Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#51  Edited By kaino12
LegendaryKYJ said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Look 4 Jedi Masters would easily make quick work against the Hulk. What defense does he have against lightsabers? What defense does he have against Jedi Mind Manipulation? How is he going to do anything if he is dangling in the air upside down? I want to see a scan of these thunderclaps."
What defense do they have against a clapping concussion that rivals the force of a hurricane, better yet, destroying everything in the surrounding geography after jumping 300 feet in the air and landing so hard the quake is felt in the surrounding states? Jedi mind manipulation...are we talking about the same Hulk that Emma frost, Xavier, and Onslaught couldn't control? The Jedi are so screwed. A scan of thunderclaps... I'm inclined to believe you have never read an issue of the Hulk, dear sir."
its yoda he can mentaly over power him. not by himself but with the help of the rest yes. yoda for win.
LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
kaino12 said:
"LegendaryKYJ said:
"Lunacyde said:
"Look 4 Jedi Masters would easily make quick work against the Hulk. What defense does he have against lightsabers? What defense does he have against Jedi Mind Manipulation? How is he going to do anything if he is dangling in the air upside down? I want to see a scan of these thunderclaps."
What defense do they have against a clapping concussion that rivals the force of a hurricane, better yet, destroying everything in the surrounding geography after jumping 300 feet in the air and landing so hard the quake is felt in the surrounding states? Jedi mind manipulation...are we talking about the same Hulk that Emma frost, Xavier, and Onslaught couldn't control? The Jedi are so screwed. A scan of thunderclaps... I'm inclined to believe you have never read an issue of the Hulk, dear sir."
its yoda he can mentaly over power him. not by himself but with the help of the rest yes. yoda for win."
Yoda has the psionics of a rock compared to Emma and Xavier.
Avatar image for ulitmateninjagaidenx
ulitmateninjagaidenx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

this is a joke hulk  has Superhuman Strength, Superhuman Stamina, Immunity to All Diseases, Superhuman Leaping Ability, Enhanced Lung Capacity, Adaptation to Hostile Environments, Homing Ability, Gamma Radiation/Energy Manipulation and Emission, Extrasensory Perception, Regenerative Healing Factor,  most  Superhuman Durability: In addition to great strength, the Hulk's body possesses a high degree of resistance to injury, pain, and disease. The Hulk's skin is capable of withstanding extreme heat without blistering, extreme cold without freezing, and great impacts. The Hulk has withstood the impact of a ground zero nuclear explosion and the full force of the the Human Torch's Nova Blast, which is said to have a maximum temperature of 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit, without sustaining injury. The Hulk's durability, like his strength, is fueled by rushes of adrenaline while angry,  again

• Regenerative Healing Factor: Despite his high resistance to physical injury, it is possible to cause the Hulk injury. The Hulk is capable of regenerating damaged or destroyed areas of his body with far greater speed and efficiency than an ordinary human. Wounds that would be deadly to most other heroes takes just a short time for the Hulk to recover. During a battle with
  • Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
    The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
  • During a battle with Speedfreak, he cut the Hulk's stomach open with adamantium blades. The Hulk had to hold his stomach to prevent his insides from spilling out. Within minutes the wound had healed, but unfortunately the skin had healed around part of the Hulk's fingers. He had to rip his fingers out of his stomach and allow it to heal again
  • In other words... He wouldn't be able to heal if his head was cut off?
    LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#55  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
    The Man of Yesteryear said:
    "ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
  • During a battle with Speedfreak, he cut the Hulk's stomach open with adamantium blades. The Hulk had to hold his stomach to prevent his insides from spilling out. Within minutes the wound had healed, but unfortunately the skin had healed around part of the Hulk's fingers. He had to rip his fingers out of his stomach and allow it to heal again
  • In other words... He wouldn't be able to heal if his head was cut off?"

Probably not, it's never been done before. But, then again, a lighsaber would probably have a tough time cutting through him. They don't cut through everything instantly.
    Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
    The Man of Yesteryear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Yeah... using a thunder clap at the very beginning is the only way Hulk can win...

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#57  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

The Jedi Mind Manipulation is different than a normal telepathic attack, it is through the force so you cannot compare it to Xavier. The point is that it works on the weak minded and Hulk has the mind of a 6 year old child when enraged.

Also nothing you mentioned addresses what his defense is against Lightsabers which can cut through  nearly anyhting but another lightsaber blade. Hulk has never grown back his head. Captain America has beaten Hulk in canon and you are telling me that 4 Jedi Masters can't? Preposterous.

