Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@sodamyat said:

@ssj_god said:

@sodamyat said:

@ssj_god said:

@sodamyat said:

@spideyvsbatman: LOL. professor X is not the most powerful telepath in comic book history.

but he's certainly way above manchester black

certainly. but he's not the most powerful telepath in CB history.

yes.. but what he said, still stands as a point (even after neglecting the strongest telepath part)..

her telepathy is close to that of professor x, the most powerful telepath in comic book history. Jean wins.

im not arguing against his point. hence, why i specificallyonly addressed the part where he said xavier was the most powerful telepath in comicbook history.

and i'm not saying against your comment... just said his point still stands even if the most powerful telepath part isn't true.

SodamYat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ssj_god said:

@sodamyat said:

@ssj_god said:

@sodamyat said:

@ssj_god said:

@sodamyat said:

@spideyvsbatman: LOL. professor X is not the most powerful telepath in comic book history.

but he's certainly way above manchester black

certainly. but he's not the most powerful telepath in CB history.

yes.. but what he said, still stands as a point (even after neglecting the strongest telepath part)..

her telepathy is close to that of professor x, the most powerful telepath in comic book history. Jean wins.

im not arguing against his point. hence, why i specificallyonly addressed the part where he said xavier was the most powerful telepath in comicbook history.

and i'm not saying against your comment... just said his point still stands even if the most powerful telepath part isn't true.

ok and im saying i agree. but that xavier is not the most powerful telepath in comicbook history.

in other words youre saying something that im not. so you didnt have to tag me at all since it has no bearing on my comment whatsoever.

Xargo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

or maybe they draw …THEN THEY MAKE LOVE!

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

manchester

ILostTheKey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manchester

Avatar image for heirtothekingdom
HeirToTheKingdom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean could take this, molecular level TK, and You that beats armies of demons, omnipaths and Phoenix hosts.

Avatar image for proteusxmanrxis
ProteusXManRxis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Bump

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean stomps

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean could take this, molecular level TK, and You that beats armies of demons, omnipaths and Phoenix hosts.

when has her TP been on the molecular level without the phoenix force?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheWatcherKing: since the 90s? She used her tk to keep part millions of nanobots in operation Zero tolerance, she used to to turn cables metal arm to flesh in Adventures of Cyclops and Phoenix, she used her tk to transform her clothes into costume, she used her tk to control oxygen atoms and excite them to cause explosions, before dying in the sun, she slowed down the atoms of asteroid m to prevent it from killing them (they were right next to the sun, that's a temperature PF 6000 degrees Celsius, if she did that at room temperature, she would flashfreeze people), once she died the asteroid disintegrated.

Most of the X-men telekinetics like cable, Nate grey, Rachel grey, Psylocke and Quentin Quire all have atomic control with their tk

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@del_torro: I mean, do you have a scan proving it?I need it for personal reasons.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have all the scans (like Jean blowing up Cassandra Nova using oxygen atoms)https://m.imgur.com/a/Seh3n.

I'll come back to give context and explanations to some of the feats.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't have all the scans (like Jean blowing up Cassandra Nova using oxygen atoms)https://m.imgur.com/a/Seh3n.

I'll come back to give context and explanations to some of the feats.

The link you gave doesn't work but okay.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheWatcherKing: just copy it and put it in the search bar. Here's some extra, one is with Phoenix though.

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

https://m.imgur.com/a/awP4B

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: Okay they work, I looked at the first link and saw nothing that outright said her telekinsis works on the molecular level(if I'm wrong feel free to correct me) as for the second one it does prove your point but link you said it's with the pheonix force.

Thanks anyway.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheWatcherKing: the new Xmen scan of Jean and Logan has her on asteroid my, right next to the sun, and her stating she slowed down the molecules (the fact that Logan mentioned the temperature as just 180 degrees when the temperature should be 6000 degrees shows how much it worked) and a scan of the asteroid disintegrating after she dies, another is Jean converting cables metal arm to flesh and teaching him how to do it, another is Jean astral projecting to storm from half away around the world, then she changes her clothes/costume and braids hair with telekinesis, there's another of Jean removing all the nanotech from a transformed omega sentinel and reverting him to human. The other link has Jean holding back millions of nanobots.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/8yZ2S2awi3Yu7y_gQIFsf2MjKs75aFA35AlMIir2Sk0z2hma0Z7H6O18YRUV4iZydNh8RgXBlI0t=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/CIh2n42PSB9bqLyrUiD7ePhTLr5Pbob1VjA7grxJwcOzrxYBUHTld5aT-4DqNA157v-bdfM6y4dI=s1600

