Avatar image for ultimatewarrior123
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@VictoriaGrey_2010:    

The fact that in your comparisons, you downplay Galactus' power speaks volumes. I clearly provided logic and reason to show why those two battles were not valid, if for whatever reason you can't seem to accept it, that is your dilemma, so don't believe that you are doing anybody any favours.

Now the truth of the matter is that Galactus has destroyed Galaxies as a side effect:

Galactus can devour Galaxies:

Like Phoenix Galactus can get to a stage where his hunger threatens all existence:

Heck even the Universe would not be enough:

There are many feats I could put forward, I don't know who you are trying to kid with "SOLAR SYSTEMS" LOL, try the OMNIVERSE:

But hey everybody has their own views you know, if you just view Galactus as one of the powers of 1 Universe, without taking into account what that means then hey, you could state multiverse all you want, but Galactus a universal power has multi and omniversal feats. Phoenix is multiversal because there is life in the multiverse, that is the near limitless source he was talking about. But until you prove the power of WPC nothing you have said thus far is convincing. If however, you show me that WPC is far above all over phoenix forms and that she could own eternity and stuff, then you will have convinced me.

View it as this, I want to believe what you are saying, but your argument thus far is not convincing. Hopefully now you will answer my question and not return with solar system nonsense.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatewarrior123: ...

there is a major difference within power levels when we talk about the Phoenix.. Jean Grey as "Green Phoenix" has considerably weaker feats compared to that of Dark Phoenix, much more WPOTC.. as Green Phoenix, Jean had power to control matter and has increased her psionic powers exponentionally but has limited control and is still has the weakness of the corporeal body as she is still a avatar serving the Phoenix Force.. regardless of that, she still possessed the power to bind the surging powers of the M'kraan Crystal which threatened to destroy the universe and beyond..

No Caption Provided

now, as Dark Phoenix she had grown considerable powerful probably due to the fact that she is no longer possessed the morals which keeps her powers in check.. in blind passion, she devoured a sun the destroy an entire star system killing 5 billions innocent lives..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

the Galactic Council of the Shi'ar, Kree and Skrull all considers the threat of the Dark Phoenix greater than that of Galactus, as Galactus only devourers planets, while the Dark Phoenix threatens to destroy all that exist.. 

No Caption Provided

as Dark Phoenix, Jean said that she held the universe in the palm of her hands, that she was almost God..

No Caption Provided

Uatu the Watcher said that she only had to think, and that thought will become instant reality..

No Caption Provided

here is the scan that you were requesting.. the most impressive feat so far.. the White Phoenix of the Crown is not like Dark Phoenix of Green Phoenix, for as the WPOTC, Jean Grey has finally become one with the Phoenix Force, not an avatar, but the Phoenix itself made flesh.. 

as WPOTC, Jean possessed the power to control an entire universe at a sub-atomic level at the very least.. she plucked the reality of Earth-15104 from the omiverse and dissected it from the current 616 universe.. she then control the 616 universe atom by atom, turning back time by controlling the temporal axis within the universe, doing all this while manifesting the universe in the palm of her hands.. and yes, Galactus is somewhere in that universe she is holding..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

she is even hinted to possess the power to create her own universe if she wanted too..

No Caption Provided

during the Secret Wars II, the omnipotent Beyonder wanted to use the power of the M'kraan Crystal to re-start the universe.. in doing so, she used the then avatar of the Phoenix, Rachel Summers.. the Beyonder gave Rachel the power destroy him which allowed Rachel to evolve and reach her fullest potential, which meant granting her the full power of the Phoenix Force.. when Rachel discovered the Beyonder's true motives, the Beyonder demanded that she return what he gave her.. with that, Rachel returned the Beyonder's powers as well the the power of the Phoenix, overloading even the omnipotent Beyonder with power..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

plus the fact the the Phoenix is a proven multiversal entity.. existing only one Phoenix Force/WPOTC in reality.. Galactus is not.. 
Avatar image for victoriagrey_2010
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lord_oraculous016 said:
"

there is a major difference within power levels when we talk about the Phoenix.. Jean Grey as "Green Phoenix" has considerably weaker feats compared to that of Dark Phoenix, much more WPOTC.. as Green Phoenix, Jean had power to control matter and has increased her psionic powers exponentionally but has limited control and is still has the weakness of the corporeal body as she is still a avatar serving the Phoenix Force.. regardless of that, she still possessed the power to bind the surging powers of the M'kraan Crystal which threatened to destroy the universe and beyond..

No Caption Provided

now, as Dark Phoenix she had grown considerable powerful probably due to the fact that she is no longer possessed the morals which keeps her powers in check.. in blind passion, she devoured a sun the destroy an entire star system killing 5 billions innocent lives..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

the Galactic Council of the Shi'ar, Kree and Skrull all considers the threat of the Dark Phoenix greater than that of Galactus, as Galactus only devourers planets, while the Dark Phoenix threatens to destroy all that exist.. 

No Caption Provided

as Dark Phoenix, Jean said that she held the universe in the palm of her hands, that she was almost God..

No Caption Provided

Uatu the Watcher said that she only had to think, and that thought will become instant reality..

No Caption Provided

here is the scan that you were requesting.. the most impressive feat so far.. the White Phoenix of the Crown is not like Dark Phoenix of Green Phoenix, for as the WPOTC, Jean Grey has finally become one with the Phoenix Force, not an avatar, but the Phoenix itself made flesh.. 

as WPOTC, Jean possessed the power to control an entire universe at a sub-atomic level at the very least.. she plucked the reality of Earth-15104 from the omiverse and dissected it from the current 616 universe.. she then control the 616 universe atom by atom, turning back time by controlling the temporal axis within the universe, doing all this while manifesting the universe in the palm of her hands.. and yes, Galactus is somewhere in that universe she is holding..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

she is even hinted to possess the power to create her own universe if she wanted too..

No Caption Provided

during the Secret Wars II, the omnipotent Beyonder wanted to use the power of the M'kraan Crystal to re-start the universe.. in doing so, she used the then avatar of the Phoenix, Rachel Summers.. the Beyonder gave Rachel the power destroy him which allowed Rachel to evolve and reach her fullest potential, which meant granting her the full power of the Phoenix Force.. when Rachel discovered the Beyonder's true motives, the Beyonder demanded that she return what he gave her.. with that, Rachel returned the Beyonder's powers as well the the power of the Phoenix, overloading even the omnipotent Beyonder with power..

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

plus the fact the the Phoenix is a proven multiversal entity.. existing only one Phoenix Force/WPOTC in reality.. Galactus is not.. 

"
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love how you both posted exactly the same thing. Now it is context time:

The Beyonder gave phoenix the power to kill him, provided that he would not defend himself, she was a mere fly to the beyonder, with all of that power she could not manipulate reality, and she was basically his pawn.

Last few scans are not even from the same comic, she was just giving the beyonder back his powers.

Now of course nobody is denying the fact that phoenix has an unlimited source of power, but heck Galactus just eats infinite energy, for example hyperspace:

Galactus can eat the energy of phoenix as his hunger is insatiable

Galactus has the power to wipe out all the celestials, but of course, as Galactus does not like to destroy everything around him like Dark Phoenix, he would only do these things when mind controlled:

"The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the Universe through out it's History will not be sufficient to feed him"

"Galactus who's busy wolfin' down ALL of Time and Space"

But hey it is all opinion, I had more but I am rushed for time, I will continue this later.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the way Galactus can also warp reality with his mind, and his thoughts become a reality:

Issue #3 portrays where the heroes assault Galactus and it starts off by showing that Galactus' "sheer presence can alter reality [and] nothing is going to be quite as it seems." Apparently, when you fight him, "Galactus hits you on hundreds of different levels. Even separate planes of reality." The entire comic proceeds on how Spiderman deals with it, who at one point is literally being unmade by Galactus' warping powers:

Yeah. And apparently, "What we normally see of Galactus is the merest tip. He's an iceberg of cosmic dimensions. . . . No. Worse. He has no dimensions. . . . No boundaries at all."

Galactus can feel everything, every cell, every atom, Galactus' least whim alters reality, as doom found out when he stole his powers:

Heck many people have been described as onipotent and omniscient, and Galactus is among that group with phoenix.

Galactus' power can not be measured by thanos:

Doom with Galactus' power can do anything, (obviously he is not as strong as the beyonder):

Glactus is likened to infinity and eternity:

Galactus likened to eternity and infinity:

Doom with Galactus' power is a threat to all creation:

Galactus being described as omnipotent (well I know that he is nigh-omnipotent, but it stresses his power).

