mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

Rules:

1. Jean Grey's telepathy has no effect on Crystal or Polaris.

2. Fight takes place here: Ballroom on a cruise ship dock in Hawaii.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

3. Round 1: Fight until submission or KO, morals on.

Round 2: Fight until death, morals off.

4. They all have been transported at a separate entrance, 100 feet away.

FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FemmeFatale

@mikemaximum: Jean Grey

Backflip

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Backflip

Crystal

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By LordOfFate

It's Jean's battle to lose

TheRedRobin96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By TheRedRobin96

Jean Grey

FemmeFatale

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By FemmeFatale

Polaris come's in last doesn't look like there much metal around...

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#7  Edited By ReVamp

I don't know much about Crystal, like what level are her elemental manipulation at?

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By mgrman5

@FemmeFatale: What are you talking about the whole ship is made of metal. In any case Crystal may be able to manipulate the water outside of the ship and bring it inside for some extra help or she could just burn all the tables and manipulate the flames that are coming from them, like Pyro would. Round 1 I might say Polaris because she has so much around her to use and she has really good shields. I think Jean may be able to win round 2 because she could just crush Crystal and Polaris hearts with her TK or just crush their brains. The OP shouldn’t have taken all of Jean TP just weaken it, so that she could only read minds with it. It would help her a lot because she could do covert strike missions.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@mgrman5 said:

@FemmeFatale: What are you talking about the whole ship is made of metal. In any case Crystal may be able to manipulate the water outside of the ship and bring it inside for some extra help or she could just burn all the tables and manipulate the flames that are coming from them, like Pyro would. Round 1 I might say Polaris because she has so much around her to use and she has really good shields. I think Jean may be able to win round 2 because she could just crush Crystal and Polaris hearts with her TK or just crush their brains. The OP shouldn’t have taken all of Jean TP just weaken it, so that she could only read minds with it. It would help her a lot because she could do covert strike missions.

Jean developed a tk sensitivity, with it she could sense what was happening around her on a molecular scale, like when she felt Lilandra trying to assassinate Xavier, caught the bullet and probed it at the same time to figure out it's molecular ringtone was alien to Earth, all while probing a limo and figuring out the same thing about it's composition, or feel Xaviers pulse because he was in contact with the something she was projecting tk onto.  Just mentioning it as substitute for telepathy as far as figuring out what the others may be up if they made any sudden movers, or use their power directly on the environment, which Crystal must do as her elemental power are really a specific type of molecule manipulation.  Polaris will be tough but Jean can use her tk to KO people like she did to Rictor, by manipulating his physiology during X-factor.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By mgrman5

@LordOfAllHumans: That’s cool, I forgot Jean had TK sensitivity and you are right that would be a helpful technique to use in this fight seeing as she no TP. Jean is pretty versatile with TK so I think she would be able to figure out how to stop Polaris from using her electromagnetism abilities because Polaris is a great manipulator of electromagnetism, but she nowhere near her father’s level. Although Polaris does have the field advantage, I think seeing as Jean and Crystal are standing in a cruise ship which Polaris could control the whole ship, or just part of it to attack her opponents with. As for Crystal Jean may have to just keep her distance and try to manipulate Crystal’s body from afar, because I don't think Crystal has anything to stop Jean from manipulating her and Jean could just block whatever Crystal throws at her as well. Seeing as Crystal has somewhat limited resources to control all she really has is her air and fire bending on hand to control unless she could conjure up some water or earth from outside, which is very possible considering her abilities. But I don’t know much about Crystal feats to say if she could beat Jean or Polaris given the scenario.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#11  Edited By Phylos

i believe polaris takes this, the whole ship is her playground. although jean might be the only one that gives her any problems.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

Jean is a telekinetic, the whole ship is her playground too.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By mgrman5

@LordOfAllHumans: the whole world is her playground lol :)

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

@ReVamp said:

I don't know much about Crystal, like what level are her elemental manipulation at?

She's very powerful. I'd put her and Lorna as pretty equal in terms of raw power IMO. She manipulates the elements at a molecular level, and can control air, water, fire, earth and has shown the ability to manipulate seismic and electromagnetic energy to a degree.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Round 1 - Jean > Polaris = Crystal (but Polaris has the better defense for the edge.)

Round 2 - Probably Jean.