Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

Round 1 : Kitty and Magik 

Round 2:  Armor and Rogue( Sunfire powers and ms.Marvel's)  and Kurt   

Round 3: Magneto and Psylocke(equallly powerful tp and tk) with help from Rachel (Phoenix Echo)   

Round 4:  Ironman with Rulk, and Human Torch with Cosmic rod as Back-up (<<<<<<Overkill???  If so let me know) 

Fight takes place on Muir Island  
 The ladies get to rest  between matches.
Jean gets Phoenix Echo(Not full power

Scenario 1: Morals on 
Scenario 2:  Bloodlust, no Morals.

Do you think they clear it Viners???
BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By BMEZY

Wow...this gauntlet is pretty intense

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Certainly stops at round 3 and they aren't getting past round 4.

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@BMEZY said:

Wow...this gauntlet is pretty intense

Well  

any thoughts? 

@mrdecepticonleader said:

Certainly stops at round 3 and they aren't getting past round 4.

Why do you see them stopping at 3. 
Care to explain more?
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 4

#5  Edited By Belladonna

Round 2? Possibly because of Magneto? I mean two telepath getting at her isn't nothing when sue can contain on of them and deal with Magneto but Magneto is the tricky one.

Avatar image for mrdecepticonleader
mrdecepticonleader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@Iamlovewithin500:

@Charmix said:

Round 2? Possibly because of Magneto? I mean two telepath getting at her isn't nothing when sue can contain on of them and deal with Magneto but Magneto is the tricky one.

pretty much this

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By nefarious

They stop at Round 3 thanks to Magneto.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By EpitomeofCool

if they get past 3 they wont clear round 4 you gave tony prep...

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Charmix said:

Magneto isn't a huge problem. Sue and Jean together can shield each other from the worst of his attacks.The tricky part is that he isn't susceptible to telepathic attacks with that helmet on,and even without it  he's pretty resistant.I think both Jean and Sue would overwhelm him eventually. 

Rachel could potentially be a problem,but Jean is superior in skill and power to her daughter.Psylcoke could be a tough contender for Susan  because her telekinesis is off the charts.At one point it was stronger than Jeans. 

@EpitomeofCool said:

Take Prep off then? 

Then will it be more easier to gauge?
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
BUMP!
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Belladonna

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Charmix said:

Magneto isn't a huge problem. Sue and Jean together can shield each other from the worst of his attacks.The tricky part is that he isn't susceptible to telepathic attacks with that helmet on,and even without it he's pretty resistant.I think both Jean and Sue would overwhelm him eventually.

Rachel could potentially be a problem,but Jean is superior in skill and power to her daughter.Psylcoke could be a tough contender for Susan because her telekinesis is off the charts.At one point it was stronger than Jeans.

Sue can block telekinesis, Psylocke wouldn't be an issue, plus it's in character for Sue to take a person's oxygen away to consider it a feat. Someone explained this before. Rachel compared to Jean is nothing, Jean would wipe Rachel especially given that she has an echo as well. Magneto is what I'm stuck on. Though with the echo Jean could for say possible atomize them?

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By mgrman5

@Iamlovewithin500: Couple of questions first when you say Rouge gets Ms. Marvel's powers do you mean when she had them back then or Ms. Marvel's power levels currently. Also when you say Psylocke has equally powerful TK and TP do you mean before her depowerment recently and before Madelyn Pryor's manipulations, when Psylocke was resurrected and could make a TK katana and had immunity to reality warping. And what is Jean like with the Phoenix Echo how strong exactly is she, is it like Rachel when she had except a bit more powerful. Also the Human Torch with the CCR is a bit to much I mean he was able to harm a Celestial with that thing and that is pretty hard to do, I mean sure the Celestial was able to regenerate like it was nothing but he still was able to make a hole through it which is pretty good considering. Does Magik get support from Limbo and can she transport them their where she is more powerful. Sorry for all the questions just wanted to get all the unknown variables out of the way before I post an accurate opinion.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Charmix said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Charmix said:

Magneto isn't a huge problem. Sue and Jean together can shield each other from the worst of his attacks.The tricky part is that he isn't susceptible to telepathic attacks with that helmet on,and even without it he's pretty resistant.I think both Jean and Sue would overwhelm him eventually.

