#1 Posted by brharri (838 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by brharri (838 posts) - - Show Bio

JEAN ;)

#3 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. if bloodlusted i say jean 6 or 7/10 if in character i say other team easily. Also it depends on the version. Iceman could flash freeze and storm flash fry, but jean has tk, force field and mind control.
#4 Posted by brharri (838 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho:  YES BUT I SAY JEAN GREY
#5 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@brharri said:
" @kagetaicho:  YES BUT I SAY JEAN GREY "
Wow.Obsessed.
#6 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Ugh wait till the trolls get here. Ugh.

#7 Posted by kagetaicho (1991 posts) - - Show Bio
@brharri said:

DONT WORRY I VOTED JEAN TOO!
#8 Posted by Mercy_ (92607 posts) - - Show Bio
@brharri said:
Yes, but he said otherwise. Other people are allowed to have their own opinions.
#9 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pheonix of the white throne said:
" @Storm Mage said:
"Ugh wait till the trolls get here. Ugh. "
my god your right this will be a troll thread like no other "
Yep. Each of them have a good amount of fanboys and trolls.
#10 Posted by Mercy_ (92607 posts) - - Show Bio
@Pheonix of the white throne said:
" @Storm Mage said:
It will. Think about what the Storm vs Iceman and Storm vs Jean Grey threads turned into and then combine it.
#11 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @Pheonix of the white throne said:
" @Storm Mage said:
It will. Think about what the Storm vs Iceman and Storm vs Jean Grey threads turned into and then combine it. "
Yep.
#12 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@kagetaicho said:
" Depends. if bloodlusted i say jean 6 or 7/10 if in character i say other team easily. Also it depends on the version. Iceman could flash freeze and storm flash fry, but jean has tk, force field and mind control. "
Don't entirely agree.
#13 Edited by superboy14 (28 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah, Jean would win.

#14 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@superboy14 said:
" Yeah, Jean would win. "
Yep. I think thats the general answer.
#15 Posted by The Average Bear (2071 posts) - - Show Bio
I'll say Jean. Depends on the version of the characters
#16 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm wouldn't stand a chance and Bobby might.But as of now, Jean.

#17 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm will win even if Jean and Iceman will help each other. Their powers combined are just not enough to protect themselves. They shouldn't mess up the fury of Storm!

#18 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" Storm will win even if Jean and Iceman will help each other. Their powers combined are just not enough to protect themselves. They shouldn't mess up the fury of Storm!

"
jean will mess with her head, throw her around a bit then Iceman will freeze her solid.
#19 Posted by spiderpigbart (2651 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm is a nonfactor.  This battle is Iceman VS Jean Grey, which depends on if there are morals, and if this is the Phoenix. 

#20 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderpigbart said:
" Storm is a nonfactor.  This battle is Iceman VS Jean Grey, which depends on if there are morals, and if this is the Phoenix.  "
Agreed.
#21 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage: storm has much more of a chance than iceman??
#22 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@spiderpigbart: no storm is the biggestfactor...she will take out iceman allhe has is ice
#23 Posted by spidey 15 (17756 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm shouldn't be here.=]

#24 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@spidey 15: i love how ppl think that iceman can beat storm lol she would whoop his *** easily....if hes sooo powerful why is he STILL  LOOSING to people who he should be beating easily??
#25 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage: storm has much more of a chance than iceman?? "
@cortlin626 said:
" @spiderpigbart: no storm is the biggestfactor...she will take out iceman allhe has is ice "
But his power WAY past her's. Please try to be open and consider Storm is not invincible. 
Yes, but much power of Ice. Can change from state to state, and ANYTHING Storm has will not affect him.
No she doesn't. Jean and/or Iceman will take care of her, then the REAL battle would be on.
#26 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage:  
1) YEA HIS POWER IS WAY PAST HERS BUT HE NEVER EVER USES IT!  
2) HE STRUGGLES TO CHANGE FORM AND HE NEEDS MUCH ENERGY TO DO THIS! WHILE FIGHTING HE CANT JUST SNAP HIS FINGERS AND CHAGE FORMS 
3) Iceman got his *** handed to him by mystique and emma frost..im preety sure storm would do the smae... 
#27 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage:  1) YEA HIS POWER IS WAY PAST HERS BUT HE NEVER EVER USES IT!  2) HE STRUGGLES TO CHANGE FORM AND HE NEEDS MUCH ENERGY TO DO THIS! WHILE FIGHTING HE CANT JUST SNAP HIS FINGERS AND CHAGE FORMS 3) Iceman got his *** handed to him by mystique and emma frost..im preety sure storm would do the smae...  "
Do you have proof he doesn't ?
Again your in the past. He has changed and become quite powerful over the years. There are just some people who can beat Storm.
#28 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

ALSO STORM HAS ALL HIS POWERS AND MORE

#29 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" ALSO STORM HAS ALL HIS POWERS AND MORE "
nope not near his level when it comes to ice NOT NEAR. And you should know if your a Storm fan.
#30 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage: obciously shes not as good at ice as him i already knew this...she just has his powers AND MORE
#31 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage: obciously shes not as good at ice as him i already knew this...she just has his powers AND MORE "
Variety yes. But not power. Think about is, the fight starts, he freezes her solid ? Easy as that.
#32 Edited by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage said:

