Jedi Masters vs Mindless Hulk

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@shootingnova: Uh, i don't know how it could possibly bother you, but sure. Anyways, what has this Phirk & Beskar got to show for besides resisting being cut by lightsabers. droids, troops, and even jedi and sith, are for the most part weak fleshy flesh or weak scrap metal. Or what else has a lightsaber cut through that's tough?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cor_tsar: Phrik and Beskar isn't as tough as Hulk's skin, if that is what you want.

As for what lightsabers have cut through - again:

Lightsabers' best feats include piercing fireworms, which live their whole lives in lava, slicing through neuranium, an incredibly dense substance that subtle warps the space and time radiate from it and slashing through capital ship hulls, which sustain anywhere from hundreds of thousands to millions of tons on top of them.

A single slash from a lightsaber is not going to cut the Hulk, but numerous slashes in quick succession and with the strength of somebody of Luke, Windu or Yoda's level might. That depends on whether it can go past Hulk's regeneration, which I somewhat doubt in the case of Windu, Obi-Wan or possibly even Yoda. Luke, however, with his near-relativistic fighting speeds, could quite possibly do that.

But lightsabers aren't the only methods of winning. TK for example - Luke has held a black hole and knocked over AT-AT's with a single push, while Yoda has lifted a small army of droidekas into the air, smashed two landing crafts together (each of which are 100s of metres long), forced tanks and super battle droids in such landing craft, caused avalanches, and so on.

WastelandMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Phrik and Beskar isn't as tough as Hulk's skin, if that is what you want.

As for what lightsabers have cut through - again:

@shootingnova said:

Lightsabers' best feats include piercing fireworms, which live their whole lives in lava, slicing through neuranium, an incredibly dense substance that subtle warps the space and time radiate from it and slashing through capital ship hulls, which sustain anywhere from hundreds of thousands to millions of tons on top of them.

A single slash from a lightsaber is not going to cut the Hulk, but numerous slashes in quick succession and with the strength of somebody of Luke, Windu or Yoda's level might. That depends on whether it can go past Hulk's regeneration, which I somewhat doubt in the case of Windu, Obi-Wan or possibly even Yoda. Luke, however, with his near-relativistic fighting speeds, could quite possibly do that.

But lightsabers aren't the only methods of winning. TK for example - Luke has held a black hole and knocked over AT-AT's with a single push, while Yoda has lifted a small army of droidekas into the air, smashed two landing crafts together (each of which are 100s of metres long), forced tanks and super battle droids in such landing craft, caused avalanches, and so on.

Hey man, i was just wondering. Hm... well there is four of them. None of that tk is really stronger than Hulk, but there is four of them. Mindless Hulk had reality repelled back at him and just trudged through it like a snowstorm, but tk is a more versatile element. I mean lightsabers and tk and 4 of them, mindless Hulk is a team buster, but this is like a well oiled machine

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cor_tsar: Hulk can really resist black hole level TK?

Cor_Tsar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Hey man, Savage Hulk, for all intents and purposes, resisted planet level cosmic tk. Mindless hulk is supposedly much stronger and usually proves that. Vector repelled Professor hulk and Hulk had his skin flayed off. At the cross roads, Vector literally repelled reality and Mindless Hulk just followed the attack to the source while blind. Hulk also held his ground at the very center of a pretty big black hole thingie just by holding on to the ends while carrying three extra bodies. Everytime hulk resist tk or outer intangible resistance of some sort, it's consistently on a planetary level or above. Only reason things get interesting is because of all the other advantages Jedi have.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By dum529001

@shootingnova said:

@wolfrazer: Vaapad is a style, not an amp in itself. It only becomes a legitimate amp in extreme circumstances. But if you mean without the amp, then yes he is second to Yoda (and Dooku before he left the Order).

@deathstroke19: I know. LOL.

@dum529001 said:

That doesn't put them above Hulk or on Hulk's level.

Yes, it does. Hulk's legitimate combat feats include getting perceived by Spider-Man. He is not faster than sound.

Credit to CitizenBane
Credit to CitizenBane
Credit to Silver2467
Credit to Silver2467

There are many other instances when the Hulk has shown supersonic speed and far beyond.

Spider-man being able to doge does prove he has superior speed to Hulk really. Aim-dogdgin allows you dogde bojcet much faster than you if you have proper timing.

