Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

This is a battle of thoise who walked the Light and Dark paths vs those who had excel at the Light or Dark side of the Force.

Luke Skywalker during the time of Return of the Emperor. Palpatine during RotS. All other are current, and at their best.

Do those who walked both sides of the force win, or the master of their respective sides pull a victory?

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think team 2 would win. But in a really good fight.

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. While Palpatine holds against Luke, Yoda with Obi and Maul slaughters the rest and then goes to help Sidious.

This is very nice picture and quite a weird fight.

LamLam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LamLam

Is Maul actually spitting on his own lightsaber on that picture?

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@penderor said:

Team 2. While Palpatine holds against Luke, Yoda with Obi and Maul slaughters the rest and then goes to help Sidious.

This is very nice picture and quite a weird fight.

Slaughter? Revan was pretty awesome for his time, and by feats new alot of various Force Abilities. Vader beaten Maul already, as well a good match up with Obi Wan from the extra experience since their last fight. Starkiller still has all the skill and memories of Galen who actually manage to kill one of the best Jedi Masters known, Shaak Ti, and beaten Rahm Kota. But they will be slaughtered?

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lamlam: Lighting a cigarette, I believe.

Also, team 2. Luke and Sidious is a good fight, while Yoda can stomp anyone else on team 1 and Maul and Kenobi can hold their own against them.

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Penderor

@sirfizzwhizz: All guys in this battle >>>>>>>> Shaak Ti.

True, Vader beaten TPM version of Maul by almost killing himself (not really a normal result). Starkiller might have to memory, but he wont beat anyone here except maybe for Obi-Wan. His lightsaber skill is laughable and only his force abilities are quite good and thats the only reason he can beat the weakest Force user here.

Yes, Revan is good, but Yoda speedblitzes them all except Luke.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@penderor: Shaak Ti is weak? The one Jedi Master to have tons of feats from Clone Wars, survive Grievous various times, and more, and the only Master other than obi Wan and Yoda to survive Order 66 is weak?

Avatar image for jedisupermaster
Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Jedisupermaster

Team 2. Maul beats Vader, Revan is not a threat at all - he gets speedblitzed quickly, Starkiller wont be able to beat anyone in Team 2. The only one who is capable of giving problems to Team 2 is Luke. But he will also go down eventually.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@lamlam said:

I think team 2 would win. But in a really good fight.

Sort of agree with this although I'm pretty torn.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#14  Edited By itsomething

Team 2. Maul beats Vader, Revan is not a threat at all - he gets speedblitzed quickly, Starkiller wont be able to beat anyone in Team 2. The only one who is capable of giving problems to Team 2 is Luke. But he will also go down eventually.

Maul beats Vader ??!!??!?

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Mije_101

@i_like_swords: Why torn? Luke and Sidious is a good fight and you said Yoda could solo Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Shaak Ti, and Kit Fisto all at once.

It seems obvious to me that team 2 has the advantage.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: too long and maul was gaining the upper hand until now

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

@i_like_swords: Why torn? Luke and Sidious is a good fight and you said Yoda could solo Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Ki-Adi-Mundi, Saesee Tiin, Agen Kolar, Shaak Ti, and Kit Fisto all at once.

That was a bloodlusted Yoda who would opt to abuse his Force power early on, and I kind of retract that statement tbh.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster said:

No Caption Provided

Maul dominated most of that fight.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah but Vader still wins

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah but Vader still wins

Well, ok. But there are another force-users who are superior to Vader. This is a team fight anyway.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@i_like_swords said:

@mije_101 said:

That was a bloodlusted Yoda who would opt to abuse his Force power early on, and I kind of retract that statement tbh.

Wow wow wow, wait a second. Where did Yoda solo those jedi?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@mije_101 said:

I made the case that a bloodlusted Yoda could solo a certain number of Jedi, can't remember who exactly.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Jedisupermaster

@i_like_swords said:

@jedisupermaster said:

@i_like_swords said:

@mije_101 said:

I made the case that a bloodlusted Yoda could solo a certain number of Jedi, can't remember who exactly.

Can Yoda even go bloodlusted?

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26 juiceboks  Moderator

Sidious can hold off Luke while Yoda with help slaughters everyone else. Team 2 10/10.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords said:

@jedisupermaster said:

@i_like_swords said:

@mije_101 said:

If the thread-maker stipulates him that way.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster said:

No Caption Provided

Vader used the same way which TPM Kenobi did = PIS. Maul won that fight.

Jedisupermaster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedisupermaster said:

@i_like_swords said:

@jedisupermaster said:

@i_like_swords said:

@mije_101 said:

If the thread-maker stipulates him that way.

Well, he is a jedi, you know.

itsomething

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@erkan12: I believe not, let's just agree to disagree

Penderor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: Shaak Ti has so many deaths, that I dont even take it serious.

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizzwhizz: which emperor or what era for him? Anything past RoS he'd prolly just pwn all besides luke.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sirfizzwhizz

@sirfizzwhizz: which emperor or what era for him? Anything past RoS he'd prolly just pwn all besides luke.

This is Revenge of the Sith era Emperor, and The Emperor Returns era Luke, after his Dark Side apprentice under the Clone Emperor.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. I'm of the opinion ROTJ Vader would best Maul, but it would be a long hard fight and The Emperor and Yoda tilt the balance of power to their side. Starkiller and Revan are non issues to them. Luke gets overwhelmed by the duo, and Vader gets stomped.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101 said:

That is a rather ridiculous notion. Mace himself is already comparable to Yoda, being just behind him in sheer skill and losing every time because of Yoda's superior physical traits. He would beat Mace, but a couple of additional Jedi would suffice to take him down.

And team 2 wins, with Luke being DE only.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:
@mije_101 said:

That is a rather ridiculous notion. Mace himself is already comparable to Yoda, being just behind him in sheer skill and losing every time because of Yoda's superior physical traits. He would beat Mace, but a couple of additional Jedi would suffice to take him down.

Not if Yoda decided to wreck them with the Force, which was the basis for my earlier claim.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: This is morals on, and Yoda wouldn't wreck them all with the Force - that's ridiculous.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: This is morals on, and Yoda wouldn't wreck them all with the Force - that's ridiculous.

I wasn't talking about this thread, I was talking about the other thread where Yoda was stipulated as bloodlusted, which is what he was talking about.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Fair enough for that, but even without morals, Yoda's sheer power is not enough to simply ragdoll all of them.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: I know. My argument in that thread was he could dispatch a certain number of them in a similar manner to how Sidious could have dispatched Maul and Savage, except maybe more than that if Yoda applied real effort. Mace being one of the Jedi he gets rid of, since Yoda would know he is the most challenging duelist. From there I looked at Yoda's fight with Koon, Tiin and Billaba as a gauge for him engaging multiple opponents. I figured he could defeat the rest of the Jedi if he actually drew his lightsaber and exercised his speed advantage.

I still retract my statement but I kind of doubt that it's implausible altogether. If Yoda really cut loose with his full power and speed he could take out the bulk of the group very quickly.

This is getting kind of off-topic, though.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: He could take out some, but not all of them.

In any case, this is sort of getting off-topic, so I'll leave it at that.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2

mickey-mouse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#43  Edited By mickey-mouse
TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2. Darth Revan and Starkiller would more than likely lose to anyone on Team 2, while Luke/Sidious and Vader/Maul are going to be long, drawn out duels that could go either way. Whether Luke fights Yoda or Sidious, either way one of them is going to end up fighting either Darth Revan or Starkiller, where they have no chance. He would then double team on Luke, help Obi Wan finish his fight, or finish off Vader. Anyway you look at it, Team 2 has two MVPs in Sidious and Yoda, while Team 1 only really has Luke to contest with them.