking of the immediate ones

Not like every jedi is obi wan level or every shinigami is captain level (of course not)

True.

Many of the captains have immense physical strength, they throw around huge monsters pretty easily..

Many top tier jedi can move heavy objects with TK

Also, I'm not sure the Jedi have relativistic reflexes. Travelling, sure. But combat reflex? not so much.

What? I never said the Jedi has relativistic reflexes I said Yoda was able to match Palpatine who has near relativistic combat speed. No jedi has is light speed travel or combat wise.

Though lightsabres are much more penetrating than swords, you can at least leave a scratch on steel doors with a sword.

Okay? I already know that the Reapers Zanpakuto can do damage my reply was that the lightsaber is in no way a weapon that should be taking likely as the poster I replied to suggested.

And these guys have such an insane spirit pressures, slashing at them with a full swing sword, without any attempt to block, ichigo had his own hand bleeding, while the captain didn't even have a scratch..

That may be true but still Lightsabers has been able to cut threw hulls that can take millions of tons it should have no problem cutting threw these bleach characters if it connects.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

Many of the captains have immense physical strength, they throw around huge monsters pretty easily..

Many top tier jedi can move heavy objects with TK

That's why I was replying to, they have immense physical strength and crazy durability to counter the Jedi's immense mental one.. and they have far too many attacks that can be used without actual contact.. or even if without moving, mentally.

What? I never said the Jedi has relativistic reflexes I said Yoda was able to match Palpatine who has near relativistic combat speed. No jedi has is light speed travel or combat wise.

I'm was talking about the relativistic combat speed of emperor.. Not that it's on topic, but could you PM me some scan/feat to support? I'm not an expert on sw, but still am a great fan.

Though lightsabres are much more penetrating than swords, you can at least leave a scratch on steel doors with a sword.

Okay? I already know that the Reapers Zanpakuto can do damage my reply was that the lightsaber is in no way a weapon that should be taking likely as the poster I replied to suggested.

And these guys have such an insane spirit pressures, slashing at them with a full swing sword, without any attempt to block, ichigo had his own hand bleeding, while the captain didn't even have a scratch..

That may be true but still Lightsabers has been able to cut threw hulls that can take millions of tons it should have no problem cutting threw these bleach characters if it connects.

Notably, Kurosaki Isshin (first appearance as a shinigami) said that 'if captains used normal swords, they'll be swinging around skyscrapers sized ones. Yet they are like normal swords when used against the captains. So I'd not say cutting the captain with lightsabre (A light sabre could be considered to be as effective as a skyscraper sized sword, right?) is as easy as cutting down a human..

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Pharoh_Atem

@PrinceAragorn1:

That's why I was replying to, they have immense physical strength and crazy durability to counter the Jedi's immense mental one.. and they have far too many attacks that can be used without actual contact.. or even if without moving, mentally.

Okay

I'm was talking about the relativistic combat speed of emperor.. Not that it's on topic, but could you PM me some scan/feat to support? I'm not an expert on sw, but still am a great fan.

I will PM you the qoutes to support the near relativistic speed.

Notably, Kurosaki Isshin (first appearance as a shinigami) said that 'if captains used normal swords, they'll be swinging around skyscrapers sized ones. Yet they are like normal swords when used against the captains. So I'd not say cutting the captain with lightsabre (A light sabre could be considered to be as effective as a skyscraper sized sword, right?) is as easy as cutting down a human..

Okay.

Avatar image for New_World_Order
New_World_Order

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By New_World_Order

Missmatch. Gotei easily.

EssentiallyHeroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dccomicsrule2011 said:

@Smart_Dork_Dude said:

@imperiex96 said:

The gotei 13 could shotgun many of the jedi. If Yamamoto activates his bankai, the weaker jedi will die very shortly just from the temperature so it would actually be a lot less on the Jedi's team. And Mayuri's bankai would wreck a lot with massive amounts of poison gas. And if Gin is in this, his bankai... just kills hundreds at a time..

Avatar image for thatguywithheadphones
thatguywithheadphones

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Yamamato: Bankai

aaaaaaaaaaaand were done here

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By reikai

Kenpachi enters the stage. The Jedi crap their pants and die from sheer embarrassment.

