Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online
No Caption Provided

VS

No Caption Provided
  • RotS Canon versions of Anakin, Mace Windu, Obi Wan, Yoda, and Padme.
  • Current MCU versions of Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Thor, Hulk, Captain America, Scarlet Witch, and Quicksilver.
  • Death or KO.
  • Random encounter.
  • Will the Jedi take the Heroes down?
  • Start 100 feet apart here.
No Caption Provided

Super_Mod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Yoda or Mace Windu could potentially solo if their lightsabers can be proven to harm Thor and Hulk.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Did you really just put a pregnant woman in a battle?..

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 sirfizzwhizz  Online

Did you really just put a pregnant woman in a battle?..

.............yes.

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers kinda stomp. Hulk, Iron Man, or Thor could solo. Cap and Hakweye could give anyone of them a good fight.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 sirfizzwhizz  Online

Avengers kinda stomp. Hulk, Iron Man, or Thor could solo. Cap and Hakweye could give anyone of them a good fight.

Hey your a great guy, want to debate some MCU against SW Canon characters in a CaV by chance? Let me know.

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By canon, he means movie version for avengers and canon version for jedi.

TraGiC_JoHNSoN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anakin goes berserk when Padme dies.

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Clint dies easy

Black Widow dies easy

Cap dies easy

Iron Man dies without too much of a problem

Quicksilver gets killed by pretty much anyone on the team

Don't know enough about scarlet witch, no one tell me what she can do because I haven't watched the movie

Thor gets killed by Yoda

Hulk gets killed by Yoda or its a stalemate

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darkraiden said:

By canon, he means movie version for avengers and canon version for jedi.

Isn't canon Jedi still movies? If so I stand by that statement.

@darkraiden said:

Hey your a great guy, want to debate some MCU against SW Canon characters in a CaV by chance? Let me know.

Maybe? I'm not huge on MCU feats, but if you need something to do....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 sirfizzwhizz  Online

@darkraiden:

Isn't canon Jedi still movies? If so I stand by that statement.

Yes. Also the CGI shows and new Marvel comics are all Disney establish canon.

Maybe? I'm not huge on MCU feats, but if you need something to do....

I am bored. Some of the highest tiers you would feel like debating from Marvel movies, and I will match with canon Jedi/Sith. little two vs two action.

Jestersmiles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

What wrong with Quicksilver?....

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13 sirfizzwhizz  Online

Bump

Avatar image for deactivated-6314d3d11bddb
deactivated-6314d3d11bddb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The jedi absolutely stomp. Anakin literally crushes Ironman and the hulk could either be manipulated into destroying his own team or get his head detached by a lightsaber. Thor Is weak in the movies.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can a case be made for some of the Jedi lifting Mjolnir? They seem like the worthy type.

I actually think Iron Man might be one of the more dangerous opponents here, Thors lightning shouldn't be a problem and i would think light sabers would cut him, he cannot fight them up close. Hulk might be a problem but again light sabers should be able to cut through him. The Jedi should be able to avoid him easy enough. QS would get force pushed/Tk flung and quickly killed after. Hawkeyes arrows aren't doing anything, Black widow...eh...Cap isnt any threat, he might survive a while due to shield.

I would take the Jedi, to many fodder level characters on Avengers and i think SWs ability wouldn't work to well on Jedi. Iron man has movement/flight advantage, should be able to take the force powers and might have weaponry that would work vs the Jedi, i doubt it though.

Avatar image for mr_onomatopoeia
Mr_Onomatopoeia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi with high difficulty and definite casualties.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Paytience

Yeah...Avengers stomp. This ain't some backwater desert planet. This is 'murica. Jedi can come back when they learn not to bring a sword to a gun fight.

As for widow dying...a handgun bullet travels at something around 5x the generally accepted speeds of a blaster bolt, and a handgun has a far faster displayed fire rate. The jedi get spammed with a half magazine each or Iron Man hits them with micro missiles from the air. Even if they can successfully react, the explosive effects will be more then enough to put them down.