There is still more but hey, I don't have all day.

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#56  Edited By marvellover1

This is ridiculous, phoenix stomps let alone green phoenix, dark phoenix, the wpotc is above galactus completely out of his tier, and jean is not still serving the phoenix she is bonded and turned flesh and become one, im sorry but there really is no competition here even if this was dark phoenix i still think she could take this.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#57  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

All the scans to prove Galactus can win are good except he has admitted that her source of power is greater than his and that in a battle his power would decrease as hers would grow with each use.  People like to say it was weak/straving Galactus that fought Phoenix, but he was neither he hadn't fed, fighting her depleted his reserves he couldn't keep up and was near death from the fight as he stated not because she came to fight him while he was already at this stage, yet and still a straving/weak Galactus can slag 3 galaxies, so weak by what standard?  Not to mention he was fighting one of the weaker Phoenix incarnations. The first time he encounters her, is with prep and being recently fed and he can't even seperate the Phoenix from Rachel, he wants do this because he says while he devours planets she can consume the cosmos once again admitting she is bigger than him in the cosmic order, he is then corrected, because not only can she consume the cosmos she can start it anew.

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans

" I am weak consumed by hunger" - Galactus

I am sorry but he was hungry this is not excuses. In addition, Galactus should be able to eat her energy, but hey, lets ignore that.

Galactus does not eat cosmos because he is not reckless. However, when mind controlled he eats the whole OMNIVERSE, proving that he is greater than Phoenix by your logic. Galactus as I had already proved can eat galaxies, universes, and the omniverse, stop going about this nonsense that he only eats planets, he is the world eater, as it allows him to in a sense preserve as much life as possible, he is much less reckless than Phoenix, and so in my view is superior.

alcoholbob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#59  Edited By alcoholbob

If there was no Phoenix, there would be Galactus. She protected Galan and allowed him to survive the creation of the new universe. Might as well be fighting his creator...

sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#60  Edited By sa5m

White Phoenix Jean I beleive =)

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@alcoholbob

A) she is nothing close to being his creator

B) Even if she was his creator (which she is not), it would not make a difference, as she is not TOAA, therefore it is possible to create something more powerful than herself.

But I assume you believe that WPOTC wins this.

@marvellover1

You said absolutely nothing. Obviously, assumptions rule the day.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@ultimatewarrior123 said:

No Caption Provided

He hovers near death because fighting her depleted his strength.  Even weak, is he able to destroy 3 galaxies. So weak by what standard?  Certainly not by ours as being able to destroy 3 galaxies is something to us, but to him the Silver Surfer ain't much so go figure.  All in all in a battle even if he is fed he will still run out of power and she won't.

He could absorb her energy and she can absorb his as well.  The Phoenix force energy is much like the power cosmic in the sense that is part of a greater whole and that their sources can shut it down or take it back from others as they please.

Black Celestial arc is not canon, and it was an alternate Galactus and was he altered and merged with a black hole which increased the level of the feat that he could not perform naturally without the machinations of the Black Celestial.  I never said he can only just eat planets?  He said while he eats them she can consume the cosmos, we was trying to nix the Phoenix before it became powerful enough to attempt this, he was obviously worried about this, and not due to cosmic balance, only by his arrogance as he says he will be bound by nothing, being or concept.  In the end it is proved that she is the higher power as merely trying to seperate her from her chosen form will kill the universe him included and that was the purpose of mentioning what he said. 
marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#63  Edited By marvellover1
@ultimatewarrior123: I dont need to the information already being stated is pretty obvious..
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@LordOfAllHumans

Black celestial is canon, as it is referred to in many other issues. Please don't mislead people

Galactus was already hungry at the start of the fight, he was going to lose. She on the other hand was not hungry as she tapped into the force of other peoples lives. Galactus has many other fights in which he does not tire, nor lose energy as he is not hungry for life source. Galactus could not defeat her as he was weak, all of his attacks were of no effect due to him starting off weak, it i as simple as that.

Anyway I am rushed for time, so I will elaborate later, and give proof later.

Avatar image for greenlanternfan
GreenLanternFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#65  Edited By GreenLanternFan

PF, shes multi dimensional and she IS the sentience of the universe she brings life... Galactus would put up a good fight though

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#66  Edited By marvellover1

Your comparing galactus to a creature able of resurrection and time manipulation, although Galactus is incredibly powerful, the phoenix force is just to much power. 

