Avatar image for hoarderofhilarity
Hoarderofhilarity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Hoarderofhilarity

If this is Jean without phoenix then I cans see enchantress dropping her rather easily as she is an incredibly powerful well enchantress and hand to hand would murderstomp jean. Skurge would probably be able to absorb even a full power blast from scott and with morals on that isnt going to go down so the executioner may be able to match scotts output initially with his axe and use his durability to get in close and use his vast strength to crush him. I could also see team 2 winning with switched sparring partners.

Phylos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Phylos

This is a great battle, Enchantress & Skurge for me though. Her craft is very potent and focused, I could see her controlling Cyclops through her glamor, thus making this a 3 vs 1 match.

The_Roman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By The_Roman

I am going to lean towards the Asgardian/Jotun team as opposed to the mutants here.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

Enchantress and Skurge pretty easily. Telepathy doesn't work against Asguardians and magic will really be too much for them. Enchantress and Skurge could just teleport behind them and smack them for the KO. If they feel like being even bigger asses they can rip off their heads alla Engineer on Michael Fassbender style.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Dextersinister

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

Enchantress and Skurge pretty easily. Telepathy doesn't work against Asguardians and magic will really be too much for them. Enchantress and Skurge could just teleport behind them and smack them for the KO. If they feel like being even bigger asses they can rip off their heads alla Engineer on Michael Fassbender style.

It changes all the time but it's currently working against them fine, Thor's mind controlled by telepathy in Uncanny Avengers and he's at the top end of the Asgardians. Unimportant though as Jean is White Phoenix so this is a bit one-sided.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#9  Edited By YoungJustice

What does Jean cant transform mean. No PF?

IZZR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By IZZR

@YoungJustice said:

Sorry should have been a little clearer.

Dextersinister

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Dextersinister

@YoungJustice said:

Jeans not a power ranger she doesn't go phoenix power activate she is currently the white phoenix there is no transformation taking place. I know that the OP intended there to be no PF but he worded it badly, normally I wouldn't care but this is a spite thread so PF Jean stomps.

OmgOmgWtfWtf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By OmgOmgWtfWtf

@Dextersinister said:

@OmgOmgWtfWtf said:

It changes all the time but it's currently working against them fine, Thor's mind controlled by telepathy in Uncanny Avengers and he's at the top end of the Asgardians. Unimportant though as Jean is White Phoenix so this is a bit one-sided.

I love how Marvel contradicts themselves lol. Emma w/ PF couldn't read his mind in AVX but now he can be mind controlled. Anyways, Enchantress has resisted Charles' telepathy before.

YoungJustice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By YoungJustice

Going with Team 2. I don't think Jean can get into their heads, and Cyclops is damn near useless.