Hulk has hit plenty who are faster than Spider-man. And its clear Hulk isn't givng his best swing to Spider-man. Spider-man would be hit before he knew anything was coming if Hulk was serious. The smallest fraction of the energy coming from serious from the Hulk would kill Spider-man. The secodary blast wind force would kill spider-man if he Hulk was anything close to serious with his punch.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova said:

@wolfrazer: Vaapad is a style, not an amp in itself. It only becomes a legitimate amp in extreme circumstances. But if you mean without the amp, then yes he is second to Yoda (and Dooku before he left the Order).

@deathstroke19: I know. LOL.

@dum529001 said:

That doesn't put them above Hulk or on Hulk's level.

Yes, it does. Hulk's legitimate combat feats include getting perceived by Spider-Man. He is not faster than sound.

Credit to CitizenBane
Credit to CitizenBane
Credit to Silver2467
Credit to Silver2467

There are many other instances when the Hulk has shown supersonic and beyond.

Spider-man being able to doge does prove he has superior speed to Hulk really. Aim-dogdgin allows you dogde bojcet much faster than you if you have proper timing.

Hulk has hit plenty who are faster than Spider-man. And its clear Hulk isn't givng his best swing to Spider-man. Spider-man would be hit before he knew anything was coming if Hulk was serious. The smallest fraction of the energy coming from serious from the Hulk would kill Spider-man. The secodary blast wind force would kill spider-man if he Hulk was anything close to serious with his punch.

Isn't that Spider-man pic a bit deceiving? Ever from what you can read, but if you read the whole page, Spider-man is intentionally not completely avoiding his attacks so that he can trick the Hulk into breaking them free from a cave. So it's not really a good showing of the Hulk's speed.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@edude117 said:

Thanos has mindraped Hulk before IIRC.

We call that an instance of poor writing. Which, I believe, was from Avengers Assemble, which was nothing but a completely horribly written act and is pretty much the worst thing Bendis has ever written.

Woah woah woah. So, since it goes against your point, you brand it "bad writing"? No, dude. You said that Luke holding a black hole is bad writing. Why? Because it challenged your point, right? Look, unlike a lot of Viners here, you actually give feats and all and are a diligent debater which is why I respect you, however, don't just call something bad writing simply because it doesn't suit you.

It happened and it's canon therefore it's valid. Hulk is not immune to TP and Yoda and Luke would not have a problem TPing the heck outta him. I already know that Mace (who has poor TP showings as it is) and Ben might have a problem. In fact, I'm willing to go as far as saying they can't use their TP on him, but that won't be a problem because they're fast enough to beat Hulk. And their range advantage, dude...

Oh, and one question, can Hulk survive being thrown into the Sun? Because if he can't, then a lightsaber'll be able to cut through him. A lightsaber is hotter than the surface of the sun (not by too much, though).

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#211  Edited By Wolfrazer

You know what I always find funny? Is the fact that some people(sometimes here, sometimes elsewhere on other sites) call Sidious/Luke n such having "ridiculous" powers....when by comparsion to some DC/Marvel characters it's rather tame.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolfrazer said:

You know what I always find funny? Is the fact that some people(sometimes here, sometimes elsewhere on other sites) call Sidious/Luke n such having "ridiculous" powers....when by comparsion to some DC/Marvel characters it's rather tame.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@wolfrazer said:

I think this comes from the fact that Star Wars started as movies and that is what most people know of Star Wars. When you look at the films, these feats seem ridiculous. Neither side showed anything close to such powers. Then consider how easily the Jedi seemed to be wiped out by Clone Troopers in those films. Also, why bother building a Death Star if one has this kinda power. I don't think it's the power level it's self that's the issue but simply the films don't reflect it and they are generally what people think of with Star Wars. I see people arguing about a lightsaber cutting the Hulk, yet in the films I've seen them bounce off railings.

Edude117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#214  Edited By Edude117

@bones309 said:

@edude117 said:

@wolfrazer said:

I think this comes from the fact that Star Wars started as movies and that is what most people know of Star Wars. When you look at the films, these feats seem ridiculous. Neither side showed anything close to such powers. Then consider how easily the Jedi seemed to be wiped out by Clone Troopers in those films. Also, why bother building a Death Star if one has this kinda power. I don't think it's the power level it's self that's the issue but simply the films don't reflect it and they are generally what people think of with Star Wars. I see people arguing about a lightsaber cutting the Hulk, yet in the films I've seen them bounce off railings.

True, however, Darth Vader himself said that, and I quote, "the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." Therefore, Vader's hinting that even in the movies they were ridiculously powerful. It's just, because the films were made in the late 70's and 80's, the technology to create such mind-blowing effects such as planet-destroying, worm hole-creating, black hole-holding, etc. didn't exist yet.

