Jean Grey, Flash, Superman, Spiderman vs Dr. Doom(Surfer's Power)

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By mgrman5

Jean Grey is at Dark Phoenix powers and is limited to using her TK abilities. Flash is Wally West and is limited to only going 5 times the speed of light. Spider-man does not have his web-shooters and is going all out. Superman is limited to using his flight and invincibility only. Dr. Doom has discovered the Silver Surfer's Power Cosmic again and has been able to alter his opponents abilities that is why they are limited in their abilities. Battle takes place in Manhattan, morals are on. So who do you think would win.

EDIT:

I am changing the scenario. Jean is not in the fight seeing as most people think she can sole Dr. Doom(with Power Cosmic) herself. SO it's just Superman, Flash, and Spider-Man limited in power by Dr. Doom, and ONE more provision Dr. Doom can't steal Superman's solar energy from his body by using the Power Cosmic and used it to beat him; neither can Flash take Dr. Doom's speed by speed steal, even though I don't think that would work anyway, but whatever.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#2  Edited By nefarious

Jean solos.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@Nefarious said:
"

Jean solos.

"
this
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By mgrman5

Really its Dr.Doom with Power Cosmic he can match Jean's power. And use his vast knowlege and skill to devise a plan to at least trap Jean somewhere.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@mgrman5 said:
"

Really its Dr.Doom with Power Cosmic he can match Jean's power. And use his vast knowlege and skill to devise a plan to at least trap Jean somewhere.

"
He will have the cosmic power wielded by Silver Surfer, therefore he can't match her power since she is more powerful than Galactus.  Every attempt to bind the Phoenix has failed, even the M'Kraan crystal couldn't do it.
CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By CAPiTA

Surfer's Power Cosmic is not at the level of Dark Phoenix.

Jean solos.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mgrman5

What if Dr. Doom was able to accriqe the Beyonder's powers.

CAPiTA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By CAPiTA

Then it's spite in favor of Doom.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#9  Edited By Edgeworth_11

What is Spiderman going to do?
Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By termiteone4ever

This must be Dr Doom beat down day .

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mgrman5

OK then I will give Dr. Doom the power of Galactus and Cosmic Cube to even the odds against Jean.

Avatar image for texasdeathmatch
texasdeathmatch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By texasdeathmatch
@Edgeworth_11 said:
" What is Spiderman going to do? "
Crack a joke about Doom's face?
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordOfAllHumans
@mgrman5 said:
"

OK then I will give Dr. Doom the power of Galactus and Cosmic Cube to even the odds against Jean.

"
Galactus is not more powerful than Phoenix and Kubik an evolved CC stated that they are not even more powerful than Celestials and recognize the power of Phoenix as being the source of all life and fuel of the stars, and call it the first level of power in the universe.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By mgrman5

What if I take away Jean and her awesome Phoenix powers, and just have it be the rest of the guys could they defeat Dr. Doom powered with the Power Cosmic.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By mgrman5

Wally West, is limited to going 5 times FTL. Spider-man has no web-shooters and is going all out. Superman, limited to flight and invincibility only.

V.S. 

Dr. Doom( with Power Cosmic)    

marvellover1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By marvellover1

Jean, jean is one of the most powerful entity's in marvel with the phoenix she is permanently bonded with it, also if you count her as a normal mutant before she merged with phoenix her powers were to raw and granted her an omega level.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By mgrman5
@marvellover1:
I took Jean out of the Fight, just because of that same reason she is to powerful for Dr. Doom to handle. So it is just the above mentioned characters fighting Dr. Doom.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By mgrman5

Wally West, is limited to going 5 times FTL. Spider-man has no web-shooters and is going all out. Superman, limited to flight and invincibility only.

V.S.

Dr. Doom( with Power Cosmic)    

Avatar image for termiteone4ever
termiteone4ever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By termiteone4ever
@mgrman5:
Why the down grade of the team?
GuruOfFunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

#20  Edited By GuruOfFunk

Doom demolishes easily if Jean is taken out.  
mewmdude77

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#21  Edited By mewmdude77

Was Firelord stronger or weaker than Silver Surfer?

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mgrman5
@termiteone4ever:
I took out Jean because people said she was to powerful for a Power Cosmic Dr. Doom which makes some sense since I gave Jean her Dark Phoenix powers. The other limitations I placed on the other characters was because I am making a character with those abilities and I wanted to see how my character would stand up to someone like Dr. Doom at such a high power level. But I guess without the use of the Phoenix my character would get beat down. Although I don't see how Dr. Doom would get past Flash's speed or Superman's invulnerability.
FunnyStuff707

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By FunnyStuff707
@mewmdude77:
I'm pretty sure that Firelord has nothing on Surfer. I don't think he had the Power Cosmic when he fought Spider-Man either, who was also in possession of the symbiote, sooooo...
I think Doom wins. He could defeat them all normally with some master plan.
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mgrman5
@mewmdude77:
I am pretty sure Fire Lord was weaker then the Silver Surfer, but Fire Lord was better at doing fire stuff then Silver Surfer was, but overall Silver Surfer had more raw power, I think. Also in my opinion, the Silver Surfer is one of the best Herald of Galactus considering the amount of skill and power he possesses compared the rest of the other Heralds.
emmo_frost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By emmo_frost

if jean is limited only for it tk, she can use phoenix comic power and take all of them, or tp.

