Jean Gray vs Captain Marvel?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By jasraj

Mmmh, even though Jean is a telepath, CM had the speed of Mercury, and I believe he will use it before she can use her telepathy, he could easily use it to knock her out, before she can even use her telepathy, I think CM wins due to his speed, power and strength, anyway what do you think?
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Silver2467

Morals on or off?

manx422

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By manx422

Even if she uses her telepathy she won't win
CM stomps

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By jasraj

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Silver2467
@Silver2467 said:
" Morals on or off? "
Avatar image for czarny_samael666
czarny_samael666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By czarny_samael666
@jasraj said:
"
CM can move faster than she could even use her telepathy, CM wins
"
Spite thread, since You already know that he can stomp her and it is a stomp since You allow him to speedblitz.
nightwing91

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 7

#7  Edited By nightwing91

Spite since you let marvel speedblitz.

Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By lord_oraculous016

is Jean with the PF? because if she does, then CM has no chance of winning whatsoever.. even an echo is too much for CM..

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By jasraj
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"is Jean with the PF? because if she does, then CM has no chance of winning whatsoever.. even an echo is too much for CM.. "

i dont think it will be
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasraj:  so Jean doesn't have the PF.. okay.. so that gives her a lot of disadvantages.. now morals on or morals of? what is the scenario of the battle? does any of them has any information about the other's powers? you see, Jean is not only a telepath.. she is also an extremely powerful telekinetic powerful enough to anchor Avalon itself and control multiple objects simultaneously.. but i have to agree that CM has the advantage of speed.. that might be the deciding factor.. but if Jean is the Phoenix, there is no hope for CM in winning the fight..
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By jasraj
@lord_oraculous016 said:

" @jasraj:  so Jean doesn't have the PF.. okay.. so that gives her a lot of disadvantages.. now morals on or morals of? what is the scenario of the battle? does any of them has any information about the other's powers? you see, Jean is not only a telepath.. she is also an extremely powerful telekinetic powerful enough to anchor Avalon itself and control multiple objects simultaneously.. but i have to agree that CM has the advantage of speed.. that might be the deciding factor.. but if Jean is the Phoenix, there is no hope for CM in winning the fight.. "

no she doesnt, and i admit, CM would lose if he fought jean with phoneix, but Lord Marvel could defeat jean with the phoneix
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#12  Edited By Final Arrow
@jasraj: Can you tell me if you have even read this thread yet? I have locked numerous threads that belong to you and you don't really seem to be setting out your battles in the best way, I asked you to read this thread in order for you to become a good battle forums user!!

Battle Forums FAQ - New Users Read first »
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasraj: ... 

no she doesnt, and i admit, CM would lose if he fought jean with phoneix, but Lord Marvel could defeat jean with the phoneix   

i somewhat agree with the first one, but the later? do you have any evidence to support this? 
Vitality

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Vitality

Am I the only one who finds these battles to be ridiculous?

jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By jasraj
@Final Arrow said:
" @jasraj: Can you tell me if you have even read this thread yet? I have locked numerous threads that belong to you and you don't really seem to be setting out your battles in the best way, I asked you to read this thread in order for you to become a good battle forums user!!

Battle Forums FAQ - New Users Read first » "

i have read it
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By jasraj
@lord_oraculous016 said:
"@jasraj: ... 

i somewhat agree with the first one, but the later? do you have any evidence to support this?  "

mmmh, lord marvel is alot more powerful than a normal captain marvel, he is said to be one of the most powerful beings in the universe, hes magic is much more powerful, i think lord marvel could pull it off
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Final Arrow
@jasraj said:
" @Final Arrow said:
" @jasraj: Can you tell me if you have even read this thread yet? I have locked numerous threads that belong to you and you don't really seem to be setting out your battles in the best way, I asked you to read this thread in order for you to become a good battle forums user!!

i have read it "
Really so your layout is like the one how to make a battle and now you have no excuse if you make a dupe thread again or an unfair battle!
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jasraj
@Final Arrow said:
" @jasraj said:
" @Final Arrow said:

i have read it "
Really so your layout is like the one how to make a battle and now you have no excuse if you make a dupe thread again or an unfair battle! "

sorry
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i doubt it.. the Phoenix is one of the most powerful beings in existence.. possessing the power of both creation and destruction, of life and death.. she is spark that gave to the universe and fire that will ultimately consume it.. she is the nexus of all psionic energy that has existed, is existing and will exist in all the realities in the omniverse.. she has total control of an entire universe to a sub-atomic level and materializes it in the palm of her hands.. she has the ability to create her own universe if she wanted to.. she has bested and earned the rested and fear of some of the most powerful beings in the universe such as Galactus, Death, Eternity and the Living Tribunal.. the full power of the Phoenix has able to fight the Beyonder at equal levels during the height of his omnipotence..  