The jedi are literal sitting ducks to aerial bombardment and volume of fire. Say nothing of the fact that they can do nothing to Thor or Hulk. You think force lightning is an issue? Thor can call down a lightning aoe capable of exterminating groups of frost giants, and Asgardian knives are capable of cutting through spaceships as seen in TDW. So yeah...that's a pretty good material advantage on top of everything else.

depinhom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 11

Avengers but it'd probably be a good battle

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Alphapunk

@paytience said:

Yeah...Avengers stomp. This ain't some backwater desert planet. This is 'murica. Jedi can come back when they learn not to bring a sword to a gun fight.

As for widow dying...a handgun bullet travels at something around 5x the generally accepted speeds of a blaster bolt, and a handgun has a far faster displayed fire rate. The jedi get spammed with a half magazine each or Iron Man hits them with micro missiles from the air. Even if they can successfully react, the explosive effects will be more then enough to put them down.

The jedi are literal sitting ducks to aerial bombardment and volume of fire. Say nothing of the fact that they can do nothing to Thor or Hulk. You think force lightning is an issue? Thor can call down a lightning aoe capable of exterminating groups of frost giants, and Asgardian knives are capable of cutting through spaceships as seen in TDW. So yeah...that's a pretty good material advantage on top of everything else.

Always thought the blasters fired lasers AKA light speed? Their is a reason they don't use ballistics...stopping bullets for a Jedi would be childs play either using the force or their "swords" =) Maybe somebody should blow the dust off the ancient technology books and take over the SW Universe with hand guns? hehe.

Thor and Hulk = light saber fodder in my opinion. Hulk will get out skilled quickly and decapitated, Thor is just to slow. The Jedi might be physically weak but anyone that gets close to them = little chunks of green and red.

Thors lightning shouldn't be a problem. Maybe it's just me but i don't think the size of lightning = stronger. Most of these Jedi know how to counter lightning, Thor won't get a chance to shoot his lightning a second time if it's the least bit effective.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By RisingBean

Always thought the blasters fired lasers AKA light speed? Their is a reason they don't use ballistics...stopping bullets for a Jedi would be childs play either using the force or their "swords" =) Maybe somebody should blow the dust off the ancient technology books and take over the SW Universe with hand guns? hehe.

Thor and Hulk = light saber fodder in my opinion. Hulk will get out skilled quickly and decapitated, Thor is just to slow. The Jedi might be physically weak but anyone that gets close to them = little chunks of green and red.

No Caption Provided

Our handguns are their advanced tech! :D

On a more serious note, any feats to suggest Thor and Hulk are vulnerable to lightsabers. Thor's resisted Infinity Stones and exploding landmasses. Hulk's tanked quite a bit himself.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Paytience

@alphapunk: They do use ballistics though. They aren't widespread because why would they be? A space faring society needs to worry about space. Bullets take up space. Missiles for example are hugely effective in the clone wars as are bombs? Why are they not primary arms?

Also, blasters absolutely do not fire lasers. Hell, cloud city was a mining colony for "blaster" gas.

Those lightsabers that grievous had? According to some, he collected those with a bolt action rifle. Aura Sang as well used a slug thrower. I cannot remember if the source is still canon or legends now (It came from a movie novelization) but the Bothans carried slug throwers, and the entire dresselian resistance was won with what equates to a WWI era bolt action rifle.

I TCW, special units also carry slug throwers.

It is just that ammunition and manufacturing is hard to find.

As for Thors lightning, it fodderized creatures hugely more durable than humans and did it over a wider area. Hell, there is nothing stopping Iron Man from simply targeting the ground them with explosives.

gokuss4z

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers with Thor and hulk as the only ones standing.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alphapunk: @paytience: yes. In canon still a stated few use slug throwers. Including Sing, who Anakin and Ahsoka deflected shot from the same sniper rifle.

Carry on.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Padme solo stomps

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: Once again we run into the rate of fire problem. There are multiple instances of jedi getting dropped by simple volume of fire and real world firearms offer an exponential advantage in that over star wars blasters and slug throwers. That the real world equivalent of aura sangs sniper rifle fires larger rds at 2800 fps...close to 3x the speed of sound...is semi automatic...andnis being fired and handled by shooters capable of firing from a mile away. Real life firepower is far and away beyond anything the jedi have been shown to defend. Simple sustained fire from slow fire blasters is enough to overwhelm them on many occasions, and modern weapon systems allow individuals to mass more fire than a squad of troopers.

