#1  Edited By TheVivas

Obi-Wan Kenobi, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto, and Luminara Unduli

VS

No Caption Provided

15 Blooded Predators

No Caption Provided

Central Park.

Rules

• Canon feats only for Jedi. EU feats allowed for Predators.
  • Morals on for both teams, but no "honor code" for Predators(they won't wait for you to arm yourself before attacking you, etc.).
  • Predators get full knowledge of the Force and its abilities as well as access to all gear seen in the movies, comics, games, etc. They also get half an hour of prep.
  • Jedi are given basic knowledge and ten minutes prep.
  • Teams start 1000 feet apart.
  • Win by death or KO.

Which team wins and why?

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for theredheadedyeti
TheRedHeadedYeti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By TheRedHeadedYeti
Avatar image for lethalprotector84
LethalProtector84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

15 Predators and plasma cannons for the win.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

What EU feats do the Predators have?

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 slaughters. Make them all elder predators and it gets a little bit closer.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Here's like an okay respect thread. They all have a decent amount of years as skilled hunters, can dodge some bullets have like multi ton strength etc.

http://www.comicvine.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/the-ultimate-predator-respect-thread-1618011/

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By gokuss4z

The jedi slice them into sushi.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Street level feats. They get wreck.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What are we considering canon for the Jedi? Just the TV show and the movies?

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predators lose.

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

Jedi stomp. They can sense the predators, so they won't be able to use hiding to their advantage.

Xaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

Jedi stomp. They can sense the predators, so they won't be able to use hiding to their advantage.

This.

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By MErulezall

@eyedcyou said:

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Predators stomp.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Eisenfauste

^ And in comes reikai with the obviously incorrect answer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@thevivas said:
@boringperson said:

Yes.

As well as the canon comics, novels and sourcebooks, right?

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eisenfauste: Well no, it's the correct answer. Yautja have all EU feats and all gear from all their media. Jedi are stuck to movies and the TV series. Jedi are pretty much screwed. One Yautja with a Blazer Cannon can pretty much make the whole area look like Mustafar in a matter of seconds.

Nvm the Snipers using spearguns that do not create any phenomena that would allow them to be tracked and can snipe the Jedi from several km away. This not getting into the Dark Blade Clan gear that's all tempered in plasma. It's basically like using lightsabers to sharpen and toughen their gear more. The Jedi's primary weapon is pretty much made moot by such things, and the Vanguard Predator's Dark Plasma Scythes and field generators.

Pharoh_Atem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

Yeah, even canon Obi's mid-tier, IMO.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas said:
@boringperson said:

Yes.

As well as the canon comics, novels and sourcebooks, right?

I realize my answer seemed like it was limiting them to strictly movies and TCW. Yes, all sources that are considered Canon.

ParagonNate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi slice the Predators to pieces.

BoringPerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Oh, then simply blooded Predators don't stand a chance.

Without non-standard weaponry they shouldn't be able to take down solo Obi or solo Kit assuming he gets to the water.

Below0Gaming

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi Stomp. They have the force and can influence weak minded opponents.

Avatar image for fitnesstribesman13
FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My edge goes to the Predators. They outnumber the Jedi more than enough to take them out, physically superior, boast the speed and combat skill to match the Jedi, and superior equipment...

maiamaku

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Jedi can sense the predators, have precog, tk, tp, enhanced speed, strength, reflexes, agility, and endurance. Their lightsabers will go straight through the predators. I'll take the Jedi for this battle

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

jedi

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas: Cool battle but, the Jedi would win, I will say tho that the Predators could possibly take down 2 Jedi before loosing, but not Kenobi. Never gonna happen.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:
@shootingnova said:

Street level feats? Oh really? Can a street leveler do this?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Can a street leveler do this?

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

And lastly, can a street leveler survive this?

These aren't even nearly all the feats I have in store for Yautja as well. I have plenty of other feats that prove Yautja absolute meta-human level beings... I apogize, I just mind when people regard Yautja as street levelers. Simply because from what I've seen concludes this claim a complete fallacy...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Predators are street leveled a, all feats you posted is in the common accepted street level category. They are less than Spider Man by feats and stats, thus comfortable street level.

