• 189 results
#1 Posted by mgrman5 (588 posts) - - Show Bio

the battle takes place in distance space and jean is in her most powerful form white phoenix of the crown. Galactus is fully powered and just ate a big meal. who would win in a all out battle. I know they fought before but the battle was never decided. So who do you think would win.

#2 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
White Phoenix kills Galactus
#3 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@King Saturn said:
" White Phoenix kills Galactus
"
That releases Abraxas, and she probably kills him as well.
#4 Posted by King Saturn (224186 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @King Saturn said:
" White Phoenix kills Galactus
"
That releases Abraxas, and she probably kills him as well. "
More Than Likely
#5 Posted by Dreadmaster (16778 posts) - - Show Bio

I will take Phoenix

#6 Posted by Magicalmoment (1516 posts) - - Show Bio

phoenix ftw

#7 Posted by TruePwnge (2764 posts) - - Show Bio

In the fight she 'beat' him, she drove him away from the planet and Galactus was almost starving to death

Galactus fully powered is like Eternity, Death etc

Phoenix gets stomped

#8 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" In the fight she 'beat' him, she drove him away from the planet and Galactus was almost starving to deathGalactus fully powered is like Eternity, Death etcPhoenix gets stomped "
This is Phoenix of the White Crown.

http://www.comicvine.com/marvel-power-rankings/12-42221/

#9 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

phoenix stomps, if a powered down rachel green phoenix can beat a hungryu galactus. The most powerful Jean phoenix stomps any form of galactus into nothing.

#10 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio

I read somewhere a while ago that the Pheonix force is what caused Galactus to come into existence.  If that is true, then Galactus would basically be fighting the personification of it's creator.

#11 Posted by Morpheus_ (29873 posts) - - Show Bio
@High Revolutionary said:
" I read somewhere a while ago that the Pheonix force is what caused Galactus to come into existence.  If that is true, then Galactus would basically be fighting the personification of it's creator. "
Correct. It was the Phoenix Force that created Galactus at the end of the preceding universe. And since this is Phoenix's most powerful incarnation, Galactus has no chance.
#12 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio

yup, Galan was put in the WHR so he could be in this universe. WPOTC stomps

#13 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Morpheus_ said:
" @High Revolutionary said:
" I read somewhere a while ago that the Pheonix force is what caused Galactus to come into existence.  If that is true, then Galactus would basically be fighting the personification of it's creator. "
Correct. It was the Phoenix Force that created Galactus at the end of the preceding universe. And since this is Phoenix's most powerful incarnation, Galactus has no chance. "
My thoughts exactly.
#14 Posted by Vrakmul (23849 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus dies, but then Oblivion obliterates the Phoenix force in retaliation.

#15 Posted by randumo24 (4654 posts) - - Show Bio
@Dreadnaught said:
"Galactus dies, but then Oblivion obliterates the Phoenix force in retaliation. "

the phoenix is eternal and will always resurect unless all life is extinguished
#16 Posted by WindCloud (2678 posts) - - Show Bio

The only way Galactus would win here is if he prays to TOAA to help him.

#17 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
WPOTC destroys Galactus

@High Revolutionary
said:
"I read somewhere a while ago that the Pheonix force is what caused Galactus to come into existence.  If that is true, then Galactus would basically be fighting the personification of it's creator."

I dont recall the Phoenix Force creating Galactus. I don't recall the Phoenix Force having anything to do with his origin.
#18 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
" WPOTC destroys Galactus

@High Revolutionary
said:
"I read somewhere a while ago that the Pheonix force is what caused Galactus to come into existence.  If that is true, then Galactus would basically be fighting the personification of it's creator."
I dont recall the Phoenix Force creating Galactus. I don't recall the Phoenix Force having anything to do with his origin. "
It's referenced in many places.  A quick google search brought up this:

http://marvel.com/universe/Galactus

#19 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
I dont recall the Phoenix Force creating Galactus. I don't recall the Phoenix Force having anything to do with his origin. "
It's referenced in many places.  A quick google search brought up this:http://marvel.com/universe/Galactus"

I thought that the being that saved him called itself 'the Sentience of the Universe' or something like that. Could you post a scan?
#20 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
"@High Revolutionary said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
It's referenced in many places.  A quick google search brought up this:http://marvel.com/universe/Galactus"
I thought that the being that saved him called itself 'the Sentience of the Universe' or something like that. Could you post a scan? "

I agree with you
#21 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
" I thought that the being that saved him called itself 'the Sentience of the Universe' or something like that. Could you post a scan? "
I've heard that variation too (here's a reference: http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/g/galactus.htm).  I'm not sure which is accurate.

