• Area is usable if needed [mostly for R2]
  • Time of day: Noon
#2 Posted by Wolfrazer (6907 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1: Going with Luminara 

Round 2: Shaak Ti

#3 Posted by Phylos (2644 posts) - - Show Bio

Bump.

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30707 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm giving this to Shaak Ti in both rounds.

#5 Posted by ShootingNova (17834 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaak Ti wins in both rounds, IMHO.

In the first round, Ti should win because of her superior duelling feats; holding her own against Grievous after a battle, almost beating Marek etc. Luminara has failed to defeat Ventress and she doesn't have that many feats, so:

@Wolfrazer said:

I wouldn't understand this.

Bariss Offee isn't as powerful as either of the two in either offensive Force Powers or lightsaber duelling, and Luminara's Force abilities aren't impressive. Shaak Ti wins once again.

#6 Edited by Wolfrazer (6907 posts) - - Show Bio
@ShootingNova said:

In the first round, Ti should win because of her superior duelling feats; holding her own against Grievous after a battle, almost beating Marek etc. Luminara has failed to defeat Ventress and she doesn't have that many feats, so:

@Wolfrazer said:

Bariss Offee isn't as powerful as either of the two in either offensive Force Powers or lightsaber duelling, and Luminara's Force abilities aren't impressive. Shaak Ti wins once again.

Hm? Last I checked Shaak Ti wasn't a master of lightsaber dueling, she was more tuned with the Force then anything else. Not to mention, Luminara is a master of Form 3 which makes a jedi near invincible. I can give you Force Powers for Ti, but not dueling..she couldn't even fight Vader and ran away from the temple when it was in need. Round 1 its just straight up dueling, which Ti is only proficient in. 

But Nova, since you seem to always jump on me about anything SW opinion related i'll say Shaak Ti wins both rounds.
#7 Posted by steelhound56 (1074 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaak Ti wins both rounds.

Better dueling feats, more raw Force power and wisdom.

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Shaak Ti wins the duel through superior dueling feats.

Shaak Ti wins the all out battle through superior dueling feats, force powers and knowledge and influence over their surroundings.

#9 Posted by ShootingNova (17834 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer:Well, you checked incorrectly. Shaak Ti was a master duelist, she was well versed in multiple forms, including I and III. Plus, regardless of the forms, we base it on feats. There are levels of mastery.

I don't jump on anyone. I just happen to go past and question things I doubt.

#10 Posted by Baldy (5021 posts) - - Show Bio

@ShootingNova said:

@Wolfrazer said:

I agree with this. Shaak Ti after all, is second only to Willrow Hood in dueling skill.

#11 Posted by Strafe Prower (11887 posts) - - Show Bio

Nice to see Shaak Ti in a battle. I have a respect thread with some of her feats at another site.

#12 Edited by Nightwingiscool (17 posts) - - Show Bio

Round 1 shaak ti superior in athletisizem and light saber cobat Round 2 lumiara with offee she can beat shaak ti. With all respect to shaak ti she is my 3rd favorite Jedi to yoda and ankain solo.

#13 Posted by ShootingNova (17834 posts) - - Show Bio

Umm... Shaak Ti wins both.

Luminara simply doesn't have enough (impressive) feats to contend with Ti at all, so its definitely a in for Ti in round 1. Round 2 is still Ti's win, Barriss isn't anything particularly special either.