These links are for her using telekinesis to move oxygen molecules to make an explosion

CaptFalcon725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black is punching above his weight class. Jean is OP even without the Phoenix Force. There's a reason the PF be feenin' to be in her body.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheWatcherKing: the new Xmen scan of Jean and Logan has her on asteroid my, right next to the sun, and her stating she slowed down the molecules (the fact that Logan mentioned the temperature as just 180 degrees when the temperature should be 6000 degrees shows how much it worked) and a scan of the asteroid disintegrating after she dies, another is Jean converting cables metal arm to flesh and teaching him how to do it, another is Jean astral projecting to storm from half away around the world, then she changes her clothes/costume and braids hair with telekinesis, there's another of Jean removing all the nanotech from a transformed omega sentinel and reverting him to human. The other link has Jean holding back millions of nanobots.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/8yZ2S2awi3Yu7y_gQIFsf2MjKs75aFA35AlMIir2Sk0z2hma0Z7H6O18YRUV4iZydNh8RgXBlI0t=s1600

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/CIh2n42PSB9bqLyrUiD7ePhTLr5Pbob1VjA7grxJwcOzrxYBUHTld5aT-4DqNA157v-bdfM6y4dI=s1600

These links are for her using telekinesis to move oxygen molecules to make an explosion

Okay,you've proven your point(thanks). But can you tell me what comic that is from? The one to that scan you just linked?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If I recall, Dr. Psycho had produced a grand scale mind illusion that tricked everybody, including Manchester Black and even Raven at first, who had entered Black mind to search for something Titans were looking for and saw and feel that riots and all the nasty scary prisoners rampage there. Manchester Black is a telepath at least as good or even arguably more powerful than Martian Manhunter, yet he still falls to Psycho mind illusion.

Jean definitely has my backing here.

GXrevs06

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black stomps. Jean doesn't have the phoenix anymore

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean transmutes black into a tree. she's better in every way, her morals holds hee back greatly but she can kick ass whenever she wants. Black is not on Jean's level

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean wins

Jean transmutes black into a tree. she's better in every way, her morals holds hee back greatly but she can kick ass whenever she wants. Black is not on Jean's level

Pretty sure Jean only has transmutation with the phoenix force.

SmoothSanta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean would school him.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b14cb2231c90
deactivated-5b14cb2231c90

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean won't kill and doesn't know he's evil, whereas Manchester Black just wants to kill her.

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black's too bloody good at TP, through nowhere near the best (Doctor Destiny and Despero both outclass him by far)

fabricolage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't think Manchester is capable of scattering a high-level telepath's mind into several humans in the world while being able to later retrieve them when the time is right. It was during a Cassandra Nova time when the villain swapped minds with her brother.

Emmett_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Manchester Black is very OP and impressive but he doesn't hold a candle to Jean. She defeated an omnipath "the highest level a telepath can reach". She is capable of creating black holes, survive in one, transmutate etc. her TK is on a molecular level..

Jean is the most powerful psychic, even more powerful than her children..

shirso

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am sure Jean would have better and a much larger source pool of TP feats to draw from but I highly doubt she beats Black in raw TK power or the highly devious ways in which he uses it...

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Manchester Black has shown some impressive TK & TP, and it would be a tough fight, but Jean takes this.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90 PyroFN  Online

Can base Jean punk supes like black did? If not he wins...

You’d be hard pressed to find a canon story where Jean and Superman fought. there is the non-canon fight between them in the crossover, but like I said, it’s non-canon. Jean is basically keeping Superman at bay until she gets distracted by Scott’s capture.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

The only other way you could possibly measure a Jean vs Supes fight is the one where a teen version of her stalemates Gladiator, which is basically a Marvel Superman clone.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

GrandTOAA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean

Avatar image for deactivated-629ab5c9a8387
deactivated-629ab5c9a8387

Forum Posts