If Hulk jumps up into the air he isnt comming down-they will hold him up in the air where there is nothing that he can do.

Avatar image for shadow_kingof_killers
    Shadow_KingOf Killers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

lol wow
    kaino12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By kaino12
    Lunacyde said:
    "The Jedi Mind Manipulation is different than a normal telepathic attack, it is through the force so you cannot compare it to Xavier. The point is that it works on the weak minded and Hulk has the mind of a 6 year old child when enraged.

Also nothing you mentioned addresses what his defense is against Lightsabers which can cut through  nearly anyhting but another lightsaber blade. Hulk has never grown back his head. Captain America has beaten Hulk in canon and you are telling me that 4 Jedi Masters can't? Preposterous.

If Hulk jumps up into the air he isnt comming down-they will hold him up in the air where there is nothing that he can do."

captin america had his plot aromor on then. it was befor someone told him we lost vienam.
    Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#60  Edited By Logic Mark III

The Hulk is a tough one, his Thundeclaps, giant leaps, ground smashing are all formidable indeed. However when you are facing guys who can create forcefeilds around themselves [Luke was powerful enough to easily survive a blast from an AT-TE with a force feild] , electrocute you, push you away [into orbit?], crush you, cut off your air supply, attack your heart etc etc; he is going to lose. These Jedi alone are all copres rogether with their focus they can magnifiy their powers greatly.

Lightsabers arent neccesary but combined attacks at incredible rates would be suffficient [they dont even have to be in the vicinity they can just control the lightsabers from afar]

Not too sure about mindtricks on an enraged Hulk, telepaths etc usually have trouble attacking animalistic minds, but there are four of them its quite possible they could lul him into defeat possible emit some kinda force pleasantness akin to the Sentry's effect on him.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

The point is that Hulk can and will lose to 4 Jedi Masters....I havent even brought up Shatterpoint...Force Illusions...Telekinetic force shields.....and all sorts of other things that they could use against him.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
    Lunacyde said:
    "The Jedi Mind Manipulation is different than a normal telepathic attack, it is through the force so you cannot compare it to Xavier. The point is that it works on the weak minded and Hulk has the mind of a 6 year old child when enraged.

It's a method of psionics used via the force. And, per the movies, it's been used on idle storm troopers and Jabbas sidekick, all of whom were not staring down a nine foot green monster that's ready to kill as soon as the bell sounds.

As per the movies, cutting through dense objects takes time, Hulks skin can't be phase shifted into concrete, his body allows him to reenter orbit and land without a scratch, and he takes shots from Mjolnir. A lightsaber has as much chance of hurting him as a nuclear bomb and fin fang fooms breath.

Captain America... has beaten the Hulk... this is PIS. Spiderman and Steve Rogers can not knock out the Hulk.

If Hulk jumps up into the air he isnt comming down-they will hold him up in the air where there is nothing that he can do."

He's broken free from high end TK users before, what's the strongest thing the Jedi Masters have held?
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Yoda by himself has held up two C-9979 landing craft....these are troop transports they are pretty heavy.

Also Hulk is a lot more durable against impacts...a lightsaber would cut through him just like the adamantium blade mentioned earlier.

Addendum: C-9979 landing craft have a cargo capacity of 1,800 metric tons and are 370 meters in width.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By Logic Mark III

Are thopse the ones that look like Star destroyers? Either way the Hulk isnt that heavy, they could throw him into space easily. The options the Jedi have are many, and nearly all of them cant be countered by the Hulk.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

They are the Trade Federation one kinda shaped like H's

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By Logic Mark III

AHHHH. Well yeah they are definetly heavier than the Hulk, and Yoda isnt alone. Even Hulks power of fanboy cant stop him from dying here.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#67  Edited By LegendaryKYJ

Logic Mark III said:

"Are thopse the ones that look like Star destroyers? Either way the Hulk isnt that heavy, they could throw him into space easily. The options the Jedi have are many, and nearly all of them cant be countered by the Hulk."

EU verse is NOT canon, sir. Unless the OP specifies as to which, like he did the Hulk. EU is crap anyway, all of them could possibly fight heralds of Galactus... uuuuuugh.

Logic Mark III said:

"AHHHH. Well yeah they are definetly heavier than the Hulk, and Yoda isnt alone. Even Hulks power of fanboy cant stop him from dying here."

