VS

both at peak

jean does not have pheonix

location brooklyn bridge

bloodlust

no prep

It a battle with telepathy vs man of steel

#2 Posted by nickzambuto (11427 posts) - - Show Bio

Contrary to popular belief, Superman wins, on the grounds that he can move faster than Jean can think, and therefore mindrape.

#3 Posted by Almighty_Darkseid (1724 posts) - - Show Bio

man of steel wins

#4 Posted by Rusty_Irons (627 posts) - - Show Bio

What he said.

#5 Posted by blackadamFTW (7867 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

Contrary to popular belief, Superman wins, on the grounds that he can move faster than Jean can think, and therefore mindrape.

#6 Posted by Gollum (10 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman in a blitz?

#7 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@blackadamFTW said:

@nickzambuto said:

This is correct

#8 Posted by X_insignia1 (1334 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

this

#9 Posted by tronboy (264 posts) - - Show Bio

what if jean with movie pheonix powers and comic powers with out phoenix

#10 Posted by stonerthps (734 posts) - - Show Bio
@tronboy said:

what if jean with movie pheonix powers and comic powers with out phoenix

With pheonix jean grey stomps.
#11 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

What makes you think he can move faster than she can think?

#12 Posted by The Stegman (20734 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman+bloodlust= A Dead Jean Grey...again.

#13 Edited by Pokergeist (22329 posts) - - Show Bio
@Erik

This. WTF, Its ok to say Superman can move faster than normal human thought So he thinks much faster, thats logic. Yet one of the most powerful Marvel Psykers period cant think as fast? I know there gotta be feats of her stopping fast guys or Xavier doing the same out there. 

Also why do people always say Superman Speed Blitzes, He RARELY does it. Thats like Saying Hulk on comand is angry enough to go WB!?
#14 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

I want see feats of Jean reacting to a lightspeeder in someway before I can make any kind of judgement.

#15 Posted by Shawnbaby (9317 posts) - - Show Bio

A bloodlusted Superman will Speed Blitz. Supes wins.

#16 Posted by Deathcry (141 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman throws her into the sun. 

#17 Posted by BMEZY (1201 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean was condemned to death even before the fight started...too slow, too fragile...she doesn't have the reaction timing to effectively percieve, react to, and then counter a bloodlusted supes. She dies, horribly...unfortunately

#18 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro said:

I want see feats of Jean reacting to a lightspeeder in someway before I can make any kind of judgement.

I want to see feats of Superman "outracing" a telepathic assault from a high order psychic.

#19 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (16863 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman kills her.

#20 Posted by Petey_is_Spidey (2358 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

I.A.T.

#21 Posted by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

superman wins then has his way with jean

#22 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

I want to see feats of Superman "outracing" a telepathic assault from a high order psychic.

:SMH:

stupid post is stupid.

#23 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: Lobotomized Manchester Black before he could use his mind whammy on him

#24 Edited by BeaverSauce (431 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

A@Erik: Lobotomized Manchester Black before he could use his mind whammy on him

Awesome. so he lobotomizes her then sodomizes her when he takes advantage of her after

#25 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

isnt this the same jeany that people have reffered to as " I Dream Of Jeany " ?

#26 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Yes, both of those would be nice. Thanks for the input.

#27 Posted by nickzambuto (11427 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@nickzambuto said:

The fact that he just casually wanders to the moon on Sunday strolls.

#28 Edited by Charmix (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

@BeaverSauce said:

@Jayfournines said:

A@Erik: Lobotomized Manchester Black before he could use his mind whammy on him

Awesome. so he lobotomizes her then sodomizes her when he takes advantage of her after

Did anybody bother to read the captions? I'm puzzled by the captions, he says what happen to my powers, meaning they weren't at his disposal. Where the full scan......

#29 Posted by deadpool6_6_6 (1064 posts) - - Show Bio

superman

#30 Edited by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@nickzambuto said:

@Erik said:

@nickzambuto said:

A thought travels at around .5 to 100 meters per second. Much slower than the Speed of light, a speed we all know, Superman can easily obtain, now the question. Is Superman really going to speed blitz right off the bat, I'm not thinking so.

EDIT: Nvm, I went back to the OP and saw bloodlust so chances are, yeah, he is. So now its back to can Jean react to characters at the speed of light, or at the very least, really damn fast.

#31 Posted by EnSabahNurX (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Superman isn't lightspeed O_O he's just faster than a speeding bullet O_O That's not that fast in comics, besides superman has to take a sec and think hmm what to do and jean just has to think brain rape

This isn't a cut and dry scenario it's 50/50

#32 Posted by Nefarious (17622 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins. 

