#1 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
Yoha
Mace Windu
Obi wan Kenbi
Luke Skywalker
 VS
Mindless Hulk
can the power of the four  jedi masters take down the powerful monster? or will mindless hulk smash them all  who wins and why?    
#2 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

Mace Windu Solo's

#3 Posted by Shadow_KingOf Killers (524 posts) - - Show Bio
Voidheart said:
"Mace Windu Solo's"

don't know if he can fight hulk alone  how strong is he?
#4 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenobi buy act of God never looses so he leads the jedi to GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!

#5 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio
Shadow_KingOf Killers said:
"Voidheart said:
"Mace Windu Solo's"

don't know if he can fight hulk alone  how strong is he?"
Mace windu has been proven to be one (if not the best) of the best light saber fighters of the jedi, one cut, and hulks head is off. (ending the fight)
#6 Posted by King Saturn (224811 posts) - - Show Bio
Jedi Masters should take down The Hulk here
#7 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would win.

#8 Posted by warlock360 (28064 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

Jedis cut him up.

#10 Posted by DRDOOMSDAY390 (1272 posts) - - Show Bio

((i going with the hulk FTW))

#11 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

The Jedi win....they are too smart....too fast...and outnumber him 4 to 1. Also as stated earlier they have the Kenobi factor. There is nothing Hulk can do to defend against thier lightsabers.

#12 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

On second thought Obi-Wan looks into Hulks eyes and says "You want to go home and fingerpaint" and then Hulk says "me go home and fingerpaint"...end of story.

#13 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Mindless = like... a veggie?

#14 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

hulk would kill them wtf?

#15 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"

hulk would kill them wtf?

"

Not at all....
#16 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

yes he can

#17 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Lunacyde said:

"On second thought Obi-Wan looks into Hulks eyes and says "You want to go home and fingerpaint" and then Hulk says "me go home and fingerpaint"...end of story."

#18 Posted by Tenjin (1604 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"

Lunacyde said:

"On second thought Obi-Wan looks into Hulks eyes and says "You want to go home and fingerpaint" and then Hulk says "me go home and fingerpaint"...end of story."

"
LMAO Epic win!
#19 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio

Kenobi could solo hulk

he too fast and hulk is in pieces before ...............HULK MAD!!!!!!!!!............happens. of course the mid trick brings it to an end with ease.

4 jedi all powerhouses is way overkill

#20 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"Kenobi could solo hulk

he too fast and hulk is in pieces before ...............HULK MAD!!!!!!!!!............happens. of course the mid trick brings it to an end with ease.

4 jedi all powerhouses is way overkill"

Exactly...there are soo many ways they could beat him.
#21 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio
The Incredible Hulk #225

The Leader is wearing a pair of kinetic gloves against the Hulk which basically reflect the person's strength right back at them so they should never be able to defeat the glove. The Hulk exerts with all his strength and after about three minutes, his strength increases so much, he is able to overcome the gloves, much to the amazement of the Leader,                                                                                                   The Incredible Hulk #410

The Hulk breaks into a prison to rescue an old friend. To prevent him from reaching her, the people running the prison closed the doors which are able to withstand a nuclear strike. The Hulk takes it out with a punch,    
The Incredible Hulk #144

The Hulk is fighting Dr. Doom and Doom encases the Hulk is a force field which he says is so strong that nothing in the universe can shatter it. Needless to say, the Hulk then proceeds to break out of the force field,     

Hulk :Furture Imperfect #1

To help keep resistance down in an alternative future, the Maestro has created mechanical dogs called Dogs o' War whose jaws can crush adamtinum( the strongest metal in the Marvel Universe) in 7.3 seconds. The Hulk battles one and the dog gets the Hulk's head in it's jaws and is not even able to pierce the Hulk's skin before being defeated,                                                                                                        Tales to Astonish #73

Before sending the Hulk off to the Watcher's planet, the Leader tests the Hulk's strength. He doesn't have any equipment that can even come close to measuring the Hulk's strength. He also uses electrodes, freezing temperature, and high velocity, all to no,               Onslaught: Marvel #1

The combined might of the X-Men, Avengers, and Fantastic Four could not even put a scratch in Onslaught's armor. The Hulk asks for a chance and also asks Jean Grey to "turn off" Bruce Banner, bringing out the Savage Hulk. Onslaught and the Hulk fight and Onslaught holds the Hulk down on the ground. The Hulk gets extremely mad and with one punch, cracks Onslaught's armor,                                     Incredible Hulk # 398
Hulk's skin is flayed off and heals back within minutes

During a fight with the U-foes, Vector uses his powers to literally flay all of the skin and muscle off the Hulk's body. After knocking Vector out, the Hulk sits still for a minute and allows his body to heal all the muscle and skin back,  
Incredible Hulk Annual #14/Incredible Hulk #388
The Hulk is immune to all diseases

