mikemaximum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By mikemaximum

No Phoenix.
JG and IW get 20 minutes prep plus element of surprise.
No morals.
Fight takes place in NYC.

PikminMania

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By PikminMania
@mikemaximum: I don't know much about her, but I'm pretty sure Enchantress takes this.
Superskrull86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 7

#3  Edited By Superskrull86

Enchantress

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#4  Edited By owie  Moderator

The Enchantress is extremely strong and physically tough, like all Asgardian gods, and has a wide range of powerful spell powers/energy bolts, etc. 

Without the element of surprise, I think she would win, after a decent battle. 

With the element of surprise, as in the OP, I think Jean and Sue would have a chance, if they were ruthless (no morals here).  Jean could collapse a building on her, Sue could try starting a force bubble in her brain, or start a bubble around her and collapse it.  Jean could try to pull her limbs apart with her TK.  Even with this, I'm not sure they could physically hurt her, and Amora could teleport away if things got too dangerous.  Their shields would protect them physically, but not against her spells.  And Amora has good psi skills, so I don't think Jean's TP would help here much. 

So with surprise and no morals, I think they have a chance.  Maybe 4 out of 10.  Jean and Sue are both powerful, just not the kind that would help them in this situation as much as in others.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

Team 1 for the win. An invsible force ram and/or TK force blast would be able to knock out Enchantress, and prep would likely give them the first strike. Could they kill her? Not sure but the OP doesn't state it's to the death, just no morals so, team 1 for the KO.

Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6  Edited By Killemall
@mikemaximum: Be as durable as Enchantress may be, a nice force field and MINDRAPE!! could do the trick :D  
sa5m

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#7  Edited By sa5m

The Jean and Invisible Woman

jojjimbo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By jojjimbo

I'm going with the Goddess Enchantress.

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#9  Edited By AgeofHurricane

Team 1.

Telekinesis on a molecular level FTW.

Freefa11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Freefa11
@Killemall: Enchantress once laughed off Xavier's attempts to scan her. Granted, he wasn't trying to destroy her at the time, but it still indicates she is far from helpless in the mental arena.
Killemall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#11  Edited By Killemall
@Freefa11: Oh cool i wasnt aware of this feat! erm perhaps telekinesis could help, dont know.. enchantress has magic and stuff.. looks more and more like a victory for enchantress then!
THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30
@Freefa11 said:

@Killemall: Enchantress once laughed off Xavier's attempts to scan her. Granted, he wasn't trying to destroy her at the time, but it still indicates she is far from helpless in the mental arena.

I recall that feat from Enchantress during classic Secret Wars, and agree with you there if Jean attempted a TP assualt, but she doesn't really need to use telepathy. Her TK is more than powerful enough to knockout Enchantress. Amora was once KO'd in a single punch from classic She-Hulk during Secret Wars, so I think that Sue and Jean can pull this off since they have 20 minutes of prep which should give them the first strike and the element of surprise.
Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

I still don't think Jeans tp would be without effect, she has honed her telepathic power to a level that nothing can keep her out if she goes full force with it, and she proved that Xaviers mind is not proof to this either as she easily walked through his mind and found his core, even though his mind was trying to keep her and Emma out and not to mention Cass. Nova used her power to trap him there.  Xavier stated that the force of Jeans mind was enough to turn thoughts to "ash".  She mentally dominated an entire horde of N'Gari and a demon sorcerer in Limbo all at the same time, while still having ample power to super charge her teammates...see below 

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#14  Edited By EpitomeofCool

team 1....they get to surprize attact her w/ no morals, meaning enchantress gets exploded..