#33 Posted by The Stegman (20734 posts) - - Show Bio

@Uno_Oscuro

Here's Superman moving faster than any of the other villains, including Grodd, a powerful telepath, can react to 

And here he is speeding up his reflexes to match Flash's making the world around him seemingly freeze.

#34 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@EnSabahNurX said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

Superman isn't lightspeed O_O he's just faster than a speeding bullet O_O That's not that fast in comics, besides superman has to take a sec and think hmm what to do and jean just has to think brain rape

This isn't a cut and dry scenario it's 50/50

What? Superman is a light speeder. Now, if we are talking about New 52, I have no clue, I haven't read anything yet, and probably won't. But if this is Post-Crisis Superman, he is most certainly a lightspeeder.

#35 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Uno_Oscuro:

Here's Superman moving faster than any of the other villains, including Grodd, a powerful telepath, can react to

And here he is speeding up his reflexes to match Flash's making the world around him seemingly freeze.

I know he's fast, light speed fast in fact, faster actually I believe. I meant more like, how is he going to get to Jean before she can mind rape him, but I'm still waiting for someone to post scans of Jean reacting to someone even close to Superman's speed for me to consider that an obstacle for him. If this was Superman, morals on, vs Jean morals off. Jeans wins, because he isn't going to speed blitz right away, so she'll just mind rape him, but since its bloodlusted for both. Superman is going to speed blitz, I just want to know if Jean can react quick enough, if so, she'll destroy his mind.

#36 Posted by The Stegman (20734 posts) - - Show Bio
@Uno_Oscuro: I just don't see how Jean can react that fast, he would move faster than she could even think to attack, I mean, I'm no expert on her, but I thought she had human level reaction time...or at the very least maybe bullet speed.
#37 Posted by Uno_Oscuro (743 posts) - - Show Bio

@The Stegman said:

@Uno_Oscuro: I just don't see how Jean can react that fast, he would move faster than she could even think to attack, I mean, I'm no expert on her, but I thought she had human level reaction time...or at the very least maybe bullet speed.

I agree, but I'm hoping someone will post some scans of her reaction speed.

#38 Posted by Jayfournines (4024 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charmix: He's wondering what happened to his (mind) power because he lobotomized him (supposedly) faster than he could think. You should read the issue, it's pretty good. The storyarc is called 'what's so funny about truth, justice and the american way'

#39 Posted by Excella (343 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines: thank you:) lol

#40 Posted by Ancient_0f_Days (10238 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Son Supes is basically regular Superman blood-lusted all the time.... Kal stomps

#41 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@Jayfournines said:

@Erik: Lobotomized Manchester Black before he could use his mind whammy on him

This is not what I asked for. Manchester Black is not a high order telepath and he even gave Superman a stroke at the onset of the issue.

@nickzambuto said:

@Erik said:

This proves nothing.

#42 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandor said:

@Erik said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

stupid post is stupid.

Needlessly hostile and petty. I think someone has a crush on me.

#43 Posted by kcaz (1371 posts) - - Show Bio

superman speedblitz jean. jean wont be able to catch supe's mind

#44 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman has shown a complete vulnerability to telepaths just about every time he has faced one that I can recall. I see no reason why he would somehow be immune here. Bloodlusted does not all of a sudden mean the character is without CIS.

#45 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@zandor said:

@Erik said:

@Uno_Oscuro said:

stupid post is stupid.

Needlessly hostile and petty. I think someone has a crush on me.

It's not my fault your too inept to understand Superman would beat her before she could think

prove she's FTL.

#46 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@zandor:

She does not need to be. None of the telepaths that have worked Superman are close to light speed.

#47 Posted by torzone (396 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean stands no chance without the Phoenix.

This BATTLE is unfair

Jean maybe an Omega-Level mutant, but that still isn't enough to take out The Man of Steel.

#48 Posted by LordMaverick (5187 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik: lol so much hate for JG here..

#49 Posted by zandor (826 posts) - - Show Bio

@Erik said:

@zandor:

She does not need to be. None of the telepaths that have worked Superman are close to light speed.

Neither is she, so what's your point?

#50 Posted by Erik (29813 posts) - - Show Bio

@torzone said:

Jean stands no chance without the Phoenix.

This BATTLE is unfair

Jean maybe an Omega-Level mutant, but that still isn't enough to take out The Man of Steel.

His mind is not steel.

@LordMaverick said:

@Erik: lol so much hate for JG here..

People are not even thinking about it. It is sad.