#1 Posted by brharri (832 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

Team 2
#3 Posted by Renee (10265 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman and Cyclone FTW. :)

#4 Posted by JediXMan (31313 posts) - - Show Bio

Wonder Woman solos.

Moderator
#5 Posted by iLLituracy (13494 posts) - - Show Bio

I dare you to make a thread that doesn't have Jean Grey in it. I DARE you.

#6 Posted by JediXMan (31313 posts) - - Show Bio
@iLLituracy said:
" I dare you to make a thread that doesn't have Jean Grey in it. I DARE you. "
I said that once.
Moderator
#7 Posted by Acewild (149 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyclops voice, " JEAN!!!!!!"

#8 Posted by xan84 (4108 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:
"Wonder Woman solos. "
#9 Posted by Silver2467 (16387 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" Team 2 "
@Renee said:
" Wonder Woman and Cyclone FTW. :) "
@Acewild said:
" Cyclops voice, " JEAN!!!!!!" "
@Xan said:
" @JediXMan said:
"Wonder Woman solos. "
"
#10 Posted by ComicMan24 (147049 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" Team 2 "
#11 Posted by Joey Ravn (382 posts) - - Show Bio

I find Cyclone to be such a nice character. I've been recently reading Geoff John's JSA and she's one of my favorite characters, by far. She's extremely likable. Stargirl and Starman too. 
 
Oh? Oh, yeah. Team 2. But I guess we'll have a plethora of "Storms solos THE MULTIVERSE with one hand" posts ahead...

#12 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio
@Joey Ravn said:
"I find Cyclone to be such a nice character. I've been recently reading Geoff John's JSA and she's one of my favorite characters, by far. She's extremely likable. Stargirl and Starman too.  Oh? Oh, yeah. Team 2. But I guess we'll have a plethora of "Storms solos THE MULTIVERSE with one hand" posts ahead... "

From 1 person.  Not all of us.  Although Cyclone is pointless in this fight, as Jean or Storm could beat the living hell out of her.
#13 Posted by White Mage (18751 posts) - - Show Bio

What is there distance?  Does Jean have Phoenix?  A fragment of Phoenix?  Something? 
#14 Posted by Mighty Max (457 posts) - - Show Bio

What did Jean ever do to you to deserve this?
 
Team 2 wins!

#15 Posted by MKF30 (11528 posts) - - Show Bio

@Silver2467 said:

" @MKF30 said:
" Team 2 "
@Renee said:
" Wonder Woman and Cyclone FTW. :) "
@Acewild said:
" Cyclops voice, " JEAN!!!!!!" "
@Xan said:
" @JediXMan said:
"Wonder Woman solos. "
"
"


 

QFT! lol
#16 Posted by Fortanono (4840 posts) - - Show Bio
@MKF30 said:
" Team 2 "
#17 Posted by brharri (832 posts) - - Show Bio

Jean and storm jean can control cyclone her telepathy and make her fight wonderwoman and she will be fighting a 3 on 1 battle she can not win

#18 Edited by Sylvain (1640 posts) - - Show Bio

Dark Phoenix>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Wonder Woman>Jean Grey,Storm,Cyclone(Teaming Up).So Wonder Woman Solo.