Jedi, even weaker ones are pushing Mid Tier, above Spider Man.

Deal with it.

akzarr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eyedcyou said:

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for serpinethegreen
serpinethegreen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thevivas:

Mate you need to change the op a bit

First off the jedi have Way to much in the way of power

Someone like vader (I know he's not here) could wipe out each and every one of the predators by himself due to the force

I'd suggest you make it so the jedi don't have offencive force attacks, only passive ones

Or at least they cant just crush them at a distance

You may also want to make the predators elders as well

Otherwise it's a massive stomp in the jedis favour

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Blazer

The blazer is a shoulder-mounted energy projector that fires a sweeping inferno beam. Hotter than many stars at its core, an inferno beam works by instantly heating objects it touches to the point of spontaneous combustion. Given this ability, the weapon is designed to hit as many enemies as possible by sweeping in large arcs across its primary target. Since it does not need to be aimed with such precision, the Blazer can continue to fire even while on the move. This weapon is far too powerful for normal hunts and is only used for warfare and for killing escaping Alien Queens. It has also been seen in a hand-held form that looks like a rifle.

Done.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Predators are street leveled a, all feats you posted is in the common accepted street level category. They are less than Spider Man by feats and stats, thus comfortable street level.

Jedi, even weaker ones are pushing Mid Tier, above Spider Man.

Deal with it.

Whoa, from what I've read street levelers are usually just peak human level beings. Or they can be a bit higher, I may be wrong. But whatever you say, I'm not going to let character tiering get in the way here. I still will argue my case first that the Predators eventually slay all the Jedi... As I will say based on some of the feats of the Jedi I've seen, Yautja have a fair strength advantage, an advantage in durability, the combat skills to match the Jedi, and the agility and reflexes to match the Jedi or possibly a slight agility advantage for the Yautja if I may explain... Then it's not just physically that Yautja may outmatch the Jedi, but the type of weaponry and equipment Yautja possess I find quite effective against the Jedi in several areas.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: There is no arguments against TK rag dolling, Lightsaber defense, Force Sense to counter cloaking of any kind, Precog the Jedi have, or the fact all the Jedi are simply Hypersonic while Predators barely breaking Sonic speed.

In the end the Jedi simply outclass.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

Blazer

The blazer is a shoulder-mounted energy projector that fires a sweeping inferno beam. Hotter than many stars at its core, an inferno beam works by instantly heating objects it touches to the point of spontaneous combustion. Given this ability, the weapon is designed to hit as many enemies as possible by sweeping in large arcs across its primary target. Since it does not need to be aimed with such precision, the Blazer can continue to fire even while on the move. This weapon is far too powerful for normal hunts and is only used for warfare and for killing escaping Alien Queens. It has also been seen in a hand-held form that looks like a rifle.

Done.

Man, I don't think Yautja even need all these fancy gadgets to take out the Jedi. They'll be fine with standard weaponry...

Drache64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

The force wins

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Yet they still have access to them. Honestly all the Yautja could just snipe from several km away with Spearguns. And with military tactics and communications they can all focus on single targets. Even suggesting a Jedi could deflect 2-3 of them, that's still a dozen more turning him into a porcupine or ripping his body apart. Since we have seen such weapons literally take limbs off via force of impact. And with no way of telling where the Yautja were firing from or from how far away, since the weapons leave no phenomena that'd permit tracking of that kind.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: There is no arguments against TK rag dolling, Lightsaber defense, Force Sense to counter cloaking of any kind, Precog the Jedi have, or the fact all the Jedi are simply Hypersonic while Predators barely breaking Sonic speed.

Oh damn I'm so pissed... I've been typing up a long response for you but it just suddenly disappeared. This has happened to me more than once. Now I'm probably not going to respond in a while...

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Oh damn I'm so pissed... I've been typing up a long response for you but it just suddenly disappeared. This has happened to me more than once. Now I'm probably not going to respond in a while...