Also, the Empire created the Death Star more as a base of operations as opposed to a weapon of mass destruction. Although mass destruction is one of it's main purposes, it's not it's only purpose. I mean, since Sidious has the technology to do so, why wouldn't he build a machine that'll do the planet-destroying for him, amirite? Gives him a lot more free time.

And the Clone Troopers were able to kill the Jedi so easily because it was a totally unexpected back-stab. Not only was Sidious clouding the minds of almost all the Jedi in the galaxy, but he used the Republics very own army against them. That's a very difficult thing to see coming. But some Jedi did see it coming despite Sidious' powerful TP and brilliant planning. Yoda's a prime example.

Bones309

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117 said:

@bones309 said:

@edude117 said:

@wolfrazer said:

True, however, Darth Vader himself said that, and I quote, "the ability to destroy a planet is insignificant next to the power of the Force." Therefore, Vader's hinting that even in the movies they were ridiculously powerful. It's just, because the films were made in the late 70's and 80's, the technology to create such mind-blowing effects such as planet-destroying, worm hole-creating, black hole-holding, etc. didn't exist yet.

Also, the Empire created the Death Star more as a base of operations as opposed to a weapon of mass destruction. Although mass destruction is one of it's main purposes, it's not it's only purpose. I mean, since Sidious has the technology to do so, why wouldn't he build a machine that'll do the planet-destroying for him, amirite? Gives him a lot more free time.

And the Clone Troopers were able to kill the Jedi so easily because it was a totally unexpected back-stab. Not only was Sidious clouding the minds of almost all the Jedi in the galaxy, but he used the Republics very own army against them. That's a very difficult thing to see coming. But some Jedi did see it coming despite Sidious' powerful TP and brilliant planning. Yoda's a prime example.

Well they did have a planet blow up in the 70's and really, I don't think the issue was a lack of FX. Really look how FX crazy Lucas went both with the special editions and the prequels. We still saw nothing close to such power. Really, I'm not looking to argue this….only explaining why people find these Star Wars feats rediculous. The new films may change this but will likely greatly down grade the power levels of Luke.

Zijuun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk gets stompity-stomped by the force.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@edude117:

Woah woah woah. So, since it goes against your point, you brand it "bad writing"?

Clearly you don't understand what happened or you wouldn't be acting so defensively. If you knew anything about Avengers Assemble, you wouldn't be so quick to defend it just to suit your own position.

The entire thing was a complete and utter failure of writing. It is no more accepted than Spider-Man defeating Firelord. Nobody takes those events seriously in the least because Bendis did such a horrible job that the entire community of fans was outraged. Nobody accepts it aside from Haters that try and put down Thanos with such a shitty comic.

And here's the next little tidbit; Thanos is so far out of the Star Wars league you might as well just have them kill themselves and hope Thanos doesn't go to Death's Realm, grab their souls and torture them for all eternity. Thanos takes the entire SWU, slaughters it, clones it, then slaughters it again just for kicks.

He is so obscenely beyond any of them that comparing an instance where Thanos, one of the biggest figures in comic history, who outsmarts Doom and Galactus, who has become GOD on multiple occasions, and bitchslapped entire super-hero teams just because they annoyed him, that to try and compare him to Jedi and Sith is like taking a bunch of antsand trying to compare them to a Red Giant Star and praying to some invisible deity that they instantly vaporize to avoid the searing, unimaginable pain they could be put through.

Thanos brings the hurt to Galactus in a mental conflict. And with prep he can dominate anybody. And he's engaged the Hulk many, many times over the years. It would not be at all a surprise, that he has developed a means of taking out the Hulk. Especially given Thanos has demonstrated an Exotic form of psychic combat, and has even enslaved Heralds of Galactus.

In short, Palpatine ain't got s**t on Thanos. And he certainly ain't got s**t on the Hulk. And this isn't meant to be rude or disrespectful to you. Just any mention of that piece of garbage Bendis wrote just hits a bad nerve. The whole thing was terrible. It was almost as bad as the guy who did weekly comic pages in newspapers for Spider-Man and thought Thanos would be a -great- villain and then completely butchered the character concept and idea to the point Marvel proclaimed the whole thing non-canon.

In either case, Hulk has shown such TP resistance that the top telepaths in the MU can't control him, can't calm him down nor shut down his mind. And those like Xavier and Jean Gray have both tried. The skill employed by such users in Marvel vastly outclasses those in Star Wars.

Oh, and one question, can Hulk survive being thrown into the Sun? Because if he can't, then a lightsaber'll be able to cut through him. A lightsaber is hotter than the surface of the sun (not by too much, though).