Rachel could potentially be a problem,but Jean is superior in skill and power to her daughter.Psylcoke could be a tough contender for Susan because her telekinesis is off the charts.At one point it was stronger than Jeans.

Sue can block telekinesis, Psylocke wouldn't be an issue, plus it's in character for Sue to take a person's oxygen away to consider it a feat. Someone explained this before. Rachel compared to Jean is nothing, Jean would wipe Rachel especially given that she has an echo as well. Magneto is what I'm stuck on. Though with the echo Jean could for say possible atomize them?

Well yeah for morals off she could do that.There are two cases 

Morals on and  if  Morals off. 

I think if they eliminate Betsy and tag team Eric.. Then they can get past him. 
Morals on would be a harder fight to debate,morals off  to me would  be easier for the ladies., because then you  potentially have the mind raping and bubbles in the body Insert here(>>) scenario.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Belladonna

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Charmix said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Charmix said:

Well yeah for morals off she could do that.There are two cases

Morals on and if Morals off. I think if they eliminate Betsy and tag team Eric.. Then they can get past him. Morals on would be a harder fight to debate,morals off to me would be easier for the ladies., because then you potentially have the mind raping and bubbles in the body Insert here(>>) scenario.

Sue has blocked people's oxygen even morals on, it's enough to say she can do it in any state.

Well yeah but if it's moral's off for Magneto I wouldn't take him for granted, he could possibly give the two a stroke, due to them having iron in their blood.

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By BMEZY

the power of the phoenix echo is also a force to be reckoned with...it destroyed the hand of the celestrial judge Arisham..this is an expression of power even with the residue of phoenix power.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@mgrman5:  

Couple of questions first when you say Rouge gets Ms. Marvel's powers do you mean when she had them back then or Ms. Marvel's power levels currently. 

When Rogue had them back then.  

Also when you say Psylocke has equally powerful TK and TP do you mean before her depowerment recently and before Madelyn Pryor's manipulations, when Psylocke was resurrected and could make a TK katana and had immunity to reality warping.  

Yes.After she was resurrected with TP  and reality warping immunity   

And what is Jean like with the Phoenix Echo how strong exactly is she, is it like Rachel when she had except a bit more powerful. 

To gauge her levels,she's like Rachel,but a bit more powerful with the Echo   

Also the Human Torch with the CCR is a bit to much I mean he was able to harm a Celestial with that thing and that is pretty hard to do, 

Susan has also cracked a celestials armor.I think she can fend aginst her little brother.  

Does Magik get support from Limbo and can she transport them their where she is more powerful.  

No just her regular power levels on Earth.No Limbo help.  

Sorry for all the questions just wanted to get all the unknown variables out of the way before I post an accurate opinion. 

That's okay (:
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Charmix:

Sue has blocked people's oxygen even morals on, it's enough to say she can do it in any state.

Well yeah but if it's moral's off for Magneto I wouldn't take him for granted, he could possibly give the two a stroke, due to them having iron in their blood.

Yeah but the catch is,do you think she'd be able to bypass his shields wit her powers,and visaversa? 

Morals off everybody starts doing dangerous  things. 

Magneto giving out free strokes 

Sue imploding people inside out 

Jean mind raping or atomizing people with TK. 

(: 

Many possibilities
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Belladonna

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Charmix:

Yeah but the catch is,do you think she'd be able to bypass his shields wit her powers,and visaversa? Morals off everybody starts doing dangerous things. Magneto giving out free strokes Sue imploding people inside out Jean mind raping or atomizing people with TK. (: Many possibilities

Honestly I have no idea lol.