Avatar image for venomoushatred1001
venomoushatred1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Phoenix    
Avatar image for marvelhouseofstormscarletwitch
MarvelHouseofstormscarletwitch_delete

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

phoenix !

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus reality warping:

Can change reality with his thoughts:

Moves  a Galaxy:

Galactus fights with MULTIVERSAL beings:

Galactus fought the inbetweener who was far above death:

Galactus can eat mephisto's realm:

Further proof of universe busting:

Annihilus plans to use Galactus as a power source to destroy both the positive - matter universe and the negative zone:    

Heals eternity:

Destroys elders of the universe:

I have alot more about Galactus but I am again pushed for time, so I will be back, (although I don't think anybody cares, as they have already made up their minds).

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvellover1

Galactus can ressurect:

Here after they are in Death's realm, Death says that Galactus will reform if given enough time.

She can feel him reforming.

Strange will call on the Vishanti to help Galactus.

And, Galactus brings everyone back.

So... it was Galactus's own power that brought everyone back, but it was Strange that held off Death, and sped up the process.
So, basically, Galactus WOULD have done it himself, but Strange had made it go faster.

Time manipulation is in the arsenal of practically everybody on their level.

Lol when Galactus gets out of control everybody has to gang up on him, even LT (though IMO they went too far with LT)

Galactus telepathy, beyond anything Thanos has encountered. That was after Galactus schooled, Moondragon and Thanos at the same time.

Galactus with UN can just erase from existence:

The UN which is a part of him.

But it is all opinion I suppose.

SuperboyRob

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#71  Edited By SuperboyRob

Phoenix could calll upon galactus' life force and use that to battle him which would hurt him and drain away his life
ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@SuperboyRob:

I highly doubt that, as she gets her energy from unborn life, which of course Galactus can absorb.

Galactus thrives on ALL forms of energy:

Phoenix consumed a star and caused the end of a Galaxy, but Galactus is far more skilled:

Heck all the heroes on earth can't phase galactus:

I have got more but I am pushed for time.

Avatar image for victoriagrey_2010
VictoriaGrey_2010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ultimatewarrior123: 

If what you say is true, then why didn’t Galactus absorb her power in their last encounters?

Why did he lose every time they fought?

Was it just because he was hungry? lol, no, it was because the Phoenix was faster and smarter.
You can use any excuse in the book, but when Galactus came to earth for the sole purpose of getting his revenge on Phoenix, he lost. People like to say that it wasn’t a fair fight because he wasn’t ready, but guess what, that is his fault. He should have planned it out, not come half prepared. This just shows how foolish he is.

If he is as powerful as you say he is why hasn’t Phoenix fallen to him?  He has had plenty of chances to defeat her and yet he hasn’t. This thread is asking who would win and we already know the answer to that because it has already happened, more than once. Phoenix wins…

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By marvellover1

Not to mention the phoenix was weakened.., and the phoenix is much more skilled she can hold universes in her hands, can galactus resurrect himself?

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvellover1

Listen I understand about both characters, and the two things you mention are not even high end feats.

Galactus vs Phoenix

Both Galactus and Phoenix have demonstarted both Omniversal and Multiversal capabilities.

Galactus was devouring space and time, and would have destroyed the omniverse:

He has also saved the omniverse from the impossible man:

Galactus' power is also stated as being a threat to all creation.

Phoenix has also demonstrated its abilities as when Rachel was showing Phoenix in its full glory she had the power to reshape creation:

In addition while Galactus realised that Impossible man was a threat to the omniverse, he stated in effect that Phoenix was a greater threat. Whether or not that was due to Impossible man's silliness is irrelevant, as in order to be greater than an omniversal threatm you have to be omniversal.

Galactus has revealed that the Ultimate Nullifier is a part of him, remember that like Phoenix Galactus is a force of Nature:

Galactus 616 which was previously in his natural state (a star of infinite energy), showed not only that he was the 1st and last galactus, but that he could make a fool of a multiversal threat (Abraxas):

Phoenix also has limitless energy. Necron with just a fraction of the power was a threat to the multiverse when he merged countless earths into 1:

To be continued...

PS - The watcher has also resurrected and held a universe:

I will touch more on this in my next post as I have to go.