Avatar image for gremlin_from_kremlin
Gremlin From Kremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

Driger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Driger

@GuruOfFunksaid:

Doom demolishes easily if Jean is taken out.

@marvellover1

said:

Jean, jean is one of the most powerful entity's in marvel with the phoenix she is permanently bonded with it, also if you count her as a normal mutant before she merged with phoenix her powers were to raw and granted her an omega level.

@CAPiTA

said:

Surfer's Power Cosmic is not at the level of Dark Phoenix.Jean solos.

@Nefarious

said:

Jean solos.

Doesn't matter what doom try. he can't come even close to her limitles powers.

Doom is doomed. he will be obliterated

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By X_insignia1

The team wins, but lets clarify a few things,

-For one, stating Jean with the Dark phoenix is more powerful than Galactus is false, a fully bonded Rachel beat a starving Galactus for one, which means little to nothing given that he was starving.

If anything they're more so equals, stated by Galactus himself in the "what-if" story. Even though it is not canon, it is the closest.

cheers.

Ultra_Girl_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Ultra_Girl_

Flash uses IMP

/thread.

Avatar image for lone_wolf_and_cub
Lone_Wolf_and_Cub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom stomps.

Mattferrar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

spiderman solos

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1: no actually jean is more powerful than galactus and were over that thank you

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean solos but Doom could kill the rest.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1:

right Rachel the weakest host of phoenix please do your research even in secret wars when beyonder released her powers she rivaled jean just regular phoenix not dark or white thank you

DarkRaiden

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Doom with Surfer's powers? Doom stomps. His shields are too powerful,a s are his magic and tech. Giving him the Power Cosmic is too much.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By X_insignia1

@njones5 said:

@x_insignia1:

right Rachel the weakest host of phoenix please do your research even in secret wars when beyonder released her powers she rivaled jean just regular phoenix not dark or white thank you

Rachel was not the weakest host, you're disregarding the P5, regardless my prior statements still stand.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@x_insignia1 said:

@njones5 said:

@x_insignia1:

Rachel was not the weakest host, you're disregarding the P5, regardless my prior statements still stand.

You prior statement does not stand for one reason. Galactus mentions how his power is waning and her's is not, in fact she is getting stronger as the battle progressed. She can tap more power than he can at any given time, which would in turn make her stronger. He will deplete and she will not.

X_insignia1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1 said:

@njones5 said:

@x_insignia1:

You prior statement does not stand for one reason. Galactus mentions how his power is waning and her's is not, in fact she is getting stronger as the battle progressed. She can tap more power than he can at any given time, which would in turn make her stronger. He will deplete and she will not.

prior statements doesn't stand how? I simple referenced how in the what if comic when Jean fought Galactus, they stated they ere equals, Dark Phoenix jean being powerful that Galactus ? wheres that basis? a 4 planet Amped Galactus was able to go toe, to toe, and even kill a Celestial that tanked an attack from an alternate IG.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@x_insignia1:

not to me they wont and yes she was get over it

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans:

ok and ummmm compared to being jeans daughter she should be fully bonded with phoenix as well

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njones5: She was fully bonded to one half of the Phoenix that became Dark Phoenix, other than that she did not tap the whole 616 Phoenix and was even told that by the Beyonder.

@x_insignia1: It doesn't stand because not only was it a What if?, the battle they had took place after a once lobotomized powerless Jean was able to become Phoenix again and was not using her full power which later manifested with her destroying the entire universe of which Galactus would have been in. So that What If indirectly shows her killing him and the entire universe rather effortlessly.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By njones5
bluepride1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By bluepride1234

How does jean solo (with only dark phoenix) a doom with surfer power with galatcus's powers. Like Galactus is stronger than a dark phenoix and with dooms mind, phoenix would be the next herald for him.

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluepride1234: that is your opinion most people on here say that jean solos and i agree with them so thank you for sharing

siddg99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

flash solos!

Avatar image for loveughostrider
LoveuGhostrider

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean grey will not win her powers are stupid dr doom will win if spider man has web shooter he will win

Eisenfauste

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Doom surfer wasn't impressive in the slightest, Jean Grey easily defeats him.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team stomps