But who ever strikes first then I'm assuming lol all of their powers function at the speed of thought.... but assuming Magneto has his two left over buddies, he might pull the win.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Charmix: Yeah I'm not sure either,Tis why I made this match up..lol 

=P
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Belladonna

@Iamlovewithin500: You tricky gal ;) heheh

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Charmix:  Well you know me ...

All in a days work. 

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
BUUUUUUUUUMP!
mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By mgrman5

@Iamlovewithin500: The ladies make it to round 4 but barley. Round 1 is making me think I hate using speed blitz or mind rape as a way characters could win because I think it is a cop out I want the fight to more interesting than instant KO, some actual fighting. But considering that Round 1 is Kitty and Magik mindrape may be the quickest and most effective way of winning since I don't if Kitty phasing works against Sue or if Magik given enough time could find a spell to neutralize both of her enemies or just teleport behind them and use her Soulsword to take at least one of these lovely ladies or just give the Soulsword to Kitty and let her phase her way through them. So using Jeans TP is the only way I see this round going down smoothly without to much fuss.

Round 2 I see as less than challenge than round 1 seeing as most of that roster can't get past the Ladies TK/Force shields which have taken incredible amount of damge without out yeilding more than I think the opponets can dishout. Except for Nightcrawlers teleporting all around which is the only thing I see causing some trouble, Jean and Sue have fought much wrose.

Round 3 will be the hardest to beat because of Magneto and is crazy showings as being a team buster he is powerful, versatile, and dangerously smart. Also given that he has TP back incase things go south evening the odds a bit on that front. With morals off I see this as being a grusome battle with dissmeberments and head explosions and my favriote becoming druillng mess for everybody so try to keep this a little less crazy. Morals on I see the TPers going at it off the bat while the rest strugle to fight each other, waiting for the psychic to come and assiest whoever side wins the psychic battle first should take the fight. Which is probably Jean with Echo considering she is more skilled and more powerful than either Rachel or Besty. That leaves Sue to try and conted with Mags witch will be tough. Mags will probably use the environment as his advantage and make some objects fly at Sue only to serve as a distraction until he can find the opportunity he needs to take out Sue which she want make it easy for him. It will take time hopefully enough time so that Jean can join the party.

Round 4 will be insane Iron Man and Rulk can both get past Sue sheils individually but maybe if Jean and Sue stick together and work as a team they might be able to muster up something for the guys. Morals on I think Sue would be able to get through to Johnny in someway being mind control or a missunderstanding to the reason they are fighting. I mean they are brother and sister sure they might disagree with each other and innoy each other to no end, I should know I have a older sister my self, they are still family and given enough incentive and some help from Jean TP influence. I see Johnny turning around and helping the Ladies out making this a lot more faier fight. As for Iron Man and Rulk I see Jean taking Tony down with a tough fight from both but with no prep and outside assistance from other tech I see Jean taking him. That leaves Rulk and with Jean attacking him mentally while Johnny and Sue attack him physically eventually he will go down.

Sorry for the poor gramer and typos using my PS3 right now typing this up with just a controller its pretty good considering the browser that they have is not so great.

So In conclusion:

Round 1: Jean and Sue Via miderape

Round 2: Jean and Sue Via greater defensive capabilities

Round 3: Morals On: Jean and Sue but barley because of Magneto; Morals Off: A draw because everybody will be dead, or Jean will just go bananas and blow up the content they are on killing her and everybody else in a glorious fiery inferno of death and destruction.

Round 4: Morals On: Jean and Sue with maybe Johnny helping; should beat Rulk and Iron Man; Morals Off: Jean and Sue via mindrape and head exploding.

The Ladies clear it in one of the toughest fights of their lives. Good thread by the way :) Love these to characters they are really powerful and strong women. And if need be they can take names and not give two cents about it, Bad A.

mgrman5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By mgrman5

@Iamlovewithin500: What does everybody else think can they clear it?

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By chiq

Pretty tough to mindrape magik...Xavier, Rachel, Emma and Shadowking couldn't do it. I am not sure if jean can. It's a possiblty i guess...but a lot of other people would be easier to mindrape then Illyana.