I copy and save every long post i make. life is easier that way.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13 said:
@sirfizzwhizz said:

I copy and save every long post i make. life is easier that way.

I'm completely aware that I could do this. I just forget to do that sometimes.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fitnesstribesman13: Don't worry, I got it.

@sirfizzwhizz: As for TK, 1/1000000 Yautja are born with psionic ability and those generally become Disc Masters who control smartdiscs via their telekinetic and psionic abilities. The Yautja are given all feats/abilities/tools existing within their EU. Meaning that all of them have some degree of psionic capability for the matchup. Not in the same league as, say, your average Jedi, but as they don't use the Force, it's separate from what the Jedi can do. As for Force Sensing, Jedi can detect immediate danger, but they can't immediately identify anything and everything in their vicinity without absolute focus and concentration. Which limits their ability to react to a sudden situation. Also, being able to sense that 'something' is nearby, does not negate the Yautja's stealth abilities.

Much of a Jedi's abilities require Line of Sight. While not true in all cases, it is far easier for them to defend against a target they can see, than one they can't. Such things as misdirection and distractions have proven fatal to many a Jedi. And they have been taken out by snipers before. And we have seen first hand that they can be overwhelmed by concentrated fire. Yet the biggest mistake made here is believing that the Yautja need to be in the same vicinity as the Jedi in order to fight them. That's simply not true. The armaments and skills they possess allow them to eliminate the Jedi without ever having to get in close or within visible range.

If the Jedi move together as a unit, they'll be under bombardment by the Yautja's personal armaments. If they split up, they'll be surrounded and hunted down individually. In this scenario, the Yautja are effectively at War with the Jedi. Meaning the normal code and taboos they must administer to during a hunt don't apply. Their Mission is, simply, the eradication of these Jedi. They are fully aware of what they are capable of and how to counter them. The Yautja are fully capable and trained to move with military precision. Combined with their advanced weapons, technology and armaments, as well as super-human stats, the Jedi are rather outmatched on a physical level. While TK can be an issue, without a direct line of sight or a target within a specific range, the Jedi's ability to counter against the Yautja is extremely limited and their ability to react to near-invisible attacks from a distance hinders them greatly.

The Yautja don't have to even be within a few km to harass the Jedi. Between plasmacasters, spear guns, blazer cannons, hydra launchers and other such weapons at their disposal, as well as laser grid traps, all manner of mines, and even archaic forms of traps, are all within the Yautja's capabilities to set up and execute within the allotted time. Not only that but they can maintain the distance, continue setting traps, utilizing ranged weapons and tactics, and never have to close the distance unless they feel like it. On the other hand, the Jedi would be forced to have to close in between 50-100m in order to even use their TK abilities to some effectiveness. And that effectiveness is diminished by the fact their opponents are invisible, are always moving, and can move without making a sound.

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll just make a quick response instead as short as I like it to be and work my way up in this argument later on...

TK ragdolling I find shouldn't be an issue for the Yautja. As Yautja have withstood multiple blows from Praetorian PredAliens and matured Xenomorph Queens and another Yautja had easily survived being pushed through a canyon + thick metal wall by a highspeed dropship crashing directly into him.

As for lightsaber defense, Yautja can counter this by utilizing their shoulder cannon which I doubt the Jedi could block and hold against the explosive power of the shoulder cannon:

No Caption Provided

I was already aware that cloaking wasn't going to be a factor, but could be used for psychological warfare as well:

Loading Video...

And Yautja I find are actually easily over sonic speed as I own a whole collection of agility feats for Yautja which show them effortlessly dodging and evading military grade gunfire and futuristic weaponry. I might try to respond tomorrow with my big ass reply nearly a large as Reikai has made for you :)

FitnessTribesman13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:

No Caption Provided

Though my original post that suddenly disappeared would have been quite different than what you said. I'll just re-type my original post for him tomorrow, but thanks.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh boy, people trying to justify one of my favorite characters to debate, Predator(s), against these high class Jedi. Any one of these Jedi can solo if Legends, maybe not Luminara, but Im not seeing a point to continue this.

nick_hero22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi team massacres