JEAN GREY VS SERSI

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who would win between these two psionic powerhouses! They are both aware of each others abilities.

Jean Grey (not current)

No Caption Provided

vs

Sersi

No Caption Provided

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By micahparadise

This incarnation of Jean was during the time she was manifesting slowly again the phoenix.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Hyperlight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

umm i dont know which version of jean that is but as long as sersi doesnt come in close and snap her neck... jean wins

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

This is a good match that I would love to see in the comics. Sersi is a very powerful telekinetic and telepath, also acquiring an array of other abilities that gives her a clear advantage in the versatility department. On the other hand Jean is an omega level telepath and telekinetic giving her more potential and overall raw power. As far as skill I'd say they tie in this department. Both can manipulate matter on a subatomic scale and have global feats of telepathy. I give it to Jean only because her experience with telepathic combat. She should be able to take Sersi down telepathically. At this point Jean could burn thoughts into ash and penetrate telepathic immunity. If this fight ends up in the astral plane Sersi would have no defense against Jean's Phoenix Raptor.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

Sersi's advantage in the fight is her physical stats, as an eternal she is much stronger, faster, durable and heals a lot faster, and her matter manipulation.

Apart from that her TK, TP is not only match, but drawfed by Jean, provided she is force to push herself, with no help from Phoenix whatsoever.

In short pretty close fight.

Without Phoenix could go either way really.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah i thought it would be an interesting fight as Sersi was able to stalemate Exodus who is a high tier telepath and telekinetic.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Moonman78

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without the Phoenix sersi beats jean, but jean could still make it close

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By thestarguy

Unless Jean is actually Phoenix, Sersi wins, as her telepathy is good enough to defend her against Jean, while she still retains all of her other numerous physical and Eternal oftensive advantages.

micahparadise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wish they would use Sersi more! :(

thestarguy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I really wish they would use Sersi more! :(

Me, too. She is without a doubt one of the most interesting and versatile female characters in comics, along with Maxima. Unfortunately, that is most probably why she is not used as much. Her range of abilities means that, properly handled, there are very few characters that she cannot challenge or defeat.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My vote goes to SERSI.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers