User Lists: 0

Batman.

Joewell911

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

This isn't a terrible fight really. Jax is stronger and has a great deal of pain tolerance, while Batman has the edge in speed and skill. I'd say Batman takes it, but if Jax lands a hit it would mess his stuff up.

Batman 7/10.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

this is something i think most mortal kombat and dc fans would love to see and i think it has been a long time coming. Batman has his own game and i know jax does too but it was not good but Jax is a green beret and i think we should take that into accounts, Jax has millitary training i will give the edge to Jax.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce

SpinnerComix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

@badazz: I don't think military training is enough to take on Batman. But of course this is still close as explained by @joewell

lamdaddy20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Batman

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spinnercomix: if it were my countries military training i would say batman takes the cake without a question but jax is a green beret and america has my respect espescially the troops so i have to give this one to Briggs

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By AnimeLegend68

If jax catches him it's all over.

lxlGiftedlxl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Batman

Avatar image for captain_batman_ftw
captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For everyone saying that Jax has military training so he will beat Batman, Batman has had so much more training. Military training means nothing to him.

Avatar image for OniLordAsmodeus
onilordasmodeus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By onilordasmodeus

I'd say Batman. Jax can hold his own for a while in h2h, but Batman would eventually get the upper hand with his gadgets and, well...Batman-ness. It could get closer seeing if Jax has any comic feats that come out in the near future, but even then I don't think he would have enough to beat Batman.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_real_seaman: that is an interesting point of conflict but i support the troops and i believe that the united states has the strongest military in the world and i am thankful i was allowed to come here so i cant say batman can beat jax but you can say to each has his own. much gratitude for your input but i am sticking to the guns

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: So you're saying US Military training> League of Assassins training?

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By badazz
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: this has nothing to do with who has the strongest military, but military training is nothing compared to what Batman has done.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: this has nothing to do with who has the strongest military, but military training is nothing compared to what Batman has done.

tell that to Osama bin latin!

An emphatic yes my dude!

PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: That doesn't even compare to LoS training. Fiction is usually > RL

Sachmoo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arkham bats wins due to weaponry. It should be noted that current Jax wields Machine Guns and a Missile launcher though.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By badazz

@precrisisbardock: that is a good point and i respect it but in my experience asasian training is not as advanced as the military

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@leo-343 said:
@badazz said:

@precrisisbardock: that is a good point and i respect it but in my experience asasian training is not as advanced as the military

So how come Batman has effortlessly taken down multiple special forces soldiers?

that is a good question and i cannot answer but i can say that why can jax beat kung lao, sindel liu kang and kitana single handded without even taking a water break??

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animelegend68: Then show some strenght feats that will prove he can do it, because if the 10+ tonner Solomon Grundy can't, then I need to see some evidene of Jax having that good strenght.

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: Out of curiosity what is your country?

Green Beret's are not better trained that Batman in hand to hand combat though haha, and he takes Jax pretty handily.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: to be honest i was never fully aware of where i was born in my child hood and I have no memory under the age of 15 when i awoke in America, All i know is that I am from somewhere in eastarn Europe or India. you may be right about Batman but i have far to much respect for the US military and know that they can over come impossible possiblities so i will stick to the guns

MrHamWallet

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@badazz: Fair enough. America's military might is undeniable but as far as special forces go I wouldn't even put the Green Beret's as America's best, and the U.S. does not have the best special forces imo either, though it does have some up there.

badazz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrhamwallet: i do not know if the green berets are the best of the best it is probably navy seals but i am still greatful for the US for letting me come here so I would never say they are not the best

AnimeLegend68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Just look at jax's fatalities, what grundy cant do really doesnt matter, batman has a humans durability, so his skull is smashed just like everyone else

captain_batman_FTW

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captain_batman_ftw: Just look at jax's fatalities, what grundy cant do really doesnt matter, batman has a humans durability, so his skull is smashed just like everyone else

It does matter what Grundy can do, because he's a 10 tonner, but he failed to crush Batman's body because Batman was strong enough to get out of his grip. If Batman also can take punches from Bane without getting knocked out, then Jax isn't going to knock out Batman either, because Bane is strong enough to run through a blast proof steel door.

Batman's durability is far beyond that of a normal human. I mean, he can take the explosive gel to his body without being injured at all, and his explosive gel has busted through thick prison walls and also through a steel container. That's durability that proves that Jax won't be able to crush his skull simply because you think that Batman has a normal human's durability.

Again, show some feats for Jax, because saying that Batman has a human's durability is wrong.

Infinitias

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Straight up hand to hand then Jax would crush him due to his size/strength advantage & skillwise he can definitely keep up. With gadget and gear then Batman would most likely win.