Out_of_Space

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 11

#76  Edited By Out_of_Space

Phoenix stomps

Avatar image for supermanwithatan01
Supermanwithatan01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This will never end...
Avatar image for theultimatesurvivor
TheUltimateSurvivor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galactus wins, Phoenix is just an overrated bird b*tch.
TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#79  Edited By TDK_1997

Jean will kill Galactus

ultimatewarrior123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Continued post:

When Galactus thought that Rachel was a mere Avatar, he attempted to forcibly remove the force from her. However it was revealed that she was the Phoenix, so instead of just destroying Rachel, he would destroy Phoenix which would cause life to be impossible, and Galactus would find himself alone. This reveals the great importance of Phoenix and why Phoenix is not to be destroyed or devoured.

"That child is Phoenix."

Galactus lets Phoenix live:     

The infinite potential of Phoenix comes from life unborn, Rachel is revealed as the ONE TRUE Phoenix:

Both Galactus and Phoenix have demonstrated great Ressurection ability. Death has stated that Galactus can come back by his will:

Here after they are in Death's realm, Death says that Galactus will reform if given enough time.

She can feel him reforming.

Strange will call on the Vishanti to help Galactus.

And, Galactus brings everyone back.

So... it was Galactus's own power that brought everyone back, but it was Strange that held off Death, and sped up the process.
So, basically, Galactus WOULD have done it himself, but Strange had made it go faster.

We all know that Phoenix ressurects.

Galactus also overcame the attempt of 5 cosmic cubes to destroy him:     

But hey, as I revealed earlier even Watchers can ressurect themselves.

Galactus is the brother of Eternity and Death, who were later revealed to be multi-eternity and Death:    

Phoenix is older than them all it seems as it was present since creation:     

Living Tribunal has his eyes on both of them, as he knows that Phoenix is a potential threat to the multiverse:     

Also Living Tribunal teamed up with Powerful beings to take down Galactus:

In my next post I will attempt to show that despite them both showing multiversal and omniversal capabilities, Galactus wins.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#81  Edited By AgeofHurricane

WPOTC

Erik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

#82  Edited By Erik

Wow weird bump.

TheMastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#83  Edited By TheMastermind
@lord_oraculous016 said:

Rachel did not overload the Beyonder, stop spreading lies, this is what really happened: 

Beyonder just wanted his power back, but instead he got back smoething more, the glory and light of every creature, even he did not realise the value of life, it took Phoenix to reveal it to him for him to understand: 

The Beyonder explains that it was a moral light which hit him, not the power of Phoenix, he realised that he should not kill humans, and that he should consider each life. LOOK at Beyonder's words. He felt what Rachel felt: 

That is why Rachel did not destroy the crystal, because she felt this feeling earlier. 

Everybody is like an amoeba to Beyonder, even Phoenix who was given the power to slay him is only "PERHAPS" not in that bracket: 

In fact I suppose that you could say that all Phoenix did was show Beyonder the light and beauty of each soul in the universe and it touched him like nothing else before: 

Also the scan you used to say that Dark Phoenix was considered a greater threat than Galactus, just shows that she was more reckless than Galactus. Galactus knew how to sustain his hunger by just consuming planets, whereas Phoenix went and feasted on a star causing alot more damage, than just eating one planet. 

The fact is that people are too quick to say jean wins when the evidence says otherwise. Thus I TheMastermind declare Galactus the victor.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#84  Edited By Killemall

@King Saturn said:

White Phoenix kills Galactus
TheMastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#85  Edited By TheMastermind
@Killemall said:

@King Saturn said:

What makes you say that?
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@TheMastermind said:
@Killemall said:

@King Saturn said:

What makes you say that?
probably due to Phoenix/Rachel literally beating him almost to death and him saying that Phoenix taps a source greater than his own (he was not at full power, but when bonded to Rachel neither was the Phoenix)
TheMastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By TheMastermind
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@TheMastermind said:
@Killemall said:

@King Saturn said:

What makes you say that?
probably due to Phoenix/Rachel literally beating him almost to death and him saying that Phoenix taps a source greater than his own (he was not at full power, but when bonded to Rachel neither was the Phoenix)

Hahaha Rachel has never beaten him to death LOOOOOOOOOL

Lets look at the facts befire exaggeration comes into play:

1) Galactus was hungry and weak before the battle started, whereas Phoenix was not. 

