Who Wins?

#2 Posted by FemmeFatale (242 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonya Blade

#3 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@FemmeFatale said:

Sonya Blade

Why?

#4 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

Johnny Cage wins. Even though he can be a bit of a goof off at times, he's still a good fighter. If we go by the MK9 storyline, he was able to beat Reptile, Baraka, Sonya and Kano from the start.

#5 Posted by TifaLockhart (14051 posts) - - Show Bio

He lost to Jax though.

#6 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

Johnny Cage wins. Even though he can be a bit of a goof off at times, he's still a good fighter. If we go by the MK9 storyline, he was able to beat Reptile, Baraka, Sonya and Kano from the start.

who's next? Jax?

#7 Posted by saiyan_earthling (5444 posts) - - Show Bio

@serum said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

who's next? Jax?

ok, yeah, he lost to jax, but whatever lol

#8 Posted by Joygirl (19968 posts) - - Show Bio

Kano because LASER EEEEEEEEEEEEYE.

#9 Posted by progenitor (7541 posts) - - Show Bio

Kano and his dirty tactics ftw.
#10 Posted by serum (389 posts) - - Show Bio

@saiyan_earthling said:

@serum said:

@saiyan_earthling said:

who's next? Jax?

ok, yeah, he lost to jax, but whatever lol

the weakest of them is sonya, right?

#11 Posted by Outside_85 (9013 posts) - - Show Bio

Cyborg with the knife, for having a different pose and a knife :)

#12 Posted by scorpion2501 (5833 posts) - - Show Bio
@Outside_85
haha and for having a bigger picture .
#13 Posted by IZZR (4289 posts) - - Show Bio

Sonya will really put it on ya

#14 Posted by krapija (15 posts) - - Show Bio

Cage. Without a doubt, you really need to check on the backgrounds of characters. Cage has mastered various martial arts from around the world. Who are Jax and Sonya? Special agents without weapons. They have far ways to go to learn as much as Cage did. Kano is practically a comic relief compared to these guys. Well, actually I'm looking at this with a realistic point of view, but the writers would'nt allow that to happen. And also, Cage has beaten Shinnook in the game before, who, as you know, is a fallen Elder god. I know Cage is a douchebag and also a comic relief (well something like that), but don't put the facts of him being an extremely capable and good fighter away just because of that. He is also a descendant of a warrior race, who were bred to only train and fight. Sorry, if i sound like a fanboy, but that's just my point of view, no hard feelings.

#15 Posted by Wolfrazer (6719 posts) - - Show Bio
@krapija said:

Cage. Without a doubt, you really need to check on the backgrounds of characters. Cage has mastered various martial arts from around the world. Who are Jax and Sonya? Special agents without weapons. They have far ways to go to learn as much as Cage did. Kano is practically a comic relief compared to these guys. Well, actually I'm looking at this with a realistic point of view, but the writers would'nt allow that to happen. And also, Cage has beaten Shinnook in the game before, who, as you know, is a fallen Elder god. I know Cage is a douchebag and also a comic relief (well something like that), but don't put the facts of him being an extremely capable and good fighter away just because of that. He is also a descendant of a warrior race, who were bred to only train and fight. Sorry, if i sound like a fanboy, but that's just my point of view, no hard feelings.

He is? Cage is my fav char, but I never even knew about that where was this stated? But ya Cage is a good fighter, I don't like people that put him down just because of his personality.
#16 Posted by krapija (15 posts) - - Show Bio

@Wolfrazer: "MK 2011 is the first game to give an explanation for Johnny's shadow abilities, with him being descended from a Mediterranean cult who bred warriors for the gods with special abilities." This is taken from the MK Wiki, but I can vouch for that, 'cause I did complete the game over and over.

Well considering that it's from a game, but still, look at the fact that the story is written by the same authors and the game was the first in media to have a story line, it was before comics, cartoons or movies. So mainly, I prefer to believe the game's storyline.

#17 Posted by Wolfrazer (6719 posts) - - Show Bio
@krapija said:

@Wolfrazer: "MK 2011 is the first game to give an explanation for Johnny's shadow abilities, with him being descended from a Mediterranean cult who bred warriors for the gods with special abilities." This is taken from the MK Wiki, but I can vouch for that, 'cause I did complete the game over and over.

Well considering that it's from a game, but still, look at the fact that the story is written by the same authors and the game was the first in media to have a story line, it was before comics, cartoons or movies. So mainly, I prefer to believe the game's storyline.

Neat!