I don't have any scans, unfortunately.

@G-w-D said:
" I agree with you "
Thanks.  But I am not totally certain about it.

#22 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Akwa said:
" I thought that the being that saved him called itself 'the Sentience of the Universe' or something like that. Could you post a scan? "
I've heard that variation too (here's a reference: http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/g/galactus.htm).  I'm not sure which is accurate.

I don't have any scans, unfortunately.

@G-w-D said:
" I agree with you "
Thanks.  But I am not totally certain about it."

It really doesn't matter anyway. Whether it is Galactus' creator or not, the White Phoenix still beats him.
#23 Posted by G'bandit (13689 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix power!

#24 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
" @G-w-D said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
I thought that the being that saved him called itself 'the Sentience of the Universe' or something like that. Could you post a scan? "
I agree with you "

@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
The Phoenix Force saved Galan from the destruction of the previous universe, he merged with the Sentience of the Universe as they were guided into the cosmic egg, which in turn created Galactus after the big bang, in short from beginning to end the Phoenix is responsible for the creation of Galactus, from perserving Galan to sparking the big bang that resulted in the birth of Eternity, Death and Galactus. "
ok blackthrone your the guy who made the ''phoenix vs nothing'' thread well i found someone who will own her
#25 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
"@G-w-D said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
I agree with you "

@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
The Phoenix Force saved Galan from the destruction of the previous universe, he merged with the Sentience of the Universe as they were guided into the cosmic egg, which in turn created Galactus after the big bang, in short from beginning to end the Phoenix is responsible for the creation of Galactus, from perserving Galan to sparking the big bang that resulted in the birth of Eternity, Death and Galactus. "

As I said before, is there a scan stating this?
#26 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
" it in his latest official bio, it happened off panel there are no scans "
still waiting for a case why CA superman does not mop the floor with WPOTC there throne lol come on i need a good debate
#27 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
So Phoenix Force > Death, Eternity?
#28 Posted by Akwa (4821 posts) - - Show Bio
"@Phoenix of the Black Throne said:
So Phoenix Force > Death, Eternity? "

Yep. White Phoenix of the Crown is above them according to the Marvel Power Rankings
#29 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@Akwa said:
" Yep. White Phoenix of the Crown is above them according to the Marvel Power Rankings "
So there's no point in quibbling over details.  Galactus stands no chance.
#30 Posted by G-w-D (547 posts) - - Show Bio
"@G-w-D said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
I agree with you "

@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:

Are you hearing yourself?  The phoenix protected Galan at some point how is that rational evidence that it's more powerfull than Galactus 

I could equate that to someone claiming a normal person capable of beating B Banner is also capable of beating Hulk? 
#31 Posted by High Revolutionary (3166 posts) - - Show Bio
@G-w-D said:
" Are you hearing yourself?  The phoenix protected Galan at some point how is that rational evidence that it's more powerfull than Galactus I could equate that to someone claiming a normal person capable of beating B Banner is also capable of beating Hulk?  "
Are you saying that Galactus can survive the destruction of the present universe?
#32 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
" @DC_Marvel_1000 said:
" it in his latest official bio, it happened off panel there are no scans "
still waiting for a case why CA superman does not mop the floor with WPOTC there throne lol come on i need a good debate "
I read every word in that thread you haven't given one valid point in it, when ask for feats you give none, you say he fought the DC multiverse or some such non-sense, yet when faced with the fact that 52 DC universes combined <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< the infinite amount of marvel universes that are under her jurisditcion as the lifeforce and psionic energies of (past present and future) them.  you say limbo was nothing to him, yet to him limbo was the same size as the universe that she held in the palm of her hand while she had complete tk control over all it's atoms.  He beats some guy while she is casually disgarding and rewriting universes without causing the slightest ripple of paradox.  You then say he's greated because he reps a greater story, so then by that logic Mickey Mouse (older, has countless movies, toys themeparks) will kick the shit out of him.  So in order for him to win we have to base this battle on iconic status and not "real" power?  Like I said before, I have grown tired of you and your bait threads, you'll never change my mind, and I don't even see why you want to considering your mind is so fluid that you can't even pick which superman is the most powerful, if you really believed half of what you said then you would still stick by  Prime being as powerful as you debated he was instead of trying to find more powerful versions of him to beat one character. "
i had never know about CA superman at the time i talked about prime or else i would have never claimed that,he is the story itself he has the power of DC comics and like he said when he was facing mandrakk it was like facing a story that was trying it's best to kill him, limbo is MUCH bigger then a universe since this limbo had the osuls of all the multiverse, he is STRONGER then the multiverse itself and was hit by the power of it, and you can't say that just since she has more universes to view she is stronger that is just a lame idea of her power, i mean for all we know all those universes could pale to the power of just one in DCU since the power scaling is much different, the reason that there were no ripples in the main DCU is that they were fighting in the monitors realm where the DCU is just a comic book, mandrakk was the end of it all reality and everything, he was supposed to throw it all into the void, and the idea of mickey mouse is wrong since that has no point since this superman had the POWEr of the story not just the years of it, this superman was stronger then the monitors who veiw all the universe as just pages on a comic book, now HOW is jean gonna beat that?
#33 Posted by geraldthesloth (33313 posts) - - Show Bio