Hulk has been blasted by flames hotter than the sun from numerous figures. Not the last of which was Johnny Storm, aka the Human Torch. Also, lightsabers being hotter than the sun is a lie. You're looking more at a plasma torch around 15k degrees celsius. Otherwise those thick durasteel doors would have been nothing to cut through. Instead it requires actively melting them and slowly making cuts because it takes longer for the alloy to heat enough to become molten.

If it was hotter than the sun it would simply boil, turn to slag and/or vaporize, and we never see that happen. It also wouldn't simply remove limbs and cauterize the wound. It would completely disintegrate the flesh it came into contact with and slip right through like a high powered laser.

There is a lot of conjecture and exaggeration involved when referring to a lightsaber's capability. One of the first things to be disproven about it was the once proclaimed ability to "cut through anything". Given there are more than a dozen substances in the SWU itself that can completely stop or resist a lightsaber blade, we know for a fact it's simply not true.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@shootingnova: I think you've put the best debate for star wars characters I've seen before, usaully I see dumb fanboys put up debates and it's annoying.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#219  Edited By ShootingNova

@dum529001: Except supersonic is not even remotely the same as near-light speeds.

@godzilla44: I appreciate the compliment.

godzilla44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: And Thor can swing his hammer so fast it hits FTL speeds and Hulk has still pounded him into the ground. Surfer has nanosecond reactions and Hulk has wailed on him too. Even Gladiator is an FTL'er and Hulk's caught him and given him a whopping.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: Thor has trouble with Wolverine. That isn't FTL.

Thor has thrown his hammer which accelerated to FTL speeds, Thor doesn't show FTL in combat.

GhostRavage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#223  Edited By GhostRavage

Hulk can lose! Stop the reaching!

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: Wolverine stabs everyone. And he's been in almost every team in Marvel. Thanos has FTL reflexes and still gets stabbed by Wolverine. That's just the way the writing was done. Wolverine has to at least hit everybody once.

Thor and Bill both have shown FTL. Can't accept one and deny the other. And as I said, Thor has spun Mjolnor so fast it was FTL. Meaning his reflexes had to be FTL to continue it.

All I'm saying is, is that the Hulk is as fast as he needs to be to smash who he needs to smash. And this is no different. Luke can have lightspeed reflexes. It won't matter. Hulk will still smash him.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mjolnir's acceleration speeds have reached FTL, Thor has not.

And I'm not sure why I am still here arguing with you.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: You pretend as though the Hammer can go from 0 to FTL on its own without Thor first hurling it at FTL speed. That's not how it works. It was already shown very early on that Thor could move FTL speed.

No Caption Provided

Once again, not saying Hulk is FTL. Only as fast as he needs to be. It's already been shown he can react and tag speedsters. This is no exception.

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#227  Edited By ShootingNova

@reikai: As I thought, you couldn't read. And you couldn't read your own scans. It clearly stated:

"Thy hammer has the power to spin faster than light".That is not Thor moving faster than light.

Let's deal with your logic, too. Thor throwing a magic hammer which then accelerates to FTL is not the same as he himself moving at such speeds, which he has never demonstrated. His strength and the properties of Mjolnir enable it to reach such velocities, but it doesn't matter if he can't even react. His reaction/combat time is not FTL.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shootingnova: And I guess that's not Thor moving either? Odin tells Thor to spin as swiftly as he can. Mjolnir can hardly achieve FTL without Thor creating the momentum to achieve FTL to begin with.

Thor, Surfer, Quasar, Bill, all of them are FTL'ers with nanosecond reaction. To believe Thor is outside that circle when he has proven on equal standing with Heralds is ridiculous. Really, this is just getting silly with you.

Hulk stomps them to death. That was evident at the beginning.

No Caption Provided

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By ShootingNova

@reikai: The hammer is magical. Odin said that the hammer had the power to spin faster than light. I still haven't seen any speed feats from Thor.

Though I don't know why I waste my time arguing with somebody who makes up information. Good day and goodbye.

lixvari

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All the jedi masters fling hulk into space if not to the sun with very little effort.

Avatar image for deactivated-60600b79ed2c5
deactivated-60600b79ed2c5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Yoda solos.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Mee09

@perethorn: @shootingnova: Hulk wins this guys:

No Caption Provided

A MUCH weaker hulk has resisted TK strong enough to move a planet out of orbit. Their Force holds don't stand a chance.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Please dont bump threads like this.