"I am WEAK -- consumed by HUNGER" 

2) The battle made him consume alot of energy and hover near death from exhaustion: 

3) Phoenix was full, and Rachel was the ONE TRUE PHOENIX, so Phoenix was full power, as she used UNBORN LIFE:

The infinite potential of Phoenix comes from life unborn, Rachel is revealed as the ONE TRUE Phoenix:

So on top of Galactus being weak and hungry in the fight, Rachel went past Phoenix's power and abilities by tapping into a sea of unborn life of infinite potential. So to say that Rachel was somehow weak is a joke, and to compare it as if to say they were both handicapped is like saying that if I was racing a friend, and I had 10Kg weights on my legs and he had 1Kg weights on my shoes, we were both handicapped so it is alright. 

Galactus has lost to Thor when he was hungry, he has lost to several weak beings when he is starved and dying, so obviously as Ultimatewarrior123 pointed out, Galactus was handicapped so much that he was never going to win. All of the battles Galctus and Phoenix have had does not help at all when deciding what would happen in a fair fight. 

Thus I believe that Galactus wins.

Doveland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#88  Edited By Doveland
@TheMastermind: You know that White Phoenix of the Crown is the most powerful form of the Phoenix Force, right? It's, like, the complete form of it.
Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

#89  Edited By Saren
@Doveland said:
@TheMastermind: You know that White Phoenix of the Crown is the most powerful form of the Phoenix Force, right? It's, like, the complete form of it.
I like how WPOTC has no relevant feats.
Doveland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#90  Edited By Doveland
@CitizenBane said:
@Doveland said:
Haha, it's because no one wanted to see Jean again after Endsong. Endsong was my favorite X-Men arc, and even I agree that she should stay 'dead'.
TheMastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#91  Edited By TheMastermind
@Doveland said:
@CitizenBane said:
@Doveland said:
Haha, it's because no one wanted to see Jean again after Endsong. Endsong was my favorite X-Men arc, and even I agree that she should stay 'dead'.

It is no good saying that WPOTC is the most powerful, as there are no indications of what that power is. In fact Phoenix itself has virtually limitless power anyway, just like Galactus, so it is not about the version, but more to do with the avatar, Jean grey just happens to be proclaimed as the best avatar of Phoenix: I mean just look at Rachel, when she was Phoenix, she was THE ONE TRUE PHOENIX (Caps meant to stand out, rather than shouting):  

I will give you another example, it is said that Rachel IS Phoenix, and not just an avatar: 

"That child is Phoenix."

Galactus was going to destroy the Phoenix Force itself, so it does not matter what version of Phoenix it is in my opinion. Galactus would surely win.

Galactus feats>>>>>>>>WPOTC feats

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#92  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@TheMastermind said:
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@TheMastermind said:
@Killemall said:

@King Saturn said:

What makes you say that?

1) Galactus was hungry and weak before the battle started, whereas Phoenix was not. 

2) The battle made him consume alot of energy and hover near death from exhaustion: 

3) Phoenix was full, and Rachel was the ONE TRUE PHOENIX, so Phoenix was full power, as she used UNBORN LIFE:

So on top of Galactus being weak and hungry in the fight, Rachel went past Phoenix's power and abilities by tapping into a sea of unborn life of infinite potential. So to say that Rachel was somehow weak is a joke, and to compare it as if to say they were both handicapped is like saying that if I was racing a friend, and I had 10Kg weights on my legs and he had 1Kg weights on my shoes, we were both handicapped so it is alright. 

Galactus has lost to Thor when he was hungry, he has lost to several weak beings when he is starved and dying, so obviously as Ultimatewarrior123 pointed out, Galactus was handicapped so much that he was never going to win. All of the battles Galctus and Phoenix have had does not help at all when deciding what would happen in a fair fight. 

Another person that can't read I see, I said almost to death, and Rachel never had full anything when it came to Phoenix even the Beyonder let her know that which is why he gave her full access to it, and in the end he (Galactus) still said she can tap a greater power, so yeah faceless nobody guy, PHOENIX IS MORE POWERFUL THAN GALACTUS!!!
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#93  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@TheMastermind said:
@Doveland said:
@CitizenBane said:
@Doveland said:

It is no good saying that WPOTC is the most powerful, as there are no indications of what that power is. In fact Phoenix itself has virtually limitless power anyway, just like Galactus, so it is not about the version, but more to do with the avatar, Jean grey just happens to be proclaimed as the best avatar of Phoenix: I mean just look at Rachel, when she was Phoenix, she was THE ONE TRUE PHOENIX (Caps meant to stand out, rather than shouting):  

I will give you another example, it is said that Rachel IS Phoenix, and not just an avatar: 

"That child is Phoenix."