No Caption Provided

and if it is no morals....Magik can simply teleport limbs off...

No Caption Provided

and if she brings this to Limbo they will be tougher then a lot of these other people.

No Caption Provided

Rachel with the Phoenix force couldn't overcome magik's enchantment with the soulsword.

No Caption Provided

She's a lot more powerful then most of the people on this list above her

Edit: sorry didn't see the no Limbo clause....well then porting of limbs or trapping them in a different time period then...Can Jean time travel in this mode? might come down to who strikes first...bubble to the brain vs teleporting their heads off...and shadow cat be affected when intangible? Round 1 can beat em...

ThatThorFan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By ThatThorFan

I really like this thread. :p

The most trouble is when they get to Magneto. Jean and IW would take him in Scenario 2.

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By THUNDERBOLT30

I think they can make it to either 3 or 4.

Avatar image for invisible_witch
Invisible_Witch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Invisible_Witch

bump

njones5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and iw beat 1st round.

Jean and iw beat 2nd round.

Jean takes Rachel's echo of the Phoenix Force and uses it to beat magneto and psylocke with ease.

Jean and iw for 3rd round.

They run it.

SinnTek1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hiddenforce

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue and Jean clears

R1:

-Both of their are to fast for Magik and Kitty is of no use when Sue and Jean are invisible

R2:This is easier than round one

R3:

Imo Sue and Mags are roughly on the same level with Sue winning due to her powers working through other force fields and Jean can handle both Betsy and Rachel and non of these 3 can get through Sue's force field anyway

R4:

Annihilas with the cosmic rod gets owned all the time by the FF and Johnny usually uses it to increase his heat so Sue has this while Jean solos Ironman and rulk

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 geekryan  Online

Definitely stops at 3.

Both Rachel and Psylocke's TP are roughly on Jean's level in their current versions.

As powerful as Sue is, Magneto is a consistent team buster. Morals on, Mags wins. Morals off, depends on who strikes first.

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

they loose at 4 in scenario 2 scenario 1 they cant move past rachel with phoenix echo with no stated cap and psylocke backing her up on top of magneto

yeah there is no

Lord_Spectrum

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They stop at 3.

Psylocke's and Rachel's combined TP prowress should be enough to repell Jean's TP, add to that Magneto can negate Telepathy, like he has done so in the past to Jean, or cover himself and his teammates in EM Fields which repel telepathic forces (can post scan if anyone wants), and TP practically becomes useless for Jean and thus with no TP she might be overwhelmed by TP of the team.

Now then there is Sue, as we know her forcefields and constructs are made of psionic energy, the said energy that both Magneto and Rachel can control, basically her own powerset becomes her main weakness.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

stops at round 3 barely and would probably beat round 4 only johnny is a threat.

katiemorosky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By katiemorosky

Sue's shields are made of hyperspace energy, not psionic, she just controls them psionically. She can also make them appear anywhere, and she has been even able to bypass even Doom's force fields and shatter his armor (both his shields and armor have better durability feats then most of these characters, if not all). She can repel matter manipulation since her shields have no molecular structure and in comics matter manipulation generally is psionic energy that goes out of the user and then tags the target. So if Sue encases Magneto, Rachel and Betsy in a bubble, they would pretty much be powerless, their powers wouldn't be able to go outside and wouldn't cause any effect in her shields since they have no molecular structure. Molecule Man, Jean Grey, and Sersi (very powerful matter manipulators) could do nothing through Susan's shields. Her shields have also blocked telepathy, although inconsistently, but with Jean (who has the Phoenix echo) countering any form of telepathic assault, they could pretty much render team 3 powerless, wich would give them the win.

Morals off Sue, from the start, can simply create tiny air bubbles in their hearts simultaneously giving them heart attacks and game over (this applies to all the teams). Sue also has auto-shield feats so they would likely be shielded from the beginning in all battles, wich would make the other teams unable to kill them instantly, while Jean and Sue could still do it. So IMO they clear, with or without morals.