The Hulk is captured by scientists who are interested in getting a sample of the Hulk's blood. The scientists doesn't bother to sterilize the needle since, as he notes, no microbe on earth that can live for more than one microsecond in the Hulk's bloodstream./ The Hulk's old sidekick Jim Wilson is seriously hurt and in need of medical help. Rick Jones is cautious because Jim has AIDS. The Hulk grabs Jim and mentions that he is immune to AIDS,                                                                                                                                                                                    The Hulk is eaten by bugs and heals back within minutes
Occurence: Incredible Hulk :The End

Out in the far future, the Hulk/Bruce Banner is the only human left alive on the planet. A mutated form of cockroaches follow the Hulk around and attack him, eating his flesh. After one such atteck in which most of the Hulk's body and insides are eaten, Bruce watches a replay and tracks the amount of time it takes for the Hulk to heal back together completely. It only takes eleven,                                                                    Incredible Hulk :Furture Imperfect #2
Hulk heals from a broken neck

The Hulk is brought to an alternative future to help defeat an evil version of himself, named the Maestro. During the first battle between the Hulk and Maestro, the Maestro comes up behind the Hulk and breaks his neck. The Hulk heals back completely within a few days.

Incredible Hulk #430
The Hulk Heals Over His Own Hand

Speedfreek uses his blades to disembowel the Hulk during a battle. The Hulk holds his guts inside with his hand while his healing factor works. He heals so quickly in fact that his skin heals right over his hand and he has to pull it out,                                                                      Hulk #340
The Hulk Heals from Berserk Wolverine Attack

Wolverine and the Hulk are fighting and the Hulk eventually pushes Wolverine over the edge and he goes into berserk mode. Wolverine wildly attacks the Hulk, gutting him over and over again. He finally stops when he is sure that nothing could have survived what he did to them. Wolverine starts to walk away when the Hulk slowly gets up, already healing from the extreme wound,   
Hulk #440
Hulk Survives a nuclear bomb

The Hulk sets himself up as a guinea pig for some terrorists attacks and gets into a fight with Thor in the Artic. The government fires a nuclear bomb to take the Hulk out. The Hulk had planned on this happening and was going to go to a Panteon secret stronghold but the nuke came early and the Hulk was directly hit but still survived,     the so called jedi has never battle a powerful monster like the hulk  and 
cuting Hulk head off?  he would just heal it back on.
#22 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

None of this has to do with the fight....we all know Hulk is strong....there is no point in proving that, it doesnt mean he wins.

Hulk has never proven able to heal his head back...besides they don't have to kill him for it to be victory...if they cut his head off he will be down long enough that its a victory for them.

You still have no defense against the Jedi merely controlling his mind.

#23 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

the hulk is too much for them weakings,  u know what?  i know  what's going to happen  the hell with this, starwars fans are almost just as  worst as superman fans whatever dude im out  hulk wins.  

#24 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha I hardly ever argue for Star Wars.....You havent proved anything all you have done is say that he is stronger and that he is too much for them and that thye are weak.....none of this proves anyhting....fine run away if you can't handle a little debate.

#25 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"

Haha I hardly ever argue for Star Wars.....You havent proved anything all you have done is say that he is stronger and that he is too much for them and that thye are weak.....none of this proves anyhting....fine run away if you can't handle a little debate.

"
yes i have,  your the one that has not prove me a damn thing at all  you lose well my job here is done jedi are weak  hulk would kill them all bye b!tch XD 
#26 Posted by Methos (40103 posts) - - Show Bio
"the hulk is too much for them weakings,  u know what?  i know  what's going to happen  the hell with this, starwars fans are almost just as  worst as superman fans whatever dude im out  hulk wins.  "

um, no...

Seriously, what can Hulk do against 4 Jedi Masters? seriously?

what's he going to do? grab their weapons? goodbye to Hulk's hand...

he goes after one of them and the other three slice and dice until Hulk is a green smear on the floor...

Hell, either Obi or Mace could take down Hulk on their own, a foursome of Masters is overkill...

Hulk has no defence against The Force, one Jedi Mind Trick would turn him into a 4 year old girl who wants to go and play with her barbies

M
#27 Posted by speedlgt (2109 posts) - - Show Bio
"Lunacyde said:
"

"
yes i have,  your the one that has not prove me a damn thing at all  you lose well my job here is done jedi are weak  hulk would kill them all bye b!tch XD "
hulk is strong........the mad hulk gets the stronger he gets..............thats great.....WTF would he do to a jedi that say....you chill out NOTHING mind trick works on the weak minded and its doesnt get any weaker than Hulk.  its just a bad match up for him. Jedi couldnt beat other heros but hulks just a bad match.  Kenodi would have a harder time with daredevil than hulk...go figure power is not everything bro
#28 Posted by Darth Balls (691 posts) - - Show Bio

Well mindless hulk shouldn't be hard for anyone individual Jedi because the key word he's mindless.he'd be decapitated before he layed down his famous catchphrase.

#29 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
Methos said:
"ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"the hulk is too much for them weakings,  u know what?  i know  what's going to happen  the hell with this, starwars fans are almost just as  worst as superman fans whatever dude im out  hulk wins.  "

um, no...

Seriously, what can Hulk do against 4 Jedi Masters? seriously?

what's he going to do? grab their weapons? goodbye to Hulk's hand...

he goes after one of them and the other three slice and dice until Hulk is a green smear on the floor...

