Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By homhorror
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Illyria's powers had unintentionalily caused her to take the lives of Angel, Spike, Wesley, and Lorne. Some how the news spreads towards Cyclops new school for gifted youngsters.

Cyclops compels some of his students to travel to Los Angeles to investigate the crime and Illyria's whereabouts only to find Angel alive. He explains to them the nature of her powers. Jean is separated from the group and decides to continue the investigation, alone. Suddenly Jean is bounce back to the day where Illyria was about unleash her army to annihilate the entire planet.

Rule

• No Phoenix Force

This is Jean Grey from ANXM

She is also aware of what Illyria can do.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

if Illyria is at full power, she stomps.

knowing the other guy can time-stop doesn't mean you can do a thing about it. especially without prep feats

homhorror

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By homhorror

@fallschirmjager: I pretty sure Jean can stop Illyria from activating her abilities by putting mental blocks in her brain like Xavier did her when she was younger.

OrdinaryAlan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: I pretty sure Jean can stop Illyria from using her abilities by putting psychic blocks in Illyria's brain like Xavier did to her when she was younger.

I doubt she could do that on the fly in the midst of a battle.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@homhorror said:

@fallschirmjager: I pretty sure Jean can stop Illyria from using her abilities by putting psychic blocks in Illyria's brain like Xavier did to her when she was younger.

I doubt she could do that on the fly in the midst of a battle.

Especially if Illyria stops time from the get-go...