Rainmaker
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rbysjti

Storm's team will win. They're more powerful. Thor might  be able to solo the fight.
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#3  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Anyone on team 1 could solo except Psylocke. Not sure if Storm could; didn't Rachel beat her? That's the deciding factor for me.

brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By brharri
@JediXMan: Rachel beat Storm when?
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@brharri said:
" @JediXMan: Rachel beat Storm when? "
During Uncanny X-Men. I think in the 300s or something like that. I forget the details.
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By brharri
@JediXMan:  oh very useful info do you happen to remeber how she was defeated 
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@brharri said:
" @JediXMan:  oh very useful info do you happen to remeber how she was defeated  "
Something happened prior to Rachel mind controlling Storm. There might have been more to how Rachel was controlling her; pretty sure the mind control part had something to do with the plot, but something led to it.

I own the issue, but I don't have it on hand. It's stored away in my comic book boxes and would be a pain to retrieve.

I think it took place between Uncanny X-Men #30 - 70. Don't have the exact number but it happened somewhere around there.
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By brharri
@JediXMan: Why thank-you JediXman that was extremely useful information i am most  appreciative! 
Also, do you have ANY  information on Jean Grey battling anyone if you do i would love to know but if you don't remember right off the back. 
(Don't go looking through your comic book box i would know it can be rather stressful)
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@brharri said:
" @JediXMan: Why thank-you JediXman that was extremely useful information i am most  appreciative! Also, do you have ANY  information on Jean Grey battling anyone if you do i would love to know but if you don't remember right off the back. (Don't go looking through your comic book box i would know it can be rather stressful) "
Jean? No. Can't think of anything specific or non-Phoenix related.
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By brharri
@JediXMan: Okay. Well thank-you i must say i am sorry for my rude and aggresive feelings towards you! I am not the type of person to "fight" but you get the point =)
agent9149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

#11  Edited By agent9149

Emma loses..she can't handle working with incompetence

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator
@agent9149 said:
" Emma loses..she can't handle working with incompetence "
Ha ha! That's funny (not being sarcastic)

@brharri said:
" @JediXMan: Okay. Well thank-you i must say i am sorry for my rude and aggresive feelings towards you! I am not the type of person to "fight" but you get the point =) "
Well I thank you.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@JediXMan said:
"Anyone on team 1 could solo except Psylocke. Not sure if Storm could; didn't Rachel beat her? That's the deciding factor for me. "

Rachel didn't beat her.  Rachel had backup that Storm did not have, and could have been easily defeated by Ororo if there hadn'tve been those ugly ass creatures helping her.  Rachel did however manage to assault her with telepathy................................although it still didn't take her out. 
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By rbysjti
@brharri said:
" @JediXMan: Why thank-you JediXman that was extremely useful information i am most  appreciative! Also, do you have ANY  information on Jean Grey battling anyone if you do i would love to know but if you don't remember right off the back. (Don't go looking through your comic book box i would know it can be rather stressful) "
Storm wasn't beaten by Rachel. An Alien controlled Rachel.

And the aliens couldn't control Storm, sshowing Storm's indomitable will.

Besides, looks like Rachel was already in bloodlust because of her change of sides.

While Storm still wouldn't kill her when she could kill rachel.

Team 1 for the win.
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#15  Edited By Mercy_
@White Mage said:
" @JediXMan said:
"Anyone on team 1 could solo except Psylocke. Not sure if Storm could; didn't Rachel beat her? That's the deciding factor for me. "
Rachel didn't beat her.  Rachel had backup that Storm did not have, and could have been easily defeated by Ororo if there hadn'tve been those ugly ass creatures helping her.  Rachel did however manage to assault her with telepathy................................although it still didn't take her out.  "
Does anybody have the scans and/or issue number?
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@The Dark Huntress said:
" @White Mage said:
" @JediXMan said:
Rachel didn't beat her.  Rachel had backup that Storm did not have, and could have been easily defeated by Ororo if there hadn'tve been those ugly ass creatures helping her.  Rachel did however manage to assault her with telepathy................................although it still didn't take her out.  "
Does anybody have the scans and/or issue number? "

I do. 

Uncanny X-Men #456 

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By rbysjti
@White Mage said:
" @The Dark Huntress said:
" @White Mage said:
" @JediXMan said:

I do. 

Uncanny X-Men #456 

"
Please show us the images/pages after that White Mage, I don't have this particular issue. I only have the issues after that.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@rbysjti said:
" @White Mage said:
" @White Mage said:
" @JediXMan said:

I do. 

Uncanny X-Men #456 

"
Please show us the images/pages after that White Mage, I don't have this particular issue. I only have the issues after that. "

Storm really doesn't do anything after Nightcrawler knocks her out.  Nightcrawler gets knocked out RIGHT after that. 
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#19  Edited By Mercy_
@White Mage said:
" @White Mage said:
" @JediXMan said:

I do. 

Uncanny X-Men #456 

"
Thank you.
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@The Dark Huntress: No prob.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By rbysjti
@White Mage said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @White Mage said:
" @White Mage said:
" @JediXMan said:

I do. 

Uncanny X-Men #456 

"
Please show us the images/pages after that White Mage, I don't have this particular issue. I only have the issues after that. "
Storm really doesn't do anything after Nightcrawler knocks her out.  Nightcrawler gets knocked out RIGHT after that.  "
I see. NOw i know when why they were all captured on the next issue. Sop Rachel wasn't able to take control of Storm. But on the following issues, she was kinda but only because Storm realized she was destroying the land so she stopped resisting
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@rbysjti: Something like that, yeah. That's also the reason why I've said many times in the past that a psychic blast could take her down, even if it doesn't kill her. 
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is it just me or is this thread a LITTLE BIT one sided?

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
"Is it just me or is this thread a LITTLE BIT one sided? "

LOL
Avatar image for maxwell_lord_the_fourth
Maxwell Lord the fourth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@White Mage: yes team two is obviously stacked!!
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By rbysjti
@Maxwell Lord the fourth said:
" @White Mage: yes team two is obviously stacked!! "
Yeah. But it's all about Storm again.

Team1 will definitely win. Some of them can even solo the fight