Hell, either Obi or Mace could take down Hulk on their own, a foursome of Masters is overkill...

Hulk has no defence against The Force, one Jedi Mind Trick would turn him into a 4 year old girl who wants to go and play with her barbies

M"

Exactly what I told him...
#30 Posted by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

I can't believe no one has counted the power of Hulks thunder clap...

#31 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder clap  wont save him here.

#32 Posted by AtPhantom (14521 posts) - - Show Bio

they'd cut his hands off before he claps...

#33 Edited by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

Thunder claps that are stronger then any hurricane ever recorded? I don't buy it.

AtPhantom said:

"they'd cut his hands off before he claps..."

Assuming they start out nose to nose, 10 ft or more, they're flying into the next county.
#34 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

Lunacyde and the other two sidekicks  all that crap you said,  what that put too change my mind or something?  well it's not, i still belieave the power and the fury of the hulk  will kill them  and they can die easy  unlike hulk  that's my opinion and im not changeing my mind for you and anybody else they will all get rip part and eating.     

#35 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio
"

Lunacyde and the other two sidekicks  all that crap you said,  what that put too change my mind or something?  well it's not, i still belieave the power and the fury of the hulk  will kill them  and they can die easy  unlike hulk  that's my opinion and im not changeing my mind for you and anybody else they will all get rip part and eating.     

"
correction; that's your perception.
#36 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

i but they can beat juggernaut  hulk, thor, and the x-men already kick his ass  im sure jedi masters can beat jugg ass anyday,  he sucks. 

#37 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

They could just hold the Hulk up with the force and cut him up into small pieces for convenient consumption.

#38 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Look 4 Jedi Masters would easily make quick work against the Hulk. What defense does he have against lightsabers? What defense does he have against Jedi Mind Manipulation? How is he going to do anything if he is dangling in the air upside down? I want to see a scan of these thunderclaps.

#39 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

Even with the thunderclaps, what would that do if they face him away from them?

#40 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Exactly

#41 Posted by ulitmateninjagaidenx (2064 posts) - - Show Bio

are we done yet? they die.

#42 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio
"

are we done yet? they die.

"
How? There is nothing the Hulk could do to them.
#43 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
LegendaryKYJ said:
AtPhantom said:
"they'd cut his hands off before he claps..."
Assuming they start out nose to nose, 10 ft or more, they're flying into the next county."
Assuming Hulk's thunder clap would be his first move...
#44 Posted by Erik (33329 posts) - - Show Bio

When has the Hulk ever started with a thunderclap? Especially if he is mindless.

#45 Posted by The Man of Yesteryear (5502 posts) - - Show Bio
erik said:
"When has the Hulk ever started with a thunderclap? Especially if he is mindless."
Exactly
#46 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio
"

"
I know better than try to change the mind of an ignorant person...the more you try and enlighten them the more they fight and struggle against it...its not worth trying to change your mind...I was simply proving my point for some of the  more open minded individuals here who actually want to hear a proper debate.
#47 Posted by the human Juggernaut (7224 posts) - - Show Bio

don't feed the troll.

#48 Posted by Lunacyde (19458 posts) - - Show Bio

Sorry Juggy

#49 Posted by kaino12 (3151 posts) - - Show Bio
speedlgt said:
"ulitmateninjagaidenx said:
"Lunacyde said:
"

"
yes i have,  your the one that has not prove me a damn thing at all  you lose well my job here is done jedi are weak  hulk would kill them all bye b!tch XD "
hulk is strong........the mad hulk gets the stronger he gets..............thats great.....WTF would he do to a jedi that say....you chill out NOTHING mind trick works on the weak minded and its doesnt get any weaker than Hulk.  its just a bad match up for him. Jedi couldnt beat other heros but hulks just a bad match.  Kenodi would have a harder time with daredevil than hulk...go figure power is not everything bro"

well the hulk is dumb but he is exremely strong willed if he wants u dead u cant distract him from that.
that being said there are many jedi and they can over power him mentaly .
#50 Edited by LegendaryKYJ (1334 posts) - - Show Bio
Lunacyde said:
"Look 4 Jedi Masters would easily make quick work against the Hulk. What defense does he have against lightsabers? What defense does he have against Jedi Mind Manipulation? How is he going to do anything if he is dangling in the air upside down? I want to see a scan of these thunderclaps."
What defense do they have against a clapping concussion that rivals the force of a hurricane, better yet, destroying everything in the surrounding geography after jumping 300 feet in the air and landing so hard the quake is felt in the surrounding states? Jedi mind manipulation...are we talking about the same Hulk that Emma frost, Xavier, and Onslaught couldn't control? The Jedi are so screwed. A scan of thunderclaps... I'm inclined to believe you have never read an issue of the Hulk, dear sir.

erik said:
"When has the Hulk ever started with a thunderclap? Especially if he is mindless."

I figured this was a fight with their best showings, since, yknow... the Jedi are going to just instantly decapitate the Hulk while he stands around like a veggie.