You are now both aware there is a thread for this..Take it there

#34 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
@geraldthesloth said:
" You are now both aware there is a thread for this..Take it there "
but he won't go there, i gotta pick the battles where i can, maybe if i throw galactus name in there it will count :P
#35 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12062 posts) - - Show Bio
" @G-w-D said:
"@G-w-D said:
"@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
I agree with you "

@Akwa said:
"@Akwa said:

@High Revolutionary
said:
Are you hearing yourself?  The phoenix protected Galan at some point how is that rational evidence that it's more powerfull than Galactus I could equate that to someone claiming a normal person capable of beating B Banner is also capable of beating Hulk?  "
that was not to debate about power, the question was about whether she had a hand in his creation, she did, the Phoenix is more powerful than him because he told her she was, her source of power is greater than his, as he was getting weaker she was getting stronger.  Eternity told Jean Grey that with the Phoenix the Stranger would have had the power to destroy the universe abstracts and all and use that same power (also called the resuurection force) to then rewrite the universe in his own image. "
i do agree that the phoenix is stronger then galactus, also black throne if we are gonna debate this we need to take it to my thread please
#36 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Galactus would win because he can outsmart the phoenix. He called phoenix a hypocrite because in order for her to stand a chance against galactus she would have to deny billions, if not trillions of people life. Phoenix would not upset the balance of life and death and so will not destroy Galactus. Potentially she could, but if Galactus is fully-powered she would choose not to.

So it would be a stand off.

#37 Posted by VictoriaGrey_2010 (337 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123 said:
" Galactus would win because he can outsmart the phoenix. He called phoenix a hypocrite because in order for her to stand a chance against galactus she would have to deny billions, if not trillions of people life. Phoenix would not upset the balance of life and death and so will not destroy Galactus. Potentially she could, but if Galactus is fully-powered she would choose not to.So it would be a stand off. "
A Stand Off?!?!?! Oh plz, you are talking about probably the two strongest beings in the marvel universe and you really think they would have a STAND OFF!?! Hahaha, the Phoenix tends to show us that she has a bit of a temper once someone pisses her off and Galactus would probably never refuse a fight, I think that  you just don't want to say it, so I will, Jean Grey(Phoenix) wins.
#38 Posted by marvellover1 (373 posts) - - Show Bio

White phoenix destroys.

#39 Edited by alcoholbob (1192 posts) - - Show Bio

Some impressive necro here.

And WCP wins.

#40 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

Okay, lets review, my suspicion is that white phoenix force wins ths as Dark Phoenix rivalled Galactus' power:

Galactus has no boundaries:

Galactus and Phoenix can both destroy universes:

Phoenix can destroy one:

In a what if.

We also know that the Ultimate Nullifier is a part of Galactus:

Thus Galactus should be able to own phoenix as the UN can destroy and recreate the multiverse:

The following was originally posted by RiseofApocalypse:

lawl. You want multi-versal feat?  

http://img21.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34618.jpg/  
"Should Abraxas reach the Nullifier before we do -- -- he can obilirate all the combined realities of the multi-verse..." 