Kenpachi is so absurdly powerful, not only was he restraining himself willingly, but was Unconsciously limiting himself as well to the point he was only using a fraction of his strength, even when the eye patch was off. Unohana pointed this out and has recently helped return Kenpachi to his true strength. 

And considering that even restrained as fiercely as he was, that his reiatsu could be felt through the dampening effect of seki-seki rock which reduces all reiatsu to almost nothing, is quite significant. Let alone that just removing the eye patch and his reiatsu pierces the atmosphere.

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By imperiex96

@reikai: nice. real nice. kenpachi is becoming a soul reaper without equal. i wonder how his shiki/banki will work

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By reikai

We don't know yet. But we do know he learned the name of his zanpakutou. Which he also had subconsciously sealed away, all so that he could enjoy every fight. A lot of people believed that Kenpachi's sword was always in Shikai release. That was never true as there are several indicators of it being in that form.

Kenpachi's has never once been released in any stage. Kenpachi, restricted as he's been, was still able to defeat both Komamura and Tousen. Kenpachi has only been gradually using a little more and more of his repressed strength to defeat each opponent until he was defeated, and not Unohana has allowed him to release the totality of his strength. Of course, in doing so she has said that to him, many of his fights will now be completely Boring.

But we won't know much more until this arc is finished. All we know is that Kenpachi's true strength has been released. Now we just have to wait to see what the difference is.

Gammbitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Gammbitt

I got to give it the jedi, battle meditation is too great a skill to sleep on. but i also have a couple of questions, i thought the jedi would have the reflexive speed to combat the sr's. they train as children blind folded. and ill ask my other questions later

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By imperiex96
imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By imperiex96

Thats what i have so i really think captain camander isn't needed but in the end there is no way jedi can win. i haven't showed nort because it is just a normal slash on a large scale (burning out canyons and such). i could do more for any captain but it tajes a lot of space. if you need more proof (i dont know why) pm me. also if you have proof to counter than please post instead of just talking about it.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@imperiex96 said:

@reikai: nice. real nice. kenpachi is becoming a soul reaper without equal. i wonder how his shiki/banki will work

Yeah. Kenpachi is becoming a soul reaper without equal.

Ichigo is becoming a soul reaper-hollow-vizard-fullbringer-quincy without equal.

Ha! Take that XD

Avatar image for grandsymbiote94
GrandSymbiote94

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By GrandSymbiote94

@imperiex96: Can you use spoilers? if you have to use big images, you should use spoilers so people don't have to scroll down the page for 5 minutes.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@Gammbitt said:

I got to give it the jedi, battle meditation is too great a skill to sleep on. but i also have a couple of questions, i thought the jedi would have the reflexive speed to combat the sr's. they train as children blind folded. and ill ask my other questions later

You're kidding, right? Only thing Jedi are going to do here is becoming a part of Yama's "south" army..

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By alcoholbob

15 million degrees of heat scorches Jedi team.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By reikai

Thing is none of the Prequel Jedi have Battle Meditation. Quite frankly, Obi-Wan's era of Jedi are pathetically weak when it comes to Force Abilities. Only Yoda and Mace had any skill. And none of those Jedi even approached sonic speed. All of the Captains are in the hypersonic+ ranges.

And ya know saying Jedi train from a young age is meaningless when trying to compare it to Shinigami, who spend centuries fighting, training and destroying monsters And the "they can fight blindfolded" is also meaningless. Most Shinigami can sense other people via reiatsu. Kenpachi is terrible at that, and yet despite that, his battle instincts are greater than everyone elses. 

Even when Tousen used his Bankai and put Kenpachi in a zone where he could not see, hear, smell, or sense Tousen's presence, he evaded attacks by touch alone, and even caught Tousen's blade before it reached him.

Oh and that spoiler of Kenpachi where he gets beat is Before Unohana restores Kenpachi to his full potential.

imperiex96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By imperiex96

how could i ever think these guys were faster? stupid me.

very fast movement yoda. nice near relativistic speed palpatine.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@imperiex96: Sarcasm.. hoo boy.