Furthermore, explosions are more then capable of laying jedi out and Iron Man is flying missile platform with lasers.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@paytience: rate of fire is a fine argument, except Obi, Mace, Yoda, and Anakin are faster and more skilled than the average Jedi. They can also use pretty powerful TK in a strength level matching Hulks best strength feats.

Alphapunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Alphapunk

@paytience said:

@sirfizwhiz: Once again we run into the rate of fire problem. There are multiple instances of jedi getting dropped by simple volume of fire and real world firearms offer an exponential advantage in that over star wars blasters and slug throwers. That the real world equivalent of aura sangs sniper rifle fires larger rds at 2800 fps...close to 3x the speed of sound...is semi automatic...andnis being fired and handled by shooters capable of firing from a mile away. Real life firepower is far and away beyond anything the jedi have been shown to defend. Simple sustained fire from slow fire blasters is enough to overwhelm them on many occasions, and modern weapon systems allow individuals to mass more fire than a squad of troopers.

Furthermore, explosions are more then capable of laying jedi out and Iron Man is flying missile platform with lasers.

I always figured Jedi could easily change around the force push to just make projectile bullets fall. A "force wall" that isn't possible to use vs blaster fire. Why wouldn't people just use ballistics if it was better? Probably due to SW armor being immune to modern era gunfire i would guess.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirfizwhiz: Right...and modern firearms are superior to the star wars equivalent and Widow, Hawkeye and Cap are amongst the best in their universe at using them...and Iron Man is weapons platform that they cannot catch.

There is a reason why the jedi are nearly extinct. Disciplined shooters made them that way.

Sirfizwhiz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sirfizwhiz

@paytience: I'm not sure where you get modern firearms are better other than ignorance. Can you show me the statement or quote for the speed of blasters? I know you stated low balling calcs which is funny as there is plenty of calcs of a blaster bolt traveling a mile in a split second which is faster than most bullets. This is shown time and again with blaster rifles used by Clones which have a stated 3 mile range.

So......

Genius1047

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jedi aren't exactly the smartest fighters in general

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9BqnwGWgg

Hawkman180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers win but only Hulk, Thor survive.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By sirfizzwhizz  Online
@genius1047 said:

Jedi aren't exactly the smartest fighters in general

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ka9BqnwGWgg

Really, after all the Thor boasting, posturing, and lack of using his best moves over and over, and you want to bring this in as proof? Ballsy.

No Caption Provided

Just saying.

AlphaQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Huh... since you only said Padme does that mean that Luke and Leia are inside her for this fight? I'd imagine that two babies teleporting out of someone would be bad for them...

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avengers would win just because Hulk can resist to lightsaber strikes due to his durable skin and healing factor, I doubt Thor can resist it but Hulk will.

Paytience

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Paytience

@sirfizwhiz: Source? Because there are TURBOLASER calcs for those speeds. You can call me ignorant of you want, but until you can post a single scene of a blaster being more accurate, having a better rate of fire or better range than a modern firearm, I am not the one being ignorant. The estimated speed of blaster bolts from the dc50a and e11 (respectively) and their variants, as well as other handheld blasters, is about 130fps across the original and the prequel trilogies.

Blasters are high ammo, mass fire weapons. Gear and tactics develops for the war it fights and storm troopers and other star wars units use mass formations and line fire. They HAVE to hecause the rate of fire on their weapons is crap and so is the projectile/bolt speed. They are essentially high capacity muskets.

The special units that DON'T use mass tactics, largely carry projectile weapons. There is argument to made about trooper armor being bullet proof...but Jedis don't use armor and the troopers have never faced anything like modern weapons. The closest I can find is the Dresselian rifle, (legends) which is pre WWI tech for us, and the the Empire LOST that planet.

So yeah, I stand by my statement, and I'm gonna have to ask you for some real evidence to the contrary.