" @cortlin626 said:

" @Storm Mage:  1) YEA HIS POWER IS WAY PAST HERS BUT HE NEVER EVER USES IT!  2) HE STRUGGLES TO CHANGE FORM AND HE NEEDS MUCH ENERGY TO DO THIS! WHILE FIGHTING HE CANT JUST SNAP HIS FINGERS AND CHAGE FORMS 3) Iceman got his *** handed to him by mystique and emma frost..im preety sure storm would do the smae...  "
Do you have proof he doesn't ? Again your in the past. He has changed and become quite powerful over the years. There are just some people who can beat Storm. "

Facts.

1. Storm is more powerful than Iceman.
2. Storm also controls temperature and ice and is possible that she can affect Iceman directly.
3. Iceman will have difficulty using his powers when the place get hotter.
4. Lightning versus Ice = Lightning wins
5. Iceman can be knocked out.
6. Iceman may be hard to kill but with Storm also being able to control what Iceman can do, Storm will be able to delay Iceman's reaction since she will be able to affect it.
7. If they fight, Iceman starts in human form, so before he could make himself into ice, he's already struck by lightning. 
8. If we allow  iceman to be in ice form before the start of the fight, Storm will still win. Iceman still has protect himself from lightning and once Iceman turns into gaseous states, the easier for Storm to control him.
#33 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

@Storm Mage:  obviosuly u need to see this 
 IF ICEMAN WAS SOO POWERFUL HE WOULD HAVE DEFEATED EMMA FROST

#34 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
"  @Storm Mage:  obviosuly u need to see this 
"
@rbysjti said:
" @Storm Mage said:

" @cortlin626 said:

Do you have proof he doesn't ? Again your in the past. He has changed and become quite powerful over the years. There are just some people who can beat Storm. "
Facts.  1. Storm is more powerful than Iceman. 2. Storm also controls temperature and ice and is possible that she can affect Iceman directly. 3. Iceman will have difficulty using his powers when the place get hotter. 4. Lightning versus Ice = Lightning wins 5. Iceman can be knocked out. 6. Iceman may be hard to kill but with Storm also being able to control what Iceman can do, Storm will be able to delay Iceman's reaction since she will be able to affect it. 7. If they fight, Iceman starts in human form, so before he could make himself into ice, he's already struck by lightning.  8. If we allow  iceman to be in ice form before the start of the fight, Storm will still win. Iceman still has protect himself from lightning and once Iceman turns into gaseous states, the easier for Storm to control him. "
You opinions. Your opinions.
Seen it, as charlieboy said," Any character can when as written." Thats how it was written.
All I see is him getting kicked.
#35 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage: no for one shes broken out of his ice crap many times shes makes it seem easy....really
#36 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage: no for one shes broken out of his ice crap many times shes makes it seem easy....really "
Not when he freezes her completely. Check the Iceman vs Storm, I'm not discussing this over again. Who do you think can beat Storm ?
Yes she is powerful, BUT she CAN be beaten. And Iceman happens to be one of the few who can. AND Jean.
#37 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage said:

" @cortlin626 said:

"  @Storm Mage:  obviosuly u need to see this 
"
@rbysjti said:
" @Storm Mage said:

" @cortlin626 said:

Facts.  1. Storm is more powerful than Iceman. 2. Storm also controls temperature and ice and is possible that she can affect Iceman directly. 3. Iceman will have difficulty using his powers when the place get hotter. 4. Lightning versus Ice = Lightning wins 5. Iceman can be knocked out. 6. Iceman may be hard to kill but with Storm also being able to control what Iceman can do, Storm will be able to delay Iceman's reaction since she will be able to affect it. 7. If they fight, Iceman starts in human form, so before he could make himself into ice, he's already struck by lightning.  8. If we allow  iceman to be in ice form before the start of the fight, Storm will still win. Iceman still has protect himself from lightning and once Iceman turns into gaseous states, the easier for Storm to control him. "
You opinions. Your opinions. Seen it, as charlieboy said," Any character can when as written." Thats how it was written. All I see is him getting kicked. "

@cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage: no for one shes broken out of his ice crap many times shes makes it seem easy....really "

I agree. iceman is omega but not powerful.