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hilarious

DemonKnights

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They hold him b up w i th the forced and chop him into hulk kabobs

Avatar image for deactivated-5dace575ce059
deactivated-5dace575ce059

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@speedlgt said:

Kenobi buy act of God never looses so he leads the jedi to GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

and since this is mindless hulk he waves *these are not the jedi u are looking for* and then tells hulk to XD huehue

Syndicate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237  Edited By Syndicate

God what has this thread turned into? Team easily. They are far faster and far more intelligent the Hulk. They also have TK on a planetary scale incredibly powerful TP and Lightsaber's that we may assume can pierce Hulk's skin. Team so easily.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@demonknights: @syndicate: Lol I really hope you all are joking. Because their is no way their light sabers are even going to go through the hulk. They don't have the strength behind it for it to even get into the muscle.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@faymousinus: I had to. I can't tell if these people are serious or not. Anyone with common sense should know that the Jedi aren't even going to hurt hulk. They'll just make him even angrier. Please tell me that these people are not seriously believing they could beat the hulk.

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i but they can beat juggernaut hulk, thor, and the x-men already kick his ass im sure jedi masters can beat jugg ass anyday, he sucks.

are we done yet? they die.

the hulk is too much for them weakings, u know what? i know what's going to happen the hell with this, starwars fans are almost just as worst as superman fans whatever dude im out hulk wins.

.....Are you a troll?

Avatar image for the_last_kryptonian
the_last_kryptonian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@demonknights: @syndicate: Lol I really hope you all are joking. Because their is no way their light sabers are even going to go through the hulk. They don't have the strength behind it for it to even get into the muscle.

What scans do you have to prove that lightsabers can't cut through the hulk?

ShootingNova

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Luke imaged in the OP, which is DE Luke, can solo, and Yoda can get at least as many wins over the Hulk than the Hulk could over him.

Lord44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team win.. but not easily. They are very fast and IMO the lightsabers can damage the Hulk but i can see hulk take down someone! Heck if he starts thunderclapping he can destroy building all around and the jedi have nothing to counter this, but number, skill, team work and experience are all on their side. I say.. hmmmm... Team Jedi 7-8/10

Jacthripper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want to say that the jedi win, but i dont see them going straight to dismember, or even if the sabers would go straight through hulk. Hulk is more durable than the blast doors in episode 1 and it took a good 30 seconds for that to work. Hulk wins.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jacthripper: Their lightsabers arent the most powerful weapon, Lukes TK is.

If I recall correctly, he moved an entire planet with medium effort.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Are you a troll or? Most of them are too fast for Hulk to even react to.

And the team wins easily, with Luke on their side.

Luke isnt just gonna get killed by thunderclap, it was said that even black holes couldnt even move him.

His TK could(if I recall correctly) move entire planets with medium effort.

Jslayer11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi masters win. They would be able choose how to take him down. Using the force or their lightsabers

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248  Edited By Mee09

@faymousinus: They really aren't that fast. Their quick but not THAT quick. I'm pretty sure Hulk can react to them. No I'm not a troll. I'm using facts. A MUCH weaker savage hulk broke out of planetary TK pretty easily when you look at it. Mindless Hulk should be able to do this MUCH easier and quicker. They don't have enough strength behind their light sabers to dismember an of Hulk's limbs especially mindless Hulk.

The people on the first page knew little to nothing about Hulk. I know about Hulk AND the Jedi. They do have their limits. Hulk literally doesn't. He potentionally has limitless strength. But that is besides the point. Hulk already has more than enough strength to break out of planetary level TK. He is more than durable enough to not be harmed very much by the light sabers.

Blast door <<<<<<<<< Hulk <<< WWHulk <<<< Mindless Hulk

I've seen Hulk do some remarkable things over the years. Things that I did not believe he was capable of. And because of that I know the only chance they have is BFR and I don't think that will even work.

Faymousinus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09: Why are you comparing a Blast Door to Hulk?

And it doesnt seem like you have much knowledge on the Jedi's, no they dont have any special limit. Especially not Luke, he could enter oneness. Where he pretty much becomes immortal/intangible.

And no,they are very quick. Mace seemed to fade in and out of existence when fighting Sidious(Sidious threw the fight). Luke and Sidious were invisble to the human eye when fighting, even Leia couldnt see them. Which is very impressive.

And now for Yoda, as you can see I especially mentioned Sidious' speed because Yoda has fought Sidious' and parried many of his blows. Which puts him very high on the speed scale.

Heres another one for Yoda -

Narrowing his eyes, Yoda reached out through the Force and caught her not three meters from the ground. Instantly he was in the air himself, spinning away from Dooku's vicious attack before he was even consciously aware it was coming.

--Taken from Yoda: Dark Rendezvous (credit goes to Silver)

This should be too much for Hulk.

generator2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Hulk gets mind screwed. The jedi win.