Galactus was going to destroy the Phoenix Force itself, so it does not matter what version of Phoenix it is in my opinion. Galactus would surely win.

More crap he was not going to destroy anything, he was trying to separate them, and could not because the Phoenix had chosen Rachel to be it's vessel.   White Phoenix did a feat by mistake under her own power that outclasses anything he has ever done, faceless nobody guy.
MrBigBalls

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#94  Edited By MrBigBalls

Jean takes this!

TheMastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#95  Edited By TheMastermind
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@TheMastermind said:
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@TheMastermind said:
@Killemall said:

@King Saturn said:

What makes you say that?

Another person that can't read I see, I said almost to death, and Rachel never had full anything when it came to Phoenix even the Beyonder let her know that which is why he gave her full access to it, and in the end he (Galactus) still said she can tap a greater power, so yeah faceless nobody guy, PHOENIX IS MORE POWERFUL THAN GALACTUS!!!

Hahaha "almost beat him to death", and "beat him to death", imply the same thing, which is that Phoenix was owning him in a fair fight, when really it comes to Galactus being so hungry that he was bound to lose. 

Also I see that you like to make things up by saying that she could tap a greater power, Galactus never said that, read the scans before you argue SMH. 

Galactus outclasses Phoenix and wins. 
TheMastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#96  Edited By TheMastermind
@LordOfAllHumans said:
@TheMastermind said:
@Doveland said:
@CitizenBane said:
@Doveland said:

"That child is Phoenix."

More crap he was not going to destroy anything, he was trying to separate them, and could not because the Phoenix had chosen Rachel to be it's vessel.   White Phoenix did a feat by mistake under her own power that outclasses anything he has ever done, faceless nobody guy.

Talking more nonsense again are we. Galactus was going to destroy Phoenix, and the only reason he let Phoenix live is because of her fundamental role in reality. He tried to separate Rachel from Phoenix, but she WAS Phoenix, and thus if he devoured Rachel, the Phoenix woould die, hence the stars were dying. It was said that there would be no potential for life. They were pleading with Galactus to let her live. Don't try to lie to people that have the comic man. 

Also I see you are still holding on to the foolish notion that Jean Grey manipulated auniverse, when in fact all she was doing was guiding scott summers. Show me one decent WPOTC feat and I will show you a Galactus feat 10 million times better. 

There is TheMastermind Challenge to Lordofnobody
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#97  Edited By Killemall

@King Saturn said:

TheMastermind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#98  Edited By TheMastermind
@Killemall said:

@King Saturn said:

You keep saying the same thing without giving any evidence
Avatar image for infinitemasspunch
InfiniteMassPunch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@TheMastermind said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:
@TheMastermind said:
@Doveland said:
@CitizenBane said:
@Doveland said:

I will give you another example, it is said that Rachel IS Phoenix, and not just an avatar:

"That child is Phoenix."

Galactus was going to destroy the Phoenix Force itself, so it does not matter what version of Phoenix it is in my opinion. Galactus would surely win.

More crap he was not going to destroy anything, he was trying to separate them, and could not because the Phoenix had chosen Rachel to be it's vessel. White Phoenix did a feat by mistake under her own power that outclasses anything he has ever done, faceless nobody guy.
Talking more nonsense again are we. Galactus was going to destroy Phoenix, and the only reason he let Phoenix live is because of her fundamental role in reality. He tried to separate Rachel from Phoenix, but she WAS Phoenix, and thus if he devoured Rachel, the Phoenix woould die, hence the stars were dying. It was said that there would be no potential for life. They were pleading with Galactus to let her live. Don't try to lie to people that have the comic man. Also I see you are still holding on to the foolish notion that Jean Grey manipulated auniverse, when in fact all she was doing was guiding scott summers. Show me one decent WPOTC feat and I will show you a Galactus feat 10 million times better. There is TheMastermind Challenge to Lordofnobody

Excellent Argument !

Shawnbaby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#100  Edited By Shawnbaby

Galactus eats Planets...Dark Phoenix eats Stars. And this is White Phoenix.