I don't even like Hulk, I go by feats.

Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By Logic Mark III

1. Isnt the expanded universe Semi Canon? It does tie in a lot and many new characters have been accepted from it.
    2. This is the COMIC vine so i assume thats the medium from which we take especially since those pictures of the Masters were from comics, and Grand Jedi master Luke is only from the comics.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#69  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

These ships are in the movies. Episode one the most.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#70  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
    Logic Mark III said:
    "1. Isnt the expanded universe Semi Canon? It does tie in a lot and many new characters have been accepted from it.
    As per George Lucas, it's a seperate universe. Just like the multiverse in other comics. Although it's debatable, I know there's someone on the boards that said Lucas dictated it's canon.
    2. This is the COMIC vine so i assume thats the medium from which we take especially since those pictures of the Masters were from comics, and Grand Jedi master Luke is only from the comics.
    I can understand that. Then Hulk has no chance against people that can move Black Holes with the force, this thread was pointless. I HATE EU so much...
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
    LegendaryKYJ said:
    "Logic Mark III said:
    "1. Isnt the expanded universe Semi Canon? It does tie in a lot and many new characters have been accepted from it.
    As per George Lucas, it's a seperate universe. Just like the multiverse in other comics. Although it's debatable, I know there's someone on the boards that said Lucas dictated it's canon.
    I can understand that. Then Hulk has no chance against people that can move Black Holes with the force, this thread was pointless. I HATE EU so much...
    "
    Like I said in the Beggining Hulk has no chance
    LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
    Lunacyde said:
    "LegendaryKYJ said:
    "Logic Mark III said:
    "
    Like I said in the Beggining Hulk has no chance"

Why the condescending remark? I had no clue this was EU Jedi.
    Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#73  Edited By Logic Mark III

lol Without the EU to me Star Wars doesnt exists. Just from the movies i agree Hulk owns them. LU-CAS is the worst, i mean from the movies what impression do you get of the Jedi? Just dudes with swords who once happened to use force dash, occasionally use force push, they cant see a dark lord of the Sith when hes not 2 feet away from two of their most powerful members, and they seem to not notice all of Anakins anger...oh and it takes only a few Clones to kill them, despite all their skills and powers...Pathetic. EU all the way man or Star Wars just upsets me, the movies dont even make sense when you think about it and its a bump the true creators of Star Wars are all the comic writers, LU-CAS is just a stupid sellout.

Avatar image for alexander_anderson
    Alexander Anderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

Lunacyde said:
    "Yoda by himself has held up two C-9979 landing craft....these are troop transports they are pretty heavy.
    That's from the Clone Wars cartoon right?  The same one that had Mace Windu ripping through Super Battle Droids with his bare hands?  I think it's safe to say that those are extreme high-end outlier feats.  In the movies Yoda can lift a massive steel pillar with some effort and throw around the approximately SUV-sized senate pods, again with reasonable effort.  If Clone Wars is accurate, he should have been able to toss around dozens of pods simultaniously and crush Dooku's escape vessel into a useless hunk of metal.  Mace, for his part, should have been able to solo the droids in the Geonosis arena with his fists.
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#75  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator
    LegendaryKYJ said:
    "Lunacyde said:
    "LegendaryKYJ said:
    "Logic Mark III said:
    "

Why the condescending remark? I had no clue this was EU Jedi."
    Sorry didnt mean to sound condescending...I didnt realize that you didnt realize this was EU....i took it for granted considering the pictures posted and the fact it was Grandmaster luke Skywalker....anyways I was just stating that what i said form the start when Ninjagaiden or whatever seemed to have a problem with what I was saying.
    Logic Mark III

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#76  Edited By Logic Mark III

The clone wars cartoon is how jedi SHOULD be. Those Jedi would own many comic book heroes.

LegendaryKYJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By LegendaryKYJ
    Lunacyde said:
    "LegendaryKYJ said:
    "Lunacyde said:
    "LegendaryKYJ said:
    "Logic Mark III said:
    "

Why the condescending remark? I had no clue this was EU Jedi."
    Sorry didnt mean to sound condescending...I didnt realize that you didnt realize this was EU....i took it for granted considering the pictures posted and the fact it was Grandmaster luke Skywalker....anyways I was just stating that what i said form the start when Ninjagaiden or whatever seemed to have a problem with what I was saying."
    Ah, gotcha. <3 Haha, I guess now you can understand why I was like, "WTF?!" when I read this thread.
    Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Its kool Legendary.....I would agree with you that Hulk beats Movie Jedi.....I think you need to compare comics to comics.....some of the stuff that happens in comics just cant be rendered as real in live-action movies.

HulkOwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#79  Edited By HulkOwns

Ok, I do not read Star Wars, and I do not care about the movies. But I will state facts about the Hulk that none of you have realized. Now, we have touched down, on some of the reasons Hulk cannot be mind controlled. Other then, They cannot do it because his multiple personalty. He literally has hundreds of them. So, just how many can they control at once? Also, Since Mindless is pure rage, and the stronger he gets the more angry. Hulk has been so mad that Wolverine could not break his skin. That was in WWH, now, Mindless is more angry, since he is rage incarnate, which was said be, Beyonder.  

Now about the 4-1, Hulk has fought many teams at once, he is no amateur to fighting when he is out numbered. Now, Considering, he can do a simple power clap, or slam his foot into the ground and kill these people, who may have special ability's, but are normal people. He would end the fight fast. You guys mention using there force to hold him in the air? He would simply use one of these attacks, power clap, throw his weight towards them and break there hold. Which has been shown when heroes have attempted this. Also, How would they get close enough to Hulk to "Slice and dice him"? Now, not only that is, you guys forget Hulks speed, he is quick enough to catch Spiderman when he was trying to dodge him. Catch a jet out of mid flight.  Also, his skin is more powerful then you guys believe. 100 enchanted swords from hundred enchanted prince's could not break his skin. So, the saber may be able to, he would heal from it before it did any real damage. You all do not know that, Mindless Hulk is more dangerous that his other persona's. So, I am sure if any of you try and bring up a point, I have one that dis-proves it.  

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#80  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Jedi probably win, partially due to Luke.

xan84

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#81  Edited By xan84

They could also trow his ass in orbit lol. If starkiller can pull down a Stardestroyer with the force then Yoda should be ably to put hulk in orbit :P
    HulkOwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By HulkOwns
    @Xan said:
    " They could also trow his ass in orbit lol. If starkiller can pull down a Stardestroyer with the force then Yoda should be ably to put hulk in orbit :P "
    Hulk has fallen from Orbit and wasnt hurt.
    Undergroundgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#83  Edited By Undergroundgod

Jedi would win.
    HulkOwns

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#84  Edited By HulkOwns

Hulk has this one, hands down.

Red_Blade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By Red_Blade
    @Undergroundgod said:
    " Jedi would win. "
    Son_of_Magnus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 15

#86  Edited By Son_of_Magnus

Any of said Jedi could solo

reactor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By reactor
    @Son_of_Magnus said:
    " Any of said Jedi could solo "
    DRDOOMSDAY390

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By DRDOOMSDAY390

hard to say but i will go with mindless hulk))

apAPI

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#89  Edited By apAPI
    @Voidheart said:
    "Mace Windu Solo's "

yes 
    and luke not even a match at all for him against hulk
    Obtrusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Obtrusive

Can we trade out look for someone actually cool, like master fisto or master tinn?  I don't really like luke that much.

Zaterra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By Zaterra

Mindless Hulk I think here

Matezoide2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#92  Edited By Matezoide2

Hulk wins

Knightly1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By Knightly1

Well if they stab him in the eye towards his brain that could cause problems.
    janvanci

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By janvanci
    Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By Sideslash

"You are calm."

"Hulk calm."

"You do not want to fight us."

"Hulk not want fight you."

(Hulk turns into Bruce Banner)

Mace, Yoda, Kenobi, Luke: "WTF!!!!"

shrmntnk62

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By shrmntnk62

As much as I love Hulk, I think the poor guy would just get sliced into to big a big pile of sizzling green steaks.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#97  Edited By Sideslash

@shrmntnk62: No, dude. Mindtrick.

Phaedrusgr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#98  Edited By Phaedrusgr

@speedlgt: He has resistance to mind tricks. I can't remember in which comic book I read it, but it was there, I remember it. Nenertheless, I don't know if Hulk could win here. I'll go with the team.

Sideslash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#99  Edited By Sideslash

@Phaedrusgr: Four mindtricks at once, two from Yoda and Windu. I think the Jolly Green Giant will be listening to the laser sword wielding knights.

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
    venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Undergroundgod said:

Jedi would win.