#38 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

lol this shows tht he isnt going to be phasing into a diffrent form if hes knocked out

#39 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" lol this shows tht he isnt going to be phasing into a diffrent form if hes knocked out "
Again an earlier Bobby. Changed MUCH. He is more powerful and she will be defeated.
#40 Edited by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage said:

" @cortlin626 said:

" lol this shows tht he isnt going to be phasing into a diffrent form if hes knocked out "
Again an earlier Bobby. Changed MUCH. He is more powerful and she will be defeated. "
Storm can do that again. Besides, Iceman even asked  using about using his powers.
#41 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage: Bobby is constantly loosing to people he should NOT BE LOSSING to...just becuase he is an omgea mutant people see to think that he can be anynody and everybody he meets. He lost to mystique he lost to emma and ican bet he lost to dozzens of other people. just face it he is inexperienced and can not win. He never shows his full potential becuase hes to stupid to do so. Storm has beaten him before and will agian and again. 
#42 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage: Bobby is constantly loosing to people he should NOT BE LOSSING to...just becuase he is an omgea mutant people see to think that he can be anynody and everybody he meets. He lost to mystique he lost to emma and ican bet he lost to dozzens of other people. just face it he is inexperienced and can not win. He never shows his full potential becuase hes to stupid to do so. Storm has beaten him before and will agian and again.  "
Storm has been beaten too. Deal with it.@rbysjti said:
" @Storm Mage said:
" @cortlin626 said:
Again an earlier Bobby. Changed MUCH. He is more powerful and she will be defeated. "
Storm can do that again. Besides, Iceman even asked Storm  using about using his powers. "
Again an earlier Bobby, BEFORE he realized his true power,
#43 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage: he still notices his true power..AND HE STILL LOOSES OMG....HE CANT BEAT HER SHE IS TOO MUCH EXPERIENCED!!!! 

im tv shows, comic books, and movies shes always outclassed hima and used her powers beter 

THE ONLY REASON HE IS OMEGA IS BECUASE HE CAN LIVE WITHOUT HIS BODY WITHOUT THAT HE WOULD BE USSLESS....Storm should be omega but she cant live without her body she can beat him now and when she becomes omega this topic wont even be talkable
#44 Posted by rbysjti (10690 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage: he still notices his true power..AND HE STILL LOOSES OMG....HE CANT BEAT HER SHE IS TOO MUCH EXPERIENCED!!!!  im tv shows, comic books, and movies shes always outclassed hima and used her powers beter  THE ONLY REASON HE IS OMEGA IS BECUASE HE CAN LIVE WITHOUT HIS BODY WITHOUT THAT HE WOULD BE USSLESS....Storm should be omega but she cant live without her body she can beat him now and when she becomes omega this topic wont even be talkable "
I agree with you cortlin626.

@Storm Mage said:
" @cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage: Bobby is constantly loosing to people he should NOT BE LOSSING to...just becuase he is an omgea mutant people see to think that he can be anynody and everybody he meets. He lost to mystique he lost to emma and ican bet he lost to dozzens of other people. just face it he is inexperienced and can not win. He never shows his full potential becuase hes to stupid to do so. Storm has beaten him before and will agian and again.  "
" @Storm Mage said:
" @cortlin626 said:
Storm can do that again. Besides, Iceman even asked Storm  using about using his powers. "
Again an earlier Bobby, BEFORE he realized his true power, "

and again, past and present, Iceman has never shown beating Storm.
#45 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@rbysjti said:
" @cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage: he still notices his true power..AND HE STILL LOOSES OMG....HE CANT BEAT HER SHE IS TOO MUCH EXPERIENCED!!!!  im tv shows, comic books, and movies shes always outclassed hima and used her powers beter  THE ONLY REASON HE IS OMEGA IS BECUASE HE CAN LIVE WITHOUT HIS BODY WITHOUT THAT HE WOULD BE USSLESS....Storm should be omega but she cant live without her body she can beat him now and when she becomes omega this topic wont even be talkable "
I agree with you cortlin626.

@Storm Mage said:
" @cortlin626 said:
" @Storm Mage said:
" @cortlin626 said:
Again an earlier Bobby, BEFORE he realized his true power, "
 and again, past and present, Iceman has never shown beating Storm. "
Nope. Which doesn't mean he can't.
#46 Posted by cortlin626 (236 posts) - - Show Bio

yes but she has shown tht she can beat him 

but i gtg i have summer schoo tomorow my brother (brharri) the one obsessed with Jean Grey is about to hop on... 

AND DIS CONVERSATION IS NOT OVER

#47 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@cortlin626 said:
" yes but she has shown tht she can beat him   but i gtg i have summer schoo tomorow my brother (brharri) the one obsessed with Jean Grey is about to hop on...  AND DIS CONVERSATION IS NOT OVER "
Cool. ;) Bring it.
#48 Posted by brharri (838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage: ok i am a iceman fan but....... storm would be victorious  with the control voer the enviroment that they are in she has all the power storm has more potenial,intellegience, and overall rawpower  

i HIGHLY..... doubt iceman can wistand the might of a tornado or a lightning storm seen in the comic above
#49 Posted by Storm Mage (281 posts) - - Show Bio
@brharri said:
" @Storm Mage: ok i am a iceman fan but....... storm would be victorious  with the control voer the enviroment that they are in she has all the power storm has more potenial,intellegience, and overall rawpower    i HIGHLY..... doubt iceman can wistand the might of a tornado or a lightning storm seen in the comic above "
Hmmmmmmmm. Change states. Freeze her SOLID before the tornado comes. Come on brharri let's be serious here.
#50 Posted by brharri (838 posts) - - Show Bio
@Storm Mage: intreging yes i think you are forgetting storm is immune to ice and before the match she begings to suck the air out his lungs or a quick lightning bolt will do it :)