The Ultimate Nullifier is a part of Galactus:  
http://img46.imageshack.us/i/fantasticfourv34915.jpg/ 
"The Ultimate Nullifier -- as much part of me as my heart itself"

Now you give me an omniversal feat for either Primus or Unicron.  
Observe: 

http://img293.imageshack.us/my.php?image=9te0.jpg     
Continued, read these three carefully: 
http://img371.imageshack.us/my.php?image=10qt9.jpg     
" The time will come soon when ALL the Energy in the UNIVERSE,
through out it's HISTORY will NOT be SUFFICIENT to feed him
"    

http://img401.imageshack.us/i/20396565ii7.jpg/    
" Galactus' appetite became insatiable
and it threatened to consume All Existence
"

http://img181.imageshack.us/i/biggomni1iq6.jpg/      
"Celestial renegade (Taimut) constructed a weapon (Galactus)
mighty enough to threaten the ENTIRE Space-Time structure of the OMNIVERSE"

Thus I believe Galactus can win this.

#41 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio

WCP is a top notch multiversal entity. she's out of Galactus' league.

#42 Posted by karrob (4279 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix

#43 Edited by VictoriaGrey_2010 (337 posts) - - Show Bio

@ultimatewarrior123:
Very good, but you seem to forget that everytime these two have fought in the past, for one reason or the other, Galactus always losing against Phoenix.

Also, Phoenix is more powerful than Galactus. Raw power alone and the Phoenix wins.

#44 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio

WPC is considered a multiversal abstract, who has the power to control universes. Galactus, even fully powered, is I believe, a tier below that.

#45 Posted by Mackeja (325 posts) - - Show Bio
@TruePwnge said:
" In the fight she 'beat' him, she drove him away from the planet and Galactus was almost starving to deathGalactus fully powered is like Eternity, Death etcPhoenix gets stomped "
White Phoenix is above Eternity, and Death. All other Phoenix forms are below them.
#46 Posted by Mercy_ (92695 posts) - - Show Bio
@VictoriaGrey_2010: O_o you're back?

White Phoenix of the Crown is multiversal. Rachel with the Phoenix gave Galactus a hard time. This is Jean at the full realization of her power. 

@Mackeja said:
" WPC is considered a multiversal abstract, who has the power to control universes. Galactus, even fully powered, is I believe, a tier below that. "
That's correct. 
#47 Posted by ultimatewarrior123 (1374 posts) - - Show Bio

@everybody above me (lol)

Please show me the white phoenix of the crown scans where she can control the universe. I mean phoenix is an incredibly powerful telepath and is very good at telekenisis so she can affect things on a universal scale at sub-atomic level. Not that she actually controls all things in the universe.

Saying someone is multiversal means nothing as where was she in all of the universes abraxas destroyed, (I know Galactus was getting killed), but Galactus is a being that can affect the omniverse, and using the UN which is a part of himself, he can destroy and recreate the multiverse. To be honest Phoenix in my view has an unclear power set, as she who is supposed to have unlimited energy clearly does not. In fact it is the case with many of these nigh-omnipotents.

Also Galactus has been beaten by beings less impressive than phoenix when he is hungry. When he fought Rachel:

"I am WEAK -- consumed by HUNGER"

Galactus was obviously not going to win.

In the other fight:

Galactus who was weak and hungry said that he could destroy her eventually (She was weaker than normal so this is not even a valid battle)

Therefore, previous fights can't be used.

Last of all, I challenge you to prove with scans the power of WPC is much more powerful than normal phoenix and also some demonstration or proof of her power, because the proof given in other threads is not impressive, and usually exeggerated.

Thanks for bearing with me.

#48 Posted by VictoriaGrey_2010 (337 posts) - - Show Bio
@ultimatewarrior123: 

The fact of the matter is that even in the Dark Phoenix Saga, the Empress herself predicted that the DARK Phoenix (one of the weakest forms of Phoenix) would become stronger than the crystal that created her, and if she would not be destroyed soon, everything that was would be no more; she would consume galaxies and eventually the Universe. That is why the Empress feared her so much. On the other hand, Galactus is feared because of his ability to destroy? Oh yes, Solar SYSTEMS. The fact that you are trying to keep the Phoenix’s past battles out of the thread shows that even you know that he would most likely lost this battle. I mean if there was a single battle in the past that he won against Phoenix, I highly doubt that you would be keeping it out of this thread, correct? Never the less, I will grant you that “wish” because I don’t really need past battles to win this, lol.

#49 Posted by TransgressionsofSociety (195 posts) - - Show Bio

Phoenix wins this battle due to the fact that she's so frickin' strong!  I don't know, she just seems pretty strong anyways.

#50 Posted by Out_of_Space (720 posts) - - Show Bio

R.I.P. Galactus