i have very high doubts that Lord Marvel can pull off a victory over someone like her.. 
Final Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Final Arrow
@jasraj said:
" @Final Arrow said:

i have read it "
If you had read it, you would have found a thread in there called how to make a battle, explaining the lay out of a battle to make it easier for users to debate over. Which has not been followed in any of your recent threads. Also you would have known how to use the search function, which would have prevented the numerous dupe and unfair battle threads I have had to lock because you made them... But you read that thread... so now you understand what you are meant to be doing right?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By jasraj
@lord_oraculous016 said:

" @jasraj: ...  i doubt it.. the Phoenix is one of the most powerful beings in existence.. possessing the power of both creation and destruction, of life and death.. she is spark that gave to the universe and fire that will ultimately consume it.. she is the nexus of all psionic energy that has existed, is existing and will exist in all the realities in the omniverse.. she has total control of an entire universe to a sub-atomic level and materializes it in the palm of her hands.. she has the ability to create her own universe if she wanted to.. she has bested and earned the rested and fear of some of the most powerful beings in the universe such as Galactus, Death, Eternity and the Living Tribunal.. the full power of the Phoenix has able to fight the Beyonder at equal levels during the height of his omnipotence..   i have very high doubts that Lord Marvel can pull off a victory over someone like her..  "

so is lord marvel, he is also one of the most powerful beings in the universe, he has enough power to beat superman prime, and has enough power to beat the spectre, (the spectre is also a being of life and death), i very much think lord marvel could pull this off, he has all the powers of the wizard SHAZAM, 

his magic is also so much more powerful than it was
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

has Lord Marvel displayed any universal, multiversal or omniversal feat for him to be even categorize at the same level as the Phoenix? sorry, but Shazam is still very much below any of Marvel's Abstracts such as Galactus, much more the Phoenix.. i don't even think Lord marvel or even Shazam has the power to stand up to beings such as Eternity or Death.. the Phoenix is the force of Creation.. the Big Bang itself.. the Mother of Stars.. i'm sorry but Lord Marvel is out of his league here.. but anyways, you are entitled to your own opinion and i respect it.. 
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By jasraj
@lord_oraculous016 said:
" @jasraj: ...  has Lord Marvel displayed any universal, multiversal or omniversal feat for him to be even categorize at the same level as the Phoenix? sorry, but Shazam is still very much below any of Marvel's Abstracts such as Galactus, much more the Phoenix.. i don't even think Lord marvel or even Shazam has the power to stand up to beings such as Eternity or Death.. the Phoenix is the force of Creation.. the Big Bang itself.. the Mother of Stars.. i'm sorry but Lord Marvel is out of his league here.. but anyways, you are entitled to your own opinion and i respect it..  "

thanks, you are entitled to your opinion and i respect your opinion too
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By AMS
@jasraj: 

WTF when did Lord Marvel ever, ever beat Superman Prime? 

Full Phoenix Force Jean Grey would stomp Lord Marvel.  
AMS

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By AMS
@jasraj: 

How? magic can't affect or hurt Prime.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By jasraj
Morals On 

No Phoneix for Jean, but don't call this spite, can't she just use telepathy really fast?
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By jasraj
@AMS:
WOW, this is old, did I really say Lord Marvel could beat Phoneix Jean, I changed my mind now, after I have researched them
Mercy_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 15

#28  Edited By Mercy_
@jasraj

Mmmh, even though Jean is a telepath, CM had the speed of Mercury, and I believe he will use it before she can use her telepathy, he could easily use it to knock her out, before she can even use her telepathy, I think CM wins due to his speed, power and strength, anyway what do you think?
Stop. Doing. This. That being said, Jean Grey wins.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By jasraj
@The Dark Huntress:
Mmmh, how does Jean win?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Decoy Elite
@jasraj said:
" Morals On 

No Phoneix for Jean, but don't call this spite, can't she just use telepathy really fast?
"
Why didn't you edit this into the OP? 

Don't say you don't know how to edit stuff in because you've already edited the OP before.
jasraj

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By jasraj
@Decoy Elite:
1. I forgot 
2. it doesn't matter
Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jasraj said:

Didn't Jean already trash the Silver Surfer who's about 10 to 20 times faster than Shazam?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for galanakagalactus1212
GalanAKAGalactus1212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro said:

@galanakagalactus1212: That not canon anymore. It's an alternate future now

Alternate futures are actually canon in Marvel comics. Old Man Logan and Future Imperfect are proof of this.

comic_book_fan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jean telepathically makes him say shazam then wipes the word from his memory then lectures him why he shouldn't pick fights with omega level ttelepaths and tks then sends him home fight done

bdelloidgrain2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Which Captain Marvel? DC Captain Marvel blitzes.